AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-07, 04:20   Link #24401
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
ı also choose "C". because Imagine Breaker is an ability that can't be detected by academy city we don't know about his ability. the more your level is the more smarter you are. sometimes ı suprise at the calculation accelerator do with ease. ı mean he is no researcher or diligent student. So ı think Touma's brain developed to some degree through brain development. and it is expected he would be an idiot in magic department thoug through scientific thinking he solves that too.
Do you think Accelerator would be a successful researcher? I think he has a tendency to this, or at least the makings. His brain is also clearly capable of this work.
Old 2013-03-07, 04:33   Link #24402
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
Do you think Accelerator would be a successful researcher? I think he has a tendency to this, or at least the makings. His brain is also clearly capable of this work.
Maybe, but remember that he was experimented for most of his childhood by researchers like Kihara- I can't imagine it's something that he could let go easily.

It would be a stigma for him.
Old 2013-03-07, 06:12   Link #24403
HonGFirE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
Now i wonder, what future academy city student have? Since AC very protective about it's technology, will those student able to work outside AC? Or they'll forced to live forever in "cage"?
Old 2013-03-07, 06:22   Link #24404
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Just finished chapter 4.

Damn crossover event The Debris Storm incident from Mikoto's story sounds pretty interesting as well- too bad its in the game only. But now we have our link to Endymion with an intriguing point to ponder if there is some super subtle magic reason for erecting this massive, rock hard sturdy, brilliant tower that penetrates the sky with great force.
Old 2013-03-07, 06:31   Link #24405
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonGFirE View Post
Now i wonder, what future academy city student have? Since AC very protective about it's technology, will those student able to work outside AC? Or they'll forced to live forever in "cage"?
Maybe I'm too naive, but I think that children who have the means and prosperous family, like Mikoto, able to get out of the "cell", or even live outside AC. OK, maybe Mikoto is too valuable to AC. I think her parents want her to have a happy future. Do you remember what happened to Mikoto's mother, when she wanted to take Mikoto out of AC? Was committed violence against Misuzu. I think her mother just does not understand the power of AC and Aleister.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:06   Link #24406
Miraluka
Banned

Js06 has completed Road to Endymion, now we have to wait until the next release.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:30   Link #24407
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Js06 has completed Road to Endymion, now we have to wait until the next release.
A Simple Monitor would be out next week.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:45   Link #24408
Miraluka
Banned

... I hope it won't be like ASS which I found boring and dropped it. Heck, I never posted on its thread... .
Old 2013-03-07, 23:47   Link #24409
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't know about you, but there was nothing boring about Survey.

To be exact- At least not most of it which are the wackier ideas.
Old 2013-03-07, 23:58   Link #24410
Miraluka
Banned

I'll try finishing it some day. I don't like leaving things unfinished/open... unless they're beyond awful.
Old 2013-03-08, 00:01   Link #24411
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You don't have to like every story, but it would be a shame to miss out on some great ideas.
Old 2013-03-08, 21:18   Link #24412
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Until this book was very enjoyable, but it is a pity that we did not have a falcon punch, I got surprised when Touma began acting neither Godou when he uses the sword.

and, at the final moment.

Quote:
The Venus Probe Contest had actually been a front for the elevator’s construction, and yet large numbers of rockets were still being launched into space. It was possible they were hiding some goal other than the construction of the space elevator.

“Touma.” Index called out the boy’s name. “You’ve been staring at that elevator a lot lately. Did something happen?”

“No,” said Kamijou in reply. “But if something does, I’ll destroy it too.”
Old 2013-03-08, 22:55   Link #24413
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Until this book was very enjoyable, but it is a pity that we did not have a falcon punch, I got surprised when Touma began acting neither Godou when he uses the sword.

and, at the final moment.
Oh, you mean destroying historical stuff??
Old 2013-03-08, 23:06   Link #24414
Acer
Death to the infidels!

No, but explaining the details about the history of such a thing, in the case of Godou is about the origin of dividande, that scene-specific Touma was all hidden details of magic, imagine him with the knowledge of Index temporarily. That was bizarre.
Old 2013-03-09, 02:59   Link #24415
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You don't have to like every story, but it would be a shame to miss out on some great ideas.
Delta force in tight suit when?
Old 2013-03-09, 08:18   Link #24416
erdii

can anyone tell with what kind of technique the space elevator was built ? ı didn't fully understand the thing about blocks moving :?
Old 2013-03-09, 12:00   Link #24417
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Guess Kamichi. exe knows why Kamijou is high on male protagonist ranking in japan at least

It was someone who always ended up in the middle of the world’s conflicts whether he liked it or not thanks to the special power residing in his right hand.

It was a spiky-haired boy.

It was a small hero who would become anyone’s ally.

“Hey, Birdway. How about we fight and make up?”

It was Kamijou Touma.

Even though he was always surrounded by misfortune he would always stand in the way of anyone else’s misfortune.

It did not matter how injured he was.

It did not matter if he had been betrayed, deceived, and shot in the side.

He would always raise his right hand to protect someone else.
Old 2013-03-11, 00:21   Link #24418
Phibrizzo
Honos628

A little question about the new novels for the movie (and if there was about the game)

Where do they fit time wise and in which order to read them?
Old 2013-03-11, 00:37   Link #24419
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
A little question about the new novels for the movie (and if there was about the game)

Where do they fit time wise and in which order to read them?
It's actually only one SS volume that was given out to the movie goers and it's base on the Touma/Index campaign from the Ensemble PSP game. The timeline is the three days(?) between Remnant and the start of the Movie.

EDIT:

My bad, it's actually three days before the Remnant arc, Sep 10, 11 & 12.
Old 2013-03-11, 05:17   Link #24420
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's actually only one SS volume that was given out to the movie goers and it's base on the Touma/Index campaign from the Ensemble PSP game. The timeline is the three days(?) between Remnant and the start of the Movie.

EDIT:

My bad, it's actually three days before the Remnant arc, Sep 10, 11 & 12.
By remnant, you mean the remnants of the satelitte John Penn Mode Index shoot off?

In other words, the arc in which kuroko "acts" as the main character?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen