AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 11:44   Link #2121
firestalker5

That little reveal was so predictable... I knew that was going to happen the second I saw the reaction he had to seeing her.
firestalker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:44   Link #2122
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The anime:

Spoiler:

Furthermore, Chapter 101 outright says 90cm, making it as official as official gets. You can't deny that
That was merely the comment of one of the Valkyrie girls, done without measuring tape :-p I can assure you that if there is a second season of the anime they will also acknowledge Stellas growth (being in heatlove is one explanation they could mention to acknowledge for the extra growth :-p
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:01   Link #2123
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Note to self, don't make Sumeragi angry, bad things will happen if you do, SCARY things. Anyhoo, no wonder's Kazu's cousin's codename is Honda, sour as a lemon and stubborn to boot. I'm gonna go with my favorite of the group. I forget her name, but I'm gonna go with the scanlator's interpretation and call her, New Matsu.
Old 2012-06-28, 13:27   Link #2124
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn people were just having a little fun with the breast side of things its called having a "fun discussion" some people just need to calm the Frack down and unclench their butt cheeks. Everyone knows that animated breast tend to look larger than what i drawn in the manga and most people are going by what they saw in the Freezing animation not a big deal. Now moving on the next joke.

I wonder what kind of experiments the glasses Valkyrie would preform on Kazuya. She was wayyyy to happy about the prospect.
Old 2012-06-28, 13:54   Link #2125
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
There is no way in hell that Stella is a C cup. That chick needs to go back and re-read that file lol. First competition of the new group breast size hmmmm i like where there is going. So a new rival has obviously showed up Kazuya is gonna have a rough time. If he thought spending time alone with Stella was hard before its going to be impossible now.
I wholeheartedly agree, 90C is around the size of Inner Moka from Rosario + Vampire, whom is visibly smaller than Satellizer. Check her out in chapter 42 of Freezing, she's easily as big as Kurumu from RV, if not bigger. Yeah, Christine's estimate is way off. Then again, it was probably a deliberate miscalculation in order to provoke Satellizer, and it succeeded. Poor girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Now moving on the next joke.

I wonder what kind of experiments the glasses Valkyrie would preform on Kazuya. She was wayyyy to happy about the prospect.
She's definitely interested in how Japanese men "measure up," so to speak. Yes, Franka's way too happy about it, hopefully the others can keep her in line before it really gets out of hand, but that may be asking for too much. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:57   Link #2126
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The anime:

Furthermore, Chapter 101 outright says 90cm, making it as official as official gets. You can't deny that
Isn't the only information irrelevant to the carnival her 3 sizes? A new kind of fan service, moving on from flashing panties?
@Sinestra My guess is she expects something from Kazuya as Kazuha's body had incredible compatibility with stigmata.
Old 2012-06-28, 14:00   Link #2127
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Or, in new Matsu's case, packing some serious trouser heat based on her expression. I wanna sit here and be happy with the new group, but I know that eventually the arc is gonna go the same route of political conspiracies and the valkyries fighting against team Kazu and superiority family name blablablablabla.
Old 2012-06-28, 15:34   Link #2128
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I think shes going to be a real problem however it will be cliche. She will try things like getting him alone so she can examine his body in *cough* the name of science *cough* However i think we all can agree that the major drama will come from Stella and Ouka. Im actually starting to feel bad for Kazuya given whats coming. But Ouka seems so strong willed i can see Stella backing down and becoming unsure of herself and Kazuya's relationship.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:53   Link #2129
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Stella? Back off?! Not the Stella of before when she was 'Untouchable Queen' . But the new one, as she is, it is possible for her to be intimidated but she won't relinquish Kazuya so easily.
Old 2012-06-28, 16:58   Link #2130
Yorae_paladin1

Stella give up on Kazuya when pigs fly. The girl may not be untouchable queen bitchy anymore but her will is still as solid as steel she will not back down especially to some other girl when it comes to Kazuya
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 17:45   Link #2131
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Stella give up on Kazuya when pigs fly. The girl may not be untouchable queen bitchy anymore but her will is still as solid as steel she will not back down especially to some other girl when it comes to Kazuya
Spoiler:
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:03   Link #2132
peinmaximus@

hey,guys you think that kazuya will have new powers in this saga?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:16   Link #2133
DarkRaven
GOD

well Kazuya and stella are in love with each other so it won't be easy for the cousin .. and new powers? who knows .. maybe his freezing will improve even more..
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:22   Link #2134
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Spoiler:
No, but she will remain forever a wishy-washy tsundere towards Kazuya. She may not give up on him, but she won't become proactive and confess either.

Just look at what happened with Lana. All it took was a classic misunderstanding where Lana was naked, and Stella forgot about confessing completely, even when Lana is now fine with sharing Kazuya with her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 05:28   Link #2135
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Freezing:ZERO Chapter 4 RAWs:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 11:21   Link #2136
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 101:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 21:38   Link #2137
peinmaximus@

sorry for repeat again,but guys,you don't think that more girls will join in kazuya's harem,already that this manga too is of the genre harem?
and probably ticy will fight with stella in this saga or the next.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 23:20   Link #2138
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

.......(sigh)

As i said before in my last post, NO. Most of the Pandoras have Limiters, their boyfriends. Freezing is not a harem series so i doubt Kazuya will get any more girls interested with him. His relationship with Stella and Lana are already complicated enough and now with Ouka, i don't think we need more girls, just how he will try to handle his current situation.

As for a fight between Ticy and Stella, it's possible if something comes up they both have a disagreement with.

PS: Here's some Freezing fanfiction where he hooks up with other girls. Hopefully that will satisfy your wish for a harem. Or maybe the Cross Ma- Forget that last part. It's a bad idea.
Old 2012-07-09, 15:18   Link #2139
Kyouka
Is Here

102 is out!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 15:35   Link #2140
ShiroiRyu

Lol the 102 ...
Kazuya have to saif about Satellizer.
But this dream team. **

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen