Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-12, 07:31   Link #61
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
This can be discussed for all eternity..about Yondaimes strenght or abilities.
The fact that a person...respected and considred legendary and has faith in a boy (Naruto) means something...and when he is praising someone (his former student) means alot!
Yeah, as he hasn't seen Sasuke yet!

Quote:
As for Itachi...when he mentioned a 3rd MS user he definetly didnt ment Kakashi.
Why?
Well i am not sure what Kakashi did but when they met again....Itachi was pretty shocked (normally he seems as if he uses valium all the time...) "Kakashi you couldnt have..."
I agreew ith you, Itachi didn't meant Kakashi as the third MS user.

Quote:
Plus repeated things like "Only a person with the same bloodline can defeat me"...which is nonsense ofcourse...he claims that he is (atleast) the 3rd strongest in the world...counting Sasuke, himself and the other one.
Itachi nor Yondaime are the stronges Shinobis.

Quote:
And for Kakashi's Rasengan...well...it's obvious that Kakashi didnt use it often...or pretty much never...i think the fact that he used Rasengan 1 time...and suddenly appeared with his hand (same) in bandage..means that the control (rotation) is too much for him.
It can't be that as he did it like nothing. That had to do with Kakashi new jutsu or his explosive raikiri.

Quote:
Remember when Naruto couldnt hold 2 chopsticks because of the Rasengan training...and ofcourse Naruto can do more because of the Kyuubi's healing+chakra...

Quote:
[Bjuu Killer]
Sasuke can dodge the direct hit but not the impact...

Afterall...after Naruto completes it it'll be like this.

There is no way Sasuke can escape that...
MS > Atomic bomb

Sun > Atomic Bomb
Old 2006-12-12, 08:30   Link #62
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Yeah, as he hasn't seen Sasuke yet!
Jiraiya said: "That's why i didnt want that Uchiha kid..it's no fun to teach someone who's already perfect"

Quote:
I agreew ith you, Itachi didn't meant Kakashi as the third MS user.

Quote:
Itachi nor Yondaime are the stronges Shinobis.
True...Yondaime is dead

Quote:
It can't be that as he did it like nothing. That had to do with Kakashi new jutsu or his explosive raikiri.
No...i am sure it's the Rasengan...please take a look at the chapter or anime when Naruto did his training...and the effects of the training when he was trying to eat some of his instant noodles...

Quote:

Quote:
MS > Atomic bomb

Sun > Atomic Bomb
This depends...MS aint usefull when you face lots of opponents...besides...the range is also very different. Not only that...it seems that Naruto is able to use this new jutsu again....a dozen times a day...we cant say that of Itachi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
But it will make the fire stronger.
Only if the power of the jutsu is equal in strenght or weaker...if the wind force is too strong...the fire get's blown out..
Old 2006-12-12, 09:36   Link #63
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Jiraiya said: "That's why i didnt want that Uchiha kid..it's no fun to teach someone who's already perfect"
So you are agreeing with me?

Quote:

Quote:
True...Yondaime is dead
Even if he was alive, it wouldn't matter. There are stronger people than those two.

Quote:
No...i am sure it's the Rasengan...please take a look at the chapter or anime when Naruto did his training...and the effects of the training when he was trying to eat some of his instant noodles...
that's Naruto who can't create a rasengan with a single hand. Kakashi did a perfect rasengan with ease and with that same ease he turn it off.

Quote:

Quote:
This depends...MS aint usefull when you face lots of opponents...besides...the range is also very different. Not only that...it seems that Naruto is able to use this new jutsu again....a dozen times a day...we cant say that of Itachi..
Itachi only need to touch or look at Naruto, and Naruto is history.

Quote:
Only if the power of the jutsu is equal in strenght or weaker...if the wind force is too strong...the fire get's blown out..
You are going to tell me Amaterasu which is as hot as the sun is not more powerful than the wind rasnegan?
Old 2006-12-12, 10:13   Link #64
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
So you are agreeing with me?
Well for a part.. Jiraiya is aware of Sasuke's abilities but probably sees alot more potential and a challenge in it to train Naruto...

Quote:

Quote:
Even if he was alive, it wouldn't matter. There are stronger people than those two.
Well...in my opinion...is Yondaime the strongest human who lived...in Naruto..

Quote:
that's Naruto who can't create a rasengan with a single hand. Kakashi did a perfect rasengan with ease and with that same ease he turn it off.
Kakashi can deceive people easily...it may have appeared like that but it probably isnt...what it seemed. Well we'll see it'll probably be explained why Kakashi's hand was in bandage...i think...because of the Rasengan.

Quote:

Quote:
Itachi only need to touch or look at Naruto, and Naruto is history.
Kakashi said: "You have to look at him in order for the Mangekou Sharingan (Tsukyomi) to work.." If he keeps his eyes on his foot (any other spot except eyecontact) he'll be fine...

Quote:
You are going to tell me Amaterasu which is as hot as the sun is not more powerful than the wind rasnegan?
If i am correct lightning is hotter then the sun... in any case...it's depending on what is more usefull in the situation...
Old 2006-12-12, 10:35   Link #65
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Well for a part.. Jiraiya is aware of Sasuke's abilities but probably sees alot more potential and a challenge in it to train Naruto...
He hates geniuses, which is why he hated Sasuke, because it remind him of Oro, and how Sandaime admired most Oro.

Quote:

Quote:
Well...in my opinion...is Yondaime the strongest human who lived...in Naruto..
Your opinion, but the manga and databook says otherwise. They are at least 4 people who are stronger than any of those two.

Quote:
Kakashi can deceive people easily...it may have appeared like that but it probably isnt...what it seemed. Well we'll see it'll probably be explained why Kakashi's hand was in bandage...i think...because of the Rasengan.

Again, rasengan did nothing to Kakashi as we saw him doing it and it didn't affected him at all. The only explication is that he discovered something and tried it. If it was a rasengan it was a rasnegan with lightning.

Quote:

Quote:
Kakashi said: "You have to look at him in order for the Mangekou Sharingan (Tsukyomi) to work.." If he keeps his eyes on his foot (any other spot except eyecontact) he'll be fine...
Apparently, you forget that amaterasu burns anything to ashes if you are reflected into MS, plus Deidara hinted that Itachi has MS jutsu like the one that Kakashi used.

Plus, Itachi owned Naruto with a finger.

Quote:
If i am correct lightning is hotter then the sun... in any case...it's depending on what is more usefull in the situation...

Lightning hotter than the sun?

WTF?
Old 2006-12-12, 10:43   Link #66
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Your opinion, but the manga and databook says otherwise. They are at least 4 people who are stronger than any of those two.
hmmmm, I can only think of one Shinoby, wich is Sandaime, who are the other 3

Quote:

Lightning hotter than the sun?

WTF?
Well, actually the Sun is divided in different layers an each layer is hotter than the other layer, I think I also read somewhere that a lighting bolt is as hot as one of this layers, but I’m not 100% sure of this

EDIT..ahhhh internet is such a wondeful tool:

Quote:
The temperature within the central region of the sun may reach 27 million degrees Fahrenheit. So it is much hotter than lightning. Likewise, the Sun's atmosphere, consisting of the chronosphere and corona, is also hotter than lightning. The chronosphere's temperature may reach 40 thousand degrees Fahrenheit; the corona exceeds 3 million degrees Fahrenheit.

It is often said that lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun -- what this refers to is the top of the photosphere, often called the surface of the sun. The temperature there reaches almost 10 thousand degrees Fahrenheit.

So, lightning is 5 times hotter than the SURFACE of the sun.
Old 2006-12-12, 11:00   Link #67
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn
He hates geniuses, which is why he hated Sasuke, because it remind him of Oro, and how Sandaime admired most Oro.
It was never really stated Jiraiya hates geniuses, nor did he ever say anything suggesting that.

He just pointed out how there's no fun in training a natural prodigy because everything will go all smoothly according to plan which is boring. In his opinion training Naruto is way cooler because it takes years for that guy to actually get stuff and his way of accomplishing things is extremely odd and will only get you cool surprises, unlike a genius would.
Not to mention Naruto is as stubborn as fuck and won't ever give up in battle which Jiraiya values more than the amount of jutsu a ninja can learn. So Sasuke is inferior to Naruto in his eyes.

