AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-05, 19:57   Link #81
~ Lawliet ~

Have played Guilty Gear for years so really look forward to Blaz Blue.
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 14:20   Link #82
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

I am not really a fan of this type of animation, but hearing KOTOKO’s new song is really nice, especially that it sounds better than the last time I heard her.

Also, Ragna is simply bloody awesome in this trailer :3
This trailer is already on the PSN japanese store in hd for download. It's really beautiful.

I already preordered my copy. Can't wait for getting this, even if the extras are a bunch of crap(well, the cd with the songs is nice).
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 15:13   Link #83
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Can't wait for getting this, even if the extras are a bunch of crap(well, the cd with the songs is nice).
The soundtrack is half the reason I preordered it at all Love Daisuke Ishiwatari's work, and 19 extra tracks compared to the already awesome arcade one, along with the game, was too much to resist. All the Japanese version gets as a preorder extra is a drama CD.

*shakes fist at secret achievements*
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 15:16   Link #84
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Yeah, the soundtrack is good, but a blu ray with strategies is... I mean, Blazblue is not Command and Conquer, hehe. Too bad the rumor that it was an ova didn't turn out to be true.

There's also the artbook for the ones who preordered in gamestop. Unfortunately, i'm not one of these, cause i really wanted... It shouldn't be exclusive for gamestop.

About the achievements, for now, i just want to play the game, but i'll try to get all of them with the time. At least, for now, they sound fairly easy, but i heard some secret ones are crazy, like finishing the game in the hardest without getting hit by the final boss or something like that.
Old 2009-06-06, 16:18   Link #85
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I just can't wait for this game. I've seen many videos for professional players use the characters I want to use. Just like with Guilty Gear, most of my time will be in the training mode(Only reason it was because my main was I-No who is the toughest character in use properly in the game). Practicing will be extremely fun in the game like Guilty Gear. Hope there are many good players online. If Guilty Gear XX Reload online for the Xbox was any indication.Most people don't know how to play these type of fighting games properly. BlazBlue I hope isn't like that.

After seeing the trailer from the JPN playstation store. The game looks great on my HD TV. After getting all the soundtracks on my PS3, there is no need for myself to buy the limited edition.
Old 2009-06-06, 16:38   Link #86
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Being the huge Guilty Gear fan I am I can't wait for this game. The game gives of the same vibes as the GUilty Gear, which in some ways makes me wish that this would be a just a new Guilty Gear game with the characters of BlazeBlue being new playable characters added to the roster.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 20:46   Link #87
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The game is quite balanced, except for maybe Taokaka and Nu-13(playable boss character). Both of them are considered S tier, Taokaka for insane speed and damage, Nu-13 for brokenness in combos and damage.

Nu-13 is a mecha musume inspired by (Hi)Nu Gundam and sounds like KOS-MOS, people think she's moe while being able to sweep the floor against any other character. In a recent tournament here in Singapore, the winner was a Nu-13 player.

But it seems Noel is also loved very much by people here, mainly because she's just extremely moe. Especially when you put her against Ragna and they start calling each other baka, its like a fight between a couple lol. For some reason, Rachel calls Ragna 'hentai'.

Each character having a totally different set of dialogues when fighting against each other is one of the game's unique features.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/

Last edited by C.A.; 2009-06-06 at 21:38.
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 21:37   Link #88
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I was originally going to get the Japanese PS3 version but now that I've seen that there'll be a limited edition sold in North America I've changed my pre-order and I'll get that one for sure.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 01:32   Link #89
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
finishing the game in the hardest without getting hit by the final boss
Oh god, what? I don't think I'll be getting a platinum on this one if that's true.
Old 2009-06-07, 01:48   Link #90
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Nah, don't worry about it. I just heard that, it's not like it's the undeniable truth, hehe. I imagine some of those achievements will be pretty hard, cause Aksys really knew how to make some fucked up missions in Guilty Gear, but this one simply don't sound realistic. It sounds like a code to unlock Sheng Long in Blazblue.
Old 2009-06-07, 02:43   Link #91
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
That game is so bad ass, dammitt you made pull out my money!
Old 2009-06-07, 06:29   Link #92
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Yeah, the soundtrack is good, but a blu ray with strategies is... I mean, Blazblue is not Command and Conquer, hehe.
You'll be surprised at how much strategy go into these games...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 08:34   Link #93
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Indeed, and that's why the limited edition is worth it, in my opinion.
Old 2009-06-07, 23:29   Link #94
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Hum... I know fighting games got it's fair share of mind games, but i'm more of a guy that likes to learn this kind of stuff by playing and getting my ass kicked until i get really good, hehe.
Old 2009-06-08, 07:52   Link #95
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinndou View Post
I can't wait to get my hands on this game. I was originally going to get the Japanese PS3 version but now that I've seen that there'll be a limited edition sold in North America I've changed my pre-order and I'll get that one for sure.
Heh, same here really. There's no way i can pass up on that US limited edition, especially for the two disc soundtrack.

It's times like these that i'm thankfully the PS3 isn't region locked.
Old 2009-06-08, 08:27   Link #96
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Who are the English VA's for this game?
Old 2009-06-08, 09:24   Link #97
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Wow, had no idea it would cost the same price as the game for p+p on amazon.com, can't say i'm surprised really.

Looks like i'll have to wait for a Europe release.
Old 2009-06-08, 09:45   Link #98
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Wow, had no idea it would cost the same price as the game for p+p on amazon.com, can't say i'm surprised really.

Looks like i'll have to wait for a Europe release.
Seriously? Wow. Do they only do EMS like Amazon Japan or something?

Tried here? Worked out at £43 including shipping for me, which is only marginally more expensive than the regular edition is likely to be in the UK. Used this site for a long time and they're yet to let me down.
Old 2009-06-08, 13:18   Link #99
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varion View Post
Tried here? Worked out at £43 including shipping for me, which is only marginally more expensive than the regular edition is likely to be in the UK. Used this site for a long time and they're yet to let me down.
I've heard of this site, though never ordered from it. Shall take your word for it, and probably order from here. Not bad a price really, seeing as from amazon.com, it was gonna cost upto £70.
Old 2009-06-08, 15:23   Link #100
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Heh, same here really. There's no way i can pass up on that US limited edition, especially for the two disc soundtrack.

It's times like these that i'm thankfully the PS3 isn't region locked.
Indeed, although ArcSys has stated that even the 360 US version is going to be region free, so all the 360 PAL owners may wish to import the game as well. I chose the PS3 version because I own a PS3 arcade stick (the Virtua Stick High Grade) and because of the online being free, even though most of my local friends here usually play their fighting games on the 360.

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360