AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-29, 23:46   Link #81
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
3) Seen so many "big-sister little-sister hug" fanart of Sena and Kobato-chan. It would be a grand slam if they started doing matching cosplays, wouldn't it?

4) Hey, stop looking at me like that!! Wouldn't you want to dress a loving (as opposed to hateful and violent like Kirino) little sister like Kobato-chan if she was as cute and cuddly as a doll?
3) Like this?

4) That made me think. If Kobato's tsundere make Sena goes crazy, what's happen if Sena met another cute brocon tsundere imouto character (but more tsun) that also like to play game like Kirino
Old 2011-12-02, 06:44   Link #82
nestea2004

Send a message via AIM to nestea2004 Send a message via Yahoo to nestea2004
What did meat-chan do to Kobato-chan *Speculates*
Old 2011-12-02, 23:14   Link #83
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Skinship. With love.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:00   Link #84
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
While I don't appreciate the "Meat" nickname either, pretty much every female anime character these days is portrayed that way...even with girls that are 10 years old.

So ya, at least Sena is somewhat older, but the loli-flaunting with Kobato and Maria is what I find truly insulting.

Despite that, I still like Sena. Prideful and completely naive at the same time. I see dark days coming if she finds out how much Yozura likes Kodaka. It would actually be a great way for her to get back at Yozura...but in a really bad way.
Old 2011-12-09, 15:08   Link #85
Candyshark

There is a question that have been bothering me for a while why Sena is so obsessed with Kobato and ignores Maria?
Old 2011-12-09, 15:58   Link #86
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
There is a question that have been bothering me for a while why Sena is so obsessed with Kobato and ignores Maria?
I think that she pointed it out right of the bat: Kobato looks like a character from something she played / saw, furthermore her attitude also fits the character for obvious reasons; Maria doesn't enjoy from such benefits.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:13   Link #87
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I noticed Sena.....

Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2011-12-09, 22:45   Link #88
Miraluka
Banned

The UNIVERSE! force is strong on Sena.
Old 2011-12-14, 08:25   Link #89
darkworld

big boots. like it. LoooooooL. )
Old 2011-12-16, 23:52   Link #90
LC
Shocking Pink

What's so great about Sena is how true she is to herself. She loves gaming, and she won't hide it, for instance. She's gotten the closest with Kodaka so far because she takes the initiative with people she likes. Also, her creepy side is hilarious. She isn't my favorite character in Haganai, but it's not surprising that she's the fan favorite.
Old 2012-01-28, 13:01   Link #91
Miraluka
Banned

Top 10 girls the sexiests bodies:

1. Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu no Index)

2. Kashiwazaki Sena (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

3. Akiyama Mio (K-ON!)

4. Mizuki Himeji (Baka to Test to Shokanju)

5. Tomoe Mami (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

6. Amane Suzuha (Steins;Gate)

7. Ikaros (Sora no Otoshimono)

8. Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON!)

9. Asahina Mikuru (Haruhi)

10. Seraphim (Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?)

I'm fine with this list.
Old 2012-02-11, 16:25   Link #92
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Put me in the Sena camp. Haven't read the novels, just from what I've seen in the anime, she is pure win.

To be honest, I can't stand Yozora and want to bitch her out in the worst way possible...
Old 2012-02-11, 18:35   Link #93
mironicus

The anime version is clearly favouring Sena, there are even some additonal scenes giving more detailed impressions about her character that makes her more sympathic.

Don't forget that Yozora represents a character in the whole story that won't gain any happiness because of her lack of enthusiasm to form any bonds and relationships. Sena represents a character that is actively yearning for contact, attention and love. She expresses those feelings openly.

There's no way anyone actually could dislike Sena, don't you think?
Old 2012-02-11, 21:00   Link #94
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
The anime version is clearly favouring Sena, there are even some additonal scenes giving more detailed impressions about her character that makes her more sympathic.

Don't forget that Yozora represents a character in the whole story that won't gain any happiness because of her lack of enthusiasm to form any bonds and relationships. Sena represents a character that is actively yearning for contact, attention and love. She expresses those feelings openly.

There's no way anyone actually could dislike Sena, don't you think?
I just want to shake Sena at first and tell her she needs to drop her strong mask and be honest right off the bat, then kiss her right after while she's in shock.
Old 2012-02-12, 12:20   Link #95
buttersette

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Put me in the Sena camp. Haven't read the novels, just from what I've seen in the anime, she is pure win.

To be honest, I can't stand Yozora and want to bitch her out in the worst way possible...
Me too. I really hate it when Sena cries and runs off. I always get pissed off at Yozora for being too mean. I curse her even though, I know she wouldn't hear me. I like the part with the cellphone because it seems that Sena won that time.
Old 2013-01-24, 01:34   Link #96
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
As some may have said I really like how Sena is honest with herself, and she is a pretty great character, but I like all of Haganai's characters equally.

She is pretty simple bit complex, since she is a person true to herself, she wants relationships that are truthful as well, which is why Yozora giving her both barrels all the time hasn't turned her away, both her pride and being able to go toe to toe with someone without putting on airs is probably uplifting. That, and she really just wants to truly belong with people who will take her as is rather than what she appears to be. She said it simple as day that she doesn't want slaves, but 'friends'.
Old 2013-01-25, 05:21   Link #97
Haiprbim
Banned

Sena is Hawt! <3 ^.^
Old 2013-01-25, 13:37   Link #98
nfsac

Has Sena some kind of reverse foot fetish? She drolls over the idea of Kodaka or Yozora licking her feet.
Old 2013-02-07, 07:51   Link #99
erdii

well the reason ı support sena X kodoka realationship is because she is way too naive. it is highly possible she would be decieved by some useless guy. i feel like ı am putting myself in Pegasus's place but this is what I feel. maybe ı like girls who falls in love. ı hate love that appeared outside of story timeline like "ı loved him since ı was kid" type stories. ı like seeing how a person falls in love described. seems like ı am trying to understand how people fall in love :P

other reasons would be that she is blonde and she is cute when she is honest
Old 2013-02-15, 00:15   Link #100
takai
Easy Muffin

Sena is probably the best girl on the show. She just needs to grow up and also drop the vengeful obsession with Yozora.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters