AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-03, 15:37   Link #261
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
His shinigami and hollow powers are part of the same being. You can't lose one without losing the others.
Perhaps, but if you think that Ichigo has turned into a normal human soul now, who was disconnected from his body and lost his chain of fate, then the only thing left for him now is to turn into a Hollow. He may have lost his Shinigami powers, but he's unwittingly regaining his Hollow powers as a result.
Old 2010-10-03, 15:37   Link #262
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Well considering "Decide" and "Deicide" are two completely different words with entirely different meanings then yes, I would say it's relevant.

Of course it could have been a typo, everyone's human, but it's been a pretty consistent typo on these boards and across the fandom in general. It's not a bad translation - it really does say DEICIDE meaning "to kill a god". Go figure! Makes a tad bit of sense, no?

And while we're being honest and frank and all that warm fuzzy stuff, I'd like to point out that about 90% of the posts on this forum are useless. If it's not people slagging on Kubo's shitting writing, it's people making "haha I'm so funny" comparisons between DBZ and Bleach. So considering that, I guess my post fits right in with the rest of the pack. Yay!
Aha; I see now. However, I took that into account; a completely different definition, that is. I just don't see a need to get worked up over it; much like calling shingami "soul reapers", even though the two terms have completely different meanings. Correlating, certainly; but different nonetheless.

Also, a bit of philosophy: just because it "fits in with the rest of the pack" doesn't account for the fact that it's a pack of dogs in most cases.

But back on topic: I'm glad that my ideas are shared by many people; and I will repeat myself in saying that Hichigo should be the new antagonist, in full hollow form.
Old 2010-10-03, 15:40   Link #263
gonzo562

so what bleach didnt end with aizen getting owned jeez.

Well i think ichigo gonna go hollow
Old 2010-10-03, 15:53   Link #264
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
so what bleach didnt end with aizen getting owned jeez.

Well i think ichigo gonna go hollow
Bleach didn't end at all...
If you mean we shouldn't get worked up over Aizen being "defeated" period, then I must protest.
Aizen is the best villain of all time...and thus is incompatible with the psychopath who was just sealed away. Ergo, I simply think it's a trick. A Kanzensaimen trick.
Old 2010-10-03, 15:55   Link #265
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Course you do
Old 2010-10-03, 16:14   Link #266
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
It seems you aren't up on some of the more crazy plot twists; you'd be surprised what writers will do for a plot twist, and still come out right in the end. xD
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..

Maybe everyone should just accept the possibility that Kubo Tite is rushing Bleach to an end since he's out of ideas.
Old 2010-10-03, 16:15   Link #267
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Kubo Tite hasn't done any worthwhile plot twists since the Rescuing Rukia Arc.... all his attempt at plot twists pretty much suck after the first arc..
There's a reason for that. Kubo recycled the SS arc to make the HM arc.
Old 2010-10-03, 16:22   Link #268
Anubis62

Quote:

Maybe everyone should just accept the possibility that Kubo Tite is rushing Bleach to an end since he's out of ideas.
There's no dispute there.
Old 2010-10-03, 17:46   Link #269
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

i disagree. Some of the arrancar arc was relatively good he just recycled the SS arc to make that one. It was the decide arc that sucked
Old 2010-10-03, 18:16   Link #270
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
i disagree. Some of the arrancar arc was relatively good he just recycled the SS arc to make that one. It was the decide arc that sucked
In the words of Langus...it's "Deicide", not Decide.
Jokes aside, recycling a worn-out plot, or any plot for that matter IS, by definition, a lazy thing to do and heavily implies he was rushing things.
Old 2010-10-03, 18:28   Link #271
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
In the words of Langus...it's "Deicide", not Decide.
Jokes aside, recycling a worn-out plot, or any plot for that matter IS, by definition, a lazy thing to do and heavily implies he was rushing things.
Well besides that decide thing
Umm I thought it was rather good very good at that especially the beginning it isn't a rush to recycle a good series. In fact when someone sees something was a good hit a person would normally take that a doing something better with it. He changed few things on it as well so yea it was still good
Old 2010-10-03, 21:46   Link #272
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
And while we're being honest and frank and all that warm fuzzy stuff, I'd like to point out that about 90% of the posts on this forum are useless. If it's not people slagging on Kubo's shitting writing, it's people making "haha I'm so funny" comparisons between DBZ and Bleach. So considering that, I guess my post fits right in with the rest of the pack. Yay!
you just had to dig into my soul Langus

Quote:
Aha; I see now. However, I took that into account; a completely different definition, that is. I just don't see a need to get worked up over it; much like calling shingami "soul reapers", even though the two terms have completely different meanings. Correlating, certainly; but different nonetheless.
We know that "shinigami" is the personification of death or death deity. Is there a official definition of "soul reaper" I'm/we're not aware of?

Decide and deicide are completely irrelevant to one another unlike shinigami and soul reaper. I'll give it that much that deicide isn't exactly a commonly used word. Won't deny I read the chapter name as "decide" for a while either.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-10-03 at 22:04.
Old 2010-10-03, 22:13   Link #273
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
So I see things are as usual here on the chapter thread...

I am happy to say that I feel very relieved old butterfly man is out of the picture, because really he was like last on my list of things I wanted to see resolved in bleach. Now I want to see some kind of fu@%ing information on Isshin, and I guess all those bankais we were all so waitng to see will never be revealed... I don't know what KT has planned and how much longer Bleach will run, but I do remember he said somewhere in some interview that there will be a short arc after Aizen, and then a longer arc that will finish Bleach up. I don't know for sure but I guess that guy secretzfan will probably enlighten us... Oh wait, I just noticed... I guess not...

I do hope some sort of decent story will come flying out of KT 's ass, though I'm not too hopeful. See you all net week after I've read the chapter and taken three shots of moonshine.

Last edited by MAQI; 2010-10-03 at 22:25.
Old 2010-10-03, 23:21   Link #274
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
you just had to dig into my soul Langus
Sorry, mate. It had to be done
Old 2010-10-04, 18:49   Link #275
colorles
kid

Ichigo becoming his hollow enitiy seems pretty likely, but who knows with kubo. however i have a feeling Gin will play into the plot, likely be revived with orihime there
Old 2010-10-04, 21:24   Link #276
Anubis62

The ending will reveal that Aizen is really the main character, and all of Bleach was simply a simulation he was doing with his Bankai Ability; which makes a perfect simulation of life itself from any point in time or any decision he makes; thus allowing him to manipulate everything he comes across and never lose.

I actually wouldn't complain.

Aizen: "Okay, that didn't work out so well. Time for Simulation #4678243; this time, NOT turning into a butterfly."
Old 2010-10-04, 22:57   Link #277
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
The ending will reveal that Aizen is really the main character, and all of Bleach was simply a simulation he was doing with his Bankai Ability; which makes a perfect simulation of life itself from any point in time or any decision he makes; thus allowing him to manipulate everything he comes across and never lose.

I actually wouldn't complain.

Aizen: "Okay, that didn't work out so well. Time for Simulation #4678243; this time, NOT turning into a butterfly."
So that's what would of happened if I invented the finglonger...
Old 2010-10-05, 02:31   Link #278
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i hope bleach ends next week but i sensed some random story gonna start soon.....
I'm thinking, Mayuri will be the new Villian and they will continue the story.
Ichigo may become one of the Captains, I mean lets face it, there are some squads that need Captain positions that have yet to be filled...thats why I thought Renji would get sorted out.
Old 2010-10-05, 03:25   Link #279
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

just a thought, could have been mentioned but i didn't see it. . . . But couldn't orihime use her powers to revert ichigo back to what he once was all of 5mins previous?
Old 2010-10-05, 04:22   Link #280
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
just a thought, could have been mentioned but i didn't see it. . . . But couldn't orihime use her powers to revert ichigo back to what he once was all of 5mins previous?
....You just revealed another possible plot hole.

- Lashloseus
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chaapter