AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-22, 18:05   Link #1221
Homura7

I should not write here so often, it's too stressful, and I have other things to do.

Anyway, Saten working again himself means interesting developments gonna happen. Let's see what he plans to do with Eve...

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-22 at 18:30.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 19:42   Link #1222
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I think that Saten is trying too make Eve as Kasumi´s replacement if Kasumi is her name cant remember. Because she is almost a double of her and looks like her, so Saten must be clouded and wants too make Eve, Kasumi´s replacement.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 22:25   Link #1223
shadowii

It all depends on who he is and what he wants in general (like why would he know kasumi?), mabye well get lucky and chapter 74 will have him having a memmory or flashback that makes his identity obvious (already said my opinion on that wont repeat it).

Dont think the last idea would work though, Eve and Kasumi may look very similar but their personalities are very different. And saten's "how about this ive fallen in love with you" line seemed like a lame excuse, plus he seems to have more complex agendas(that involve most of Blades group) than such a simple reason.
But then again stuff like that has happened before in this manga.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45011/16

and past enemies getting much more intimate with each other
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1258915941
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...8?t=1258949272

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-23 at 00:44.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 00:40   Link #1224
Adam Cruz

Hmm..i wonder if Disk's new body will be a milf's body instead of a child this time. *rubs hands together with a grin*
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 00:43   Link #1225
shadowii

^
Not sure blade would allow it, besides Disk is as much a pervert as him she may just love having a lolis body. More fun to assult Cruz with
This is a manga about lolis so far the one and only mature woman has been Ruri, and she's enough adult woman for the whole manga. oh and the black madam and her staff.

Just realized what if she gets an adult's body but keeps her young girl head.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-23 at 00:56.
Old 2009-11-23, 00:51   Link #1226
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Hmm..i wonder if Disk's new body will be a milf's body instead of a child this time. *rubs hands together with a grin*
She been like sa loli for 100 years...

And be a testament for like several weeks...

Maybe,I guess lol
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 00:57   Link #1227
Sekirei07

Quote:
Most likely Disk will use the body parts of those to cyborg loli's Blade took out. Seems the obvious course. Plus she got a mountain of cyborg corpses for other parts as well lol.

But about the massive fall into the school. I wonder if it could have been possible that The Black Madam may have saw Cruz falling so she used her wind power to cushion his fall. She did seem to know that Cruz was male all along and she has been the only character (except Aruka) that knew who Cruz was under the disguise. I mean is that a possibility?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 01:14   Link #1228
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Most likely Disk will use the body parts of those to cyborg loli's Blade took out. Seems the obvious course. Plus she got a mountain of cyborg corpses for other parts as well lol.

But about the massive fall into the school. I wonder if it could have been possible that The Black Madam may have saw Cruz falling so she used her wind power to cushion his fall. She did seem to know that Cruz was male all along and she has been the only character (except Aruka) that knew who Cruz was under the disguise. I mean is that a possibility?
its possible but i doubt it, didnt she think cruz was the bomber at first and if it was wind would it have made that crator?, what did setsuna say about him to make her back off in that first scene anyway?

but lets not get back into the cruz miracles argument for a while the "the secrets of cruz" will come about in their own time and we're driving each other crazy debating it.

Not only does she have the cyborg corpes she has a girl who is a super techno genius, i think Disk's time as a severed head is about over
Old 2009-11-23, 01:40   Link #1229
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
its possible but i doubt it, didnt she think cruz was the bomber at first and if it was wind would it have made that crator?, what did setsuna say about him to make her back off in that first scene anyway?

but lets not get back into the cruz miracles argument for a while the "the secrets of cruz" will come about in their own time and we're driving each other crazy debating it.

Not only does she have the cyborg corpes she has a girl who is a super techno genius, i think Disk's time as a severed head is about over
Ah your right she does have her as well, unlimited body parts + best mechanic in world. Maybe Disk will be able to be one of the offensive people now, instead of a one hit wonder (since she only seems to use that one big attack once)
Old 2009-11-23, 01:41   Link #1230
Adam Cruz

Lol... i just wanna see Cruz's rebirth. Perhaps a new "giga drill breaker" will be formed when this happens. I just can't imagine having him only as an observer. In the typical case, the main character would have to have the strongest fragment. But what fragment will Cruz have that rivals or surpasses the capabilities of PF Zero and Zero. Perfect Zero? lol...

Another thought: For once, I would be fine to see Cruz have a close relationship with any girl other than Eve. Who knows... she might finally stop calling him Yamada someday.
Old 2009-11-23, 01:43   Link #1231
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post

I personally thought disk was funnier as a severed head. When she was a testament it wasn't that bad either. Loved the encounter between loli Cruz and Disk(testament) + Mio.
Old 2009-11-23, 01:47   Link #1232
Sekirei07

Quote:
Lol... i just wanna see Cruz's rebirth. Perhaps a new "giga drill breaker" will be formed when this happens. I just can't imagine having him only as an observer. In the typical case, the main character would have to have the strongest fragment. But what fragment will Cruz have that rivals or surpasses the capabilities of PF Zero and Zero. Perfect Zero? lol...

Another thought: For once, I would be fine to see Cruz have a close relationship with any girl other than Eve. Who knows... she might finally stop calling him Yamada someday.
Eve should have stopped calling him Yamada when he almost destroyed his arm saving her life back where he found her.

Plus Cruz has gotten a fairly good relationship with Miu, Setsuna, and Yuri girl (can never remember her name). Miu has helped save Cruz's life more times than even Eve now and Setsuna was impressed by Cruz's intelligence (something the Blade misfit gang never fully appreciated) and sent Rin to help against Hatfield right? Plus Yuri girl was all to willing to jump his bone when he was dressed as a girl

Hmm looking at the impact of the fall it looks like he hit it at full force.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1258959665

But the one odd thing is in the top panel it seems Cruz has his backpack with him, but in the next panel in vanishes and never reappears. I wonder if that was an error on the authors part...

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2009-11-23 at 02:05.
Old 2009-11-23, 04:08   Link #1233
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
It does seem like the pretty girl squad is going to switch sides to Cruz. Btw this is the Clif Cruz fell off, and that he didnt even break a bone...., shit id never survive such a fall i know that. And as far as i know the law of gravity still works in Needless. So deffinitly he used some power of himself to not die. Perhaps a toughness power?
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 06:58   Link #1234
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
It does seem like the pretty girl squad is going to switch sides to Cruz. Btw this is the Clif Cruz fell off, and that he didnt even break a bone...., shit id never survive such a fall i know that. And as far as i know the law of gravity still works in Needless. So deffinitly he used some power of himself to not die. Perhaps a toughness power?
Or Gravitation. Even Setsuna and Kuchinashi were very surprised. In chapter 50, Seto used her power to cushion everyone's fall from Simeon tower, and that too is a great height.

By the way, I translated Blade's new absolutely outrageous finishing signature:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2009-11-23, 07:04   Link #1235
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
I was thinking another side story on her part before Arclight attack the lab.
Old 2009-11-23, 07:14   Link #1236
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
I was thinking another side story on her part before Arclight attack the lab.
That will be told in future chapters, probably. It's ironic how we don't know anything to nothing about Cruz (parents, past, etc) or Eve (how she was created, why she has Kasumi's appearance...) but already know everything about Blade.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-23 at 07:26.
Old 2009-11-23, 07:31   Link #1237
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Blade is the tool to fight and an open book. The other characters are the mystery.
Old 2009-11-23, 09:27   Link #1238
Sekirei07

Their have been documented cases of people who have jumped from planes surviving the fall. Although I think only a dozen or so have managed to survive it and they all pretty much broke all their bones. Cruz did fall on ground that seemed fairly soft since it was basically a grass school ground.

He also landed on his backpack as well

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1258986153

But really I dont know how to take the image because its drawn incorrectly. Why did the backpack vanish... its kinda hard to take this all in with that kinda mistake that could play a role in how he survived the impact.

Oh this might be important but maybe Cruz is using a power here. When Needless use them they are surrounded by an aura and here, although we cant see Cruz's face, he is indeed covered in the aura. It cant just be the speed of the fall because it didnt show that aura in other parts of the fall. So maybe something is affecting him.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1258986012

Also when people fall from high places where they can die, they often black out before impact. So Cruz might have blacked out and his subconscious took over and saved him, thats why he does not realize it

So it could be a road runner scenario or it could be a power. Little be of evidence showing both. But guess we just got to keep our eyes open.
Old 2009-11-23, 09:30   Link #1239
shadowii

we mostly know about eve at this point (cloned being, created after blade as a means to reproduction, raised by Gido along with Blade, has always been that nonsensical and bad with names) and they said that they used the same methods on 0079 AB (Blade's) that they used on designing bodies in the Eve project which is why it worked as oppossed to arclight who was looked after by other scientists and still blewup a tiny bit in comparison to the first 77.

Its that one easter egg that she looks like kasumi thats a mystery at this point and it could be as simple as: Kasumi died they used her DNA on the EVE clones from then on and Eve N was the result. Because it does seem that Gido is fully accepting of her death (I have a feeling he was there when whatever happened happened)
Old 2009-11-23, 11:05   Link #1240
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Their have been documented cases of people who have jumped from planes surviving the fall. Although I think only a dozen or so have managed to survive it and they all pretty much broke all their bones. Cruz did fall on ground that seemed fairly soft since it was basically a grass school ground.

He also landed on his backpack as well

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1258986153

But really I dont know how to take the image because its drawn incorrectly. Why did the backpack vanish... its kinda hard to take this all in with that kinda mistake that could play a role in how he survived the impact.

Oh this might be important but maybe Cruz is using a power here. When Needless use them they are surrounded by an aura and here, although we cant see Cruz's face, he is indeed covered in the aura. It cant just be the speed of the fall because it didnt show that aura in other parts of the fall. So maybe something is affecting him.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...5?t=1258986012

Also when people fall from high places where they can die, they often black out before impact. So Cruz might have blacked out and his subconscious took over and saved him, thats why he does not realize it

So it could be a road runner scenario or it could be a power. Little be of evidence showing both. But guess we just got to keep our eyes open.
Im not sure what your trying to say since its rather obvious from 2 pages later they all are like wtf!. And this aint a WB cartoon... So no Rockets out of the arse or anything either.
Thats a massive hight. The only ones surviving such a fall are needless like Blade or Mio. Mio would use her strength to take the impact and Blade is basicaly half a machine with all the metal inside.
Graviton on the other hand would soften the fall or so to say he wouldnt have fallen but floated...and he smacked to the ground. Also the backpack is next to him and didnt break his fall.
This is the 2nd time Cruz apears unharmed, The Blast at Simeon and this time are the 2 times.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen