AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-12-23, 07:45   Link #1
WLegend
Driven

Sick and Tired of Yondaime and Itachi Argument..

In many different Forums, there is always the Yondaime and Itachi Arguement and Yondaime always come out on top, but why is people argueing about, freaking Kish only showed us very few pages of there Powers, which i think is freaking pathetic, we dont know how strong is Itachi or Yondaime Hokage is. I don't think there are any point of argueing or debate about.

But If you ask me, it's ovious that Yondaime is the most amazing Ninja displayed. (Oviously)

Hiraishinn no Jutsu(teleporting) owns all!!!!, if you think logically there is nothing to discuss about. In any battle, Teleporting is the best manueverable Jutsu as it can get, there is nothing to think about, NO freaking MS or any justsu can Match up to teleportion any Manga/ Comic/ Marvel/ CS and etc in terms of usefulness. And there is no doubt he lives up to his names Yellow FLash, and with his Speedy jutsus, there shouldn't be any debate he is the fastest Ninja.

But Most of this i blame on Kish only showing us a few pages of Both of these so Popular Characters....
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 08:24   Link #2
Fab$tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
In many different Forums, there is always the Yondaime and Itachi Arguement and Yondaime always come out on top, but why is people argueing about, freaking Kish only showed us very few pages of there Powers, which i think is freaking pathetic, we dont know how strong is Itachi or Yondaime Hokage is. I don't think there are any point of argueing or debate about.

But If you ask me, it's ovious that Yondaime is the most amazing Ninja displayed. (Oviously)

Hiraishinn no Jutsu(teleporting) owns all!!!!, if you think logically there is nothing to discuss about. In any battle, Teleporting is the best manueverable Jutsu as it can get, there is nothing to think about, NO freaking MS or any justsu can Match up to teleportion any Manga/ Comic/ Marvel/ CS and etc in terms of usefulness. And there is no doubt he lives up to his names Yellow FLash, and with his Speedy jutsus, there shouldn't be any debate he is the fastest Ninja.

But Most of this i blame on Kish only showing us a few pages of Both of these so Popular Characters....

When you really are Stick and Tired of the Yondaime and Itachi Arguement and you think there isn`t any point of argueing or debate about.

Then don`t start threads like this one !
Fab$tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 08:55   Link #3
MobiuS

Especially gloryifying that character too. Yellow Flash is good ... but honestly .. other characters can teleport too. Did people ooooh and aaah over them? Nope.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 09:41   Link #4
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Teleport jutsu is awesome, but the ability to kill people just by looking at them in a variety of ways to me is even better.

The 4th wasn't a legend because of the teleport jutsu. I said it once and I will say it again; guys like Orochimaru, the 3rd etc will just laugh at that. The 4th was a legend because he was an exceptional genius, extremely talented, and not only have a wide array of powerful jutsus, but the strength to back it up.
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 10:37   Link #5
Fab$tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
Teleport jutsu is awesome, but the ability to kill people just by looking at them in a variety of ways to me is even better.

The 4th wasn't a legend because of the teleport jutsu. I said it once and I will say it again; guys like Orochimaru, the 3rd etc will just laugh at that. The 4th was a legend because he was an exceptional genius, extremely talented, and not only have a wide array of powerful jutsus, but the strength to back it up.

PLease !!!!

Don`t you read the thread titel ?
Fab$tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 10:43   Link #6
sarrah
tikki

then what is this thread about? how much we hate poeple talikng about it? hate kishimtot for not going in depth? what/ which is it?
sarrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 10:45   Link #7
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

The best thing to do is to just ignore it. No one's forcing you to click the links that lead to those kinds of discussions.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 13:37   Link #8
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
Hiraishinn no Jutsu(teleporting) owns all!!!!, if you think logically there is nothing to discuss about. In any battle, Teleporting is the best manueverable Jutsu as it can get, there is nothing to think about, NO freaking MS or any justsu can Match up to teleportion any Manga/ Comic/ Marvel/ CS and etc in terms of usefulness.
at the thought of Yondaime vs people from Marvel Comics.

...Yes, that's really all I have to add to this discussion right now...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-23, 17:49   Link #9
malvado

Yondaime doesnt know shit about MS and cant detect it. If Itachi looks at him its game over. If Itacho gets behind him its game over. If Yondaime uses Gamaguchi shibari its game over. If Yondaime gets close Itachi its game over for both of them. So stop these stupid discussion. We only consider Yondaime stronger because Jiraiya made Itachi run away.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 02:01   Link #10
Blaster

90% of the forum surfers here are Itachi fanboys. It is really useless to start this kind of threads, Itachi vs XXX. And, Itachi fanboys happen to be the most annoying fanboys.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 10:52   Link #11
WLegend
Driven

Sorry for the "miss type"on the word "Stick", it's suppose to be "sick" on the top thread, yea, in this forum 90 percent is Itachi Fanboys, in other forums, Yondaime easily dominate, But logically, teleporting is the most amazing as it can get. Haahahaha it's funny how Itachi fanboys respond.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 17:09   Link #12
Razz

Itachi > Yondaime

Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-24, 19:19   Link #13
Legend Ver 2
The Omnipotent One

Funny how a thread sick and tired of this argument actually started another one
Legend Ver 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 00:50   Link #14
darkchild

Itachi's genjutsus are powerful, but like all genjutsus they can be dispelled. I think if anyone could escape before some damage could be done it would be the Yodaime (sp?). And I guess from the way Itachi reacted to Jiryia protecting Naruto, he could escape aswell. No doubt the MS is extremely powerful, but I seriously doubt that it's all powerful like alot of the fanboys seem to think.
darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 01:07   Link #15
Zek
Eyebrows...

Yondaime vs. The Flash, who wins?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 11:09   Link #16
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Yondaime vs. The Flash, who wins?
You mean this guy?

Wally West can easily surpass the speed of light. He chooses not to, because when he does so he enters the Speed Force and runs the risk of boucing randomly through time, but his jogging speed is far faster than any human could possibly hope to react.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 09:31   Link #17
lotus_lee

You guys are making it worse by debating more. JUST SHUT UP AND CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD!!!
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 09:58   Link #18
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
You mean this guy?

Wally West can easily surpass the speed of light. He chooses not to, because when he does so he enters the Speed Force and runs the risk of boucing randomly through time, but his jogging speed is far faster than any human could possibly hope to react.
Even if Yondaime teleport to where Flash is, Yondaime would not be fast enough to kill Flash...YOndaime also can't kill batman, batman is so intelligent that he will use his witt to beat Yondaime

Also he can't kill wolverine, Silver surfer, galactus, superman, the Thing, the HUlk, Spider man, Iron man, professor Xavier, Phoenix, Thor, Wonder Woman, among others.
Old 2005-12-26, 13:52   Link #19
MobiuS

Hell ... he'll have trouble beating Mew and MewTwo .... >_>
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 11:58   Link #20
Jess-sama
Sabaku No Jess

You always say Itachi is stronger , is he ?

When Kisame and Itachi came to catch naruto they found that his caretaker is Jiraya.kisame said to itachi u might be able to fight him but i cant.
itachi replied : no if we both fought him we would be killed or if we have a good situation we might be able to kill him we el result will be the same even if we increase our number,which indicates that Jiraya is stronger than both of them !!! because both of them need to fight him not itachi alone.
Orochimaru and Jiraya are close in their levels , When Orochimaru said if i had uchiha itachi to begin with that wouldnt have been a problem but it's an impossible dream NOW he is stronger than me , y NOW ? because he just lost his arms in the fight with sarutobi , to begin with : means in old times when itachi was alone not in the Akatsuke at that time most prob Orochimaru hadn't developed the immortality tech , and when he developed it Itachi was already in AKatsuke so i dont think he would be able to do that now that Itachi is in Akatsuke..
Jess-sama is offline   Reply With Quote