WTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
his shoes are at least hard as cement.
I bet they are steel toed.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 23:39   Link #62
Jn183

Sanji doesn't even need shoe to kickass. Arlong Arc- Kicking that karate merman barefoot. But chopper and Robin cuteness would kill Sanji instantly. And of course the wicked Ace
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 00:36   Link #63
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Sanji doesn't even need shoe to kickass. Arlong Arc- Kicking that karate merman barefoot. But chopper and Robin cuteness would kill Sanji instantly. And of course the wicked Ace
of course, but if he fought the type of ppl zoro did, his foot would be in bad shape.

for example

Spoiler:

and yes, if ure wondering, i like defending zoro while making sanji look bad. I like sanji too, but Mr. Prince is my rival.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 01:24   Link #64
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Congrats on your 1111 post zoro, i havent read the manga or seen any episodes beyond 83, but i dont mind spoilers, so can you tell me how robin's extra hand abilities would help her in any way.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 01:30   Link #65
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
Congrats on your 1111 post zoro, i havent read the manga or seen any episodes beyond 83, but i dont mind spoilers, so can you tell me how robin's extra hand abilities would help her in any way.
well.... imagine ure fighting Robin. U rush at her with a sword raise to cut her in half, but suddenly u feel a hand choking ur throat. Soon its too much and u end up stopping to see wats choking u. You notice that 2 arms are growing out of ur head and reaching at ur neck. then u notice a leg growing from the ground, the foot shoots foward at ur nuts. finally hundreds of arms grow out starting at the ground and on top of each other. it picks u up, and continually grows for 100 ft, then the hands disappears, and u fall to ur death.

thats just an example of wat the little assasin can do. Im 100% sure that Echiro Oda can make Robin more creative than me tho
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 08:03   Link #66
CAPTAIN USOPP!!

Send a message via AIM to CAPTAIN USOPP!!
Hey guys, nice thread but you should change the title to "Favourite character (other than Brave Sea Warrior Captain Usopp) *possible spoiler*", because we all know Usopp is number 1, but my 2nd favorite (after usopp of course) would have to be hrmmm.......... JANGO!!!...... he is tied with the kung fu turtles and number 2 though :-D
CAPTAIN USOPP!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 11:09   Link #67
soraryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Chopper would find it extremely difficult to defeat Sanji as Sanji's kick can split solid rock. Besides, Chopper is not a seasoned fighter and he is timid, most of the time.

As for Robin, the only probable person who can defeat her (in the Straw Hat pirates) is Luffy.

Spoiler:
soraryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 22:54   Link #68
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

There are many characters out there and people have different opinions but would it be great if all the HOT characters showed more skin.

As you can see i am a sad poor dude lol
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 23:06   Link #69
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Chopper would find it extremely difficult to defeat Sanji as Sanji's kick can split solid rock. Besides, Chopper is not a seasoned fighter and he is timid, most of the time.
You do realize Jn183 was joking about the Chopper thing right?
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 23:09   Link #70
Jn183

Just wait until they reach Arabasta scoopnokes. Btw, I was just kidding about Chopper kicking Sanji behind. I did type cuteness not Chopper's transfomation or something.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 07:51   Link #71
CAPTAIN USOPP!!

Send a message via AIM to CAPTAIN USOPP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopnokes
different opinions but would it be great if all the HOT characters showed more skin.
yah, your right, usopp should show more skin
CAPTAIN USOPP!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 08:31   Link #72
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Zoro rulezzz!!!
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 21:03   Link #73
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

CAPTAIN USOPP!! you are just sick, why would the hell anyone like to see him. Now Nami is more like it. I have the same personality as Sanji since we both like Nami in many ways
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 23:36   Link #74
ItsuJin

Send a message via MSN to ItsuJin
Portgas D. Ace... hell yeah!! he's strong and well mannered too..
ItsuJin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-08, 18:50   Link #75
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Well i watched the show a lil further and I'm changin my mind about Nami hehehe, she's actually quite the cool char, I didn't know her backround at the point i first posted and her screwing over the 'good guys' really got on my nerves.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 01:01   Link #76
Nyssane
Mohji Fanboi

Send a message via AIM to Nyssane Send a message via MSN to Nyssane
My favorites (in no particular order):

- Zoro
- Mohji
- Chuu
- Miss Merrychristmas
- Donquixote Doflamingo
- Fullbody
Nyssane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 22:00   Link #77
Ayla

Send a message via AIM to Ayla
Erm..I guess I'm kinda bumping this back from the dead but oh well..

Mine is definetly Zoro. He kicks so much ass XD I love Luffy too cause he's awesome. They're all pretty cool, but I like Zoro most out of them all. XD
Ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 22:58   Link #78
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
the Whole crews my favorite, For there own Unique Reasons..

Nami- Smart, Determined, Considerate, And Stops the crew from Makin bad choices
Ussop- Cowardliness Turning to Boldness when having to help a friend, whether Life or Death, and Determinded
Chopper- Great Doctor, Determined, And is very Smart , Cute character to reveal Amusemeant (Ex. Chopper- "He he he well.. hehe Stfu u Asshole, hee")
Vivi- Determination to Protect her Country, to Help Friends
Sanji- Amazing Cook, Detemination for Nami's/Vivi's/and Robin's asses are NICE, and All Blue..
Zoro- Never Giving Up Attitude, Sleepy, but gets the job done, Protects Members of the Crew, Great Detemination
Ace- One hell of an Ass kicker, to save his brother of course .. Ace is Great
Shanks- When it comes to someone in Danger, he wil risk his life for that person.. and hes a comedic character to :P

My Fav, the one whos hit me the Hardest
Luffy- Greatest Determination of them all.. Not only to Become Pirate King... To Help, To save, Making sure his Nakama do not get hurt, if they do.. The Enemy is in hella trouble with Luffy's explosive anger.. When you watch Luffy's fights, and the OP anime, it gets you thinking "They are doing that, while im sitting my ass here watching this" , does it not? Luffy is the main point in that also, as well as the whole Crew. He may act dumb, but Luffy is a Smart character, jus dont Piss him off :P , or ull get the Ass-wooping of your frikin life :P
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 00:57   Link #79
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
I'd have to say Ussops One of my top favorite charaters for basically the reason Avi put.....he acts like a coward most the time..but when it come down to it he will risk it all to save people he cares about and his fight with the merman is one of my favorite fights in the series.
Lunchboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 01:09   Link #80
Tima
Konichiwa

I love all the characters in this series so it is really hard to choose. I'd have to say my favorite is Zoro . Luffy is second, Nami is my third favorite, Chopper is my fourth, Sanji is my 5th favorite, and Usopp is sixth in line.
Tima is offline   Reply With Quote