5 out of 10 : Below Average 14 3.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-15, 02:56   Link #841
Wolfpack

For me the highlight of this episode was unrefutable evidence that Schneizel isn't as noble as some people have made him out to be. Granted Lelouch is no better, but I was getting kinda annoyed of those people who were touting Schneizel's pure intentions and that he couldn't help it because of Lelouch. He's a bastard, but so is Lulu. I just happen to like the latter more. It's an emotional response not a logical one.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:00   Link #842
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, Nunally is damn naive after all. Is it a dig at blind people? Because she didn't witness Fleia's destruction with her own eyes?

Seriously, how can she believe that Schneizel successfully evacuated millions of people without Lelouch noticing? And in just a few hours?

Her willingness to take on the sins is laudable, but that's about all the good I've got to say about her in this ep. (Especially the part where the sins she wants to take on is the nuking of more cities.)

Also, while it's true Lelouch doesn't have much of a moral high ground, yes, killing millions of civillians is worse than brainwashing a few thousands.

Looks like Lelouch decided to give up on Nunally. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, it means he's decided to protect the whole world - a task fit for him, scale-wise. On the other, it does dehumanize him.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:02   Link #843
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Looks like Lelouch decided to give up on Nunally. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, it means he's decided to protect the whole world - a task fit for him, scale-wise. On the other, it does dehumanize him.
I wouldn't say he's completely given up. More like he knows that he can no longer honor her wishes as he did before.
Old 2008-09-15, 03:04   Link #844
Wolfpack

Nunally was just dissappointing this week.

As for giving up on Nunally, that's what Lulu said, but I think there's a higher chance of her surviving, due to whatever machinations are in place, perhaps Lelouch's, than Lelouch himself.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:08   Link #845
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Before, he'd have thrown away everything to resc kidnap her. Or, failing that, backed off to indulge her.

Now he's all "eh, whatever".
Old 2008-09-15, 03:17   Link #846
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
And i almost forgot, Did just saw that Sheizel just shot cornelia? What a Prick!
I hope she won't die....

anyway I just hope that what's gonna happen Next in TURN 24 where i saw a preview was:-

1. Karen just breach lelouch's ship and she's gonna kill him! Where's Suzaku?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:22   Link #847
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
And i almost forgot, Did just saw that Sheizel just shot cornelia? What a Prick!
I hope she won't die....

anyway I just hope that what's gonna happen Next in TURN 24 where i saw a preview was:-

1. Karen just breach lelouch's ship and she's gonna kill him! Where's Suzaku?
She won't go through with it, but to answer your question:
A. Busy with other things. Lelouch sent him off somewhere else in this episode, and he probably can't get back.
B. Kallen wasted him. Long shot since this confrontation will be somewhat early in, mid episode at the latest, but you never know.
C. He's nearby and isn't so stupid as to attack the Guren while it's perched inside the landing bay of the ship carrying UFN hostages and the Emperor. One false move and Lelouch is dead.
Old 2008-09-15, 03:33   Link #848
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She won't go through with it, but to answer your question:
A. Busy with other things. Lelouch sent him off somewhere else in this episode, and he probably can't get back.
B. Kallen wasted him. Long shot since this confrontation will be somewhat early in, mid episode at the latest, but you never know.
C. He's nearby and isn't so stupid as to attack the Guren while it's perched inside the landing bay of the ship carrying UFN hostages and the Emperor. One false move and Lelouch is dead.
Oh, Great. Lelouch is doomed. Cornelia Is Dead. We'll just see it when it TURN 24 airs and we know.

NOTE:- You just used That 'You never know' word thing just like mine about what's happen next.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:35   Link #849
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

If Nunnally could tell the Shirin-type lady (w/e her name is) was lying by just taking her hand, why she didn't do that with Schneizel was beyond me. His hand was close enough. Or does she just blithely believe everything 'cause 'he's my big brother'? Bleh.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:41   Link #850
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
lol yeah kallens intelligence went down a bit this ep.
Not possible, only person dumber than her is Tamaki and even then it's pretty close.

Quote:
Well, Nunally is damn naive after all. Is it a dig at blind people? Because she didn't witness Fleia's destruction with her own eyes?

Seriously, how can she believe that Schneizel successfully evacuated millions of people without Lelouch noticing? And in just a few hours?

Her willingness to take on the sins is laudable, but that's about all the good I've got to say about her in this ep. (Especially the part where the sins she wants to take on is the nuking of more cities.)

Also, while it's true Lelouch doesn't have much of a moral high ground, yes, killing millions of civillians is worse than brainwashing a few thousands.

What do you want Schneizal to do? He planned it for least casualty, not his fault his brother is out there to take over the world and enforce his shitty ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
If Nunnally could tell the Shirin-type lady (w/e her name is) was lying by just taking her hand, why she didn't do that with Schneizel was beyond me. His hand was close enough. Or does she just blithely believe everything 'cause 'he's my big brother'? Bleh.
Because Schneizal is the shit? Of course sunrise will find a way to make him look stupid and lose to Lelouch.. somehow.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:42   Link #851
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Wow, nice episode plenty of military action in this one.

Heh I couldn't help but chuckle when Nunnaly used Damocles, I had this mental image of an evil version of her superimposed over the scene giggling when firing the thing off.
Old 2008-09-15, 04:06   Link #852
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
What do you want Schneizal to do? He planned it for least casualty, not his fault his brother is out there to take over the world and enforce his shitty ideas.
I want him to not kill millions of civilians, with billions more in the works, just so he can take over the world and enforce his shitty ideas.

No, scratch that. I want him to not kill millions of civilians, period.

And "least casualties" is a lie. He could have acted earlier, and stopped Lelouch with far fewer deaths. He chose not to so he'd have half and excuse to start his reign of terror with the nuking of Pendragon, and the subsequent nuking of other cities.
Old 2008-09-15, 05:14   Link #853
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
Ninja x Cyborg, please make it happen!
The tension was amazing....
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 05:17   Link #854
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Think they'll have maid-ninja-cyborg-pilot babies? Who will maybe in turn marry pirate-singer-monkeys or something?
Old 2008-09-15, 05:50   Link #855
manga852

does anyone know what lulu's goal is anymore I have become a little confused about that part and what is "Zero Requiem"
manga852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 06:07   Link #856
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Fear the Damocles! Not only does it come with a stylish castle on the top, it also has machine-guns popping out of random places!

Two episodes to go and we got another nice C.C. & Lelouch moment. Let's hope it wasn't a "before the storm - shirley" moment. In the end though.. i just can't see the two together. The poor girl has hundreds of years worth of bad memories, and even without that.. after all those years there comes a time where you're just tired of living.
Nonetheless another great episode, despite the lack of WTF-moments.
The origin of geass still not revealed and judging by the direction the show is going, i doubt they'll ever show us.

What i did not understand is the meaning of Schneizels Mask.. is he, beneath that cold and seemingly calculating mask, just batshit insane?
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 06:12   Link #857
Pandar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Ehm, it is impossible for Lelouch to win, since if Schneizel's Freya/United Nations failed, he would still have some cards left in his hand.

Spoiler for spoiler:

It's impossible!!!
OMFG I JUST HAD TO QUOTE THIS, rofl awesome photoshop laughed pretty hard.
Pandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 06:18   Link #858
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Spoiler for :

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 06:37   Link #859
Pandar

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Spoiler for :
I hope the pink Lacelot is a Albion, but I doubt it just because how far would it be to have 2 Albions in one side? Also it also looks like it has a booster pack instead of the energy wings but I could be wrong. Lelouch's lacks serious KMF power besides Suzaku so i'm all for him getting another Albion on his side.. Lelouch is always the underdog
Pandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 07:04   Link #860
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Before, he'd have thrown away everything to resc kidnap her. Or, failing that, backed off to indulge her.

Now he's all "eh, whatever".
Suzaku will be a happy man. Thats one of lelouchs major weaknessess dealt with just like that and make him even more determined to rape Schenziel.

Oh and while were at it to those people who complain about lelouch having to shit-spam geass to do anything, the same can be said for Schenziel. Anytime he is faced with a problem he uses FLEIA. Kinda a one trick pony.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote