AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-25, 15:02   Link #9941
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Why do I have a feeling that this guy feelings for Nanami is real?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 15:14   Link #9942
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Well its your preference. I am more of the opposite, the conversation with Ichihara seems to say a different story. Fujikawa was said to be a real womanizer by Takashi, this is Takashi we are talking about. The story about his 3 sisters are really fishy and seem a little to close to be siblings.

In general there are a lot of plot holes, say what you will about Seo. The few things he hasn't done is to leave plot holes in his stories so I am incline to think otherwise about the playboy.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 15:24   Link #9943
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Well this is Takashi. A guy that has proved countless times already that he has no clue about the things he is talking about and is known to misunderstand any given situation.

A the moment, I think we should see how it is going instead on jumping to conclusion.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 15:26   Link #9944
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Well this is Takashi. A guy that has proven countless time already that he has no clue about the things he is talking about and is known to misunderstand any given situation.

A the moment, I think we should see how it is going instead on jumping to conclusion.
I won't deny that at all, he is mess up in the head. Though woman wise, well at least he has something in his head. You are right, lets see the next chapter and decide or maybe more.
Old 2012-11-25, 15:42   Link #9945
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I won't deny that at all, he is mess up in the head. Though woman wise, well at least he has something in his head. You are right, lets see the next chapter and decide or maybe more.
Right. But in Takashi's defense he is trustworthy. We'll just have to see where they go with this.
Old 2012-11-25, 18:10   Link #9946
cyberdemon

Quote:
My guess is that he may have liked that other girl and had sex with her but then he met Nanami and ended up falling for her. The girl is more out to ruin any chance of a relationship between the 2 in revenge by blowing what happened to her out of proportion.
Old 2012-11-25, 18:18   Link #9947
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
My guess is that he may have liked that other girl and had sex with her but then he met Nanami and ended up falling for her. The girl is more out to ruin any chance of a relationship between the 2 in revenge by blowing what happened to her out of proportion.
That sounds reasonable. He could have been a womanizer but now what's the turn over a new leaf because he likes Nanami.

Wouldn't be the first time the original interest was paired off else where. At least this time it won't be the last chance at redemption.
Old 2012-12-04, 23:08   Link #9948
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

So in the end it was just a false alarm? Why I didn't even think of that? This is Seo we are talking about.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 23:09   Link #9949
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Nanami should break up with that new kid and start dating that new girl

I need my yuri couple

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 23:30   Link #9950
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
So in the end it was just a false alarm? Why I didn't even think of that? This is Seo we are talking about.
Yeah false alarm........, well Seo is known for his weird ways so I will accept it. Serious things only seem to happen if it involves Haruto and Eba's relationship, or is this a false sense of things being safe. Who knows, this author is not very predictable as he used to be.
Old 2012-12-04, 23:37   Link #9951
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hahaha. That was a fantastic chapter. I really didn't think of that conclusion. I have to give kudos to Seo. It did lack drama but it lasted more than two chapters and was funny.

And
Spoiler for Image:
Old 2012-12-04, 23:43   Link #9952
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

What did I tell you!?

I told you it was resolved in a couple of chapters...it's like Seo doesn't want to commit to a longer term plot anymore.
This style of storytelling is FINE...hell I'm a blind worshiper of Pastel and those that know the series know what it became but the difference is that while this manga is released weekly, Pastel isn't...there's a large gap between chapters which makes it less boring when everything is resolved within a single chapter (also each chapter is longer).

Ah well...let's see what kind of 2-3 chapter plot Seo has for us next.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 23:45   Link #9953
Freeter
beyond

She swung the other way, didn't even see that coming. Well played, Seo

Can't wait for her to go after Rin
Old 2012-12-05, 00:20   Link #9954
cyberdemon

Well people can't say Seo was being predictable on at least one account. Never saw that coming for who she liked. LOL!
Old 2012-12-05, 00:25   Link #9955
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Clap clap* Nice sexual twist Seo, you have done well.

Hook up the new girl with Asuka and I'll look at your series in a different light. LOL
Old 2012-12-05, 05:38   Link #9956
Mentar
Banned

Well played, Seo. Well played. I was chuckling a bit since it seemed so obvious that our girl was just poisoning the well for her own gains, but letting her have the hots for NANAMI was a nice twist which caught me on the wrong foot. Well done!

Besides, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her for a bit ... she's very easy on the eyes and with the right amount of spunk, and having her mess with Yuzuki and Haruto sounds like fun!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 05:49   Link #9957
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Clap clap* Nice sexual twist Seo, you have done well.

Hook up the new girl with Asuka and I'll look at your series in a different light. LOL
no Hoshina is a better choise
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 07:02   Link #9958
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
no Hoshina is a better choise
Totally...though Hoshina doesn't TRY to get between them anymore, everything that happens is usually accidental or from a misunderstanding.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:51   Link #9959
chancs

We have a new girl in the story now
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 15:48   Link #9960
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. I don't like the new girl.

I think that manga should stop portraying any lesbians to be selfish bitches already. Manga makes them look bad. And when we're gonna bash those girls, it'd usually affect lesbians as whole somehow. It's like making a manga portraying all muslims to be fanatics... It's very unjust for them.

So, I don't like the new girl because she tried to fool Haruto and accuse another innocent guy just for her own gain. That's not really something we should just shrug it off easily.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life