AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-20, 13:50   Link #861
justavisitor

You mean the handsome guy who likes Nishino??

That guy joins the soccer club...don't know if he is in the same school as Junpei is in...and really one cannot expect anything from that guy...he always tries to "steal" Nishino XD

Talking about "stealing", I never see a manga introduces a rival (amachi) to the main character in the middle of the manga and the main character ends up choosing another girl...have other mangas done the same thing before??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-03-20, 13:54   Link #862
kakakka

That guy....Seriously? Oh...its been a while. All those guys/girls that could be relied on ending up being his rival or being in love with him ><

I feel sorry for Junpei a bit... He had (almost = please refresh mymemory ><) no one to talk to about his love life... Why do you have to be so indecesive

Quote:
Talking about "stealing", I never see a manga introduces a rival (amachi) to the main character in the middle of the manga and the main character ends up choosing another girl...have other mangas done the same thing before??
Video Girl comes to mind, but the other guy is more of an obstacle than a rival (competitive-wise).

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-03-22 at 19:08.
Old 2009-03-22, 17:43   Link #863
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
If Manaka has more serious friends to talk to, he won't be weak and easily swayed.
Doesn't he have a friend to talk about love porblems back from the beginning? What happened to that guy @-@
He doesn't help much either. lol.
Old 2009-03-23, 06:33   Link #864
kan.nyo

I haven't had time to finish reading this manga so I jumped to last couple of chapters... so in the end was Manaka able to complete the movie he promised Tojo, the one that started everything? I somehow think that he did.
Old 2009-03-23, 08:33   Link #865
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan.nyo View Post
I haven't had time to finish reading this manga so I jumped to last couple of chapters... so in the end was Manaka able to complete the movie he promised Tojo, the one that started everything? I somehow think that he did.
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2009-03-23, 08:36   Link #866
kan.nyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Spoiler for ending:
Yep I got through that part, but
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-23, 08:38   Link #867
taelrak

Quote:
Yep I got through that part, but
Spoiler:
Spoiler for tsukasa:
Old 2009-03-23, 08:55   Link #868
kan.nyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Spoiler for tsukasa:
Oh so it's
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-23, 09:29   Link #869
taelrak

Quote:
Oh so it's
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2009-03-25, 19:47   Link #870
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for End of Ending:
Nishino FTW!
Old 2009-03-27, 05:35   Link #871
KimmyChan

I think that this series does look like a lot of fun, even though it's not the usual genre that I go for in a manga
Old 2009-03-27, 05:52   Link #872
Silent Jealousy
Gold Saint

all ichigo 100% girls FTW! but personally i prefer aya.
i wonder what would happen to aya,tsukasa,satsuki and kozue after the ending scene. hm...
the ending was open ended. as if the mangaka wanted to make a sequel. even though i highly doubt it would happen.
but i hope it would have a sequel. just like saint seiya. the anime and the manga ended in 1989 but continued in 2002 until now. after more than 10 years who knew saint seiya would have a sequel.
i just can hope and wish ichigo 100% would have a good luck to get a sequel in the future even though it would be just in some chapters or even a one-shot.
Old 2009-03-27, 06:11   Link #873
KimmyChan

I may have to try and get the first volume of this one day & give it a shot
Old 2009-03-27, 14:46   Link #874
Eak
One angry cloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiKimmy View Post
I may have to try and get the first volume of this one day & give it a shot
Overall.. it's a decent read. The artwork gets much better as the manga progresses and the first few volumes may be a turn off.. but keep reading.
Old 2009-03-29, 07:19   Link #875
Silent Jealousy
Gold Saint

not only a decent read, but a must read! lol
don't forget to tell me ur impression about the manga after u finished reading it, ok,kawaiikimmy-san?
Old 2009-04-23, 05:43   Link #876
blade82

hello i just want to know if someone knew about a manga harem like ichigo 100% where it's not the main girl that the boy chose in the end thanx.
Old 2009-04-23, 05:51   Link #877
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
I know it. It's Shuffle!
Oh wait, that's an anime. . D:

How about Moe Kare!?

Old 2009-04-23, 07:13   Link #878
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
hello i just want to know if someone knew about a manga harem like ichigo 100% where it's not the main girl that the boy chose in the end thanx.
There was no main girl in this one, which is why it was so good. But, I have no suggestions either way.
Old 2009-04-23, 13:45   Link #879
Mykas
Wu Di Jin Gang Tui

Aya was the main girl, she was the strawberry panties he saw in the first page or two and she was the main beyond any reasonable doubt. If you don't think she was the main nothing I can say will convince you because of reasons long ago listed on this board.
As for another manga where this happened, no I can't really think of one. But i can list a whole host of harem manga where it doesn't happen. suzuka, pastel, i's, open sesame, love hina, ai love you, ai yori aoshi, bitter virgin, midori days etc,
there are few where the jury is still out but most people have a strong suspicion who will win for example : unbalance x2, kimi no iru machi, umi no misaki, tona- gura, tora dora, rosario + vampire, kiss x sis, girls saurus dx, gakuen heaven, onamori himari and more
I am sure i missed a lot of titles there were a few i was reluctant to list as harem because of some factor or another like negima which has too strong of a shotacon element to really be considered a harem at this point, or mysterious girlfriend x in which he has already picked a girl but a challenger has shown her face and i expect more though i doubt they will be able to break into serious harem form.
If you like harem you will probably enjoy most of those titles but don't read harem manga for the end, because that is just a waste of your time. 99% of the time (ichigo 100% being the only exception i know of) we know who the winning girl is before we pass page 5. instead stick with enjoying the story and the way they get to the end.
I have heard lots of rumors about why the manga ended the way it did and I can't honestly confirm any of them as coming from the mangaka herself but if you search the board you should be able to see most of them.
Old 2009-04-23, 15:42   Link #880
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

She wasn't the main girl, as there is absolutely no consensus about such a thing. For one, Aya and Nishino are introduced in the very first chapter, not in sequence - as is mostly the case with such "harem" fare.

Don't bring out your assumptions as fact; it's not the right way to start out a conversation.

Closed Thread

Tags
drama, perverted, romance, shounen