AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-25, 02:14   Link #961
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Well, yeah, I guess that's true. But even my first time, I only started using the guide about halfway through, and even then my mindset was "just pick options that involve being nice to Tsugumi or ignoring Sora". But yeah, when I went for the Bad Ending, I was surprised at how easy it could be to get it, so yeah, it is quite amusing.

Then again, the length of getting the Bad Ending was what frustrated me the most. Needless to say, the Kid's Bad Endings are pretty easy to get in a short period of time (you only have to say a certain choice wrong to get Sara's Bad Ending, for example.) You's is slightly harder to get, but not really.

Either way, good luck with Sara's path!
Almost complete with Sara's route... Yeah I can see that bit about 'good luck', I think I see where this is headed. >_> <_<

Ah, good. ^^ Well I did finish that end and am relieved for now.

Dunno if I will attempt Tsugumi this time or try for either Sora or You's route.

Last edited by SageGaiGar; 2009-12-25 at 02:39.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 09:47   Link #962
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Kaos!, what do you mean by "incomplete ending"?

And good job, SageGaiGar, for having completed Sara's route. Personally, I would have saved that for last (the plot twists you learn on that route set you up for the final route much better.), but hey, that was your choice. I would go for Tsugumi's route next, but that's mostly because Tsugumi's my favorite character. Feel free to choose whoever you like next.

Last edited by GundamAce; 2009-12-25 at 10:00.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 10:15   Link #963
Kaos!

Not really sure since I never played it. And since I'm trying to avoid spoilers for both R11 and 12R I wont be doing any research on these 2 games. The easiest way to give you the idea would be to give you this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uqKYQtbYfI

If your avoiding spoilers like a plague, jump straight to 06:11. The translator of R11 mentioned the incomplete game in his remarks.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 11:33   Link #964
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Kaos!, what do you mean by "incomplete ending"?

And good job, SageGaiGar, for having completed Sara's route. Personally, I would have saved that for last (the plot twists you learn on that route set you up for the final route much better.), but hey, that was your choice. I would go for Tsugumi's route next, but that's mostly because Tsugumi's my favorite character. Feel free to choose whoever you like next.
Yeah I can see what you mean. It was more a decision on a whim after failing the *Tsun*-gumi route >_<. I may try the Tsugumi route again, though perhaps I might get the Sora route out of the way and then you to finish with Tsugumi to truly enjoy it.
Old 2009-12-25, 14:14   Link #965
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Yeah I can see what you mean. It was more a decision on a whim after failing the *Tsun*-gumi route >_<. I may try the Tsugumi route again, though perhaps I might get the Sora route out of the way and then you to finish with Tsugumi to truly enjoy it.
Yeah, I more or less just rushed Sora's route as well, since I really don't like her and I wanted to get her route out of the way as soon as possible. There's really only a few things that come up in her route that actually come into play in the final route anyway. Tsugumi and You's routes, however, have very important details that come up again, so those are more important, at least in my opinion. Once again, the decision is yours.

Oh, and thanks for putting up the PSP song, Kaos! It was really helpful!
Old 2009-12-25, 17:48   Link #966
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Yeah, I more or less just rushed Sora's route as well, since I really don't like her and I wanted to get her route out of the way as soon as possible. There's really only a few things that come up in her route that actually come into play in the final route anyway. Tsugumi and You's routes, however, have very important details that come up again, so those are more important, at least in my opinion. Once again, the decision is yours.

Oh, and thanks for putting up the PSP song, Kaos! It was really helpful!
I ended up getting a majority of the details about Tsugumi during the route before my fail end.

I was enjoying Sara's though the spoilers were 'troubling' me slightly. But the actual ending resolved any worries.. for now.

Sora's so far has been interesting. Character-wise I'm a little on the fence, appearance-wise. <3_<3. Though her origins kinda depress me xD It's why I aimed for Tsugumi route first.

Last edited by SageGaiGar; 2009-12-25 at 20:40. Reason: Proper spelling >_<
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 19:16   Link #967
Kaos!

Spoiler for E17 Kid's route:

Actually, it doesn't really matter which route you went first. Though for me I would get Tsugumi's route out of the way since her route is quite dominant in the final route. Just enjoy the Tsugumi/Sora bad end and the final route. You will come to enjoy the bad end even more after you completed the final route.
Old 2009-12-25, 20:21   Link #968
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Hmm, well that's true. I guess in the end, it really doesn't matter at all what order you go in, just that you see everything. Speaking of which, for everyone else who beat the game, what order did you play the routes? My order was Tsugumi>You>Sora>Sara.
Old 2009-12-25, 20:35   Link #969
Kaos!

Tsugumi/Sora Bad End>Tsugumi>Sora>You>Sara. Having 3 Takeshi ends in a row sure makes it depressing. By the time I was at Kid's route, I was wondering if he would end up like Takeshi.
Old 2009-12-25, 20:41   Link #970
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Spoiler for E17 Kid's route:

Actually, it doesn't really matter which route you went first. Though for me I would get Tsugumi's route out of the way since her route is quite dominant in the final route. Just enjoy the Tsugumi/Sora bad end and the final route. You will come to enjoy the bad end even more after you completed the final route.
Eh... I followed the FAQ but I have the feeling I got the Bad Sora ending.... No epilogue? FFS I'm going You's route x_x
Old 2009-12-25, 20:49   Link #971
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Tsugumi and Sora's bad end is the same.

You can't see the epilogue (Tsugumi and Sora have the same epilogue) until you've beaten the true ending (it's for a good reason.)
Old 2009-12-25, 20:58   Link #972
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Tsugumi and Sora's bad end is the same.

You can't see the epilogue (Tsugumi and Sora have the same epilogue) until you've beaten the true ending (it's for a good reason.)
So I may have actually gotten Tsugumi's Good end before? I didn't get an epilogue in that my playthrough.

... Hmm if so then this run with You should be my last... then it's Coco's route to get the true end.
Old 2009-12-25, 22:06   Link #973
Kaos!

Spoiler for E17 Takeshi's Ending:

To say the easiest way, if 2 or more people dies, it is a bad end. Otherwise you can take it as a good end.
Also, you will know when you can start on Coco's route when they tell you after you completed your 4th route. I would recommend you to go from Kid's perspective if your on Coco's route due to the way revelations are made.
Old 2009-12-25, 22:25   Link #974
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

You could also check your Clear List in your Special menu to see which endings you've gotten. If it says you have the good endings, then that's what you have. Remember that you need to see all 4 Good Endings before you can go on Coco's route.

Last edited by GundamAce; 2009-12-27 at 13:24.
Old 2009-12-26, 07:44   Link #975
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Oh, hey, everyone who read my translation of the Drama CDs, I just realized I made a major error in translation of After You've Gone!

Spoiler for Drama CDs:

I am very sorry for this, and all the confusion I may have caused you!

Last edited by GundamAce; 2009-12-26 at 09:33.
Old 2009-12-26, 08:54   Link #976
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
You could also check your Clear List in your Options menu to see which endings you've gotten. If it says you have the good endings, then that's what you have. Remember that you need to see all 4 Good Endings before you can go on Coco's route.
Confirmed, I did get Sora, Tsugumi and Sara's Good End. So all that's left is You's route before I can go for Coco's 'true' route.
Old 2009-12-26, 08:59   Link #977
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Good. Fortunately, You's Good Ending is pretty easy to get just as long as you follow the FAQ accurately. Good luck getting through it!
Old 2009-12-26, 13:11   Link #978
dsp2003

Were you annoyed by the random sound clicks and pops during the voiced scenes?
Were you frustrated by the low-quality dull voices encoded as 22050Hz 4-bit audio?

If so, then our new patch is for you! ^_^

Ever17 Voice +SFX Patch is a complete superior quality replacement for both voice.dat and se.dat, which utilises converted & edited data from PS2 version of the game. Now you can get the full experience of the game in the way which was originally intended by the creators! ^3^

It's compatible with ANY available PC edition of the game (including Japanese 4CD, Japanese DVD, English 4CD and even Chinese DVD).

You can download the complete patch by following this link.

Please note: this patch is made with good intentions to enhance PC players' experience and NOT intended to be redistributed with illegal copies of the game.

Enjoy. ^_^
dsp2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 13:35   Link #979
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Hmm? What random sound clicks and pops? And I didn't think the voices were particularly low-quality. Was this problem only in early editions of the game or something?

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about how you can clearly hear the voices being recorded or something like that? I remember that part.
Old 2009-12-26, 18:44   Link #980
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Ah, speaking of patches, does anyone know if there's a patch for typo corrections? Out of all the games I've played, this is the one game where all the typos really bothered me, so I was wondering if such a patch existed.

Tags
visual novel