Eye for an Eye

"W-Wait, why am I not in that flashback?"
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 06:01   Link #102
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
I still really upset about how slow the translation were...(it near chapter 90)
90?! OMG I must get the raws. *cant wait, what comes next*
Old 2009-12-01, 06:05   Link #103
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
90?! OMG I must get the raws. *cant wait, what comes next*
Now it is 91...

Goodthing I can read chinese...

I currently at chapter 76

Spoiler for ...:
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 12:59   Link #104
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Now it is 91...

Goodthing I can read chinese...

I currently at chapter 76

Spoiler for ...:
bit wrong there, it's actually

Spoiler for 76:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 22:36   Link #105
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
bit wrong there, it's actually

Spoiler for 76:
...Now come to think of it...
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-12-25, 23:03   Link #106
Isekaijin

Read chapter 72 and only thing I can say about Ikuto is...

...God, he is truly a dimwit.

Harem antics aside, it seems this manga has enough mysteries to keep us entretained for a long time.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 23:32   Link #107
Johnny
Working the bags...

He gives dimwit a whole new meaning. The writer must like extremes as his thick head dealing with the girls, and the no longer funny nosebleeds...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 01:24   Link #108
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
He gives dimwit a whole new meaning. The writer must like extremes as his thick head dealing with the girls, and the no longer funny nosebleeds...
It is a rather deadly nosebleed...to Ikuto only
Old 2009-12-26, 22:27   Link #109
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Chapter 72 actually took me by suprise... I have too say that the reason why Ikuto isint taking advantage over the girls on the Island isint just because he is too much of a shy boy, well its one of the reasons. But the other one is because the girls are idiots when coming too boys and think that there continues chase after Ikuto is love, but what Ikuto knows is that it isint necessary love but Interest that the girls have mistake for love. So he doesnt want the love too be meaningless and is waiting for the right one.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 04:40   Link #110
Tiberium Wolf

The nosebleed from ch 73 was funny. It was kinda an arrow to cover Suzu nipples.
Old 2009-12-27, 04:58   Link #111
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I wondering how come a fat female cat (wife of West Master) become slender when change to human form
but Yuuto nosebleed make even Tonkatsu surprised
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 11:44   Link #112
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I wondering how come a fat female cat (wife of West Master) become slender when change to human form
but Yuuto nosebleed make even Tonkatsu surprised
he can unleash blood arrow!

btw... Suzuran & Takatora REALLY look like an adult Ikuto & Suzu (but Suzuran has a small chest)
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 17:33   Link #113
ellifeedn
Thinker

When she shapeshifts she can probably control what her form looks like.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 00:50   Link #114
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
he can unleash blood arrow!

btw... Suzuran & Takatora REALLY look like an adult Ikuto & Suzu (but Suzuran has a small chest)
Is that why they keep say second generation is always better than first generation is some way?
Old 2009-12-29, 07:21   Link #115
zibi88

you are aware of ch74 beign relased ^^

anyway I guess the answer of what Ikuto will do will resolve at next "Great Storm" according to that "fortune teller-crow"

but hmmm I guess there is a connection createing between the fortune telling and Misaki...

I mean at the beggining we see Misaki.... and at the end of chapter the crow says that the great flood will resolve everything and what will Ikuto do...(like crow said... fortune telling is one but it depends on the persons decissions)

well I will spoil a bit... but current chapter is 92 or 93 but the Great flood did not come yet... so there is time for the end yet :P

personaly I think that it might go kinda like with the anime ending... great flood... and misaki will come to rescue Ikuto... but there might be a little change well

at the beggining ikuto throws that bottle-letter appologizeing Misaki for not beign able to fullify that promise he made with her at her birthday.... later there is a connection between Michiru and Misaki which is kinda apperance and the Ice/cold likeing (so maybe Misaki is too a half fairy ^^) so Misaki might be connected to a surviviour from this island [one of the dads that were washed out from the island]... now we learn that a graet flood will happen in future again...

so my first personaly idea is simply that: in one chapter there will be a letter from Misaki in a bottle saying that she went to search for him...... the great storm will start to come.... Ikuto will rush and try to escape the island in order to stop misaki from risking soo much... the girls will try to stop Ikuto (shinobu had a fortune telling that at the storm she will face with a grat warrior... which I think is Ikuto who with a huge motivation to save Misaki will create a great fighter and will face with shinobu who stands in his way)...... but no use Ikuto leaves to save/stop misaki........ he finds misaki talks with her but than goes back to the island to live there from now on maybe with suzu since she will suffer the most from all...

