AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-10-01, 08:44   Link #881
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Yes, it's hard to top Berserk manga in the gore department. However, what MLA got is nothing to scoff at.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:45   Link #882
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Arggg ... for once i welcome the TV version censors ... gore / other nasty stuff I loath and creep me out ..... i question BD's are for guro fetish .... that disgust me
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:47   Link #883
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Don't ever watch the Spartacus series. It's like the nasty son of Rome and 300 where the gore and erotism is cranked up to eleven.
Old 2012-10-01, 08:54   Link #884
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Ok ..... as a dude , i really loath/ despise those ( the dark nasty ones i avoid it like a plague ... argg .. I remembers something really bad at alternative .... )
Old 2012-10-01, 10:56   Link #885
dmaxzero

Then I advice to not get your hands in Blood-C BD edition.... is one splatter after the other.

In MLA was nasty because emotional attachment
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 12:00   Link #886
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Y'know, as Sheba told me in a chatroom we frequent, I fell into the Kouki trap.

I entered this series, 14 weeks ago, going, "Hahah, I'm in this for skintight bodysuits and mecha, I can't possibly care about any of these peop... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ;___; T___T

Well-played, Kouki. Well played. Truly, thou art the Lord of Despair.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 12:28   Link #887
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Y'know, as Sheba told me in a chatroom we frequent, I fell into the Kouki trap.

I entered this series, 14 weeks ago, going, "Hahah, I'm in this for skintight bodysuits and mecha, I can't possibly care about any of these peop... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ;___; T___T

Well-played, Kouki. Well played. Truly, thou art the Lord of Despair.
*Pats you on the back*

We all know the feeling.

Just think of the horrors if Kouki and Urobuchi worked together for one project. Or letting Urobuchi make a MLA/TDA side-story. The Despair will never end.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 13:08   Link #888
Tiberium Wolf

MLA > aliens build mega structures that is used to send things out

C&C Tiberium Wars> aliens build mega structures that is used to send things out

So all look alike insect type aliens build mega structures?!
Old 2012-10-01, 13:24   Link #889
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

As the poster said, its the emotional attachment .... i played alternative first .... thinking yeah skin suit , mecha , war against aliens interested in expected some characters deaths ..... after playing it ..... emotionally drained ..... Takeru (MC) life turn upside down ,so many carp thrown at even the at his so called original world , it seem fate left him no choice but go back endure the trauma express ..... then the final extra... then played alter fable next , the so called so reward for Takeru ( it untranslated, but , kinda get the gist of it .....) think might as well check out Extra/unlimited

then played extra, the slice of life romantic comedy which like paradise compared with MLA (no shit storm coming) , heck even Unlimited didn't have gory parts , and importantly you get to see the characters (Heroines back stories ...... the part when the Takeru unnamed daughter and the selected heroine(s) looking at the faraway earth ..... ( It was bitter sweet .....)
Old 2012-10-01, 14:05   Link #890
erakk
Damned Basterd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
As the poster said, its the emotional attachment .... i played alternative first .... thinking yeah skin suit , mecha , war against aliens interested in expected some characters deaths ..... after playing it ..... emotionally drained ..... Takeru (MC) life turn upside down ,so many carp thrown at even the at his so called original world , it seem fate left him no choice but go back endure the trauma express ..... then the final extra... then played alter fable next , the so called so reward for Takeru ( it untranslated, but , kinda get the gist of it .....) think might as well check out Extra/unlimited

then played extra, the slice of life romantic comedy which like paradise compared with MLA (no shit storm coming) , heck even Unlimited didn't have gory parts , and importantly you get to see the characters (Heroines back stories ...... the part when the Takeru unnamed daughter and the selected heroine(s) looking at the faraway earth ..... ( It was bitter sweet .....)
Spoiler for extra/unlimited/alternative:

So yeah, Extra>Unlimited>Alternative for maximun mindfuck
Old 2012-10-01, 14:15   Link #891
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

As the resident "Gore and lack of Sanity" dude of IRC, I for one am looking forward to seeing these scenes uncensored. It's frankly what I've been waiting for the most.

I shall watch them over and over and over again, relishing in their demise.

8D

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 17:07   Link #892
dmaxzero

Extra and Unlimited is a sick way to make you feel things for the toons and give them a place in your mind, so Alternative can make you crawl in the ground feeling totally disgusted and sad about them when they are torn to pieces.

Its a good job playing with our minds. Its a commendable work... And I want more of it.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 21:20   Link #893
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Here is more info on the next week recap episode. Going to be "Please Teach Me Kouki Sensei!" so prepare yourself...

http://type94.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/what-comes-next/

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 22:59   Link #894
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Here's something I've been wondering for a few days. What's everyone's most memorable line or exchange from MLA?

Mine is just one word...

Spoiler for plot:

I know a lot more intense and riverting things happened in the game but if I had to define one moment where I truly lost hope for Takeru, it had to be that point right there.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 23:03   Link #895
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Here's something I've been wondering for a few days. What's everyone's most memorable line or exchange from MLA?

Mine is just one word...

Spoiler for plot:

I know a lot more intense and riverting things happened in the game but if I had to define one moment where I truly lost hope for Takeru, it had to be that point right there.
I had one, out of a few.

It was when everything was over, and then "Thank you for saving the world, now just one more thing..." and Yuuko hands him a gun... I thought it was put yourself out of your misery time...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 00:16   Link #896
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

hmmm .... theres are lot probably ............ The memorable one was Extra verse Marimo consoles Takeru can't remember word for word , about mistakes that you can't always linger about it, better to learn form it , and move forward ..........

when capt Isumi , at the XG 70 , She tells the new squad members what her observation on them , how Yuuko at time fail hides her emotions/Humanity ... and " I just wish to see that tree (Sakura) to bloom one more time .....

and obviously Meiya .........

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2012-10-02 at 00:59.
Old 2012-10-02, 02:37   Link #897
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

I'm horrible remembering quotes, but I think Isumi's "It's far more important to keep those still alive from being killed than to mourn the death of those who've died" is one of my favorites, along with almost every speech in general.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 05:27   Link #898
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

"Achieve your mission with all your might.

Despair not till your last breath.

Make your death count."

;~;7

You will forever be in our hearts Isumi's Valkyries.

*Insert Alternative's Opening here*

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:03   Link #899
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-02, 06:55   Link #900
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
This got me thinking the unlimited spin on that quote ..... years later ,at the tree on the hill at Hakuryo, a older Kasumi and young brown haired girl , is peacefully sight seeing .... Yup Kasumi will never forget Takeru he left something very special to her lolz

Played Tama , Mikoto ,Kasumi route= guilt trip .... ( Extra(Tama)/Unlimited / AF guess Alternative was kinda Kasumi's background story )

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto