AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-09-07, 00:53   Link #2061
Code_Geass_C.c

HI to All member, im a newbie. Here..

And since every one is talking about code geass .. i to got a Question to ask I hope you can help ? is it true that there is another code geass after the second season.. i hear one version that say it about lu lu and how he didnt die then they come out with a brand new show of code geass.. which is great but .. im like sooo Lost here..!!

PLeaz Can anyone Help Fan member find answer.. thaxs. for your time
Code_Geass_C.c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 00:57   Link #2062
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code_Geass_C.c View Post

And since every one is talking about code geass .. i to got a Question to ask I hope you can help ? is it true that there is another code geass after the second season.. i hear one version that say it about lu lu and how he didnt die then they come out with a brand new show of code geass.. which is great but .. im like sooo Lost here..!!

In a word, no. Code Geass is over.
Old 2009-09-07, 01:00   Link #2063
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Quote:

There is no other anime series after Lelouch of the rebellion R2 is finished.
However there is the manga series and 2 spinoff manags if you really want to keep pursuing the series,but it's just not the same.
FerrisWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 01:00   Link #2064
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
In a word, no. Code Geass is over.
As far as we know. Currently there are no plans that we know of to continue the series in any way, shape or form, but it's certainly possible that they could make a new Code Geass sequel or series some day.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 01:19   Link #2065
Code_Geass_C.c

yea you right thaxs guy's for your help. you know the manga is still so very different from the anime but there still all good.
i wounder why such a big change and yet they dont place it in that anime.
do you think it bec they just wanted to cut it short.
Old 2009-09-07, 01:36   Link #2066
darthfury78

Quote:
yea you right thaxs guy's for your help. you know the manga is still so very different from the anime but there still all good.
i wounder why such a big change and yet they dont place it in that anime.
do you think it bec they just wanted to cut it short.
The manga, or what they call light novels, are not written by the anime production staff. The author who is writing the manga is not part of the production staff that completed the first two seasons of Code Geass. So the mangas are quite different from the TV series.

And to answer your question, regarding another season of Code Geass, we will know soon enough when Sunrise announce it. However, that might not happen for a few short years down the road as Sunrise is very busy with their Gundam projects in celebration of its 30th anniversary.

My impression is that if there is another Code Geass, it'll likely be a very different series with a different cast. However, if they want to bring back Lelouch, then a remake of the original series would be the alternate option as Lelouch died at the end of Code Geass R2.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 02:06   Link #2067
Code_Geass_C.c

yea your rite.but thaxs for tellin me.. but i got another ? question to ask of you guy's in the ending of code geass R2 the last eps 24. when c. c was talking she said the power of the kings, know as geass, bring some one solitude . right lelouch?

im still kinda confuses on that one. while carrying c2 on the carriage there was some one there . but i though that was suzaku but yet there showing its lu lu

and im geting report on graphic novel showing and telling. That suzaku reall did die in the fight, and im like wounder how bec. he stab lulu so they go on about how c2 pray to the gods and gave to lelouch her immortal power but not enough to kill her.

then in the Japanese manga she does die in the end but by another way. which i seem to have forgotten. .
Ooops..

so can any one help clarify me on this. im like >.<
Old 2009-09-07, 02:13   Link #2068
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Your grammar is terribly confusing, I have to say. I'm having trouble deciphering what you mean. None of the novels have anything to do with the show. In the show, Lelouch is dead, Suzaku is Zero, and C.C. was talking to herself.
Old 2009-09-07, 02:14   Link #2069
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Truth of the matter is that Lelouch is dead. C.C. was merely speaking rhetorically, as Lelouch was the one who renewed her faith in living.
Old 2009-09-07, 02:24   Link #2070
Code_Geass_C.c

oooh i c thaxs. and im sorry if you got confuse. i was just speaking in term
well thank you for your help then..
Old 2009-09-07, 02:30   Link #2071
darthfury78

Quote:
yea your rite.but thaxs for tellin me.. but i got another ? question to ask of you guy's in the ending of code geass R2 the last eps 24. when c. c was talking she said the power of the kings, know as geass, bring some one solitude . right lelouch?

im still kinda confuses on that one. while carrying c2 on the carriage there was some one there . but i though that was suzaku but yet there showing its lu lu

and im geting report on graphic novel showing and telling. That suzaku reall did die in the fight, and im like wounder how bec. he stab lulu so they go on about how c2 pray to the gods and gave to lelouch her immortal power but not enough to kill her.

then in the Japanese manga she does die in the end but by another way. which i seem to have forgotten. .
Ooops..

so can any one help clarify me on this. im like >.<
Regarding your question about the mangas, they are just an semi-adaptation of the TV show. Please consider the mangas and the anime as separate mediums that are different from each other. Just concentrate on the anime only.

Suzaku is wearing the costume of Zero and the mask. He is now Nunnally's Knight and protector, just as Lelouch had wanted him to be.

Lelouch was killed by Suzaku because he had wanted to unite the world's hatred upon him. Thus, once Suzaku had killed Lelouch, the world would move on to create a better global society. It is quite similar to Adolf Hitler and the Axis Powers when he united the world against him in World War II.

In addition, Lelouch had wanted to die to atone for his sins of all the people he had killed because of his geass powers. For Lelouch, death was the only escape from not only the world, but from the contract that C.C. had imposed on him, which was to take her immortal code by killing her. Lelouch has cheated C.C. from her wish to die.

The cart driver who was carrying c2 on the carriage was not Lelouch. Even though they never show his face, which they should have done.

C.C. was just talking to herself about the Geass and how it makes people alone. But Lelouch used the Geass to bring the world together.

As far as everyone is concerned, this version of Code Geass R2 is over. Lelouch dies and his soul is sent to C's World to the life that he had always wanted.

Although, I still think that Lelouch's death was a pathetic act to leave his problems behind. Lelouch should STAYED alive to face his problems head on. This would have been a more satisfying end for the series by giving Lelouch the CODE as his true sin to bear. Lelouch didn't deserve to go to C's World. Lelouch deserve to inherit Charles' CODE as his punishment.
Old 2009-09-07, 02:38   Link #2072
Code_Geass_C.c

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Regarding your question about the mangas, they are just an semi-adaptation of the TV show. Please consider the mangas and the anime as separate mediums that are different from each other. Just concentrate on the anime only.

Suzaku is wearing the costume of Zero and the mask. He is now Nunnally's Knight and protector, just as Lelouch had wanted him to be.

Lelouch was killed by Suzaku because he had wanted to unite the world's hatred upon him. Thus, once Suzaku had killed Lelouch, the world would move on to create a better global society. It is quite similar to Adolf Hitler and the Axis Powers when he united the world against him in World War II.

In addition, Lelouch had wanted to die to atone for his sins of all the people he had killed because of his geass powers. For Lelouch, death was the only escape from not only the world, but from the contract that C.C. had imposed on him, which was to take her immortal code by killing her. Lelouch has cheated C.C. from her wish to die.

The cart driver who was carrying c2 on the carriage was not Lelouch. Even though they never show his face, which they should have done.

C.C. was just talking to herself about the Geass and how it makes people alone. But Lelouch used the Geass to bring the world together.

As far as everyone is concerned, this version of Code Geass R2 is over. Lelouch dies and his soul is sent to C's World to the life that he had always wanted.

nice i kinda knew that but i just wanted to make sure.. Bec im hearing to many version like i said but thank you for your help.
Old 2009-09-07, 08:44   Link #2073
ZeBird0
In a tree

They probably just dropped that last part in for the purposes of fanfiction. -_- A lot of the Lelouch is alive again fanfics feature or have something to do with that last part with C.C. talking to somebody/something/herself.
Old 2009-09-07, 09:55   Link #2074
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

I always saw the part where she is "talkiing" to lelouche/herself as she is just talking to him in his world,like she did with Marianne and V.V. Not as proof that he is alive. He did it to atone for his sins. I hated that ending,if everyone else has to keep on living with thier hands drenched in sin and blood,so should he. LuLu shouldn't have to take the easy route and just die.
Old 2009-09-07, 14:05   Link #2075
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Question: I thought that peple who were geassed had no recollection of being geassed. I was just watching R2 Turn 8 again and it seems that Suzaku vividly remembers being geassed. Did V.V somehow restore his memories of the event? or does it have to due with Suzaku's weird connection to geass that was never explained?
Old 2009-09-07, 14:59   Link #2076
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
Question: I thought that peple who were geassed had no recollection of being geassed. I was just watching R2 Turn 8 again and it seems that Suzaku vividly remembers being geassed. Did V.V somehow restore his memories of the event? or does it have to due with Suzaku's weird connection to geass that was never explained?
He doesn't remember being Geassed. He just knows he was. That flashback scene is a visual cue for the viewer.
Old 2009-09-07, 15:13   Link #2077
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Oh,okay I understand now. Thank you.
Old 2009-09-07, 16:43   Link #2078
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisWheel View Post
I always saw the part where she is "talkiing" to lelouche/herself as she is just talking to him in his world,like she did with Marianne and V.V. Not as proof that he is alive. He did it to atone for his sins. I hated that ending,if everyone else has to keep on living with thier hands drenched in sin and blood,so should he. LuLu shouldn't have to take the easy route and just die.
In the Code Geass: Zero Requiem Edition, Lelouch came to the decision to unite the world against him because he wanted Rolo and Shirley's death to have some sort of meaning. However, I would have thought that Nunnally's death might have drove him over the cliff becuase Lelouch believed that his sister had died. By the time he realized that she was alive, it was too late to turn back.

Come to think of it, how many of us would still be talking about Code Geass if Lelouch had gotten the type of ending that we had wanted to see, one year later? Most of us would not be debating about the series as much as we are now.

I believe that the creators wanted to create the type of ending that would cause the fans to write letters to Sunrise demanding them to continue making more Code Geass stories and merchandise. Thus, this might be the reason why Code Geass has held up quite well, one year after the anime ended. This is why I am confident that Sunrise will give Taniguchi and Okouchi the option to do another Code Geass project in the near future. I believe that the creators desire to return Code Geass to the original format that was aimed at the more mature, late night audience, which they had wanted for Season 2.

Although I would not mind the idea of Taniguchi and Okouchi jointly working on an original Code Geass manga storyline, with CLAMP doing the illustrations.
Old 2009-09-07, 17:24   Link #2079
ZeBird0
In a tree

Does anyone know if they're going to make another manga for Code Geass R2? I know there's the Suzaku one, but are they going to make a regular or more Lelouch-based one?
Old 2009-09-07, 17:44   Link #2080
FerrisWheel
Earl of Cookies
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
Does anyone know if they're going to make another manga for Code Geass R2? I know there's the Suzaku one, but are they going to make a regular or more Lelouch-based one?
There's already a Code geass: The manga. However,CLAMP,Taniguchi and Okouchi,Don't do the illustrations or the storyline. it's completely serperate. you could really just consider it fanfiction,really.

Tags
q&a