Quote:
Again, rasengan did nothing to Kakashi as we saw him doing it and it didn't affected him at all. The only explication is that he discovered something and tried it. If it was a rasengan it was a rasnegan with lightning.
Indeed.

Rasengan wasn't the reason Kakashi's hand was bandaged. Absolutely no reason for Rasengan to hurt the user so that doesn't make sense.
Plus, he used Rasengan one to two days before he went with team 10, he had already been standing beside Naruto while he was training for a day. Possibly when Naruto came up with the bunshin thing, Kakashi figured he could do something similar and developed something new.
Old 2006-12-12, 11:02   Link #68
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
hmmmm, I can only think of one Shinoby, wich is Sandaime, who are the other 3
The other three are,

Danzou which was Sandaime's rival

Sakumo who's reputation overshadowed the Sannin.

and Uchiha Madara, who's name strike fear and respect in Kyuubi.

Quote:
Well, actually the Sun is divided in different layers an each layer is hotter than the other layer, I think I also read somewhere that a lighting bolt is as hot as one of this layers, but I’m not 100% sure of this

EDIT..ahhhh internet is such a wondeful tool:
who might have thought you could learn something in a forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
It was never really stated Jiraiya hates geniuses, nor did he ever say anything suggesting that.
It wasn't stated it was implied.

Quote:
He just pointed out how there's no fun in training a natural prodigy because everything will go all smoothly according to plan which is boring. In his opinion training Naruto is way cooler because it takes years for that guy to actually get stuff and his way of accomplishing things is extremely odd and will only get you cool surprises, unlike a genius would.
Not to mention Naruto is as stubborn as fuck and won't ever give up in battle which Jiraiya values more than the amount of jutsu a ninja can learn. So Sasuke is inferior to Naruto in his eyes.
Which is why we have different opinion about strength.

Will of fire

and

Bad asses
Old 2006-12-12, 13:54   Link #69
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
The other three are,

Danzou which was Sandaime's rival

Sakumo who's reputation overshadowed the Sannin.

and Uchiha Madara, who's name strike fear and respect in Kyuubi.
Hm....you are starting to look very fermiliar, the name "yellowflash" rings a bell...dont feel offended if you aint him though...

The 3 you mentioned...
- Danzou competed with Sarutobi for the title: 3rd Hokage (this doesnt indicate anything at all about their true strenght)

- Hatake Sakumo was "respected on the same level" as the Sannin...this doesnt even mean that he was stronger then any of the Sannin...but we can assume that his strenght was close or on an even level.

First the sentence literaly by my translation: 1# "Eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister then my own..." 2#"Not at all unlike what i once saw in a certain Uchiha Madara"

1# Is directed at Sasuke (obviously)
2# Is quite the opposite of Sasuke

Besides...what makes you think that he would instantly be better then the 4th Hokage?

Anyway this thread is about the Rasengan and is starting to change to a topic which is discussed..my comments will remain the same so if you wish to comment on my old posts...feel free to use the search button .

Quote:
who might have thought you could learn something in a forum.
Well actually i learned this from Discovery Channel

Quote:
It wasn't stated it was implied.

Quote:
Which is why we have different opinion about strength.

Will of fire

and

Bad asses
Aight, for real - Ali G

Nah seriously...Jiraiya doesnt hate geniuses..i think he is proud of what he made of the 4th. And is determined to do it with a dropout this time.
Old 2006-12-12, 16:41   Link #70
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Again with the uchiha madara! He had one freaking line, as reference to how evil sasuke was. Thats it! We also have a reference to one of the mizukages as a link to kisames ability, but we don't talk night and day about the mizukage. Enough with the fanaticism concerning Uchiha Madara. And I don't get where people say he strikes fear and respect in the kyubi... the only persons I've seen the kyubi give any respect to are the 4th and naruto. That madara statement didn't convey any such fear. It seemed even a little mocking....

For danzo to have competed with a young sandaime, means he was probably very powerful. I don't see how it can be any other way. The guy is in charge of ANBU...
Old 2006-12-12, 16:43   Link #71
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Hm....you are starting to look very fermiliar, the name "yellowflash" rings a bell...dont feel offended if you aint him though...
you are not the first one to have said that.

