AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-02, 21:01   Link #881
SeanQ

Are you fcking serious -_-... After finding out that was a fake and explaining in the previous chapter about his bankai not being well known to be stolen...he goes and releases after knowing this is the real bach and showing all of his bankai abilities... the stupidity of bleach has gone to a whole new level...lmfao

I will keep reading bleach just to see how much more worse it can get before it ends.
Old 2012-10-02, 21:33   Link #882
DwArD
mAnIaC

If the old man is gone, all the remaining captains will lose eventually. The point is, when will Ichigo appear again? After the quincies kill everyone? Or before that? And since all the captains will have their bankai stolen sooner or later, Ichigo will have to be strong enough to defeat most of the captains' bankai. MEANING...Ichigo will have to become the strongest Shinigami. That's really really cliche.
Old 2012-10-02, 22:23   Link #883
SeanQ

And how did these human parents give birth to two stupid beings with retardedly op powers lol...
Old 2012-10-02, 22:51   Link #884
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
get this shit over with already...
My sentiments exactly. *yawn*
Old 2012-10-02, 23:21   Link #885
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Are you fcking serious -_-... After finding out that was a fake and explaining in the previous chapter about his bankai not being well known to be stolen...he goes and releases after knowing this is the real bach and showing all of his bankai abilities... the stupidity of bleach has gone to a whole new level...lmfao

I will keep reading bleach just to see how much more worse it can get before it ends.
well to be fair, Yamamoto's explanation last chapter on why his bankai couldn't be stolen was pretty dumb. It hinted at Ichigo's bankai having more potential, sure, but it completely shunned Kyoraku's mention that Hitsugaya still had a lot of room to grow. All in all, it was a dumb explanation to begin with lol.

I still want to know how the twins weren't an asspull when to me, it clearly was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
And how did these human parents give birth to two stupid beings with retardedly op powers lol...
How did the parents of fullbringers all survive being attacked by hollows and still manage to give birth? and said hollow powers get passed onto the fullbringers? lol, there's a lot of stuff that doesn't really add up anymore D=
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 23:36   Link #886
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Juha Bach confirmed the purpose of using a fake when he asked Yamamoto if he had used up all his power yet. Because even if the real Juha Bach stole his bankai from the very beginning, I'm sure he knows that Yamamoto without bankai (and just shikai) would still be too risky to deal with unless he was severely weakened beforehand.

I dont understand how Yamamoto has been weakend from releasing his bankai the first time? I mean he basically released his bankai, showed off all his moves, pawned, unreleased then plot twist! loyd or royd is dead and the real juha bach appears. Unless his bankai harms himself aswell (which it probably does) i don't see how using this doppleganger ploy had any other purpose other than to troll us.....sigh...atleast kubo is doing as kubo does. staying true to himself all the way to the end.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 23:44   Link #887
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I dont understand how Yamamoto has been weakend from releasing his bankai the first time? I mean he basically released his bankai, showed off all his moves, pawned, unreleased then plot twist!
Yamamoto's strong, but not even he possess infinite amounts of energy. The part I bolded would be the most logical reason as to why he'd be weakened right now. I'm sure some of those moves had to be pretty taxing on his spiritual energy supply. Especially that south technique.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:09   Link #888
Excelion

Maybe a tad exhausted, but that fight was really one-sided. Yamamoto shouldn't have "used up all his power", unless his bankais really that draining. One and done with it I guess, lol. Like Soi Fon.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 00:51   Link #889
sayde

It was definitely one-sided. But it was only one-sided because the old man was using the most powerful moves in his arsenal. It took everything the fake had just to defend against it all. Besides, Yamamoto did state for the record that his bankai does gradually destroy everyone in Soul Society (including himself). So I figure something exerting that much energy over that wide of area would have to be particularly draining on the wielder.

Of course, supposing Yamamoto really is nearly depleted of his energy, I admit Kubo did a terrible job of making Yamamoto look it in the end there. But it wouldn't be the first time Kubo's conveniently omitted obvious signs of fatigue at moments when it would prove beneficial for the readers. The most prominent example that comes to mind is Aizen's battle vs Isshin. We were supposed to believe Aizen when he had said that Isshin pushed him to his maximum limits despite the fact that Aizen showed almost no signs of fatigue at that moment (ex: no heavy sweating or breathing, while maintaining that smug confident look as always).
Old 2012-10-03, 01:03   Link #890
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Wouldn't his enemies start burning due to the power of Yamamoto's bankai? Anyway, he showed off because he got emotional over the death of his soldiers...but releasing again was pretty reckless. As for why Juha Bach had to use the twins in the first place...why did Aizen put up a whole story that lasted a year when he was strong enough to do whatever he wanted to in...2 days or something?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 01:47   Link #891
Excelion

So how did Kenpachi get beat by this Royd guy again? He copied Bach's "memories and spirit". Kenpachi had no problem killing his brother who copies powers and abilities.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 02:04   Link #892
AdventSleeper

Nothing makes sense anymore....

Just enjoying the ride to see what incoherent thing will occur next
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 02:52   Link #893
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Yamamoto's strong, but not even he possess infinite amounts of energy. The part I bolded would be the most logical reason as to why he'd be weakened right now. I'm sure some of those moves had to be pretty taxing on his spiritual energy supply. Especially that south technique.
I suppose I could get into why he didn't just use north off the bat, or why he even used east and west, because the zombies protected him and fought for him anyway but yeah its a moot. Gotta just live with typical shonen characters logic
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 10:21   Link #894
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Yamamoto lost because he got mad, that's it.

>you mad
>you lose
Old 2012-10-03, 11:23   Link #895
Mateus

I am excited to see what will happen next, but we all know that there is no way that Bach can out troll Aizen.
Old 2012-10-03, 13:40   Link #896
Humble Loser
Spineless Main Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, we know that Shinigami can't kill. They can just transfer the souls: If they kill a Shinigami the soul gets reborn into the human world.
Quincys on the other hand have copmpletely different possibilities. They are able to completely destroy spiritual beeings. They shouldn't have any problems in destorying Aizen or the Hougyoku. Or they could simply absorb all the spirit particles he is made of.
Even Urahara could not find a way to permanently destroy the Hougyoku. If the Quincys could succeed in destroying it, then basically they would be better scientists or have more knowledge about the Hougyoku than Urahara himself.
Humble Loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 13:58   Link #897
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
So how did Kenpachi get beat by this Royd guy again? He copied Bach's "memories and spirit". Kenpachi had no problem killing his brother who copies powers and abilities.
Yeah, this makes no damn sense to me...he copied Bach's appearance, memories, reiatsu and powers...

Yama was able to figure out what part of Aizen was real despite being under hypnosis, but couldn't figure out that he was fighting a fake Bach?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 14:23   Link #898
Kafriel
Senior Guest

An even better question would be...why didn't Royd turn into Yamamoto and blitz the place? It would have spared them pretty much all the SternRitter losses.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 14:54   Link #899
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Loser View Post
Even Urahara could not find a way to permanently destroy the Hougyoku.
^^Pretty much this. It'd be very hard to believe that the Quincy's techniques could destroy the hougyoku when Urahara couldn't even find a way to pull it off. In all honestly, I'm still somewhat holding out on the possibility of the hougyoku giving Orihime some major importance later on (since she's been hinted at being the only possible person that could destroy it).
Old 2012-10-03, 15:26   Link #900
Sinta

Horse **** we get the most epic bankai in history and it was against a copy. Lame.

Tags
bleach, chapter