AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-09-01, 23:17   Link #1181
Divini
Senpai!

Well considering episode 11 is titled "Morning Dew Girl", it will probably be even faster than your 'faster version'. Since Yui's arc is a two parter though, I think we'll still have time to see them all lovey-dovey.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:25   Link #1182
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Well considering episode 11 is titled "Morning Dew Girl", it will probably be even faster than your 'faster version'. Since Yui's arc is a two parter though, I think we'll still have time to see them all lovey-dovey.
Is that officially confirmed?

If it is, I don't see how they could POSSIBLY do a proper telling of the leadup to the duel, the duel, Kuradeel's poisoning incident, the night at Asuna's, and the marriage proposal scene all in one episode. Please let them be just introducing Yui at the end of episode 11............
it could possibly work to bring in Yui at the end of 11, and it would explain the episode 11 title.

Or.................................ah crap, are they going to remove the night at Asuna's and just have Kirito propose to Asuna at the end of the Kuradeel incident? That would only be the WORST possible way to do it, just from the insane rushing and crunching alone.
Old 2012-09-01, 23:31   Link #1183
dametsuna

In episode 9, in Agil's shop after the battle, Liz said "You revealed your secret even though you said that it was a secret between us."
Did Kirito show Liz Dual-wielding in episode 7 like in LN?
dametsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:46   Link #1184
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
In episode 9, in Agil's shop after the battle, Liz said "You revealed your secret even though you said that it was a secret between us."
Did Kirito show Liz Dual-wielding in episode 7 like in LN?
No. Obviously the scene took place, but it wasn't shown.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 00:03   Link #1185
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

If it is, I don't see how they could POSSIBLY do a proper telling of the leadup to the duel, the duel, Kuradeel's poisoning incident, the night at Asuna's, and the marriage proposal scene all in one episode. Please let them be just introducing Yui at the end of episode 11............
it could possibly work to bring in Yui at the end of 11, and it would explain the episode 11 title.

Or.................................ah crap, are they going to remove the night at Asuna's and just have Kirito propose to Asuna at the end of the Kuradeel incident? That would only be the WORST possible way to do it, just from the insane rushing and crunching alone.
Yes, episode 11 tittle is confirmed already to be "Morning Dew Girl". Seeing episode 12 tittle as "Yui's Heart", episode 11 will most likely show the start of Kirito and Asuna's honeymoon plus Yui's introduction nearing the end of the episode. While the episode 12 will show the conclusion of Yui's SS.
Old 2012-09-02, 00:04   Link #1186
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

Yes it's confirmed, from an earlier post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Future episode titles have been revealed:

Ep11 - The Morning Mist Girl
Ep12 - Yui's Heart
Ep13 - The Depths of Hell

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Enjoy speculating away, I'll read from the shadows.
I just have to say the pacing they have done with the main arc has been stellar so far, so I have faith they'll make it all work out, somehow.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 02:25   Link #1187
sky black swordman

^ All right Yui will be getting two or 1.5 Episode for her SS.

Also if you guy show that scene with Sachi in episode 9. When Asuna calls to him he saw Sachi then her.
I cant remember if this happen in the LN.
Old 2012-09-02, 02:40   Link #1188
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ All right Yui will be getting two or 1.5 Episode for her SS.

Also if you guy show that scene with Sachi in episode 9. When Asuna calls to him he saw Sachi then her.
I cant remember if this happen in the LN.
Yup, just check Vol. 1 Chapter 11-12.. its not there.... Kirito first seen after waking up is the torches then Asuna crying with her face near him...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 05:10   Link #1189
NoemiChan
Banned

@Dengar - They probably meant the other boss room....
Old 2012-09-02, 05:51   Link #1190
Awrya
U mad?

How I see the next few episodes:
Ep.9 Heathcliff duel, KoB field exercise, Cradil poisoning everyone
Ep.10 Cradil's death, night scene, start of honeymoon, short cameo of Yui (ghost in the forest version)
Old 2012-09-02, 06:00   Link #1191
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Ep.10 Cradil's death, night scene, start of honeymoon, short cameo of Yui (ghost in the forest version)
I sure hope that's how they do it.......
Old 2012-09-02, 06:35   Link #1192
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Ain't episode 9 just aired???
Old 2012-09-02, 10:23   Link #1193
AP24

From the titles of ep.11-13, I think most of the honeymoon part will be cut off. It is difficult to cover the honeymoon with the Yui side story together in 2 episodes, unless they cut some parts in the Yui side story. There's also the matter with how much ep.10 will cover. If ep.10 doesn't end at the point where Kirito proposes to Asuna, then the Yui side story will be covered even less. We can estimate how much ep.11-12 will cover once we see how ep.10 will end.

Many fans will be pissed if ep.10 ends with Kirito proposing during/right after the Kuradeel incident, and Kirito and Asuna's night together cut off. It's better that it goes like this:

ep.10, 1st half: Kirito and Heathcliff's duel (quite a short duel), poisoning starts, ends at Kuradeel revealed to be Laughing Coffin
ep.10, 2nd half: Asuna arrives, Kuradeel dies, Kirito and Asuna kiss, night at Asuna's, ends at marriage proposal.

or

ep.10, 1st half: Kirito and Heathcliff's duel, ands at poisoning starts.
ep.10, 2nd half: Kuradeel is revealed to be Laughing Coffin, Asuna arrives, Kuradeel dies, ends at Kirito and Asuna kiss.
ep.11, 1st half: Night at Asuna's, marriage proposal

Hopefully the preview which comes out in about 2 days will give us an idea. If not then we'll have to wait till next week.

Also, in the image thread (page 26) there is a picture (NSFW) of Asuna in her underwear. It might be what she will be wearing during their night . Seeing that pictures makes me believe that the night at Asuna's will be shown after all.

Last edited by AP24; 2012-09-02 at 10:38.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 10:31   Link #1194
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
From the titles of ep.11-13, I think most of the honeymoon part will be cut off.
Guys, I read the LNs ... my question is "Was there "really" a honeymoon?"

A bit mature for some...
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Old 2012-09-02, 10:43   Link #1195
Lota

Hmmm... Even though before I have said that the kiss and the night scene might be a bit much for one episode (at least for my heart lol XD ), I still feel that it should be done like that. It doesn't really work if divided into two episodes. You have to see that there was this feeling of urgency when they decided to spend the night together (even though Kirito didn't know that yet ). After having a near death experience they fully understood that they might have died and could die, like, tomorrow, so they didn't feel like they needed, or even had time to wait. With everything happening so quickly, if they divide this into two episodes it just won't feel right.

Still, everything will be happening really REALLY fast in the next couple of episodes. I just hope everything doesn't seem too rushed, because Kirito vs. Heathcliff, Kirito vs. Kuradeel, the kiss and the night — that's a lot

EDIT: GenjiChan:
Spoiler for to answer your question:
Lota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 10:45   Link #1196
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Guys, I read the LNs ... my question is "Was there "really" a honeymoon?"

A bit mature for some...
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
The honeymoon refers to everything they did from ch.17 to 19 of vol.1, which Kirito even said in ch.19 that it was a secret honeymoon.

In the manga it is clear that they really did it. It showed that after Kirito cleared the misunderstanding they kissed and it skipped to them in bed which you can tell a little that they're naked. Maybe the anime will show it like this as well.
Old 2012-09-02, 10:47   Link #1197
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The honeymoon refers to everything they did from ch.17 to 19 of vol.1, which Kirito even said in ch.19 that it was a secret honeymoon.

In the manga it is clear that they really did it. It showed that after Kirito cleared the misunderstanding they kissed and it skipped to them in bed which you can tell a little they're naked. Maybe the anime will show it like this as well.
Hope you're not referring to the fan made doujinshi's.... If the anime will follows the LN, it's probably 70% yes and 30% no, it would not happen...
Old 2012-09-02, 11:13   Link #1198
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Hope you're not referring to the fan made doujinshi's.... If the anime will follows the LN, it's probably 70% yes and 30% no, it would not happen...
It's the official manga and the night at Asuna's is in ch.8. I read the chinese raws but an important page is missing from that chapter in every chinese raw site I found so I had to search for that missing page, which I found.
Old 2012-09-02, 11:49   Link #1199
Marina2

Well, all I want to see in anime is the scene where Asuna takes off her clothes (From ch.16).... no need to go to ch.16.5 ^^
Old 2012-09-02, 16:19   Link #1200
lightbringer
M9000

16.5 is the sex scene. Which is semi-official I suppose but in any case it's made by the original author. It won't be in the anime explicitly (I'll eat my hat if it will be) but they might do some very soft hinting at it. "Honeymoon" has nothing to do with sex really, it's meant in the traditional sense of honeymoon after marriage - the two weeks they spend together away from the front lines after getting married. I hope that as much as possible of their honeymoon apart from Yui (who is confirmed) makes it in (fishing trip, Asuna soloing the giant fish, etc etc) but it's looking a bit tight there.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote