AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-13, 07:34   Link #2621
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
They changed it so an authenticator is required for it. If you want to use paypal, you need to use the SMS thing for bnet as well.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 07:48   Link #2622
Wigwams

it seems they did:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5794789439
Old 2012-06-13, 11:53   Link #2623
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
So just a question... can I sell in the RMAH if I don't ever plan to take money out?

As in, if I sell things with the intention of using the virtual money to buy other things in the RMAH, can I do so without authenticators and bank account link ups?

EDIT: Someone put wort's original leg up for $250. Why? I got one, I kept it for amusement. But why would anyone buy one?
Sure you can however there is a limit to how much money you can hold in your bnet wallet (probably to avoid massive loss in case of theft and get people to trade so blizz can get their $1 per trade)
Old 2012-06-13, 13:40   Link #2624
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Unbelievable. I sold a decent phys res/all res/str ring for 8 bucks or so (though the PayPal fees made it 6.75) lulz. I would buy it on the AH, but I don't think it's worth that much.

Thanks anyways.

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-06-13, 14:41   Link #2625
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Depends on how good that ring is: i sold some pretty "garbage" items last night (worth ~450k max x2) to get my $10... if that ring is supposed to worth >$1mil you might have sold it pretty cheap.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 14:48   Link #2626
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

There are better rings in the GAH selling for 300k; tbh, I'd struggle getting 200k for it, from experience. $10= 500k gold seems pretty gross. D:

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-06-13, 17:38   Link #2627
iceyfw

speaking of rmah... look at how much this guy made so far

http://i.imgur.com/lvqRE.png

original topic
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...5090288?page=1

i feel like selling all of my act 2-4 inferno wiz gear and quitting d3. problem is i dont have an authenticator or a verified paypal account.

edit: lol found a hilarious short summary in all caps of the D3 story

Spoiler:

Last edited by iceyfw; 2012-06-13 at 18:54.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 19:18   Link #2628
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
So, I'm seeing that having an alternate set with Increased Gold/Magic Find is indeed a good investment, seeing that any run on the Crystal Spire on Hell yields me 2-3 yellows now, and gold yields much better than I had before, especially with full Neph Valor stacks. Currently have pants, bracers, gloves, and shoulders. Might add a belt to it as well, to increase my chances.

AH is still a mess as usual. I have some cash now for 200k stuff, so thinking of investing in upgrades to my current rings. Incidentally, the prices for high-end jewels are insane, especially the radiant stars. Do those drop in the latter parts of Inferno?
Old 2012-06-13, 20:10   Link #2629
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Flawless squares are the best gems to drop normally. It's very expensive to craft better ones, so I don't recommend it atm.

Equipping my enchantress with a 4% freeze weapon has helped a lot, surprisingly. Slowly making it through act 2; the only thing that really nails her are those stupid wasps, but she manages to give nice support besides that. (she comes back after dying so fast anyways)

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-06-13, 20:17   Link #2630
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
AH is still a mess as usual. I have some cash now for 200k stuff, so thinking of investing in upgrades to my current rings. Incidentally, the prices for high-end jewels are insane, especially the radiant stars. Do those drop in the latter parts of Inferno?
High end jewels are insanely expensive because they ARE insanely expensive. It is very easy to gather mass quantities of flawless squares if you play in Inferno Act 2 or higher for any length of time. The killer is the outrageous combining costs. You will be paying hundreds of thousands just to combine them, and I have no idea how much is a radiant star. Probably the cost of a perfect ilevel 63 item.
Edit: found the answer: 15.4 million gold. For turning 729 radiant squares into a single radiant star. With 1631 tome of secrets.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4551578082

The killer is that most of the time it isn't worth the money to make them yourself, which makes them even more rare and costly to buy.

Also, don't forget the 15% sales tax. So to make a profit you actually need to sell it for more than 19 million for it to be worth the trouble.
Old 2012-06-13, 22:57   Link #2631
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I have the next 2 levels of the strength gem, learned them because they dropped back to back.

The only 2 worth making are prob the crit gem (which gives a good dps boost) or the LoH gem, which goes up to +500LoH.

(high end gems are extremely useful when lvling characters)
Old 2012-06-13, 23:26   Link #2632
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Yeah, only the higher-end amethysts look really appealing to me right now, but Haruhi, the highest ones on sale as commodities cost 21 million. Ye gods. The one that's a step up from perfect square are 180k+ too. Thanks, but I think I'll wait for a drop instead.
Old 2012-06-14, 00:12   Link #2633
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

if you do not yet have lv10 JC i can make the gem for you (star). Each gem costs 500k to craft in terms of gold iirc from flawless sqs.

Oh your bnet balance only go up to $250
Old 2012-06-14, 00:24   Link #2634
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

I was actually waiting for the next patch, if it does what it promises and lowers the prices related to the Artisans for that. As for the cash, hmm, I'll get back to you on that, so not right now. ^^;
Old 2012-06-14, 00:30   Link #2635
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I am debating whether or not to just sell my entire barb tank set for $250. I farm mostly on my DH these days.

Today my barb soloed the last 25% of azomdan when 2 of my friends died (adds prevent res). I had around 10 adds on me and somehow I lived and finished the job. Didn't know I can brute force it as I haven't bother trying to kill him until tonight. Friends thought I am sooooo dead.
Old 2012-06-14, 00:44   Link #2636
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I was actually waiting for the next patch, if it does what it promises and lowers the prices related to the Artisans for that. As for the cash, hmm, I'll get back to you on that, so not right now. ^^;
Blizzard say only the gems combined for the cheap low grades would have their costs lowered. Everything from Radiant Square upwards will still be just as expensive as before.

This is because right now, anything below radiant square is literally trash. Cost of combining is higher than the gem;s actual worth. So they are fixing that, not changing anything else.
Old 2012-06-14, 03:52   Link #2637
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I am debating whether or not to just sell my entire barb tank set for $250. I farm mostly on my DH these days.

Today my barb soloed the last 25% of azomdan when 2 of my friends died (adds prevent res). I had around 10 adds on me and somehow I lived and finished the job. Didn't know I can brute force it as I haven't bother trying to kill him until tonight. Friends thought I am sooooo dead.
If you don't plan on playing on the barb for a while, you could sell them before the market saturation settles, and buy back equivalent gear later on for less cost.
It would not be a foolish gamble to take, even though it is a gamble.
Old 2012-06-14, 05:26   Link #2638
iceyfw

well i found some pretty good weapons in one siegebreaker run with 5 valor stacks in inferno

http://i48.tinypic.com/2i093x2.png

now to get an authenticator to sell 'em fast...
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 07:25   Link #2639
problemedchild
ô_ô

Random Image dump.

Spoiler for Inferno Diablo Down! Forgot to take a screenshot the first time I killed him <_<:

If you guys do happen to find another player to kill Diablo with you, do it. I found that given Diablo's extremely long cast timers, he was easier with two players since you can die and the other play can very easily resurrect you.

Spoiler for Weapon I found the other day. Gave it to my friend:

Thought about hitting the RMAH with it, but I'm not in dire need of money ATM.

Spoiler for Current stats, I nuked my resist all after seeing that everything hit me for 35% even with 800 resist all:
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 07:43   Link #2640
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
I nuked my resist all after seeing that everything hit me for 35% even with 800 resist all
Well, what's your armour when fully buffed?
With only armour of 5000, 800 resist is inefficient. If you can drop half the resists and add 1500 armour, you will be better off.

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler