AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-26, 22:34   Link #2381
velvet nightmare

oh jesus, i can see it now, what's his name the annoying guy is 'dating' eba

there is no other explanation, i sense the plot device and just guessing at the potential drama that would bring up, it's too hard to pass up

though i really hope this story doesn't turn sour if it does happen, haruto would've gotten the short end of a really really short stick
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 22:37   Link #2382
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinamen View Post
Spoiler for ch 83:
I wasn't thinking that far ahead until you mentioned it. It's extremely frustrating, but there's always the possibility, unfortunately.
Old 2010-03-26, 23:11   Link #2383
cyberdemon

pretty sure that's where it's heading right now. don't think he'd be able to get a chance to speak unless he unknowingly became friends with the boyfriend.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 23:30   Link #2384
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

That'd be too much forced drama... What are the freaking odds of all those people meeting at random in one of the most densely populated cities in the world? Plus, if it's like that then why can't Eba just tell him straight? Or is she just embarrassed to look him in the eyes? I think it's something else.
Old 2010-03-26, 23:37   Link #2385
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ugh the story pacing is so horrid, two weeks of nothing happening.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 23:58   Link #2386
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
That'd be too much forced drama... What are the freaking odds of all those people meeting at random in one of the most densely populated cities in the world? Plus, if it's like that then why can't Eba just tell him straight? Or is she just embarrassed to look him in the eyes? I think it's something else.
he doesn't seem like a bad guy so i want to bet that it was something arranged against Yuzuki's will that she has to go along with
Old 2010-03-26, 23:58   Link #2387
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well its annoying but still better than GE where it is too much drama without giving you a breathing space.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:11   Link #2388
Myname

Girls are just throwing themselves at him.

Stop introducing new love interests! I know this is harem but introducing love interest one after the other even after he became a "married' man? No wonder Eba broke up with him.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:17   Link #2389
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
he doesn't seem like a bad guy so i want to bet that it was something arranged against Yuzuki's will that she has to go along with
Considering Seo's style, and considering how nice the fellas is, he should have noticed how Eba was just forced into the stuffs, and would have not gone along with it.

Or he can have a uber crush on Eba and "I will make your heart mine someday," refusing a to give up. But then the dude should be love-sick, not so lovely as we are seeing him.

He would likely know about Rin, and would have some good info on Haruto also, and realize Eba's love and Haruto is but one. Hence, it's very unlikely he would be Eba's boyfriend.

However, any prediction can work only if we assume that the manga is any realistic and consistency. And that's a big if.

Now, it would be interesting if he's RIN's new boyfriend instead
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:19   Link #2390
X207
Gamyūsa

lol, AXE should get him as a product endorser. and the worst thing is that he's probably not going to tell whats-her name that he's looking for eba.

@chinamen, you raise a good idea for kazama's GF, it'll probably turn out for the worst for haruto given how often he's faced barriers to getting eba. if it is the worst case scenario he'll probably find out the hard way.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:36   Link #2391
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Now, it would be interesting if he's RIN's new boyfriend instead
I highly doubt that. It wouldn't be interesting at all, and it would just render the one-shot to be completely pointless too.

The possibility that he could be Eba's boyfriend is higher as well. I doubt Seo would just throw stuff like this without considering anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if his girlfriend turns out to be Haruto's sister though, and she just lied to Haruto about going drinking with her boss to hide the fact that she's dating a younger guy.
Old 2010-03-27, 00:47   Link #2392
chinamen

@X207
I've kinda been thinking about it since ch 82: after the whole being depressed after seeing only her eye scene, who's the first person Haruto meets? Kazama. He opened up to Kazama. Kazama has been getting a lot of pages(development).There's got to be a reason for that. Sometimes you have this gut-feeling that something aint right. And right now my gut-feeling is at DEFCON 1.

Last edited by chinamen; 2010-03-27 at 01:02.
chinamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 01:01   Link #2393
mammothb

i have a bad feeling that we will have to sit through another temporary romance before he gets to eba
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 01:29   Link #2394
cyberdemon

here's a theory i have on Kazama possibly being the boyfriend.

First when Yuzuki's parents heard abou tthe school trip meeting they got angry and refused to like Yuzuki see Haruto again but cutting contact but blocking his number and making sure that they catch him if he came around while forbidding Yuzuki from answering the door. As a result they try to set up a relationship for her of their own choosing hence Kazama.

As a result Yuzuki maybe has Nanami implant the letter for her knowing that her parents will never allow her to see or talk to Haruto.

As for Kazama, he could really like Yuzuki and despite knowing her true feelings he continues to chase after her hoping to sway her heart towards him and away from Haruto. This would lead me to believe he knew about Haruto from the beginning and that's why he's trying so hard to be his friend for a reason. Kazama seems really interested in taking Haruto out and meeting girls but it's stated her has a girlfriend, either he is a sleeze or he has a purpose in doing so. This could just be because he's hoping that by having Haruto meet a new girl and start going out with her he'd forget about Yuzuki which would make it easier for Kazama to win her over instead.
Old 2010-03-27, 05:10   Link #2395
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I don't think this guy's Eba's new bf. As I see it he just recently got a girlfriend and being so obsessed with hitting on girls i don't think he's a stable one either. Other than that Haruto pretty much already found out about Eba lying about the bf
As for the parents choosing Kazama, I mean he seems like a good for nothing half- delinquent to me, why would the parents choose him as her bf and why do you think Eba would be as weak as to comply to this?
Besides that I'm beginning to believe her parents won't play a big part in this at all, we barely see parents of any side actively taking part in the story. The rare appearances of parents are part of Seo's plot style here I think, it's all about the young's decisions, heck Haruto's greatest hurdle to take when wanting to transfer were his friends not his parents. I don't see this changing, to me it would be a major stylistic inconsistency.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 06:15   Link #2396
ZeKeR
Superbad

dear god..... please... dont let it be one of haruto's aquaintances..... if that guy was Eba's BF.... then the hammer shall fall....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 09:07   Link #2397
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Haruto is in full on stalker mode...His sister was right on the money when she called...

Ah well no Eba this week, but we did get a panty and blush shot from Asuka...
I hope he listens to his sister more and really stops the talking.

Super cute Asuka all around, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Has it been mentioned why Mishima moved to Tokyo alone to study?
Noope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ugh the story pacing is so horrid, two weeks of nothing happening.
Nothing BIG happening, but seeds are being planted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if his girlfriend turns out to be Haruto's sister though, and she just lied to Haruto about going drinking with her boss to hide the fact that she's dating a younger guy.
If that was the case, I'd congratulate the guy everytime I saw him. But I really doubt a high school kid could score a woman like Aoi.

On the side, I hope Aoi's bosses are women as well otherwise I'd play the likely slut card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I don't think this guy's Eba's new bf. As I see it he just recently got a girlfriend and being so obsessed with hitting on girls i don't think he's a stable one either. Other than that Haruto pretty much already found out about Eba lying about the bf
As for the parents choosing Kazama, I mean he seems like a good for nothing half- delinquent to me, why would the parents choose him as her bf and why do you think Eba would be as weak as to comply to this?
Besides that I'm beginning to believe her parents won't play a big part in this at all, we barely see parents of any side actively taking part in the story. The rare appearances of parents are part of Seo's plot style here I think, it's all about the young's decisions, heck Haruto's greatest hurdle to take when wanting to transfer were his friends not his parents. I don't see this changing, to me it would be a major stylistic inconsistency.
That's what I was going to say!! No way her parents would be okay with her dating a guy who drives a motorcycle, has long hair, and is flirtatious.
Old 2010-03-27, 09:39   Link #2398
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That's what I was going to say!! No way her parents would be okay with her dating a guy who drives a motorcycle, has long hair, and is flirtatious.
what if he happens happens to be rich?

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-03-27 at 12:04.
Old 2010-03-27, 10:20   Link #2399
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
hummm...what if kazama is eba's boyfriend? xD
Correction, kazama is most definitely her boyfriend
Old 2010-03-27, 10:26   Link #2400
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what if his happens happens to be rich?
That is indeed plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
Correction, kazama is most definitely her boyfriend
I'm not sure if I'd like that. It would present an interesting drama but I don't think it would fit, especially with how Yuzuki behaves and how she is in general.

However, if this was the beginning of the series and he was just meeting her and found out she had a boyfriend, I wouldn't put it past an author to make it a friend the guy just made.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life