AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-13, 00:14   Link #13081
Ryoshi

Only did 3BP when Jack and Scath were effective, but after day 4 it turned into quite the chore, so I stuck with 2BP till the end. Currently on 198.5M dp so I guess I'll just finish up with 200 for the 3rd lore of this event and call it a job well done.

Incidentally, I grabbed Shuten Douji within 4 ten-rolls, so I guess I've completed the event fully.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 00:19   Link #13082
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
So Gil rekt your team? Cu + Support Lancer can easily kill him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Support Scathach pretty much oneshots him
I figured as much. Was planning on using Scathach, as she's my go-to Lancer support, but she was unavailable at the time. Used Arabesque's Elizabeth instead. Incorrectly, presumably, as I didn't have her NP ready until the round he wiped my front line with EE. Might have been a bit closer if he hadn't surprised me with it a round early. Golden Rule, I presume...

Just recently got Cu Proto, so I didn't have him levelled up well, but he did a decent job in my 5 position. It was too late by then, though. Managed to get his NP off, but had no chance of instakill, as there was no one available to overcharge it.

Ah, well. Probably karma for using him as support to waltz through the last few Saber training quests. I'll get him eventually.
Old 2016-06-13, 02:17   Link #13083
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^You probably should add more friends with Sensei as a support servant. I don't have her but a few members here does.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 06:41   Link #13084
MartianMage

TBH I didn't think I would be able to clear this event but after try harding with a proper composition(Gil, Medea Lily, Rama, Shiki, Mashu, Waver support) I just did 3 BPs all the way and got to 300m with 2 gold onigiris left.

Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 06:52   Link #13085
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
TBH I didn't think I would be able to clear this event but after try harding with a proper composition(Gil, Medea Lily, Rama, Shiki, Mashu, Waver support) I just did 3 BPs all the way and got to 300m with 2 gold onigiris left.

That's dedication no doubt. I'm not even close to 200M and I gave up this event for my own sanity of playing the same again and again.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 06:58   Link #13086
MartianMage

Yeah 3 BP is kinda tiring to do over and over again...
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-06-13, 08:34   Link #13087
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

If you do not have at least one powerful buff/debuff Caster (Elena, Waver, Tamamo) the only Support you should pick is one of them. It makes controlling the situation much better.
Old 2016-06-13, 09:04   Link #13088
Tenzen12

Last week my cellphone gave up so I missed lot of this event, regardless I was really happy that my bind code worked. Even though I was checking it three or four times when I was binding it, there was always that what if...

time to get as much as possible before end of Iba event.
Old 2016-06-13, 11:19   Link #13089
MartianMage

Regarding the issue of this event's hard to manage BP. True it's hard to be efficient with it because the max cap is quite low but if you can do the 3 BP you don't really have to be efficient with your resource to hit 300M. Lots of times I waste hours worth of BP cause I didn't really bother timing that... but yeah that requires you to actually do the 3 BP which isn't really a fun battle to repeat.
Old 2016-06-13, 19:12   Link #13090
McW
Canaan II When?

But he missed all the missions and originis so he has no way to refill BP, so 3BP is his only option and he must repeat it a good number of times without proper CE. It's doable but very annoying to repeat.
Old 2016-06-13, 20:42   Link #13091
Tenzen12

I had 7 gold onigiris and some vanil ones. Well, berserker 3bp overdamage my staling team (even though I do have all important CE), so I focus on farming gourds now and hope to get 5kk qp reward at least.

I missed week, not two
Old 2016-06-13, 23:28   Link #13092
Rasen

Got Shuten Douji....took more 10 rolls than I would have liked. I should be happier, but all I can think is: is that the voice of Kuroko from Railgun?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 23:30   Link #13093
larethian

No not at all. And not knowing who Yuuki Aoi is is almost a crime
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 02:22   Link #13094
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
No not at all. And not knowing who Yuuki Aoi is is almost a crime
Say who?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 02:46   Link #13095
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

12 gold onigiri & 21 normal onigiri left....

i don't know what to do anymore.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 03:04   Link #13096
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
12 gold onigiri & 21 normal onigiri left....

i don't know what to do anymore.
Soldier on and go beat up Ibaraki. If you do 2BP you only have 16 more runs left

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 03:10   Link #13097
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Say who?
Understandable you don't know who she is... if this weren't an anime forum...

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/vt6pjp/

Good news 3 hour maintenance 3 quartz like every given Sunday Wednesday.
Old 2016-06-14, 04:06   Link #13098
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Understandable you don't know who she is... if this weren't an anime forum...

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/vt6pjp/

Good news 3 hour maintenance 3 quartz like every given Sunday Wednesday.
Eh, I'll understand that in an anime forum, it's almost a crime to not look up a seiyuu before guessing. Just wasn't in the mood.

That being said, I've only heard her in two other roles, (BlazeBlue and SAO) and she was playing VERY different characters.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 04:15   Link #13099
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
In term of voice style, her Shuten Douji role is closer to the batshit insane Clementine from the anime Overlord that aired last Summer. Just replace batshit insane with drunk and here you have it. Another anime where she starred is Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou where she is the student council president of a all-girls school, Ringo-chan.

EDIT: I have not gotten Kou Mashirou CE. I MAD.

Last edited by Sheba; 2016-06-14 at 05:04.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 07:39   Link #13100
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Eh, I'll understand that in an anime forum, it's almost a crime to not look up a seiyuu before guessing. Just wasn't in the mood.

That being said, I've only heard her in two other roles, (BlazeBlue and SAO) and she was playing VERY different characters.
If this is a seiyuu mobage, she would be a 5-star for sure
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon