AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-06, 13:08   Link #8081
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
I really hope so too I am like somewhat dieing to see it due to Kalulu , Lelouch's plan , Albion battle and the sudden motive of joining Britannia to UNF.

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 13:09   Link #8082
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
1)albion - check
2)possible bismark death - check
3)lulu and kallen meeting alone again after the clusterfuck that was ep 19 - check

next ep will be epic even without any real kalulu progress (i still am hoping for it)
Old 2008-09-06, 13:11   Link #8083
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Yeah and Bismark's geass as well :P

Well if the KOo goes down does that mean Lelouch is the only geass user left?

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 14:05   Link #8084
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yup. Lelouch with Geass and C.C. with the Code. Just how it once was.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 14:18   Link #8085
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
But Lelouch is no longer the black king anymore since he's got his fancy new white threads. Hopefully sooner or later Schenziel will drop his disguise and show himself to be the truly evil manipulative bastard i've always thought he was.

I've always thought Kallen would look better in white anyway, say something like a wedding dress.
Look at which piece Schneizel is holding. He is holding the WHITE King.
Lelouch has always been the Black King no matter how many times he's played. As far as chess goes if Lelouch is the Black King. She has always been his Black Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
She isn't the only one that suffers from that though. Since R2 went the route of "All Lelouch, all the time" everyone's development nearly stalled and was kicked to the curb. Everything revolves around Lelouch now unlike in the first season where there was more to each character. It is quite a predicament. It could be from the Time Slot change though. Ah well, nothing we can do about it. As long as it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the series (which it hasn't yet) then the problem I will overlook. It helps that the stuff we do get is usually quality though.
I have written with detailed explanations for a one month time gap again and again. It just seems no one ever freakin' reads it, because people just keep going on about it.

Thing about it this way. From the time Nunnally when missing to when Lelouch killed Charles. Only two days or so had passed, right?
Spoiler:

Also the gap explains why if Schneizel had this big base, Damocles (I'm amazed how my guess at it's name has taken off on the boards), why didn't he just use it before?
The only answer is that it wasn't ready, and he needed time to make more FLEIJA bombs to put on it.

As an audience member wouldn't you wonder, If he had that; why didn't he use it?
Old 2008-09-06, 16:40   Link #8086
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Think about it this way. From the time Nunnally went missing to when Lelouch killed Charles. Only two days or so had passed, right?
Spoiler:

Also the gap explains why if Schneizel had this big base, Damocles (I'm amazed how my guess at it's name has taken off on the boards), why didn't he just use it before?
The only answer is that it wasn't ready, and he needed time to make more FLEIJA bombs to put on it.

As an audience member wouldn't you wonder, If he had that; why didn't he use it?
Your guess at its name? Schneizel has directly mentioned Damocles by name already. Inflated ego, much?

I almost agree with your opinion on Schneizel's motives regarding the long wait, but I think he needed Lelouch to come out into the open and make his move before doing anything. That seems like more of an issue for Schneizel since he actually... you know... stated it.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 16:56   Link #8087
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Your guess at its name? Schneizel has directly mentioned Damocles by name already. Inflated ego, much?

I almost agree with your opinion on Schneizel's motives regarding the long wait, but I think he needed Lelouch to come out into the open and make his move before doing anything. That seems like more of an issue for Schneizel since he actually... you know... stated it.
Well, he just made an off handed remake at Damocles a few episodes back. He never said what it was. It doesn't mean that's the name of the base he's made.
I just thought it would be tbe bases name since the one episode was called Sky of Damocles.
Old 2008-09-06, 17:14   Link #8088
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
LOL
It was not literally an Excalibur, just a sword. XD
Srsly though, i am so excited about tomorrow's episode not cause of the possible Kalulu interaction but also cause everything's like on the table now. Bring it on. {but srsly, Taniguchi do NOT let us down again}
Was it THE TABLE? Nina would have been proud
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 18:46   Link #8089
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Oh god, the tables back? Lord have mercy. In any case, 497 minutes till we begin the episode that will break, make or delay (again) the Kalulu fandom. I at least have Warhammer Online open beta starting at midnight I can distract myself with ^^

Heres a question though. When will the board be created for Turn 22 discussion?
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 18:49   Link #8090
TheDisruptiveOne

I'm expecting an interruption. The conversation will probably last about a minute...Lelouch will be on the verge of saying something important...only to be contacted by Suzaku before he can finish. :lmao

Kallen might not even ask her question. She will probably first want to know why he became the Emperor of Britannia.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 19:41   Link #8091
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
I have written with detailed explanations for a one month time gap again and again. It just seems no one ever freakin' reads it, because people just keep going on about it.

Thing about it this way. From the time Nunnally when missing to when Lelouch killed Charles. Only two days or so had passed, right?
Spoiler:

Foxx, Orga and I were discussing the change in the time slot in which Code Geass was aired in season one and season two and the effects it might have had on the overall planning of the production. We were not talking about the one month time skip.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 20:39   Link #8092
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Foxx, Orga and I were discussing the change in the time slot in which Code Geass was aired in season one and season two and the effects it might have had on the overall planning of the production. We were not talking about the one month time skip.
That being true, other people have been taking the one month time skip as some sort of great event towards pairings.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 20:51   Link #8093
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Ah! My mistake then. I've been seeing that all over. People going on and on about the time gap.
Every time I've replied, but I keep seeing it come up from the same people.

I thought the points I brought up were completely valid. You'd think it would take more then a weekend to turn Nunnally against her brother. Nt to mention completing that base filled with mass produced bombs.
Old 2008-09-06, 21:01   Link #8094
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Now 6 hours to go. The wait is painful.

If Schneizel couldn't turn Nunnally in a weekend, he couldn't do it in a month, unless of course he was using brainwashing techniques or something. That doesn't seem his style, though.
Old 2008-09-06, 21:08   Link #8095
scifijimmy

Well I will give Sunrise 1 thing, and that is they DO know how to make chiffhangers!
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:30   Link #8096
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

I wonder Kallen looks somewhat upset when see shows up at the school I hope her and Lelouch are able to have a talk.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:32   Link #8097
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post

If Schneizel couldn't turn Nunnally in a weekend, he couldn't do it in a month, unless of course he was using brainwashing techniques or something. That doesn't seem his style, though.
That's what I mean. Notice that Diethard is with Schneizel, but he's not in his Black Knights outfit. I think he's following Schneizel, because now he's the better story.
I doubt Schneizel has a Geass. If Schneizel had to reduce to classic brain washing it would take a while.
Knowing that Nunnally's blindness was Geass created it does explain why the Emperor never altered her memories of Lelouch after season one. He couldn't. She's immune from Charles Geass when they altered her memories of the event and made her blind. It may even explain why we never even saw her open her eyes. She might of had that red glow. Like how Anya's eyes glowed while she was in MariAnya mode, and Suzaku's Live On Geass activates. Nunnally's is always on to keep her from seeing.

This wait should be interesting. I think the fate of my 4komas could depend on this episode. Kallen is my favorite out of the show. I don't want to see her character development this entire season get trashed. If the show has a pretty good ending I may even do season one.
If Rolo got a relatively positive ending out of all the horrid things he did. Kallen better get a happy ending. Yes, Rolo died, but he died heroically and finally finding his humanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I wonder Kallen looks somewhat upset when see shows up at the school I hope her and Lelouch are able to have a talk.
She doesn't look angry. She looks a little upset, but more pensive. It may also be who he's talking with.
Old 2008-09-06, 21:39   Link #8098
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post

He gave her something that Lelouch could never give her

On another note I vote that she's been brainwashed though (lost her memory when FREYA was fired).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:41   Link #8099
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
That's what I mean. Notice that Diethard is with Schneizel, but he's not in his Black Knights outfit. I think he's following Schneizel, because now he's the better story.
I doubt Schneizel has a Geass. If Schneizel had to reduce to classic brain washing it would take a while.
Knowing that Nunnally's blindness was Geass created it does explain why the Emperor never altered her memories of Lelouch after season one. He couldn't. She's immune from Charles Geass when they altered her memories of the event and made her blind. It may even explain why we never even saw her open her eyes. She might of had that red glow. Like how Anya's eyes glowed while she was in MariAnya mode, and Suzaku's Live On Geass activates. Nunnally's is always on to keep her from seeing.

This wait should be interesting. I think the fate of my 4komas could depend on this episode. Kallen is my favorite out of the show. I don't want to see her character development this entire season get trashed. If the show has a pretty good ending I may even do season one.
If Rolo got a relatively positive ending out of all the horrid things he did. Kallen better get a happy ending. Yes, Rolo died, but he died heroically and finally finding his humanity.
If you call believing in the lie Lelouch told him for the year they were together than no, not really, in the end he never could repent for what he did and was happy that he was able to save Lelouch on his own accord, so I doubt he realized how much pain he caused him but was happy dying for him nonetheless, quite heroric indeed . Anyway good luck to ya buddy since I rather enjoy your komas despite the majority being Kallen focused (love that sybian mode gag by the way) I can imagine you doing the same thing for season one
Fruit Punch Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:53   Link #8100
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
If you call believing in the lie Lelouch told him for the year they were together than no, not really, in the end he never could repent for what he did and was happy that he was able to save Lelouch on his own accord, so I doubt he realized how much pain he caused him but was happy dying for him nonetheless, quite heroric indeed . Anyway good luck to ya buddy since I rather enjoy your komas despite the majority being Kallen focused (love that sybian mode gag by the way) I can imagine you doing the same thing for season one
Lelouch seemed to forgive him. He let Rolo die with peace of heart. It felt positive to me.

It should make sense considering Kallen is my favorite character.
I can't see how I could do the sybian joke sine it was something that only appears in season 2. If I'm happy with the ending I think I already have an idea about what I would do for season 1 episode 1