Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-03, 07:34   Link #3021
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Thnks, guys this is really helpful. Im gonna go google who Magoichi and the blindfolded nude girl is now
The blindfolded girl is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamanaka_Yukimori.
Old 2013-07-03, 08:40   Link #3022
rantaid

yamanaka shikanosuke is related to anecdote of "give me seven misfortune and eight difficulty!"

for further info read doraemon vol.8
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 01:47   Link #3023
tarmade

Ok guys, the long awaited chap 2 is finally done! YAYYYYYY!

Now's the bad news. As you had noticed, the speed of my translation had dropped crazily... This is because of some personal reasons. So, do expect translations to be slow for these next few chapters...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 01:50   Link #3024
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post

Now's the bad news. As you had noticed, the speed of my translation had dropped crazily... This is because of some personal reasons. So, do expect translations to be slow for these next few chapters...
i forgive you lol, RL takes precedence over all else anyway, i hope your life settles down soon
Old 2013-07-07, 03:31   Link #3025
Hoaviet

To think, the one time I needed to update steam for an hour...

this chapter popped up XD perfect timing thanks .
Old 2013-07-07, 06:20   Link #3026
Thuruk
年上

Quote:

Hurray! Long live and translate the tarmade!
Old 2013-07-07, 06:37   Link #3027
rantaid

that is. cool because you are cool for releasing cool stuff at cool acceleration.
Old 2013-07-07, 07:42   Link #3028
Vongola Zero

Quote:

Don't worry 'bout that tarmade just take your time and relax
Old 2013-07-07, 08:26   Link #3029
Yami no Ou
まおう

take it easy tarmade dont worry about us lol
Old 2013-07-07, 09:12   Link #3030
rantaid

shingen four deva...

kosaka danjou masanobu is like yui + mugi....

yyamagata masakage is like shana or vita (nanoha a's)

baba nobufusa is like ren ryofu housen (koihime)

and the other is like hitou nami from sayonara zetsubou sensei.

hm... fuhma kotarou will be added later... then though the bit about azuchi castle is interesting, i still prefer how fuuta sasuke describe it in hyoge mono.

but geez... why no talk about moat and rampart? why no talk about the defense mechanism? is she building disneeyy land?

aw... now i clearly understand why tarmade stat to grow fond at her. nobuna can act cute if she wants to. silly yoshiharu for being bashful.... but why my mind can not shirk of the feeling that yoshiharu will sooner or later betray her and mutinized.
Old 2013-07-07, 09:29   Link #3031
tarmade

Well, that's one thing Yoshiharu will never do. His feelings for Nobuna is pure and true.
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 10:11   Link #3032
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
shingen four deva...

kosaka danjou masanobu is like yui + mugi....

yyamagata masakage is like shana or vita (nanoha a's)

baba nobufusa is like ren ryofu housen (koihime)

and the other is like hitou nami from sayonara zetsubou sensei.

hm... fuhma kotarou will be added later... then though the bit about azuchi castle is interesting, i still prefer how fuuta sasuke describe it in hyoge mono.

but geez... why no talk about moat and rampart? why no talk about the defense mechanism? is she building disneeyy land?

aw... now i clearly understand why tarmade stat to grow fond at her. nobuna can act cute if she wants to. silly yoshiharu for being bashful.... but why my mind can not shirk of the feeling that yoshiharu will sooner or later betray her and mutinized.
Your thoughts are becoming more fearful my friend. I had to read the part where Nobuna acted like a dere dere girl 5 times to recognize that was her. So its definite proof that there exist 3 cock blocks that prevent Nobuna and Sagara from Nature's mating cycle. First is war (pretty much the only one I can understand, a guy cannot shed his "snake" if there happens to be gun fire and war screams and a girl cannot get in the mood either), second is social status since Sengoku Japan is very picky about such things, and lastly is Akechi the girl who don't understand her love yet but is able to stop every loving moment of Sagara and Nobuna.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 15:04   Link #3033
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Well, that's one thing Yoshiharu will never do. His feelings for Nobuna is pure and true.
Yep, I believe he won't. Unless things change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Your thoughts are becoming more fearful my friend. I had to read the part where Nobuna acted like a dere dere girl 5 times to recognize that was her. So its definite proof that there exist 3 cock blocks that prevent Nobuna and Sagara from Nature's mating cycle. First is war (pretty much the only one I can understand, a guy cannot shed his "snake" if there happens to be gun fire and war screams and a girl cannot get in the mood either), second is social status since Sengoku Japan is very picky about such things, and lastly is Akechi the girl who don't understand her love yet but is able to stop every loving moment of Sagara and Nobuna.
I can understand the first two. Nobuna would want to be careful with uprooting social standards. Even though I would probably risk it.

But Jûbee... She realizes that Yoshi doesn't love her. That's evident from last chapter. Yet still she can't let them alone. What'll she do once they've cleared the other two points? I fear she's too much of a risk to keep alive.

Edit: Yea, we got another evaluation of Saru's attractiveness. "No matter what, the standard is too different, just like a piece of shit with a flower.". xD

Last edited by Thuruk; 2013-07-07 at 15:24.
Thuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 15:32   Link #3034
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Edit: Yea, we got another evaluation of Saru's attractiveness. "No matter what, the standard is too different, just like a piece of shit with a flower.". xD
Says the girl who made a Castle with the top floor as their love nest.
Old 2013-07-07, 15:54   Link #3035
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
Yep they're building Disney Land. But a church with no roof? Are they thinking abot the pantheon here?
Old 2013-07-07, 16:16   Link #3036
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Yep they're building Disney Land. But a church with no roof? Are they thinking abot the pantheon here?
They did say a combinations of many cultures so I wouldn't put it past Nobuna to think of that.
Old 2013-07-07, 16:35   Link #3037
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
They did say a combinations of many cultures so I wouldn't put it past Nobuna to think of that.
Well she does want to collect all kinds of gods there. Which is just what pantheon means (Πάνθεον).

It's cute, but somehow annoying... I want them to be together already.
Old 2013-07-07, 16:38   Link #3038
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well she does want to collect all kinds of gods there. Which is just what pantheon means (Πάνθεον).

It's cute, but somehow annoying... I want them to be together already.
True, but really you know how many Gods and Heros are there in Greek culture? I am confident that Nobuna does not know every single one of them.
Old 2013-07-07, 18:05   Link #3039
rantaid

perhaps next time i will write about japanese castle building so i can pleasure myself. how fortunate that i found ebook of turnbul about samurai and eastern.ships. also compare it with mohism fortification.... regardless.....

well i dont think that nobuna will place greek gods seeing that noone from greek made a sailing to japan.but no worries there is hundreds of hindu gods from the shiva vishnu brahma then the lesser god like agni varuna vayu et cetera. then in buddhism she will place buddha statue the 19 lohan , arhat, boddhisatva, avalokitesvara etc. then from confucianism and daoism.... many. then.christianity....

in hyoge mono, nobunaga work place were decorated with painting of sangha, seven hermits of bamboo, painting of first month of qingming, and his azuchi's rampart where engraved with figure of azure dragon.
Old 2013-07-07, 18:39   Link #3040
justpassingby

Quote:
I fear she's too much of a risk to keep alive.
Nobuna doesn't even deserve Juubei's loyalty. Why not "kill" her instead and send her to the background with Yoshiharu? Replace with other character that is less retarded and less crying.

Less ecchi will help this book too

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem