AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 09:56   Link #21
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

The Endless Pain

Pain, something I am familiar with for far too long in the titanic chasm of my mind. Enclosed and refined, the pain acts like water that goes in the endless cycle of misery and woe. Woe, funny word that is, almost cutesy if you fail to realize the grim meaning behind it. This cycle goes on and on without anyone to break it because nobody puts the effort to help the sufferer. Washing around the seemingly eternal pain that is in the form of exile, never a night's rest in which one can know what pleasure is like. Remember the feel of happy? Those that suffer the cycle of pain pretty much forgot it was ever an anything anymore. Unsatisfactory existence, that is the mirror in which one sees themselves as the pain slowly yet surely boils them from the inside, tearing their very existence apart while they themselves know that if the try to do anything about it the pain will merely prolong for oh so long. It simply never ends when you become exile eternal.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 14:43   Link #22
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

No Happy For Me

Everywhere I go I see these primates, the hu-men, walking around with their precious happy. Not caring. Not in dread. Not in pain. Not in exile. The envy of wanting that.... HAPPY turns eventually into the shadow of disgust. Humans, talking humans, doing human things, while actin like humans.... With their HAPPY. It is as though each and every day the happy descends like a golden array of light and I am the only one that can never feel it. So much pain acts as the ultimate sunscreen, so much so the vitamin D is all but nonexistent in the stream of the oxidized blood. The suffering in which I drowned in is but the ocean of endless disparity from which it is easier to do so with a black hole. In the end it cannot be broken unless the exile is shattered beyond repair. No happy for me.
Old 2013-07-02, 08:12   Link #23
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

The Epitome of Suffering Everlasting for The One Called I

Round and round the merry-go-round, the ride never stops, you want to get off so badly, POP goes the firearm. The Jack in the Box, what a poor entity. The little clown who suffers in and out, left and right, up and down. The saddest of the sad clowns that are sad. The toy in the box is forced out of the place which is called home because of his tormentors. These hu-men wish to belittle those they can belittle because they simply can with the poor Jack in the Box being no exception. Bullies. Pure evil that deserve their own medicine. Force drank to them like water boarding. Do not feel bad for these torturous ones as they would never do the same to you. Just ask poor Jack in the Box. Of course the bullies fabricate their beloved tale, that is why you do not treat them as hu-men, rather a vile vermin so they themselves can taste the endless hell of exile. They say two wrongs do not make a right, that is why you keep doing it wrong until you do it right. Everyone had a part in making Jack in the Box suffer, but while the bullies did the work, everyone else should feel a thousand more guilts themselves for doing nothing to save Jack in the Box from his constant suffering.
Old 2013-07-09, 09:49   Link #24
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

The Agony of The Lonely

Have you ever experienced the pain of oneself in a state of that which is named loneliness?
I feel that all the time with never a moment of happy
Cutting myself deeper until FINALLY the TOOTH FAIRY comes
But no, I have to be on the bad end on someone with rage issues (of course)
And for that I am required to once again suffer on the interior webs
In constant endless misery day in and day out as slowly my sanity erodes away from me
What I would not give to be BACK THERE
Bad luck seems to be as endless as the air in the atmosphere and what a healthy poison
‎That which we are commanded by in days in and out alike
An endless suffering so to say and the kind that will never end
Like a mad scientist of the Frankenstein variety
Fallen from grace never to see the light again
Only wallow in the endless misery around him
As he has no help
No way to redeem himself at least not by his lonesome
My sanity is like a light bulb on and off and bans are the switches that control me
Old 2013-07-09, 12:01   Link #25
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I made this.

Old 2013-08-08, 20:57   Link #26
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Time Goes On

I'm sad now; you ever just wanna disappear off the face of the world? Just leave the world and find a place to be depressed in a hole for as long as you can? Knowing how happiness is no lost to you.... Especially when it hardly left anyone else.... and you're all alone with no support. Stuck in the past because there is so much that time cannot erase. Now I am so distant from so many that I wonder just how opposite I really am. So many people I once called friend forever gone and forever out of my reach. So many experiences I can never attempt to make and cherish for they are beyond the great yonder of forevermore. This pain.... It is just too real. Woe is I in the endless night of that is agony.
Old 2013-10-31, 07:46   Link #27
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Opening The Wounds of Endless Agony's Night

HUMANS talking about HUMANS doing HUMAN things like HUMANS. Yonder upon yonder within yonder I try to forget that which transpired, but others were willing in a state of not, endlessly tormenting me with thine bullying tactics. Agony. Nice delicious agony, more tempting than the flesh, THAT is what they want. Their beloved pain unto others. Opening a wound that was healed in a place that did not concern them. Pain. Have you ever been possessed by rage for so long that your hypertension prevents you from slumber? The world of dreams in which you alone cannot access through the gates of desire? That is I, endlessly in a state of rage embroiled agony, the pain being miserable once again. Twisted and filled with the insanity are the bullies, those which punishment points only a blind eye toward as they cause more pain filled with their beloved violation.
Old 2013-10-31, 08:04   Link #28
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

That Which Is Named Slander

A destroyed character, have thou ever hast one? That is one reserved for the fallen grace known as I. SLANDER. The inability to defend yourself from the ravenous horde of the bullies that open old wounds time and again while their lies give them their orgasmic pleasure of the oral variety. The evil which has been delivered as they spread the land on their twinkle toes. Loving hatred. A destruction of one's reputation and identity that spout obvious lies such as "troll" and "psychopath" and "jackass" and "asshole" and "narcissist". That which is slander is in love with misery so much that the gray area of rape is involved as it does nothing but violates all that it touches. Destruction, all that slander it.
Old 2013-10-31, 08:11   Link #29
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

The Clown Mask

Clowny Clown watches over you
Clowny Clown has a clown mask on
Clowny Clown strapped you down
Clowny Clown breaths out deeply
Clowny Clown has his painful tools
Clowny Clown gives you no food
Clowny Clown gives you little water
Clowny Clown spins your wheel
Clowny Clown lays down the hammer
Clowny Clown does not always miss
Clowny Clown wants it to stop too
Clowny Clown can stop too
Clowny Clown just wants some peace

But will.... YOU? Who is the clowny clown?
Old 2013-10-31, 08:18   Link #30
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Painful Pain of The Painful Variety

The Pain, always on your back
The Pain, never leaving you alone
The Pain, giving you all that sorrow
The Pain, so much agony
The Pain, opens up the oldest wounds
The Pain, it NEVER GOES AWAY
The Pain, originates from the slander
The Pain, oh really I'm your beloved psychopath?
The Pain, I'm pretty sure I'm not a troll
The Pain, all the lies spewing out your mouth
The Pain, no sure you are the one with issues
The Pain, never a moment of peace
The Pain, one can never sleep
The Pain, I can never be happy again
The Pain, I just want that amazing place
The Pain, there is no help for I but the obvious
The Pain, so much violation
Old 2013-10-31, 09:47   Link #31
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Disgusting Living

To be alive in a state of both the misery and the woe, to have agony sit on you every second of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century. Tragedy from bad lucky, being in the muck. Constant muck as the one named exile. Treacherous one, that is what I am called despite how I am not, the slander ceases to be because the vile ones remain in a state of unpunished. To live the life of a peasant, nay, an untouchable. It is a fate worse than death for at least in death peace seems to be at least within the realm of possibility, but not for I who is exile. Not a night falls that I can go into the state of slumber in which my my ravels and devours the heinous and vile malice that has attacked me so. It really is.... a disgusting living.
Old 2013-11-24, 09:38   Link #32
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Look at this screen capture

Look at this screen capture, every time I read it makes me laugh, why are mods' names so green? And what the hell is on this guy's head? And this is where I grew up. Criminal record says I broke in twice, must have been a couple dozen times. And this is where I went for fun. I have missed it for yeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrssss now, oh man thaaaaaaaat plaaaaaaace. Every memory at the front door, the good ones are being looked for, time is swinging and decay is brought, goodbyyyyyye, goodbyyyyye! Every pleasure at the back door, and everything is crumbling, time is swinging and decay is brought, goodbyyyyyye, goodbyyyyye! Look at this screen capture, every time I read it makes me laugh.... Every time it makes me....
Old 2013-11-24, 10:01   Link #33
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I, That What Is A Toy of Mere Play

Children and their children-ness, always ignorant and stupid, never a moment of intellect dawning on them. They discover that which has been found in the mud. Like ravenous animals they attacked it, maliciously and profoundly. They twisted the mudded object in every which way, disjointing and breaking it. Calling it that which it is not because their parents were not there to teach them otherwise. None of them aware that the object they played with.... Was a human. With feelings. That was born. Who breaths and emotes like they do. Disregard for human life, the children have.
Old 2013-11-24, 10:13   Link #34
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I Will Never Heal

That which I long for, what I yearn for, longer than I can remember. Consumed by that which I yearn for as it is always out of my reach and I always figured one would reach out to I as well. This destroyed body of mine, that which does not heal, always in a state of woe and suffering. The agony has been in a state of consuming that who is the one called I. Not a day births and dies I do not feel the pain which causes the great anguish. Forever alone on the broken tattered road while everyone else, undeserving, basks and wastefully frolicking on the road paved in the gold and diamonds that is acceptance and tolerance as the pollution from their muck tarnishes the road. Disgusting. All the while their beloved wounds discover the treasure that is healing.
Old 2013-11-24, 11:01   Link #35
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Can You Not Feel

Can you not feel the pain that lurks within the recesses of that who is called you?
Can you not feel the anguish of loneliness and alienation?
Can you not feel the suffering that has been endured too long?
Can you not feel the sorrow the resonates the surroundings around oneself?
Can you not feel the endless rage which does not sleep?
Can you not feel the angst that you incarnate?
Can you not feel the misery in which the one call you has consumed?
Can you not feel the woe that has become the ruling paradigm?

I can feel it.
Old 2013-11-25, 14:49   Link #36
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Drowning In Agony

I swim I swam I swum, all around the endless ocean of dread. How buoyant can one be after so long without land? Like the polar bear that drowns when he cannot find ice? Warming of the globe. By body yearns to stop since I have traveled ever yonder in the ocean. The predators, possessed by ravaging hunger to exterminate, always stalk me as they lurk below. Voracious is it not? That feeling of hopelessness that consumes you day in and day out. There once was ice for I to climb on like the white furry predator that conquered the northern Arctic. That was until the warming happened and the ice was maliciously violated. All I am doing now is drowning in agony.
Old 2013-12-04, 08:50   Link #37
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

The Heroine That Is Paradise

That delicious golden nectar that runs into the place of gold and diamonds. How I urn for that every hour on the hour. Engorged in it have I. Injecting it into my veins and arteries to achieve ultimate nirvana. Oh yes the nirvana, a wonderful state in ways someone who has not devoured the nectar of paradise could never hope to comprehend. More addictive than the greatest of all narcotics. I miss it so day in and day out, going many sleepless nights without that taste of gold and diamonds. The paradise, delicious are you, for you are the heroine of the ages.