AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-29, 17:32   Link #701
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Still, even with Naruto's soul gone, his body may be considered as neither soulless nor physically-dead. The disappearance of Kyuubi seems to be related more to the physical aspects of a person than the spiritual aspects of that person. It is possible that Kyuubi can energize and heal Naruto's body, so it may still use its powers to keep the body alive. Also, if Naruto's soul is like a key to keep control of Kyuubi, then the disappearance of his soul may also act like a trigger to eliminate the bounds limiting Kyuubi and the way it can use its powers.
Well, This is getting very difficult to analyze given what you said, Your implication is stating a possibility that in the case of The Absence of a soul, the Kyuby could still act as battery to keep the body going as a Zombi or maybe even as Kyuby with Narutos body.

It could act as a form of unsealing Kyuby, After all, He using a Jutsu that will create the Same seal Naruto has.

oHhh well this spiritual talk is getting too complicated, for one part if Naruto get his soul eaten up, then Narutos body it supposed to die, even if it doesn’t die right after the soul is extracted.
Old 2006-11-30, 00:41   Link #702
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I agree, it can be used, but I think it might have some kind of limitations, such as the maximum distance of bunshin from the main body to stay connected with the Death God, the time limit for the Death God to stay active (unless he can succeed in continually converting Kyuubi chakra to his own chakra to keep it alive), and the time limit for the bunshins to stay alive (unless he can continually use Kyuubi chakra without losing control, and his soul at the end).
I would rather say that the jutsu is a barter with the Death god rather then a technical thing. Doubt that he would accept only one soul in replacement for all that work, he just wont. It's one of those things we cant really apply any logic to other then common sense, and the "common sense" right now is seemingly that it's impossible to destroy an entire village with it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Johnny 5
Hahaha Dosu...i finaly read your chapter....it's a shame because 332 passed and we didnt see him
I say to thee what I say to all.. You're not looking close enough!
I'll admit that the 'preview' didn't really come true, though that's all I'll say.
(Dosu gaiden is currently 7 pages and counting!)
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 08:21   Link #703
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
I would rather say that the jutsu is a barter with the Death god rather then a technical thing. Doubt that he would accept only one soul in replacement for all that work, he just wont. It's one of those things we cant really apply any logic to other then common sense, and the "common sense" right now is seemingly that it's impossible to destroy an entire village with it..
How Do you explain Sandaime sealing the souls of 2 Kages wiht Kage Bushin?
Old 2006-11-30, 10:00   Link #704
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
I could post several possible "explanations" (if you could even call it that), though none of them can really be proved either wrong or right since I would only be basing it on hypothetical variations on that situation.. This is because we know way to little of how both the Deathgod jutsu and the Edo Tensei works, so there's really no point to continue a discussion since it's impossible to reach a true conclusion.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 11:36   Link #705
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
I could post several possible "explanations" (if you could even call it that), though none of them can really be proved either wrong or right since I would only be basing it on hypothetical variations on that situation.. This is because we know way to little of how both the Deathgod jutsu and the Edo Tensei works, so there's really no point to continue a discussion since it's impossible to reach a true conclusion.
Well, At least we do know that The Edo Tensei had the real souls of the Hokages (reason why Sandaime was Saying sorry to them) and they got extracted by the Shiku Fuujin.

Probably once sealed the Kage Buhsin Dissipated and Sandaime was sealed in the Death God Stomach Fighting against Nindaime, Shodaime and Oros arms.

But, as far as fact goes, Both Nindaime and Shodaime souls were trapped by the Shiki Fuujin.
Old 2006-11-30, 23:02   Link #706
Yondaime-The Fourth

tell me how awesome it would be if naruto a mass suicide? Shiki Fuujin+KageBunshin. he could rip out everyones soul in the narutoverse! that is true power. ahhaha (just a hypothetical situation, dont get too out of hand)
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 23:29   Link #707
Strmwng
Ex-High Priest of Yalort

Send a message via MSN to Strmwng
Heh we have the making of a sitcom here. Sandaime, Nindaime, Shodaime and Orochimaru's Arms all together in the death gods belly. Id watch that...
Strmwng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 20:18   Link #708
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Probably once sealed the Kage Buhsin Dissipated and Sandaime was sealed in the Death God Stomach Fighting against Nindaime, Shodaime and Oros arms.
In the case those arms don't technically belong to Oro, I kinda feel bad for the sucker that's walking around in yomi handicaped. Then again that guy might have deserved it.
Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:04   Link #709
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

So how did Oro ever got his arms healed.. ??? looking at the manga his arms are not dark......
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-06, 12:38   Link #710
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

He didn't.. he changed bodies, so now he has new arms..

Well I personally thing the manga craped that one.. I mean it's suppose to be a wound of the soul.. it shouldn't work like they say it does.. but I can accept some minor crap here and there.. :P
Old 2006-12-06, 13:30   Link #711
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
He didn't.. he changed bodies, so now he has new arms..

Well I personally thing the manga craped that one.. I mean it's suppose to be a wound of the soul.. it shouldn't work like they say it does.. but I can accept some minor crap here and there.. :P
It wasn't just new arms, but that Oro with a new body could use that's person's whole soul as a replacement for the lost soul of his arms.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 15:40   Link #712
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

say, if sasuke mates hinata, would their child have a left sharingan eye and a right byakugan eye, or vise versa?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 16:08   Link #713
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
say, if sasuke mates hinata, would their child have a left sharingan eye and a right byakugan eye, or vise versa?
Ahh, a weird but interesting question that has a little bit of intrigue and even heartbreak to some Sasuke Fan girls, but using Darwin theory of evolution and other Scientific theories and facts- the answers could be:

A) the strongest Genes wins, for me it seems the Hyugas has a stronger Blood than Uchihas, so you probably end up with another Byakugan user.

B) A Genetic Mutation which will consist on a totally new type of Bloodline.

C) They can’t procreate.

But what certainly wont happen is having both, most direct reason: when a Blond hair person mates a Black Hair person, the child wont have Half his Hair blond and the other Half Black.
Old 2006-12-08, 20:18   Link #714
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Is anyone a bird-watcher? I like to know what kind birds Deidara used.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 21:25   Link #715
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Chocobos obviously.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 21:49   Link #716
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Chocobos obviously.
Thank you. I look this name up and it said this is a fictional bird. It looks like Deidara used a chocobo to eat Gaara. But there were many others you didn't explain, big and small birds. Are these chocobo?
Old 2006-12-08, 22:10   Link #717
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Thank you. I look this name up and it said this is a fictional bird. It looks like Deidara used a chocobo to eat Gaara. But there were many others you didn't explain, big and small birds. Are these chocobo?
>< Bijuu, that was a joke.. Chocobo is a fictional bird yes, that is connected to the Final Fantasy series (Roll Playing Game with the exception of Final Fantasy 11 Online, which is a Massive Multiplayer Online RPG (MMORPG). Most if not all Final Fantasy games have "Chocobo's" in it in some form or shape, as a summon, or traveling purposes (they cant fly, but they run fast as hell). Well scratch my last comment, because you can raise Chocobo's and breed them (Final Fantasy 7), and use them for mini-games (Final Fantasy 7, and others), you can breed special ones that are different colors that have different attributes and skills like flying etc...

Yea, if you look at a chocobo you will notice their leg's are the strongest, the way the shape and how muscular they are. Chocobo's are VERY fast and can make huge leap’s they were also used during battle, think of them like very fast swift and agile horses. The way they run it seem’s like they are skipping more then running, chocobo's are probably inspired by the Ostridge who also run's (very fast) but can not fly. Oh and huge claw’s perfect for any terrain.

Yea.. Hunter made a funny lol @ Final Fantasy reference It does kind of look like a chocobo. The bird looks like a hawk or a eagle to me, what breed? Couldn’t tell you but I think it’s ment to be a hawk or a eagle.

Any case, if your still interested in Chocobo, try going to youtube and view the trailer for the latest Final Fantasy game out (for USA) which is Final Fantasy 12. or just type Chocobo lol.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-10 at 01:15.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 23:50   Link #718
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

XD Rofl Chocobo

Originally Posted by cheese no koma

Originally Posted by Rurik
A) the strongest Genes wins, for me it seems the Hyugas has a stronger Blood than Uchihas, so you probably end up with another Byakugan user.
<--- i kinda doubt this

Byakusharingan FTW..

(post-timeskip) Guys think Hinata is hot.. Gurl's think Sasuke is hot.. two hot naruto chars doing it in a hentai film...
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 07:42   Link #719
Sogoro
Desu

Just wondering...The Swirl symbol on Naruto's clothing, it stands for the chakra circulatory system, right?
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 07:49   Link #720
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
Just wondering...The Swirl symbol on Naruto's clothing, it stands for the chakra circulatory system, right?
No, it stands for the toilet flush system.

Tags
q&a