AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 04:46   Link #241
BleachOD
Banned

Random: Is anyone wondering what's up with the retard? WW what's his class, his reason for being? Is it just me...
Old 2008-07-06, 11:02   Link #242
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Random: Is anyone wondering what's up with the retard? WW what's his class, his reason for being? Is it just me...
I always thought he was kind of a filler character like luppi, but kubo could use him for some sort of a twist later on I guess, he and Yami are the only ones missing from the espada right now...
Old 2008-07-06, 11:23   Link #243
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Turn back the pendulum -108 until -97, , thats 12 chapters. Add that on to 316 and you get 328.
thanks I was kinda wondering. I never actually read Turn back the Pendulum maybe I should go read it.
Old 2008-07-06, 12:16   Link #244
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
So there is no new chapter this week?
There is a chapter coming out this week.
Old 2008-07-06, 17:19   Link #245
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I always thought he was kind of a filler character like luppi, but kubo could use him for some sort of a twist later on I guess, he and Yami are the only ones missing from the espada right now...
Your not the only one. I've always thought he was a VL but it just wasn't revealed yet. Who knows?
Old 2008-07-06, 20:21   Link #246
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Your not the only one. I've always thought he was a VL but it just wasn't revealed yet. Who knows?
How about WW + Yami invade Soul Society and try to destroy Kurakara Town and get intercepted by the vizards, who get to face off a released VL arrancar (WW) and it takes all of their combined abilities to take him out.
Old 2008-07-06, 22:14   Link #247
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I'm still so suprised Yami has survived this long.Being that he's nowhere around the others im guessing he's not as stupid as he seems.
Old 2008-07-07, 13:12   Link #248
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Wait, where is Yami? Figured he'd at least be part of the main invasion.

For some reason I feel he's gonna get beat back in HM.
Old 2008-07-07, 18:39   Link #249
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaresphere View Post
Wait, where is Yami? Figured he'd at least be part of the main invasion.

For some reason I feel he's gonna get beat back in HM.
Maybe one of the supporting cast like Ishida, Renji or Chad could kill him so as to make at least one of them look like less of a bitch than the rest of this arc has. Seriously, do you remember when Renji and Ishida were plausible rivals for Ichigo? Or when Chad was at least kind of badass? (in before someone says "No, can you?")
Old 2008-07-07, 19:00   Link #250
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Bleach chapter comes out with a cover page this week people!
Old 2008-07-07, 19:07   Link #251
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

This is kind of a random thought but do you think Kubo's art has got better or more rushed with time? There are definite stylistic differences in early chapters compared to the latest ones, just wondering what you guys and gals think? I mean, to me it seems pretty clear that Kishimoto has certainly dropped the ball when compared to his early chapters of Naruto but I'm not so sure with Tite.
Old 2008-07-07, 19:10   Link #252
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
Maybe one of the supporting cast like Ishida, Renji or Chad could kill him so as to make at least one of them look like less of a bitch than the rest of this arc has. Seriously, do you remember when Renji and Ishida were plausible rivals for Ichigo? Or when Chad was at least kind of badass? (in before someone says "No, can you?")
Ah for the days when they actual had some kind of abilities...geez now they are almost as bad as orihime....
Old 2008-07-07, 20:27   Link #253
Langus
Optimus Prime

Eugh no kidding. Renji used to be cool. Then he had his ass handed to him by everyone since the SS arc. What a tool. He needs to do a LOT of redeeming. It kinda makes me wonder why Kubo turned him into such a completely inept pussy. *sigh*
Old 2008-07-07, 20:43   Link #254
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Eugh no kidding. Renji used to be cool. Then he had his ass handed to him by everyone since the SS arc. What a tool. He needs to do a LOT of redeeming. It kinda makes me wonder why Kubo turned him into such a completely inept pussy. *sigh*
agree'd ... Renji is so lame now... he has yet to do something awesome.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:27   Link #255
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
agree'd ... Renji is so lame now... he has yet to do something awesome.
he is beaten so many times ever since he got beaten by kuchiki, its not even funny, well may be its a bit funny, hey u know what i mean
Old 2008-07-08, 05:16   Link #256
lucasd

Ishida was butchered at one point (HE forgot techniques to move paralysed body etc.), and I as was saying Ichigo wouldn't stand chance there too. Only some mad scientist could kill that guy (Urahara would stand chance for example).

Ishida is quite strong, though he is not melee character....

But Chad is prime example of stupidity: This one is my defense arm that's way I attack with it, whereas this is my attack hand that's why I block with it (WTF)
Old 2008-07-08, 06:28   Link #257
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ bout chad: yea, lol, freaking idiotic
Old 2008-07-08, 10:13   Link #258
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

about ishida: Hah i toltally forgot about his puppet string move. Damn now that i think of it its a pretty convenient way you know. In fact depending on how it works, you can have mid air changing of directions and all that. So much potential, but i guess kubo really just put the move in there to unhaxx mayuri's haxx shikai.

lol chad. He needs a 'how to use my arms for dummies'.

Renji had the potential to be cool. Too bad he loses too often. You know what they said, first impressions. He had a lose streak for his first 3 major battles, so now whenever he fights noone even thinks he's going to do something cool. If anything, he needs some new zanpakuto moves. How about splitting hihiou zabimaru up into different pieces and using it like senbonzakura?

... ... what
Old 2008-07-08, 11:10   Link #259
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ That would be awesome!
Old 2008-07-08, 11:22   Link #260
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Renji had the potential to be cool. Too bad he loses too often. You know what they said, first impressions. He had a lose streak for his first 3 major battles, so now whenever he fights noone even thinks he's going to do something cool. If anything, he needs some new zanpakuto moves. How about splitting hihiou zabimaru up into different pieces and using it like senbonzakura?

... ... what
He did something like that already. Granted it was only in the anime, and it wasn't exactly like that, but still.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion