AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 331
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 11.11%
081 - 090: Great... 3 33.33%
071 - 080: Very Good... 2 22.22%
061 - 070: Good... 1 11.11%
051 - 060: Average... 1 11.11%
041 - 050: Below Average... 1 11.11%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-19, 10:15   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 331 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakening Nozomi! - 戦うために! 目覚めよ望実! ~ Tatakau tame ni! Mezameyo Nozomi!

Next episode:

The Most Evil Reigai, Appears in the Real World! - 最凶の霊骸、 現世に現る! ~ Sai kyō no reigai, gensei ni genru!.

Old 2011-07-19, 10:32   Link #2
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

that outro just reminds me of the original bleach... manga and anime - everything up to the soul society arc was just a golden, cherished shonen memory. even looking back, it was animated differently, before everybody started looking like planks with different hair.

this episode had nice pacing, leading up to a nice explosive ending.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-07-19, 11:21   Link #3
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
that outro just reminds me of the original bleach... manga and anime - everything up to the soul society arc was just a golden, cherished shonen memory. even looking back, it was animated differently, before everybody started looking like planks with different hair.

this episode had nice pacing, leading up to a nice explosive ending.
got to agree with you. a good episode that i enjoy completely. this had that old school bleach feeling in it. like nozumi shiki , it looks cool and it like the the 13 captain but instead she stores all the energy until she is ready to send it back.
Old 2011-07-19, 11:39   Link #4
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

it's probably closer to Hanatarō's shikai - his one (according to the omake) absorbs pain and unleashes it in one go as energy.

i wonder what happened to the guy, anyway?

Old 2011-07-19, 15:55   Link #5
Fran~
floating away...

The ending seems to be summaries of the different arcs, last week it was about the first episodes until Ishida summons the Menos Grande and this week the ending was about the arrival of Renji and Byakuya to capture Rukia until Ichigo's and Renji's fight in SS.
Old 2011-07-19, 16:21   Link #6
Aqua Knight

I like this kind of ending, brings back good memories. Nice episode,also there's a rumor that arc ends in September to continue with original manga material.
Old 2011-07-19, 19:31   Link #7
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
I like this kind of ending, brings back good memories. Nice episode,also there's a rumor that arc ends in September to continue with original manga material.
lolll total rumour, i personally (and hopefully) expect this arc to last until 2012
the manga is not far ahead enough for the anime to even consider going back to it yet, especially with kubo's pacing -__-

i'm loving the match ups for round 2 of the reigai vs the nakama, the round 1 of original vs fake as ok but yess, interpersonal connections now

omg slight character development for ikkaku? of all people? god i hope kubo is watching this filler and taking notes

you know the oddest part, is the fact that for a filler arc about mod souls, ririn, cloud and nova are no where to be found, (if this hasn't been mentioned already)
Old 2011-07-19, 19:49   Link #8
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Teh endding reminds me of the one for "Rookiez for Punkz"
Old 2011-07-20, 01:29   Link #9
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
lolll total rumour, i personally (and hopefully) expect this arc to last until 2012
the manga is not far ahead enough for the anime to even consider going back to it yet, especially with kubo's pacing -__-

i'm loving the match ups for round 2 of the reigai vs the nakama, the round 1 of original vs fake as ok but yess, interpersonal connections now

omg slight character development for ikkaku? of all people? god i hope kubo is watching this filler and taking notes

you know the oddest part, is the fact that for a filler arc about mod souls, ririn, cloud and nova are no where to be found, (if this hasn't been mentioned already)
they cameoed in stuffed animal form once in urahara's shop. since they're just bount detectors with personalities (and the bounts are all dead) they're kinda useless now.

Old 2011-07-20, 03:25   Link #10
DeadBonesDooM

Now this was a good episode, started off abit slow but got all intresting @ the trap which Urahara Kisuke did set up. After then I didn't rly know what will happen next so I just watched and actually lost sense of time duo of excitment
Old 2011-07-20, 20:13   Link #11
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

ive lost track of the anime so ive decided on rewatching the new series, which ep was that?

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-21, 11:44   Link #12
sayde

It felt like a lot happened during this one episode. And the quality of the action continues to do the arc justice as well. So I'm pleased. It's still managing to prove more entertaining than canon content right now. 8/10

Now I wonder if Nozumi can transfer the energy she absorbs to someone else as oppose to releasing it forcefully in one big attack. Because that could give Ichigo the perfect power-up to end this arc against the big-bad.
Old 2011-07-21, 14:57   Link #13
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
It felt like a lot happened during this one episode. And the quality of the action continues to do the arc justice as well. So I'm pleased. It's still managing to prove more entertaining than canon content right now. 8/10

Now I wonder if Nozumi can transfer the energy she absorbs to someone else as oppose to releasing it forcefully in one big attack. Because that could give Ichigo the perfect power-up to end this arc against the big-bad.
That's probably what's going to happen, because otherwise it's going to be a detour via hax valley - it's a convenient way of the writers not having to power up any characters other than Ichigo and maintaining his central role (as Renji somewhat stole his spotlight in the last filler's conclusion)

On another note, why didn't Ikkaku's bankai disappear when he fainted? Canon says that it should be quite a stress on his reiatsu and require a good deal of concentration, but he somehow manages to keep it manifested when he's unconscious (largely due to low reiryoku).

It would be awesome if Urahara could make his own reigai (of the vizards, him, Yoruichi, Tessai and perhaps the captains who came to the world of the living), as he's got enough experience of making functional modsouls (the ones from the Bount arc) and the reigai have been popping up in the real world for him to check their construction, but the writers probably won't do it (as aping the enemy is not a good guy thing to do)
Old 2011-07-22, 04:09   Link #14
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kon was very irritating during the training...ugh...

Otherwise, a fairly solid episode and a impressive looking debut of Nozomi's zanpaktou's attack Even w/ the To Be Continued, I'm very doubtful ultra hax Kenpachi is done.
Old 2011-07-23, 19:02   Link #15
Excelion

The next episode title of "The Most Evil Reigai" has me genuinely curious as to who it is. Maybe it's the guy that's in the cell. Or Kageroza himself.
Old 2011-07-26, 20:55   Link #16
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

skipped through 80# of it...
Closed Thread