AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2012-08-29, 22:50   Link #221
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

yes it is true and it is mainly the only couple really "yuri" the anime.

Shizuru and Natsuki is or how when one Yandere falls in love with a Tsundere
Old 2012-08-30, 10:59   Link #222
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Maybe but I see yuri undertones all over the place, it is also a shonen as well but it isn't not a battle series.

Last edited by Guernsey; 2012-08-30 at 11:57.
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 15:27   Link #223
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

yes there everywhere
Old 2013-12-11, 21:39   Link #224
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

hello I have a question for Bluray my hime episode in ep 15 it seems that there is a no-censored version for this ep 15 .... so What is the scene no-censored? xD
Old 2013-12-24, 15:06   Link #225
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
hello I have a question for Bluray my hime episode in ep 15 it seems that there is a no-censored version for this ep 15 .... so What is the scene no-censored? xD
hmm didn't know about that, was this the scene when Alyssa got shot by Dr. Greer

Last edited by Highman; 2013-12-24 at 15:25.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 15:30   Link #226
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
hmm didn't know about that, was this the scene when Alyssa got shot by Dr. Greer
ha ok ^^

it's a shame but I would have liked to be the scene or Natsuki imagine Shizuru rape her not be censored

yeah I'm NatxShiz fan
Old 2014-02-02, 04:02   Link #227
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well i just finished recently rewatching both the Mai-Hime series and My-Otome series, back in 2007/2008 when i first watched them Mai-Hime really impressed me and it made it as one of my favorite animes (i don't know if it was because i was expecting something similar to Mai-Hime or not, but back then My-Otome left no big impressions), since its been so long i got in the mood of trying to rewatch Mai-Hime did it, and i still think it was a great show with a great ost and in the end decided to rewatch My-Otome as well since i barely remembered anything about it. Well best news was this time i also had some extra content since Sifr and Zwei werent out back then. Anyway this time around (probably also cause i felt more impartial) i can honestly say i absolutely loved My-Otome, it made it as one of my favorite animes (and loved it more then Mai-Hime). It had great OST that fitted very well with all situations, it felt, i dunno how to say this but, more lively more vibrant as well, characters where quite interesting, lots of surprises along the way and a interesting and beautiful story. I also loved how they handled manners related to romance which felt different from other animes, they worked out on denseness from a different angle and it worked out great. Simply put i absolutely loved My-Otome i honestly feel like starting to rewatch it again.
Old 2014-04-05, 21:16   Link #228
keikkaishi

Looking for a fanfiction

I've been trying to find this story for awhile now. I believe it's removed from fanfiction.net. If someone has any info or has a copy they're willing to share that would be greatly appreciated!

I only remember the plot is about Natsuki being a police/cop assigned to protect Shizuru, an psychiatrist/psychologist who has a convict recently released from prison on the loose seeking revenge. Shizuru testified against the convict and send him to jail or that she has send many criminals to jail; something along that line. Shizuru's mom is in a coma? and ended up being raped by the doctor who's caring for her, who is the culprit? There was also a scene with Tomoe renovating Shizuru's house but was actually installing cameras for the culprit.

The story was complete and was posted around 2010-2012.
Any info about it's title or author would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
keikkaishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 05:21   Link #229
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I am not sure about that but I might be able to find it.