option 2: the same parts as the 1st one with the differnace that while the talk with misaki... Ikuto hears the "thing Misaki had to say at that birthday durrign their date" which is "they are not blood-related... and that she loves him so she wants to be with Ikuto [not as brother-sister but as a couple ^^] " they decide to go back to the island together

well I guess the "not-blood" related thing is mostly true by looking on Misakis face expression (maiden in love)... her asking for a date with her own brother... wanting to keep Ikutoon her laps as long as possible ^^ and she holded him on them by force and was really demanding from Ikuto that he will promise this and wont forget about it..... which seriously points that she is in love with him and that she is not blood related to him so they can be together (maybe she is adopted.. and her father is the same guy like Michirus father becouse both look similar and both love cold ^^ )

well they could go to the island toigether becouse in Japan such relantionship for many people could be like Taboo and on the island it would be more natural...

option3: durring the storm Misaki just like Ikuto was thrown into the Island becouse she got the letter and decided to go and look for Ikuto and ended up in water durring the storm.... Ikuto finds her takes to Suzus house... nurses her and when she wakes up she finds ikuto looking on her..... so it will end like in option2: she says that she is not blood related and that she wants to be with Ikuto as couple ^^

so this would give Ikuto a relive that his family is with him and so he doesnt have to leave the island anymore.... maybe misaki might want Ikuto to marry suzu too ^^ and live in the house together ^^

soooo many options... but I seriously would want option2 or option3 which would force Ikuto to stay on the island without worrying aobut Misaki (and lately he thinks a lot about her)...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 13:26   Link #116
Xacual

I kind of want Ikuto to go back to Japan to be able to beat his Grandfather in Kendo...

Of course it would suck if after doing that he couldn't get back to Airantou.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 13:33   Link #117
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I kind of want Ikuto to go back to Japan to be able to beat his Grandfather in Kendo...

Of course it would suck if after doing that he couldn't get back to Airantou.
but man it would suck if it turned out that everything Iktuo went throguht turned out to be just a dream..... like at the beggining he was drowning... but someone saved him but Ikuto fell into coma..... and everything was only a dream as he wakes up !

well in normal world animals dont talk... dont write... and a whole island of girls is just a dream world for a man xD
Old 2009-12-29, 14:14   Link #118
Solafighter
Hige

Well if that would be all a dream, it would be more than a shame.

Ok, i got no explaination for the talking animals there but still.. All just an illusion? That would suck.

Misaki.. Iktou.. Date... Dont remember clearly. What chapter was it again?
Old 2009-12-29, 14:42   Link #119
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Well if that would be all a dream, it would be more than a shame.

Ok, i got no explaination for the talking animals there but still.. All just an illusion? That would suck.

Misaki.. Iktou.. Date... Dont remember clearly. What chapter was it again?
here http://www.onemanga.com/Nagasarete_Airantou/50/05/ go few pages further to get the whole picture ^^

and btw that guy that brought a medicine box on page9 most likely might be Suzu's dad... we will see that more clear by looking at ch78 p31.... the same "scar" so I guess he was washed away from the island and ended up in Japan.... but the question here is.... is this guy Ikutos father or someone they know like neighbour...

hmmm... and by looking at Misaki there..... she kinda looks like all female characters so far... I mean her hair style resembles each girl somehow example:

- streight long hair (like Suzu's)
- she has like twin pony-tails wrapped with ribbons (like Ayame)
- plait (like michiru)

so maybe Ikuto created in his dream all girls that kinda resemble of Misaki ^^

anyway I think its soooooo clear that Misaki loves Ikuto ^^ lap-holding, page 7 confuses me with that age... I guess she means that they might not be blood related (thats all you know... I thionk you got something wrong) or that Ikto is older than her yet he is not aware of her affection

next the present panels... Misaki mostly throguht that Ikuto understands her feelings... but when she hears that he doesnt know she yells at him... that she doesnt want a present but she want "him" to go with her on a date.... a real date... than she yells at him to protect this promise at all costs....and the page9.... Misaki is blushing and says that she will have something important to tell him...."which I tihnk is her confession of her feelings for him ^^" [the blush kinda tells it all ^^]

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-12-29 at 15:03.
Old 2009-12-29, 22:44   Link #120
Isekaijin

He is a dimwit... He doesn't recognize the main characters' feelings (Suzu, Ayane, Machi, Rin, Shinobu, Chikage, Mei Mei, dunno if Michiru and Yukino count) There is no way he would even imagine that his own sister harbors those feelings for him. I mean... he hasn't realized Suzu's feelings yet, and he has lived with her for more than three months.

I kinda forgot... Why Ikuto left Japan in the first place?
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen