AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-29, 06:17   Link #441
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Somehow I knew you lolicon bastards must have been having a party in here. p_p

I picked this up for the lulz, and was distinctly disappointed it was actually pretty decent. There's friendship and youthful dreams and all (if this is baseball they'll be aiming for Koshien as we speak). There's even a semi-serious basketball action in there. How am I suppose to lulz and raeg when it's not so bad? I mean, aside from the lolicon factor, which really isn't horrible if you view their age gap in the long run.

...in the long run...

Like ten years later...

...which is almost the girls' current age...

x_x
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 06:51   Link #442
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I mean, aside from the lolicon factor, which really isn't horrible if you view their age gap in the long run.

...in the long run...

Like ten years later...

...which is almost the girls' current age...

x_x
The age gap is only 4 years.

So there's no need to wait 10 looooooooooooon years. Just 4 years. The girls will be 16 and Subaru is 20.
Old 2011-07-29, 07:01   Link #443
Undertaker

You forgot to add that at that time they will to able to legally get married.... (pending girl's parents' approval)
Old 2011-07-29, 07:20   Link #444
tsunade666

Is 16 a legal age for marriage? isn't it at least 18 or something?
Old 2011-07-29, 10:21   Link #445
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and his stunt of taking Hinata into the a sleeping bag. Beware my friend don't get caught because we won't be seeing you in jail
Don't worry Saintess; as long as she's not pregnant they can't prove a damn thing.
Old 2011-07-29, 10:57   Link #446
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for 69 Club 05 - COSMOS:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 11:07   Link #447
tsunade666

Spoiler for Loli Basketbacll 05:

Saki sure know what she is talking about. Don't underestimate girls that read books.

If someone could make it I want an avatar of Saki in fan girl mode in 17:29 to 17:31
Old 2011-07-29, 13:57   Link #448
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you don't want her, I am taking her in as a sleeping bag.
Hey I never said I didn't want her! Get Your Own Bag

Man, ep 05 already? I'm not kidding about that time machine

And nobody better call Hina and Maho-chan "stupid"! Anyone who does will get a lick attack from Maho XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 02:12   Link #449
EroKing

Quote:
If someone could make it I want an avatar of Saki in fan girl mode in 17:29 to 17:31
Is this good?

Old 2011-07-30, 02:58   Link #450
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Hentaitron is the guest of honor gracing the party with his perversion, and Kano-Konman is hosting the party by tricking inviting the lolis here. Show them some respect you water bucket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hey I never said I didn't want her! Get Your Own Bag
Quote:
Slipping into the abyss? isn't Saintess already sleeping in the abyss
I am only bagging her when I want to sleep! The place between her ears make the perfect pillow because they are so soft....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 04:02   Link #451
rladls716

Today's episode made me happy. I'm sure Maho and Takenaka eventually find their ways for each other.

The part where Maho and Takenaka lost on a video game, then Tomoka just kept consentrating on the game until Maho and Takenaka fight over again, and Tomoka is like "huh?" was cute and funny that I could not stop laughing.

I was wrong to say Maho and Hinata are stupid in the first place. For that I'm sorry. No, first of all, to be realistic, is it weird to simply say stupid to the elementary student? I'm asking this because they are still in process of growing after all and I think this question stupid.

One last thing, what kind of respect do these users you people call "lolicons" want anyway?
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 05:34   Link #452
Seiryuu

Quote:
Is 16 a legal age for marriage? isn't it at least 18 or something?
In Japan, a girl of 16 can marry with parental consent. Better than many areas in the states, where it could be 14 or even 12 with court approval.

Ep 5 was fun, and one of my hopes and expectations is coming true. Sorry Tronny, you're not getting Mahomaho. She belongs to her osana-najimi, Natsuhi. His heart's already a little swayed, and it's just a matter of time before love blooms. Also, concerning their fight...
Spoiler:

My favorite line it the ep would have to be "Thu'alu-than...". Apparently the cheek is a major weakness for Mokkan.

Also, LoliHeart, be careful what you wish for. If anyone catches you with that pillow they'll push you all the way into the bag and take a bat to it.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 05:38   Link #453
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Loli basketball Episode 5 ----"A true genius is one who works harder than anyone."
Tomoka and Saki are very cute in this episode.
And I really liked how Maho perseveres in shooting, remind me of myself when I was into basketball. (Unfortunately, I'm too short.)
Old 2011-07-30, 05:45   Link #454
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for megami:
Old 2011-07-30, 06:01   Link #455
mangatron

Episode 05

Arr, I didn't want to miss this one, thanks to resolving the issue with my wireless carrier. But even though the big game just ended last ep, now it's tourny time. Lol Hina even when she cooks, oh~....

Truly loved all the Maho-chan this ep, though I'm a little saddened that we've yet to see Airi's big ones do a jiggle, looks like my current avatar is safe for another week Ahem, still liking Miho-nee's "Nyahaha", wish she'd be more involved with her club. But lol at the bath scene... at the close up shot, Airi didn't need her cute butt to be censored, why, because she's not considered loli enough to cover? XD Even Hina was safe from the censor thanks to her massive amount of hair, ah at least the blinding light didn't stay on screen too long.

And then Saki walking in on the Subaru X Tomoka scene, now I'm thinking she's a little insane in the membrane ah you glasses girl you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The girls could have gotten an easier way out by playing peek-a-boo with the boys - *IS SHOT*

You silly Saintess! I'm not mindful of subs, but I actually read that as Peek-a-Boo

Quote:
Haha, this party's just started. Who watches this for basketball anyways... I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
(or in the case of Airi, size).
lol she was soo going to make it small. How does this girl eat to get so big up there anyways? I know she doesn't eat a big portion for meals

Quote:
The girls are doing practice and Hinata ended up not catching it but Takenaka was there to give throw back the ball. He really is love struck with Hinata.
Everything about this scene was so fun. Hina went "Pass!~" and then I melted

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
The part where Maho and Takenaka lost on a video game, then Tomoka just kept consentrating on the game until Maho and Takenaka fight over again, and is like "huh?" was cute and funny that I could not stop laughing.
This was hilarious. She was all for helping patch things up with Maho and Take, but her [first] being good at gaming and she forgot about the plan

Quote:
I was wrong to say Maho and Hinata are stupid in the first place. For that I'm sorry. No, first of all, to be realistic, is it weird to simply say stupid to the elementary student? I'm asking this because they are still in process of growing after all and I think this question stupid.
Apology accepted bud . Even me, I was surprised in this episode we find out Maho is a genius, and it explains why she was so into new things. Interesting character development on her part and for Take too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Sorry Tronny, you're not getting Mahomaho. She belongs to her osana-najimi, Natsuhi. His heart's already a little swayed, and it's just a matter of time before love blooms.
NOOOO! I'll never accept that! I challenge the little runt to a game of 21, which I'm sure I'll handily win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for megami:
Arrgh, I can't decide between bloomer love or spats love.

*sees the above pic*

BLOOMERS!
Old 2011-07-30, 06:22   Link #456
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
lol she was soo going to make it small. How does this girl eat to get so big up there anyways? I know she doesn't eat a big portion for meals
Cut scene: on the camp, Subaru wakes up in the middle of the night hearing strange noises. Going to investigate, he finds Airi in front of the fridge with an ice cream in one hand and a drumstick in her mouth, and a vacant, empty look in her eyes...

Or possibly her parents haven't figured out Airi's complex and prepare massive gourmet feasts for her every day, and either she doesn't want to hurt her parents by refusing or they don't let her go until she's finished it all. Doting parents are very scary, in some ways even more creepy than controlling ones. Also, I imagine she was eating big at some point, she wouldn't go crazy about her size until she'd already sprung up a good deal.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 06:54   Link #457
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The age gap is only 4 years.

So there's no need to wait 10 looooooooooooon years. Just 4 years. The girls will be 16 and Subaru is 20.
so what ur saying is, in 10 yrs, they will be too old

User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 07:09   Link #458
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Cut scene: on the camp, Subaru wakes up in the middle of the night hearing strange noises. Going to investigate, he finds Airi in front of the fridge with an ice cream in one hand and a drumstick in her mouth, and a vacant, empty look in her eyes...

Or possibly her parents haven't figured out Airi's complex and prepare massive gourmet feasts for her every day, and either she doesn't want to hurt her parents by refusing or they don't let her go until she's finished it all. Doting parents are very scary, in some ways even more creepy than controlling ones. Also, I imagine she was eating big at some point, she wouldn't go crazy about her size until she'd already sprung up a good deal.
It's all because of the invention of bite-sized snacks. She can't resist them.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 12:29   Link #459
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wait a minute... Hinata's chest is only the second smallest?! Who's first?

Quote:
My favorite line it the ep would have to be "Thu'alu-than...". Apparently the cheek is a major weakness for Mokkan.
That was so cute. By far my favorite scene of the episode. Saki's reaction was also a lot of fun.
Old 2011-07-30, 12:53   Link #460
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Wait a minute... Hinata's chest is only the second smallest?! Who's first?
It pains me to tell you this, but someone's gotta deliver the answer

Spoiler for the most delectably flattest...nvm:

Quote:

Midnight snack, eh? Sounds like a plausible deduction

Speaking of Airi's... big ones. Have we ever seen her wearing a bra before?

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli