Notices

Old 2009-08-07, 10:02   Link #1041
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

00V Summary Translations

By Mike_s_6

Quote:
Suggested reading for setting, characters, and short summaries:
(Please read at least the setting and characters first before reading the summaries below)
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_00V

Hobby Japan April 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...2620b812ca74a9

[There is no story/drama part here, so I skipped.]

Hobby Japan May 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...dce37897a95dd4

The episode is about a Union resource satellite fall incident "Meteor's Night (Meteo Anahato [?])" The Dynames shot and pulverized the huge asteroid that broke into the atmosphere using its super high altitude fire, and Kyrios Gust crused the fragments that fell from it, to rescue the ground from the damage.

Hobby Japan June 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...67c0b7ac908cb0

(There is no 00V in this issue)

Hobby Japan July 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...6879d579a250fd

Alejandro invited Ms. Deborah to a secret establishment, requesting her to be the test pilot of the Throne Varanus. As a matter of fact, Alejandro himself was a member of CB, but for the purpose of his own righteousness in betraying the organization, he acknowledged the preparation of opposing machines like the Throne Varanus.

One day when Ms. Deborah was testing, she heard his private secretary Ribbons say, "Alejandro is aiming for the world. Do you plan to be used like this?" And soon enough...

Hobby Japan August 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...150a5c712745f3

When the work Ms. Deborah, Robert and others were completely finished, there was the worst possibility that Alejandro would dispose of them. In fear, Robert and Deborah escaped, making use of the Union Flag Orbit Package Colony Guard from the Orbital Elevator. The two people, trying to go to the Lagrange 1's Union Space Colony, didn't know neither that CB is hiding in Lagrange 1's Asteroid Area, nor that a large battle will occur. If they were to go to the colony, the two considered contacting Kinue Crossroad.

Hobby Japan September 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...deeb943e3421ae

(There is no 00V in this issue)

Hobby Japan October 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...47044eb1e0b6d5

This month is about the Advanced Jinx. The episode is about the UN Troop's Ace Pilot's personal machine.

Hobby Japan November 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...d99170256637f3

The episode is in the year 2308, Robert and Ms. Deborah meets Fon Spark and gang, the members of "Fereshte", in the CB base in the Asteroid Belt. They see the "Gundam Nadleeh Akwos". Furthermore, Gundam Nadleeh Akwos was not deployed in combat because Veda has been siezed.

Hobby Japan December 2008
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...d9676466b52744

This month is about the 00 Gundam Seven Swords. Differing from the usual, this episode's story teller is a different person, it is Amy Zimbalist who also has the second name of "Steel Cowboy". Amy gets in through Wang Liu Mei's invitation, and using a simulator, fights 00. And then he was defeated. After several months from here, the news about CB's revival will pour. The data by Amy was used as part of 00's development data.

Incidentally, Amy heard about Colasour's second name "The Immortal Colasour", and thought that he surely is a great pilot. He acknowledged his superiority (in a rival kind of way).

The 00 Seven Swords was designed before Setsuna came back, and developed in Lagrange 3's factory. But, after that, because there was a priority to finish the support machine 0-Raiser, they said goodbye to the actual use of the Seven Swords.

Hobby Japan January 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...702de6788717f4

This month is about Tieren Zhizhu.

This is an MS that was used for the defense of the Orbital Elevator after the inauguration of the Earth Federation. It kept being used, while the Federal Army shifted to an MS that is equipped with the solar furnace. The machine is stabilized by moving in the Orbital Elevator's Carbon Rail, and in addition, because it continues to receive infinite power, it is equipped with high-power linear canons.

Details about Amy Zimbalist was also written. Those who view him as a great man call him "The Steel Cowboy", but those who hate him call him the "The Devil of the United World". What is the result in being raised as a girl in childhood? He is flirty towards girls, and leaves many scandalous stories about them.

Hobby Japan February 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...6191e08daaf82b

This month is about the "Cherudim Gundam Saga", Cherudim's special equipment.

Robert's commentary is about the "Tieren Zhizhu". Amy in an Advanced Jinx has a mock battle with the Tieren Zhizhu that goes around the Orbital Elevator. The result is that the Tieren Zhizhu has a successful defense. However, the day after, Amy in Robert's interview said, "If I made a serious effort, I would have smashed even the elevator," and provoked the anger of senior department.

Hobby Japan March 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...deddc50fd9b31d

This month is about the GNX-704T/FS Ahead enforced reconaissance type, popularly named "Long Tail". It can stand around one week without replenishment. The commentary is about the "Cherudim Gundam Saga". Amy Zimbalist boards the Advanced Jinx and arrived at the base where the asteroid was destroyed, and intercepts the Cherudim that trespassed the base.

Because Amy can't control his machine that has a special characteristic of changing its appearance in narrow passageways, Amy waited for the Cherudim outside the base. Amy attacks Cherudim that is in front of him. Then only after a few shots from its rifle, it immediately silenced. He thought that it was his chance, but after trying to attack, before he knew it, Cherudim's hand grasped a new gun. And then it did so many times. "That's cheating! How much darn equipment does that have!" Amy then soon had reached his pseudo-solar furnace action time limit, and Cherudim then quietly left.

Hobby Japan April 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...4301b918bb4bd0

This month is about Klaus' personal Enact Land Striker Package. Machine number is AEU-09/LS. It is for the desert, and is equipped with a laser canon.

Amy Zimbalist appears in the drama part, in an Ahead enforced reconaissance type. Amy, who was assigned to the CB specialty reconaissance force, embarked for about one week in the Ahead enforced reconaissance type popularly named as "Long Tail". Why wasn't the cockpit made for two people? This small space would be useful to deepen relationships of two people and to bring love. Amy did not think that his fellow passenger might not be a female. It was said that he would not return until he finds the secret CB base, but gradually, the limit of his machine started to be reached. At that time, his sensors detected the weak heat source of an asteroid. After Amy saw the warning, he used all of his remaining particles to move and bombard the asteroid with his GN Beam Canon. At the same time, his machine completely become unable to move. After he fired a rescue signal, he could do nothing but pray that his comrades would soon come to assist.

Hobby Japan May 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...3abbb4732881c5

This month is about the GN-007 Arios Gundam Ascalon. The name comes from a sword "Ascalon" that resembles a spear that is used to kill a long dragon. [snips machine specifications]

The story is about "AEU-09/LS Klaus' personal Enact Land Striker Package". Amy Zimbalist vs. Klaus Grado. Klaus had the purpose of separating Amy, who was guarding the base, and in the gap Katharon blew up the base. After the fight, Amy found out that his opponent Klaus belongs to the third Middle East branch, and swore that he would take revenge on him as his fated rival. However, they never met again.

Hobby Japan June 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...d84af2afc991db

This month is about the Jaggd Arche Gundam. It is a Throne Drei equipped with GN Stealth Field function.

The drama portion is about the "GN007-/AL Arios Gundam Ascalon"

Sherilyn of 00F appears. She is the one who continued the upload of the test data of the new arms used in the final battle. And then now, when the Ascalon is being tested for data, Robert Spacey greeted her saying, "Could I have a minute with you?" Robert came to Lagrange 3, and seemingly is an acquantance of Ian's. He came to this absolutely secret establishment with the pretext of assisting in development. He personally tampered with the data for simulation of Ascalon, and removed almost all of the armaments except for the container. Sherilyn was angry, but when she saw the data, Arios showed a high performance in cooperation with Archer that is by far the best it ever had. Even Sherilyn said "Isn't this cool..." and acknowledged Robert's suggestion. Finally, the updated machine with this equipment is called "Arios Gundam GHNW/M".

Hobby Japan July 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...93cd05c9c1756a

This month is about the MS "GNZ-001 GRM Gundam" that is exclusive for the Innovators. GRM (pronounced "Garm") is an abbreviation for "Generation of reborn MS". It is equipped with the GN Mega Launcher that is also adopted for the Gadessa.

The story part is about the "GNW-2000/J JAGD ARCHE GUNDAM"
This is an episode about the Jagd Arche Gundam for extermination that indiscriminately attacks the place town where Katharon is hiding, and the Federation troops that Deborah is a part of. Because Deborah, who embarked in an Advanced Jinx, reached her machine's solar furnace time limit, her machine fell to the ground, but she lived through it.

Hobby Japan August 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...087e9d3e56114a

This month's issue has GNX-612T/AA "Superbia GN-X".
"Superbia" in Latin means "There is pride". This word in English contains "Super" meaning "the best", and from this, the name is used.

The drama part discusses the GNZ-001 "GRM Gundam" (pronounced "garm"). Billy Katagiri's point of view of the story is expounded. After the battle with the Innovades, CB concealed themselves. At around this time, he met Robert. Billy didn't want to clarify much about his cooperation with the Innovades, and then his temporary joint action with CB. However, thereupon Robert says he's interested only in MS production, and while laughing informed that he too was with CB, and Billy's worries melted away.

Billy exchanges news with Robert. It seems that the Garm Gundam is still inside the CB mothership, and will probably sooner or later discovered. And now, the CB mothership is under surveillance of the Federation, and they are progressing with the internal inspections.

After this, they forget the time and talked about Mobile Suits with great enthusiasm.

Hobby Japan September 2009
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/...78742171de7af4

Seravee is a GN heavy weapons type. It comes with Seraphim, and 2 unmanned Seraphims called “Sem” for the expansion of the Trial System to a wider area, and from which Veda-linked machines with solar furnaces are rendered useless. Along with Seravee, the 2 Sems are communicated to using quantum signals from Seraphim, and this remote control interaction range is theoretically infinite. On the other hand, there is a limit to the area that the Trial System can expand to. Nevertheless, an area of a hundred kilometers can be covered, and the whole battlefield can be covered completely.

Though the development was sped up as a trump card to the enemy Innovators, manufacturing the 2 Sems was difficult, and as the current status is that its meister, Tieria, has not regained the link to Veda, the Sems are only a luggage to Seravee, and there was anxiety of being shot down before Veda was recaptured.

Because of this, Seravee sortied in the final battle with GNHW/B, which was the second plan.

Drama Part: GNX-612T/AA Superbia Jinx
Hiling Care’s Story

Hiling, who sortied in the Superbia Jinx for the CN’s base destruction mission reminisces about Amy Zimbalist, who reported as a substitute for duty. Amy said that Hiling is “cute”. She is a battle type who has no sexual distinction, but because there is an inconvenience in the human society, each of them pretends to be either male or female. Hiling pretended to be a female. She had no bad feelings when called “cute”.

Furthermore, Deborah’s Advanced Jinx story is also published.
The new and old models were conducted to a similar mission, and they did comparison tests between them. Deborah refused the test manager’s suggestion that she should board the Jinx III and goes on the Advanced Jinx. Amy, who for some reason disliked Deborah, also boarded an Advanced Jinx. After the two people clear their cooperation mission, the scientists who were shown the good record which was better the new model were put in a state of confusion.
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 22:02   Link #1042
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Heh, Amy ain't the only one who thinks Hilling is cute. I think if I were in the 00verse, I'd plead with Ribbons to give her the "goods".
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 22:40   Link #1043
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

As Cute as Healing is, I wouldn't stick anything in her. Healing would probably request the addition of vagina dentata.
Old 2009-08-08, 02:30   Link #1044
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Seeing as how the Federation is keeping an eye on CB, then proceeding with internal inspection. Makes me believe that, through one way or another, it will become a "Solomon" type base. It sure as hell could help the ESF dominate space with an iron fist too.

The discovery of the Garm Gundam could leap to a mass production unit of the Gadessa too.

Also, was it ever stated, either in the side stories, or the regular series why colony development didn't take place on the moon?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 09:24   Link #1045
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

hey all i was browsing FYE yesterday and i found the Gundam 00 deluxe box witch comes whit the DVD of the first episodes and the first manga of Gundam 00F in English i was wondering is 00F already being sold in English or that just a something to come in the future?.
Old 2009-08-10, 14:06   Link #1046
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
No, it's available in English. Bandai already pulled a Tokyopop with the translation though by pegging Joyce Moreno as a female. It's like "..." seriously? I swear none of their idiotic translators ever bother to research shit.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 20:44   Link #1047
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
No, it's available in English. Bandai already pulled a Tokyopop with the translation though by pegging Joyce Moreno as a female. It's like "..." seriously? I swear none of their idiotic translators ever bother to research shit.
any were online were i can get it?
Old 2009-08-11, 00:04   Link #1048
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
LOL, poor doctor, no one remembers him. On one hand, the translator should've researched more. On the other hand, that's what they get for naming a guy Joyce.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 00:46   Link #1049
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by furato View Post
LOL, poor doctor, no one remembers him. On one hand, the translator should've researched more. On the other hand, that's what they get for naming a guy Joyce.
many years later, doctor Moreno became a reverse trap due to a certain incident
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 19:32   Link #1050
Knight_SV

so both hixar and grave is actually innovade's too?
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:29   Link #1051
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
so both hixar and grave is actually innovade's too?
I'm not sure when exactly it was established that Grave is an Innovade, but as far as I'm reading, he sure is referred to as a combat type Innovade. Hixar is surely one. I thought that the moment we saw "twins" of these two that they were established as both Innovades, but a lot of people already thought that Grave was an Innovade starting from the time that he was said to be made for the specific purpose of finding the 3rd generation meisters, and that his link to Veda is "direct".
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:52   Link #1052
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Heh, Amy ain't the only one who thinks Hilling is cute. I think if I were in the 00verse, I'd plead with Ribbons to give her the "goods".
Amen that....or just make me another one that comes with the goods, it shouldn't be hard for him seeing how many Divines he made LOL
Old 2009-08-11, 23:48   Link #1053
jonli
JONLIの憂'

And then she vaporizes by the hands of Doublelujah.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 01:52   Link #1054
calubin_175

Actually, are the 00V scenarios in chronological order? It's hard to tell whether the Amy vs Klaus event occurred before or after the Cherudim Saga and Ahead Long Tail stories. The Cherudim Saga story implies that it takes place after CB's second advent in 2312. Has Klaus quit being a pilot before that already? I don't think they're necessarily in order.

An interesting note about the Amy vs Klaus battle is that the laser cannons mounted on the Enact Sand Chariot can potentially cause considerable damage on a GN unit. Additionally, Amy was afraid of Klaus firing his linear machine gun at his GN-X's head sensors.

I guess after starting from the Arios Ascalon, Amy ceased being the protagonist, after having one same MSV ace pilot in a few consecutive scenario entires gets boring. Hence, it changed to Deborah, Robert and Hiling
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 09:54   Link #1055
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

GNY-0042-874 Gundam Artemie

Equipped with Trial System, and piloted by 874

The design is...interesting
Old 2009-08-22, 10:20   Link #1056
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

*cue: mobile fighter G Gundam theme song*

now we know where the GN Archer's parts came from
& btw, did she really "pilot" that whole thing or it IS her own body?

plus, that design gives a whole new meaning to Bumble bee
& i thought 874 WAS supposed to have a NEKOmimi theme, not a type of insect!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-08-22, 10:56   Link #1057
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

Quote:

if it's anything like a bee, that giant tube on it's butt might be a big "ass" missile
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 11:18   Link #1058
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear View Post
if it's anything like a bee, that giant tube on it's butt might be a big "ass" missile
nope, that bee @$$ must be the GN Drive itself similar to Cherudim Gundam's, complete with the trademark cone & verniers,

except it was placed in an over-styled version of the Cherudim Drive butt casing, of course
Old 2009-08-22, 12:01   Link #1059
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:

Now it's completed. I'm not surprised, really. Somehow it's really fitting with 874's image.

The frame looks like it based on GN-Archer.
I'd love to see something like GN-Fang comes out of its ass.
Old 2009-08-22, 12:16   Link #1060
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Why can't girls pilot normal looking Gundams? Like NT1.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote