AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-23, 14:06   Link #2661
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guys or Wild Lion,I think that Ise is already in the top 10 of the devils.
If Euclid is in the same level of his sister,then euclid is in the top 10 of the devils.Then if Ise defeated Euclid,this mean that he is already more powerful than Grayfia,Euclid,Serafall(who also is said to be in the same level of Grayfia) and even Tannin.

I think that Ise,the Longinus Smasher, can even be in the top 5,only behind Sirzechs,Ajuka,Rizevim and maybe Diehauser Bellial.
What you think?

Obs:for me,after the vol 17,the top 10 is like this:
1-Rizevim
2-Sirzechs
3-Ajuka
4-Bellial
5-Ise(with Crimson Queen+Longinus Smasher+Wivern Dragons)
6-Serafall/Grayfia/Euclid
7-Falbium Asmodeus
8-the second in the rating game
9-the third in the rating game
10-tannin/Sutr Second
I would have to agree to a certain extent, but as we have seen in the story so far there are still so many variables.

I still would put Ise slightly lower to even with Grayfia, and slightly lower than Serafall.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:14   Link #2662
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
If Euclid is in the same level of his sister(maybe even stronger with his boost),then euclid is in the top 10 of the devils.Then if Ise defeated Euclid,this mean that he is already more powerful than Grayfia,Euclid,Serafall(who also is said to be in the same level of Grayfia) and even Tannin.

I think that Ise,with the Longinus Smasher, can even be in the top 5,only behind Sirzechs,Ajuka,Rizevim and maybe Diehauser Bellial.
What you think?

Obs:for me,after the vol 17,the top 10 of the devils is like this:
1-Rizevim-top 10 of the world level
2-Sirzechs-top 10 of the world level
3-Ajuka-top 10 of the world level
4-Bellial-god class level
5-Ise(with Crimson Queen+Longinus Smasher+Wivern Dragons)-next to the god class level
6-Serafall/Grayfia/Euclid-new maous level
7-Falbium Asmodeus-new maous level
8-the second in the rating game-next to the new maous level
9-the third in the rating game-next to the new maous level
10-tannin/Sutr Second-next to the new maous level
The thing is, we don't know how he defeated Euclid? Is it a fight with no distractions whatsoever, or are there any interventions? Is it really Euclid's defeat or a ploy?

Issei having Longinus Smasher is an asset but that doesn't right away take him to the top. Its like saying that the possessor of TL is always ranked at the top among Longinus possessors because TL is the strongest Longinus.

Issei has indeed become powerful but there are still lots of powerful Devils out there.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:24   Link #2663
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
If Euclid is in the same level of his sister(maybe even stronger with his boost),then euclid is in the top 10 of the devils.Then if Ise defeated Euclid,this mean that he is already more powerful than Grayfia,Euclid,Serafall(who also is said to be in the same level of Grayfia) and even Tannin.
I think that Ise,with the Longinus Smasher, can even be in the top 5,only behind Sirzechs,Ajuka,Rizevim and maybe Diehauser Bellial.
What you think?

Obs:for me,after the vol 17,the top 10 of the devils is like this:
1-Rizevim-top 10 of the world level
2-Sirzechs-top 10 of the world level
3-Ajuka-top 10 of the world level
4-Bellial-god class level
5-Ise(with Crimson Queen+Longinus Smasher+Wivern Dragons)-next to the god class level
6-Serafall/Grayfia/Euclid-new maous level
7-Falbium Asmodeus-new maous level
8-the second in the rating game-next to the new maous level
9-the third in the rating game-next to the new maous level
10-tannin/Sutr Second-next to the new maous level
I'm not to sure if Issei fits in the top ranking just yet. Most of the devils on this list don't have a sacred gear and just have their own power and strength. Issei has the boosted gear and so he borrows most of his power from that. Without it he wouldn't stand a chance against any of these guys. If his sacred gear gets nullified then he is pretty much screwed. Plus this list is missing Vali and some of the ultimate class devils like Riser's brother. Azazel has only ever said that Issei is at High Class Devil in terms of strength. I don't think he is Ultimate Class yet. So I don't think Issei would fit in the top ten of devil society yet. I can see it after he has upped his basic stats but not just yet.

Just out of curiosity. Are the Super Devils at a God-Class level of strength?. I was under the impression that they were still weaker then the gods.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:27   Link #2664
jopjopjop

@ Crimson: Ajuka and Sirzechs are ranked at the top 10 strongest among all mythologies, possibly Rizevim too since he is also a Super Devil.

~When Sirzechs threatened Hades that if they fight he would eliminate him, Hades didn't refute that and he is also listed in the top 10.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:31   Link #2665
saw2097

Sorry to go off topic but here is an idea for a power up for Ise, why not get an Ice Breath, he learned to breath Dragon Fire, and there are Ice Dragons who can breath ice.

It would be neat to be able to breath different elements.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:34   Link #2666
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
@ Crimson: Ajuka and Sirzechs are ranked at the top 10 strongest among all mythologies, possibly Rizevim too since he is also a Super Devil.

~When Sirzechs threatened Hades that if they fight he would eliminate him, Hades didn't refute that and he is also listed in the top 10.
Ok. So the Super Devils are really strong. What is the ranking for the Gods then? Or the ranking for the strongest beings in the DxD universe as of volume 17?
Old 2014-02-23, 14:37   Link #2667
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
Ok. So the Super Devils are really strong. What is the ranking for the Gods then? Or the ranking for the strongest beings in the DxD universe as of volume 17?
The author listed it in the afterward for an earlier volume.

I remember that the first two are Ophis and Shiva. Hades is on the list as well, but mostly Hindu Gods.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:37   Link #2668
jopjopjop

Ice Breath.. Meh. That would be a let down with his recent power ups.

Dragon Shot → Gift → Dividing Gear(?) → Dragon Fire, Bilingual → Balance Breaker → Triaina → CCQ → Dragonification → Dividing Wyvern Fairy → Longinus Smasher → Ice Breath (!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post

I remember that the first two are Ophis and Shiva. Hades is on the list as well, but mostly Hindu Gods.
Nope. That's not in order, although Ophis is ranked number 1 before her powers was stolen. Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu are ranked at the upper half.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:40   Link #2669
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Ice Breath.. Meh. That would be a let down with his recent power ups.

Dragon Shot → Gift → Dividing Gear(?) → Dragon Fire, Bilingual → Balance Breaker → Triaina → CCQ → Dragonification → Dividing Wyvern Fairy → Longinus Smasher → Ice Breath (!)
I don't know, think about a frozen evil dragon.

Next time a army of Mass produced Evil Dragons are coming at him he just freezes them all.

More like a secondary power up rather then a main one.

One he just learns along the way.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:42   Link #2670
jopjopjop

Or he could blast them all away with his Crimson Blaster. Or cook some panties
Old 2014-02-23, 14:44   Link #2671
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:

I am assuming the power ranking has changed since Ophis no longer has most of her powers and she use to be ranked number one. Great Red is the strongest being in the Universe. I would assume the Super Devils would rank somewhere on the low end of this list. I am just wondering what you guys thought the new ranks are since things are consistently changing. I am assuming Lilith is somewhere in this new ranking.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:44   Link #2672
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Or he could blast them all away with his Crimson Blaster. Or cook some panties
But he could sell the frozen ones as Ice Sculptures, and put those evil dragons to some good use.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:47   Link #2673
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Issei needs to develop a way to obtain power without the bg, cause he win by upgrading his power in the fights or some special thing that all the mc get in the hardest times but all of this come from the bg, if he learn a way to get more magical power and a new way of fighting (like the one hes having now with The first) will grant him a true position in the top 10 - IMO
Old 2014-02-23, 14:57   Link #2674
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
I am assuming the power ranking has changed since Ophis no longer has most of her powers and she use to be ranked number one. Great Red is the strongest being in the Universe. I would assume the Super Devils would rank somewhere on the low end of this list. I am just wondering what you guys thought the new ranks are since things are consistently changing. I am assuming Lilith is somewhere in this new ranking.
Well, we don't have that much info to determine who's who. Ophis is still in the list since she still has twice the power of the Two-Heavenly Dragons, but I think Fenrir is now bumped out of the list.
Old 2014-02-23, 14:58   Link #2675
saw2097

Considering that some of them are Hindu gods we will probably find out if we get a Destruction of Shiva Arc.
Old 2014-02-23, 15:00   Link #2676
jopjopjop

@saw It isn't Destruction of Shiva Arc but Destruction God Shiva Arc. The meanings of those two are different ;D
Old 2014-02-23, 15:06   Link #2677
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Maybe indra will help them to seal trihexa again (if rizevim success on unsealling him) but for that they would have to work for him as soldiers against shiva?, cause there is a chance that an arc of shiva shows up
Old 2014-02-23, 15:11   Link #2678
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Maybe indra will help them to seal trihexa again (if rizevim success on unsealling him) but for that they would have to work for him as soldiers against shiva?, cause there is a chance that an arc of shiva shows up
I think that its more likely Rossweisse will do the sealing, with the others playing a part and Ise having the single biggest part.

It was mentioned in the spoilers that she had developed a seal that could seal Trihexa, I doubt that would have been introduced for no reason.
Old 2014-02-23, 15:28   Link #2679
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
I think that its more likely Rossweisse will do the sealing, with the others playing a part and Ise having the single biggest part.

It was mentioned in the spoilers that she had developed a seal that could seal Trihexa, I doubt that would have been introduced for no reason.
But cao cao was going to join to dxd and indras knows that, maybe hes sending cao cao as an excuse to make them fight against shiva by giving them some info to beat rizevim or something like that (indra said he was looking for warriors to fight against shiva, and dxd is definitely a good team to do that)
Old 2014-02-23, 15:56   Link #2680
Tbolt

n0m@n-sama, any indication we will see Ravel using her powers in this Volume.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life