Quote:
The 3 you mentioned...
- Danzou competed with Sarutobi for the title: 3rd Hokage (this doesnt indicate anything at all about their true strenght)
It does, as Danzou was Sarutobi rival for the titles and Sarutobi was the strongest shinobis Hokage.

Quote:
- Hatake Sakumo was "respected on the same level" as the Sannin...this doesnt even mean that he was stronger then any of the Sannin...but we can assume that his strenght was close or on an even level.

Here, save me the trouble of having to repeat myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikari Shinji
"その親父さんの前で"伝説の三忍"の名すらかすむほどだった..."

"Even the name of the "Legendary Sannin" was petty before that one's father..."

Databook Page 128
その実力の前には, あの"三忍"の名前もかすむほどであったという.

Before his capabilities*, it was said that even the name of the "Sannin" was petty/insignificant/overshadowed/etc.

*I translated jitsuryoku (実力) as capabilities, but it can also mean "force" or "power".He put all 3 of the sannin to shame, not just one of them, but all 3 together

Quote:
First the sentence literaly by my translation: 1# "Eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister then my own..." 2#"Not at all unlike what i once saw in a certain Uchiha Madara"

1# Is directed at Sasuke (obviously)
2# Is quite the opposite of Sasuke

Besides...what makes you think that he would instantly be better then the 4th Hokage?
Kyuubi fears and respect him. Even call him by his name. I like to see Kyuubi doing that with Yodnaime.

Quote:
Anyway this thread is about the Rasengan and is starting to change to a topic which is discussed..my comments will remain the same so if you wish to comment on my old posts...feel free to use the search button .

Well actually i learned this from Discovery Channel
I need to watch discover channel then

[quote
[/quote]

Quote:
Aight, for real - Ali G

Nah seriously...Jiraiya doesnt hate geniuses..i think he is proud of what he made of the 4th. And is determined to do it with a dropout this time.
It sem that he hate them due to hsi prior experience with Sarutobi and Oro. That's why i brought that up.

I guess he like diamonds in the rough
Old 2006-12-12, 16:53   Link #72
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Its also possible that
1)the 4ths legacy is more important to him than the uchiha legacy since the 4th was his student (and practically his son)
2)that he see's the 4th in naruto and so is more interested
3)sees himself in naruto and so is more interested
4)sees more potential in naruto and so is more interested
5)sees the potential of akatsuki getting their hands on naruto and so is very interested

Point is there are plenty of good reasons for jiraiya to choose naruto over sasuke, and quite a few, naruto himself has done nothing to influence jiraiya.
Old 2006-12-12, 16:58   Link #73
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Now that I heard the assumption of Kyuubi "fearing" Sasuke, I can say that the days of finally seeing Yellow Flash in full form, this time maybe as a Sasuke warrior, is not far away.
Old 2006-12-12, 17:03   Link #74
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Its also possible that
1)the 4ths legacy is more important to him than the uchiha legacy since the 4th was his student (and practically his son)
2)that he see's the 4th in naruto and so is more interested
3)sees himself in naruto and so is more interested
4)sees more potential in naruto and so is more interested
5)sees the potential of akatsuki getting their hands on naruto and so is very interested

Point is there are plenty of good reasons for jiraiya to choose naruto over sasuke, and quite a few, naruto himself has done nothing to influence jiraiya.

Girl form Naruto
Old 2007-08-26, 18:28   Link #75
zaqqaz713

well also considering that the wind rasengan make a whole bunch of invisible or super small needles that attack every cell in the opposers body even if sasuke used fire he would die but naruto would to so in theory wind rasengan is the best and strongest attak so far cuz if u get hit ur ded
Old 2007-08-26, 20:06   Link #76
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post
Sasuke definitly know S-rank jutsos, Oro knows forbiden tecniques that are for sure S-Rank, but you're right on the new rasengan it's even higher than S-rank
yeh and what does naruto know? oh yeah kage bunshin no jutsu ZzZzZz *sigh*
Closed Thread