Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-28, 16:36   Link #2161
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
no in ch47 in that bridge arc. Kazehana really said "f**k him [he=minato].... I couldnt kinda belive in that so I checked the raw and it really says that way XD

Since Kazehana already touched Minato when he was sleeping in chapter 40... and she almost kissed him back there...... so "if she would say "do I really want to"touch"him " at the bridge would be kinda off..... since she already done that...

Later she even said (arguing with Tsukiumi where to sleep) she will sleep with Minato :P

Man I kinda wished miya would be so much a watcher :P I would loive to see Kazehana joining the sleeping scene (normaly it was tsukiumi,musubi,matsu and kusano).... I wonder what Kazehana would do if she was sleeping with Minato.... I assume she would grab him tightly to her breasts (since more would be dangerous becouse of miya ^^)..... at least minato would love it :P [I remember similar scene with musubi... warm and soft :P]

Kazehana is one of my favourite sekirei ^^ even throught she is older than tsukiumi and musubi... she is mature,super experianced... but she sometimes acts like a kid :P her "love" issue is funny (her talk about how love is imortant and all :P I guess she would be at good terms with Yume ^^ other love obsesed sekirei ^^), she is very clingy to Minato (before they went to rescue kagari... minato told that he will go after kagarii.. than kazehana huged him from behind ^^ [talking that this is what onee-san loves about minato] and I think she gived minato a kiss in left cheek at that time)......... and last is that she went to wake up kusano and ended up sleeping too XDXD

So even if Kazehana is so mature she sometimes acts like a kid ^^.... ehhh only Miya stands in the way...... hmmm I wonder where Kazehana sleeps...
Glad to see another Kazehana fan zibi88!!!

I've wondered about how the sleeping arrangement would be too! I acutally see Kazehana sleeping near the waist area across from Matsu and Kusano would prolly lay on his chest since she's so small. Either that or she'd put her head on his crotch knowing Kazehana
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 18:19   Link #2162
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
I'm telling you that was a mistranslation ;-) (何故私は彼にこんあにも触れたいの...? --> why do I want to touch [or be touched by] him so much...?)
Lol whoah....!
Old 2009-05-29, 02:01   Link #2163
zibi88

Yeah I like all sekirei.... Kazehana too she kinda gives that funny stuff there like when she was about to kiss Minato when he was sleeping ^^ she was so close to give the kiss and minato woke up at that time with Kazehana's huge blush and "ah!... ahahaah morning " XD funny reaction..... later when the bridge arc started minato rushed into 2soldiers.... Kazehana stopped them and what was here funny was the panel with her "peeling that tape" XD if we imagine that in animated way its funny as shit ^^

Other thing is the way Kazehana kissed Minato :P it seems she didnt kissed earlier and now she had the chance to fill that gap on minato XD normaly it should be 1 kiss to give her wings yet she kisses Minato few times (and mostly there were deep kiss :P) Tsukiumi was freaking out XD....... but after a little talk Kazehana kisses Minato once again ^^ (Tsukiumi reached her limit...even musubi... girls got jelous [even tsukiumi didnt kissed so many times ^^] )

The appron scene was damn amazing XD she is even more outgoing than Matsu (perv demon) even Miya has harded time thx to her ^^ (but if I remember miya was not better ^^ that takehito scene in the lab... she was buck naked and she smiled to Takehito with her breasts exposed...so miya is kinda cruel on minatos sekirei trhought they love him too and want to be clsoe to him)......... as last example I can say what expresion kazehana made when she told about heself when she got dumped by CEO ^^ even Miya couldnt stop laughing saying that it must be hard on minato to have all those wierd sekirei XD

So yeah Kazehana (and miya) kinda gives the comedy parts to the story..... Musubi and Tsukiumi are allways argueing about legal wife thing (and got jelous over minato) but their parts are not as fun as kazehana's moments ^^

I was wondergin about ch35 p13... with Miya asking Kazehana "you, already know right,kazehana"..... well first it shows that kazehana recognizes that this is izumo inn... but I was wondering maybe it has to do with Minato.... I mean kazehana saw minato and instantly recognized him.... and then miya shows up asking the obvious... it could point in the dirrection that Miya points at minato as son of maybe minaka...(like asking that Kazehana knows who Minato is)

Anyway I hope none of minatos sekirei will lose and disappear...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 14:50   Link #2164
1LuckySumGun
Kazehana's Lover

Yeah I like all his sekirei too I just wish minato wasn't such a wuss when comes to them wanting to be with him in an "adult" manner. Heck even Tsukimui outright says she wants, and out of all of them she has the hardest time expressing her feelings for him!!! This is why Seo and Sanda are my heroes

I have a feeling Minato may have a special Ashikabi ability like Seo, only his is natural and not a genetic enhancement. I really believe Minato may have the ability to reinstate(sp?) Sekirei whose mark has been erased during a duel, thus reuniting the sekirei with their ashikabi. Of course this is wishful thinking.
1LuckySumGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 15:19   Link #2165
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LuckySumGun View Post
Yeah I like all his sekirei too I just wish minato wasn't such a wuss when comes to them wanting to be with him in an "adult" manner. Heck even Tsukimui outright says she wants, and out of all of them she has the hardest time expressing her feelings for him!!! This is why Seo and Sanda are my heroes

I have a feeling Minato may have a special Ashikabi ability like Seo, only his is natural and not a genetic enhancement. I really believe Minato may have the ability to reinstate(sp?) Sekirei whose mark has been erased during a duel, thus reuniting the sekirei with their ashikabi. Of course this is wishful thinking.
well Seo or Sanda doesnt live with Miya under one roof XDXD so Minato is in whole different situatio..... since Miya put the rule that no one is going to sleep with minato even throught they are his sekirei >__< Seo kinda cant stand under the same roof with Miya for too long... while Minato is like 24h there ^^

Mostly Minato has an ability not a fake one that you can create... but a natural born one.... which he is gentle,kind and cares about his sekirei to the point where he can see jinki visions...... maybe Seo's power works becouse he is confident in his powers.... while Minato is not confident at all [and well all his sekirei hope he will gain confidance in his own strenght].... so maybe after he gains that his power will be awakened......... I kinda hope that he will have the power to bring his sekirei back when they lose and their sekirei mark disappears... [with musubi it was thx to yume that musubi activated back] but what if yume was right....... minatos gentle heart was the one that brought her back so the same might be with the rest of his sekirei.......

but it would be interesting if Minato was experimental human sample....like half-human half sekirei....... like they took takamis egg and bonded with sekirei gens and minaka or even takehitos dna to create new human beign...... maybe after that takami took minato to a safe place and raised like her own son..... who knows.... time will show... since its kinda strange that it kinda is ponited that Minaka is the dad...... yet Minaka doesnt look like he cares about Minato at all like a father should..... I doubt he didnt saw Takami with huge belly for few months [he should know that takami is pregnant]

Well Kazehanas expresion at c40 kinda gives thinking....like Minato doesnt know what he is.... he doesnt know about his father becouse he doesnt have one since he might be an experiment of few DNA's combined...

Heh maybe im overthining but its interesting to learn about minatos father..... and it would be funny if it turned out that he was created from nr.00 egg (and if nr00 is nr01) than it would be like minato beign kinda miyas son...
Old 2009-06-05, 05:43   Link #2166
Tri-ring

Bump,,

I just came home.
I will be writing spoilers shortly.

=Edit=

I am back and with spoiler for Chapter 84 as promised.

Spoiler for Chapter 84 Calling:

Last edited by Tri-ring; 2009-06-05 at 07:41. Reason: Added Spoiler
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 07:45   Link #2167
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Ahhhhhhhhhhh wonder who he is going to pick...

Releases for this come out monthly right?

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2009-06-05 at 08:26.
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 07:55   Link #2168
hellraiser85

rotfl even kuu is begging to go!
and the opponent is the worst possible...!
thank you for the pics as always tri-ring:-)
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 09:22   Link #2169
zibi88

Im guessing Mianto will pick up Kazehana... since Homura is still injured (in bandages) so it would be a little disadvantage here....

Higa might bring Uzume so Kazehana vs Uzume once again :P I wonder if Mikogami is going too.... there would be a chance for Akitsu to meet minato

Hmmm other reason why Kazehana... becouse mostly the jinki will be her jinki #3 (so minato will see a vision of her :P)

Anyway I wonder if Higa will threaten Minato with he holding his sister.... (or asking a permission for letting Yukari marry Higa.... ) :P
Old 2009-06-05, 10:23   Link #2170
Johnny
Working the bags...

Thanks for the spoilers Tri-ring...Gotta be Musubi, Tsukiumi, and Kazehana in my corner. In all honestly if only Ku-chan was several years older she'd be number one in my book. Hell she still might be tough with her leafy deadliness. Only Shiina so far being able to counter it, plus like he's going to oppose Ku-chan in battle...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 11:05   Link #2171
hellraiser85

i think minato's team will be composed of tsukiumi homura and kazehana for 3 reasons:
a) all of them have something to settle with higa or one of his sekirei
b) this combination is the most unstable i can think of (and so it will be very funny^_^)
c) it's the strongest combo
Old 2009-06-05, 11:13   Link #2172
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
i think minato's team will be composed of tsukiumi homura and kazehana for 3 reasons:
a) all of them have something to settle with higa or one of his sekirei
b) this combination is the most unstable i can think of (and so it will be very funny^_^)
c) it's the strongest combo
well I could say that musubi defeated more than Tsukiumi ^^ since miya trains both Musubi and Tsukiumi than I would say they will go for 100%

besides musubi has yume inside :P and yume can wipe the flow with disciplinary squad :P

Ku-chan is too small and minato wont allow her for something like that just yet... kagari is still in bandages... and matsu is not a fighting type... (maybe she could give minato a wirlless communicator inside his ear... [since I dont know if phones are allowed at the match] and give positions and stuff like that......[matsu is a strategy mind ^^]

anyway I just noticed that Tsukiumi likes to sit on top of minato :P (its a second time already :P )

the question is what sekirei will higa take.... is shina still under his command or is he a run away sekirei since yukari doesnt want him from his perspective...

so I would say that Kazehana+musubi+tsukiumi will go.... since its minatos first match he doesnt know what the rules are about...
Old 2009-06-05, 11:48   Link #2173
hellraiser85

ah i almost forgot the most important reason.
d) homura is the author's favourite character

yume aside tsukiumi is (still) stronger than musubi (she was always the one who fought against the stronger foes and never had any problem dealing with them)
Old 2009-06-05, 11:54   Link #2174
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

True. Homura is still injured. I doubt Minato will let he/her (WHAT THE HELL?) fight. Same with Kuu, she's too young. It'll end up being; Kazehana, Musubi, Tsukiumi.
Old 2009-06-05, 11:54   Link #2175
Karasuba~Maya
Oyashiro is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Im guessing Mianto will pick up Kazehana... since Homura is still injured (in bandages) so it would be a little disadvantage here....

Higa might bring Uzume so Kazehana vs Uzume once again :P I wonder if Mikogami is going too.... there would be a chance for Akitsu to meet minato

Hmmm other reason why Kazehana... becouse mostly the jinki will be her jinki #3 (so minato will see a vision of her :P)

Anyway I wonder if Higa will threaten Minato with he holding his sister.... (or asking a permission for letting Yukari marry Higa.... ) :P
Finally! Minato's match! AND against Higa at that!
Btw, Higa can't bring Uzume, since she isn't his Sekirei.
Karasuba~Maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:17   Link #2176
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasuba~Maya View Post
Finally! Minato's match! AND against Higa at that!
Btw, Higa can't bring Uzume, since she isn't his Sekirei.
well that hasn't stop Higa from getting Uzume to do what he wants before. Way I see it Higa will take 3 of his own sekirei and Uzume, she will be told to roam about and take out any sekirei she comes across.

well glad we got to Minato vs Higa now, about time for Minato so show us what he's made of!!!!

but best part is def Tsukiumi best, loved her decending from the heavens
Old 2009-06-05, 12:18   Link #2177
cyberdemon

I say he should go with Kuu since she's his ultimate defense with being able to make forests which could slow all the other opponents down.

Kazehana since her flying ability could just take Minato over that defense straight to the Jinki

Then the last one should be Matsu at home zapping anyone from the Inn who gets too close to the Jinki with her satelite canon. Everyone will think he only brought two so they'd be surprised when that happened.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 16:45   Link #2178
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
True. Homura is still injured. I doubt Minato will let he/her (WHAT THE HELL?) fight. Same with Kuu, she's too young. It'll end up being; Kazehana, Musubi, Tsukiumi.
injured? a week has passed and in ch83 there were no bandages on his neck so i think he's healed already

edit: strangely enough, the next yg issue (containing seki85) will be out the 16th of june!

Last edited by hellraiser85; 2009-06-06 at 02:04.
Old 2009-06-05, 19:13   Link #2179
moebius8

Ive just finished the anime and started on the manga (on chap 24 already im glad they are such fast reads) and i think what our fine sekirei trainer needs is some sekiballs so he can get some sleep. hehe on the other hand i woudnt mind his problem myself.

its a great series i wish it could get licensed though thats probably wishful thinking.
moebius8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 23:57   Link #2180
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Bump,,

I just came home.
I will be writing spoilers shortly.

=Edit=

I am back and with spoiler for Chapter 84 as promised.

Spoiler for Chapter 84 Calling:
the only thing i can say to Minato in this predicament is....

TO WAR!!!!

*charges*
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei