AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 23:44   Link #3261
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Havent heard her voice yet, but a guildie likened the fight to bullying up on a little girl. Fight her till she crys then break all her toys, or something along those lines.
Old 2009-04-15, 23:47   Link #3262
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

It's a he, look at the achievements heh. And yeah, he whines about breaking his toys and has temper tantrums.

Edit: And you don't break the toys, you ARE the toys.

Last edited by RWBladewing; 2009-04-15 at 23:58.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 00:05   Link #3263
Mr Hat and Clogs

Q_Q

rawr smish!
Old 2009-04-16, 00:14   Link #3264
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Assembly of Iron down. We have a server first on all 4 of these bosses.
Old 2009-04-16, 00:22   Link #3265
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Not really "going in a different direction", Razorscale and Ignis are pretty much right next to each other. Not sure what you mean about Ensidia either as they are fighting Yogg-Saron on 25 man right now (unless you just mean firsts).

My guild has downed Razorscale and Deconstructor, should have Assembly of Iron soon.

Edit: Oh and Deconstructor has the weirdest voice ever.
Zzzz....so it's another case of the 2 days full clear....

I'm sure that the list on worldofraids had ensidia as clearing everything up to Yogg in 10 and not 25...If they've done that far in 25 as well, this is just lamentable...
Old 2009-04-16, 00:40   Link #3266
Mr Hat and Clogs

They have had a good month or so of practice at all the encounters already. Furthermore they will be going at it for hours and hours on end to get that 'world first'. Lastly the 'easy modes' are designed to be generally accessible. It will be harder then naxx for the majority of people, but the real hard and rewarding stuff is in the hard modes.

I'm not going to consider Ulduar cleared until Algalon is defeated, which can only be done by beating the other bosses in their hard modes.
Old 2009-04-16, 01:11   Link #3267
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

From the data listed I can't tell if it is 10 man or 25 man. The screenshot of the loot suggests Hard Mode (Normal) for Thorim.
Old 2009-04-16, 02:27   Link #3268
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
From experience I can say that reckoning is pretty much worthless, your weapon won't usually have good enough dps for it to actually matter. 1hand weapon spec is really important though.
Okay, dropping that one like a hot potato then.

In terms of a build, how's this?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 02:28   Link #3269
chadmorelos123

Does anybody where i can download this game? XD....

ahahah...I want to see the features of the game..

Last edited by chadmorelos123; 2009-04-16 at 02:56.
chadmorelos123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 03:59   Link #3270
Xacual

You can buy / download it from the official site for the game.

I can't really help with a current build spec since 3.1 would have completely boggled me. 3 talents that are bad though, the healing interruption one and the divine intellect in holy are both pretty much useless, healing while trying to prot aoe is basically useless because casting removes all your avoidance and guarantees you'll be hit, also 15% int is useless too, I think my pally has 5000? mana, 15% int is barely anything. Improved judgement is more of a ret talent, it doesn't really fit into the prot pally spell rotation that well so its fine to dump that too. Seals of the Pure is actually really good talent because once you get seal of vengeance and hammer of righteous you'll be stacking the dot on multiple mobs at once. I'd also suggest getting spiritual attunement. Also I guess I should clarify that Reckoning is decent while leveling but not as good once you get up and get all the main prot pally skill line up.

I guess I'd suggest something like http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

For more fun this topic here basically explains all prot pally mechanics, optimal spell rotations, etchttp://elitistjerks.com/f76/t37172-p...wow_3_0_wotlk/

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2009-04-16 at 04:11.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 04:41   Link #3271
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
My talents are bugged too. Apparently I only have 70 points and I don't have Black Arrow or Explosive shot despite them being on my action bar. Luckily this just seems to be a display error as they both work, it's still pretty stupid though.
Looks like many people are experiencing this issue.
Some even reported they have lost talents because of this, so it don't seem to be a simple display error at all.

atm I pretty much can forget about leveling as I can't distribute any points and I won't touch dual speccing either as many are having this bug while swapping specs.

*sigh* Well... back to daily questing and fishing with my two lvl 80s i guess.#

EDIT:
Interessting... It fixed itself after I gained 2 more levels and had more points, suddenly I was able to spend them and after doing so the missing point reappeared so I was able to spend it anew.

Last edited by Kyral; 2009-04-16 at 06:59.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 06:47   Link #3272
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Zzzz....so it's another case of the 2 days full clear....

I'm sure that the list on worldofraids had ensidia as clearing everything up to Yogg in 10 and not 25...If they've done that far in 25 as well, this is just lamentable...
No, that list is for 25 man, they are using "Normal Mode" to refer to, for lack of a better term, not-hard mode, as opposed to 10 man. They aren't keeping track of 10 man progress because none of the top guilds even care. You can also look at the front page of Ensidia's site and you'll see right there "25 man progress: Yogg-Saron down!"

Not really sure what you're looking for though in regards to difficulty. You said previously, very emphatically I might add, that you didn't want this instance to be tuned for Ensidia-level guilds, but now you're basically calling it a snoozefest because Ensidia cleared it on easy mode after spending literally all day? If they had gotten hung up on any of the bosses would you be saying it was way too hard and that normal guilds would never be able to do it? Not trying to call you out or anything here but I don't quite understand the inconsistency.

It's still too early for me to form an opinion on the difficulty, but I can say a few things. It's very different from Naxx in that the damage flying around is substantial, and you actually do need to handle the fight mechanics and not just zerg everything down (FL excluded). Trash actually poses a threat (we used CC on Assembly of Iron trash, gasp). It felt like at least a minor accomplishment when I downed these bosses (again FL excluded), and the fights won't be a bore when we do them again, at least not yet. And finally, I think Deconstructor will absolutely destroy pugs: not one but TWO ways to blow up your raid, a channeled spell that will wipe the raid without good healing, and a ton of adds that need to be controlled.
Old 2009-04-16, 07:25   Link #3273
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Ensidia have confirmed 1st Yogg world kill. They got the 2h mace of insanity. Lucky nagas.
Old 2009-04-16, 10:41   Link #3274
Knight Hawk
Lurker

These "top" guilds ask for hard bosses, blizz gives them hard. Yet here we have them going in normal mode instead of hard. For the rest of us even in normal will be a challenge. Still, EU guild clearing Ulduar in 30 hours while NA had a head start . . . oi oi oi congratulations to that feat is in order. Common NA guilds, stop slacking and get it together :P

EDIT: Blizzard Authenticator in stock for those interested. Link(finally got mine ; ; )

Last edited by Knight Hawk; 2009-04-16 at 14:32.
Knight Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 12:40   Link #3275
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
We finally managed to down 10-man Deconstructor last night after a good number of attempts (and having the bugged trashmobs not there really helped getting past the first wave since they kept coming when they were up ). It was quite a pain to heal when you don't know when the Tantrum is going to hit and there are people all over trying to take out the scrap bots and other adds before they can heal the boss. We almost didn't make it, too. We have most people up after 50% for once and when the heart dropped at 25% we went all out and were shouting on vent to stop DPS when it plummeted to 3%. Then it went to 2%...then 1%...and then it resumed attacks with like 40K HP left. All DPS attacked and we took Deconstructor down before the adds could reach us. The whole thing was a little frustrating but it was an awesome feeling to kill it . Now we need to down Ignis...
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 12:51   Link #3276
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

I was actually dead for about 50% of my guild's Deconstructor Kill. There's really nothing you can do when you get Gravity Bombed right as Tantrum starts except hope a healer is paying very close attention to you, which in my case they weren't. At least the healthstone I used in a futile attempt to save myself allowed me to get killed by a Tantrum tick instead of the explosion though, as we ended up getting the achievement for nobody dying to Gravity Bomb.

Pretty much the opposite on Assembly of Iron though, I was one of the very few dps left alive at the end and got the killing blow while he was charging towards me to oneshot me after the tank went down.
Old 2009-04-16, 17:36   Link #3277
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Amazing now that the NPC bug at the Argent Tournament is now fixed, hardly anyone is doing that stuff on Day 2 on my server. Oh well, easier to get stuff done.

Did a few bosses in U10. Flame Leviathan was a very slick encounter. Cranking that Chopper for most of it then getting fired onto FL to take out a turret was loads of fun. Razorscale was a decent manage and burn encounter. Deconstructor.....unfortunately I was grouped with too many people that couldn't handle the adds. There was always one quarter that somehow had the adds reaching him. And somehow I got a double hit of those damn debuffs 4 out of 5 allocations in a row. But with more cluey people, looked very doable. The FL Kill I did was Hard mode, very nice cloth helm dropped. Rolled 93, just outrolled the other guy. Very pleased, I've needed a decent helm for months. Weird thing is its graphic looks more like a rogue helm. But I still love it.

As for my guild's main group in 25, they nailed Deconstructor last night just in time... Immediately when that happened, a rolling restart warning appeared. For once, we managed to not be screwed by the timing of those. They also got the Gravity Bomb achievement. And later last night they also steamrolled The Iron Council, Kologarn and Hodir. After a 1st night ruined by that damn hotfix, we're back in front on the Alliance side for our server, 3rd overall.

PS. Did anyone on servers other than Blackrock have all friendly NPCs inside Ulduar vanish after the rolling restarts? Because we certainly did...
Old 2009-04-16, 19:10   Link #3278
Mr Hat and Clogs

Yeah we did as well (Proudmoore). Was mildly annoying, but was near the end of our night anyway.
Old 2009-04-16, 19:25   Link #3279
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Yeah we did as well (Proudmoore). Was mildly annoying, but was near the end of our night anyway.
Funny...I thought the point of rolling restarts was to FIX problems. Not create more...
Old 2009-04-16, 20:05   Link #3280
Mr Hat and Clogs

rofl...

You should know that is not the case! Especially for our server cluster!

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows