AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-27, 01:42   Link #11081
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just assume that they're all born the same way as normal humans, regardless of species between mates. For instance the outcast ayashi are all youkais borned from parents of different races.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 01:43   Link #11082
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just assume that they're all born the same way as normal humans, regardless of species between mates. For instance the outcast ayashi are all youkais borned from parents of different races.
I can accept they're born the normal way, but I'm asking for the succubus woman, what does she do if she has a baby boy? Does she abandon him? Find a human family to raise him? Does she raise him herself and try for baby number two?
Old 2009-09-27, 01:53   Link #11083
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I can accept they're born the normal way, but I'm asking for the succubus woman, what does she do if she has a baby boy? Does she abandon him? Find a human family to raise him? Does she raise him herself and try for baby number two?
If she gives birth to a boy its called an Incubus.
Old 2009-09-27, 01:54   Link #11084
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Off Topic :

I find that Nanami Madobe (Window 7's moekko mascot) looks alot like Kurumu :

Spoiler for big:

AND IT IS VOICED BY MIZUKI NANA! (Moka's VA)

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 02:14   Link #11085
Cio
Otaku

I don't think we can just pair up someone easily. Since Rosario + Vampire is a harem manga (READ: HAREM) so i don't think that Mizore, Kurumu or Yukari will have their men soon. I think that Mizore, Kurumu or Yukari will stay like this even the series is over. Even i want them to have their boyfriend too... But i don't want them to just pair off by somebody because Rosario + Vampire is a harem manga so it lacks men character.

@Saintless: I think only her hair is very similar, her face is very different from Kurumu. Kurumu have very long eyehair (or whatever it called )
Old 2009-09-27, 02:25   Link #11086
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I'd like to think that Ikeda isn't so horrible a writer as to do that. As it is now, both girls are so freakin head over heels for Tsukune, but also care for each other deeply at least as friends, that having 2 new guys come out of the blue to change that would be way too jarring for the readers and irreconcilable with everything we've already read involving Kurumu and Mizore. No self-respecting writer could possibly do something like that, I'd assume.
Well we already have the lolicon Miyamoto and Ginei, though both go for Sun, but Miyamoto is a lolicon. Who knows that might have entered his mind, but he might skip it, if he see's our conversation here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Then who would Yukari marry? Kurumu is probably attached to Gin and Mizore attached to that fairy tail guy.
That's up to Ikeda.

As for the other conversations about the monster facts, I guess Kurumu's a hybrid then, where's Lingwe we need solid translations on loli Moka and Kokoa past.

As for the image similar hair only not exactly like Kurumu.

Here she is when her hair is down. Much cuter and hotter.
Spoiler for kurumu:

This is also what I like about Ikeda's art, you can tell the difference of the girls, they're not just palate swaps of faces like other manga and anime does.
Old 2009-09-27, 02:27   Link #11087
X207
Gamyūsa

i was hoping that kurumu would end up with gin but that went all down he drain when sun came into the story. i have m idea who kurumu or mizore will end up with but ikeda will find a solution. i just dont see ruby, kokoa or yukari finding someone unless they do a timelapse. lets face it yukari and kokoa are younger than most of the main characters and ruby just doesnt get enough appearances.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 02:49   Link #11088
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
These days Ruby gets more than she did in the previous season, so she might get a chance at love. I still think marriage is pretty much a forgone conclusion for most of the cast at this point because we're nowhere near a resolution that warrants that question to be answered.

But I'd be very surprised if we get an introduction to any part of any of the harem's past or a closer look into their family life, aside from Mizore.
Old 2009-09-27, 03:16   Link #11089
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think that's the spirit of SII, so it's just what I'm expecting to happen...
Quote:
Nanami Madobe (Window 7's moekko mascot)
gawd, windows 7 got a mascot x_X
Quote:
lets face it yukari and kokoa are younger than most of the main characters and ruby just doesnt get enough appearances.
Captain lolicon can take care of the girls...Ruby is obviously in love with Tsukune's only human friend from his last school who was bitten by ayashi but lived and so transfered to yokai gakuen...all that's left is for someone like that to be introduced :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 04:25   Link #11090
tetsuo69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
You mean concubines.
They will still quarrel who is the first.
Thank you and thank to everyone else that reply to my question ^^

i will start reading from chapter 1 ASAP
Old 2009-09-27, 08:46   Link #11091
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Off Topic :

I find that Nanami Madobe (Window 7's moekko mascot) looks alot like Kurumu :

Spoiler for big:

AND IT IS VOICED BY MIZUKI NANA! (Moka's VA)
I for one am sick of these mascots, for christ sake does japan have anything better to do than be perverted?
Old 2009-09-27, 09:34   Link #11092
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well we already have the lolicon Miyamoto and Ginei, though both go for Sun, but Miyamoto is a lolicon. Who knows that might have entered his mind, but he might skip it, if he see's our conversation here.

Here she is when her hair is down. Much cuter and hotter.
Spoiler for kurumu:
Doesn't hurt that she's in the shower either eh? That chapter actually had one of the most heartwrenching moments in the series for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I for one am sick of these mascots, for christ sake does japan have anything better to do than be perverted?
Man you just get mad at everything huh? So mascot automatically = perverted? And as if every other country isn't just as perverted itself.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 10:33   Link #11093
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I find it really hard to believe Kurumu will end up falling in love with Gin. It's just really hard to imagine seeing as she's obsessed with Tsukune, same goes for Mizore. I can pair him up with Sun though.
Old 2009-09-27, 11:32   Link #11094
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Doesn't hurt that she's in the shower either eh? That chapter actually had one of the most heartwrenching moments in the series for me too.

Man you just get mad at everything huh? So mascot automatically = perverted? And as if every other country isn't just as perverted itself.
Indeed that chapter was Kurumu's best chapter. It was a chapter to reinforce to the viewers how strong her feelings for Tsukune are.
Old 2009-09-27, 12:26   Link #11095
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Ever played Mass Effect? They could be like the Asari : gender doesn't matter in their reproduction. All they need to do is to find a mate that is competent and will add good genes to their bloodline (or simply a mate that will give them a good time, probably someone with Ruby's mentality ). Kurumu is probably different because she wants to mate with someone she loves rather than someone that will help carry on her species.
I don' think he is talking about gender he is more in the lines of species.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 12:30   Link #11096
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Indeed that chapter was Kurumu's best chapter. It was a chapter to reinforce to the viewers how strong her feelings for Tsukune are.
I really want to see her in happy scene... Too bad her best chapter is ironically one of the most sad story in Rosario + Vampire. I'm really rooting for her...
Old 2009-09-27, 12:47   Link #11097
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
I really want to see her in happy scene... Too bad her best chapter is ironically one of the most sad story in Rosario + Vampire. I'm really rooting for her...
Well, if you really want to see a happy scene of Kurumu, go read Lewdevil 1 & 2, it's like an alternative continuation of that chapter, except a few changes.

Spoiler for nsfw:

Go .. on. ..
Old 2009-09-27, 12:56   Link #11098
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

i don't see panties in vending machines in america or mexico
Old 2009-09-27, 13:58   Link #11099
microgamer
Inventor of Tapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
@Saintless: I think only her hair is very similar, her face is very different from Kurumu. Kurumu have very long eyehair (or whatever it called )
"Eyelashes"

On that topic, I always liked Kurumu's eyelashes. Even though she's supposed to be the lustful one (being the succubus and all), she is still very very cute.

On the other topic, Japan is definitely one of the most outwardly perverted countries. Although, I would say that the Windows 7 moekko mascot isn't the biggest indication of that; it's more of an appeal to anime/manga culture in general (as opposed to actively targeting the hentai/ecchi audience).
microgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:47   Link #11100
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Captain lolicon can take care of the girls...Ruby is obviously in love with Tsukune's only human friend from his last school who was bitten by ayashi but lived and so transfered to yokai gakuen...all that's left is for someone like that to be introduced :P
he could take them but it will never happen unless yukari finds someone her age.

wat do you mean by tsukune's old friend? i dont recall such a person in all the 66 RV chapters.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire