AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-10, 03:26   Link #1
Jn183

Manga: Chapter 320 [Discussion]

Damn...just read the translation of Ch 320 and wow it's even better when you understand what the characters were talking about. Talking about how Luffy and co. for now is not a threat but the way they been climbing the bounty are crazy. Not to mention after reassess the bounty on Robin. I got a feeling she will be like 160 million berries or possible of 200million berries since Ao Kiji seem to really see Robin as a dangerous person. Not to mention Robin escape jail time after AO Kiji had caught her. DAMN.....this lil info Ao Kiji given out make Robin soo wicked cool. I'm loving Robin character even more. However, there was this lil info about Robin might betray or leave Luffy and co. I hope that won't happen since the pirate group she is with now won't be as weak as the one that she once was allying with. Now bring on ch.321. Luffy vs Ao Kiji. As much as I like the fight, I would prefer Luffy to lose or escape. Instead of totally fighting a death match with AO Kiji. Better yet, someone come and interfere. Maybe Black Beard and ACE? That would be too good.
Old 2004-05-10, 20:02   Link #2
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

i think oda is going to kill off robin/make her leave crew.....just a hunch.....
Old 2004-05-10, 20:07   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
i think oda is going to kill off robin/make her leave crew.....just a hunch.....
That would suck
I don't want any of them to die or leave the crew. At least not now; and not Robin, since she's the newest member of them.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-10, 20:16   Link #4
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

You really dont have to put up spoiler tags this is the latest manga chapter as indicated in the thread title . Anyways, I think this chapter was way to overhyped, talking about "change the way you look at One Piece" and this chapter making One Piece their favorite manga now. Eh, guess I was hoping for to much. Im so tired and theres so many possibilites that can happen that its just crazy. I hope the next chapters are good, I know the next arc is gonna be!
Old 2004-05-10, 20:20   Link #5
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
You really dont have to put up spoiler tags this is the latest manga chapter as indicated in the thread title
Since the topic isn't marked as "spoilers", I decided to use spoiler tags

Quote:
Anyways, I think this chapter was way to overhyped, talking about "change the way you look at One Piece" and this chapter making One Piece their favorite manga now. Eh, guess I was hoping for to much. Im so tired and theres so many possibilites that can happen that its just crazy. I hope the next chapters are good, I know the next arc is gonna be!
They will be. And the next arc will kick ass for sure
Old 2004-05-10, 23:11   Link #6
wb_hicks

i wonder who will be the next one to get a bounty and when he does how much the others are going to go up. but man robin only worth 79 million yet how she is talked about make it seem like she should be worth alot more. the changes of luffy winning is slimmer then the chances would be if he was at 100%. it seems like when you join the straw hats your joining a family because they would die for each other without thinking twice about it. i just want to see how they get away from a person that can freeze the ocean
Old 2004-05-10, 23:23   Link #7
Jn183

I think after this events, Sanji might be the next one on the list to get a decent bounty on his head. That would be great. Robin increase in bounty while Sanji get a lil bounty of his own. To kill ice you need FIREEEEEE..... ACEEEEEEEEEE....Calm down, just Ace to appear more.
Old 2004-05-11, 01:03   Link #8
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
i read the chapter and i am really wondering how will luffy win against ao kiji they don't match-up neither in power nor in devil fruit or even experience, so i think its either a test as vicious said or someone might interfere (ace, white or black beard), or maybe someone new (you all remember when someone who i don't remember his name interfered when smoker was catching luffy before going into the grandline) i thought that this someone was one of the survivors of gol d roger crew so he or others might appear.

feel free to correct me.
Old 2004-05-11, 05:28   Link #9
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
i read the chapter and i am really wondering how will luffy win against ao kiji they don't match-up neither in power nor in devil fruit or even experience, so i think its either a test as vicious said or someone might interfere (ace, white or black beard), or maybe someone new (you all remember when someone who i don't remember his name interfered when smoker was catching luffy before going into the grandline) i thought that this someone was one of the survivors of gol d roger crew so he or others might appear.

feel free to correct me.

yea the wind fruit power guy, i think he was called `dragon' or something, a dangerous revolutionary by smoker's words. personally i think dragon can kick aokiji's ass in terms of power..
Old 2004-05-11, 09:51   Link #10
Sethi
StormRider

I agree with Vicious I think Ao Kiji is simply testing Luffy. Despite Ao Kiji saying in the end that it would be a fight to the death, i don't think, he was serious, i don't think Luffy can defeat the marine strongest yet.
In my opinion it is either that one or either he's fighting Luffy for serious, but after some time Luffy begins to lose and when Ao Kiji is going to give the final attack, Robin shows up after they got her rid of the ice and stops Ao Kiji, saying something like "if you want to kill my captain you'll have to kill me first", so Ao Kiji sees that she changed and in respect to that leaves since he never wished to fight from the start.
Old 2004-05-11, 16:17   Link #11
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
I agree with Vicious I think Ao Kiji is simply testing Luffy. Despite Ao Kiji saying in the end that it would be a fight to the death, i don't think, he was serious, i don't think Luffy can defeat the marine strongest yet.
In my opinion it is either that one or either he's fighting Luffy for serious, but after some time Luffy begins to lose and when Ao Kiji is going to give the final attack, Robin shows up after they got her rid of the ice and stops Ao Kiji, saying something like "if you want to kill my captain you'll have to kill me first", so Ao Kiji sees that she changed and in respect to that leaves since he never wished to fight from the start.
Hmm..never thought of that possibility of Robin coming back. And I'm starting to argee with that theory since Robin was somewhat the reason for Ao Kiji to start fighting. Darn..there goes my hope for Ace and/or Black Beard but it's still good. BTW, I think Aokiji might be stronger than Dragon since AOkiji could possibly freeze all the wind that Dragon throw at him.
Old 2004-05-11, 16:42   Link #12
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Hmm..never thought of that possibility of Robin coming back. And I'm starting to argee with that theory since Robin was somewhat the reason for Ao Kiji to start fighting. Darn..there goes my hope for Ace and/or Black Beard but it's still good. BTW, I think Aokiji might be stronger than Dragon since AOkiji could possibly freeze all the wind that Dragon throw at him.

I don't know, I don't see how storm/wind(dragon's power is more about storm than about wind, i think) can be frozen. Aokiji froze part of the ocean, but I don't think it was too big of an area frozen. if u recall, when dragon showed up, he caused a huge storm to blow across the ENTIRE loguetown, sending luffy, smoker, and just about everyone in town flying. then afterwards, smoker didn't even go after dragon, even though he is wanted by the government and smoker is like practically standing next to him. Quite a different attitude compared to smoker vs ace....kind of gives you an impression that smoker is scared of dragon

i think dragon can just blow a huge storm and send aokiji high up in the sky, and it'd be game over
Old 2004-05-11, 18:20   Link #13
Jn183

Quote:
I don't know, I don't see how storm/wind(dragon's power is more about storm than about wind, i think) can be frozen. Aokiji froze part of the ocean, but I don't think it was too big of an area frozen. if u recall, when dragon showed up, he caused a huge storm to blow across the ENTIRE loguetown, sending luffy, smoker, and just about everyone in town flying. then afterwards, smoker didn't even go after dragon, even though he is wanted by the government and smoker is like practically standing next to him. Quite a different attitude compared to smoker vs ace....kind of gives you an impression that smoker is scared of dragon

i think dragon can just blow a huge storm and send aokiji high up in the sky, and it'd be game over
Remember how Ao Kiji helped Tonjit, that lived on Long Island. He freezed the entire area around the island. That is quite a big island. Then he went on gurantee Tonjit that the sea would remain frozen for a week. That much water remain frozen for a week. We know how strong the weather in Grand Line is. Just re-look ch 319 pg 12-13. I just look myself and DAMN..it was huge once I took a closer look. And that was only from 1 island to the next. Imagine the other 7-9 island of the Ring Island
Old 2004-05-11, 21:59   Link #14
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi

I think that's going to happen. Though I want some action. I want FIREEEEEE FISTTTTT ACEEEE KICKINNNN ASSSSS, since he has a Devil Fruit advantage against Ao Kiji. I want flashbacks about Luffy's Gramps too

Quote:
yea the wind fruit power guy, i think he was called `dragon' or something, a dangerous revolutionary by smoker's words. personally i think dragon can kick aokiji's ass in terms of power..
Yeah, he's name's Dragon. But actually, I don't think he has the Wind Fruit, but the Weather Control Fruit. Of course, it's just a theory, but I think he's the one who thundered Buggy at the Execution Platform, and made that storm who helped Luffy to escape.
Old 2004-05-12, 16:59   Link #15
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I really really do not want to see Ace come back until they reach the "Pirates Summit" he was talking about
Old 2004-05-13, 13:06   Link #16
Zaku2

I am glad that a manga discussion thread has opened up, since most of the threads discuss the anime.

Luffy will have trouble with Ao Kiji since he is still hurt from his battle with Noro Noro Pirate (** forgot his name **), but it will still be an awesome fight tho.

It might be that Ao Kiji gets called back to base for some reason and that is what stops the fight. I know it sounds lame, but it might happen.
Old 2004-05-13, 14:21   Link #17
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183

WRONG

Personally i think he (Dragon) is as strong whitebeard

Why

well dragon might be the D IN MONKEY D LUFFY.

Or he could be apart of the Pirate kings crew.
Old 2004-05-13, 14:25   Link #18
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku2
I am glad that a manga discussion thread has opened up, since most of the threads discuss the anime.

Luffy will have trouble with Ao Kiji since he is still hurt from his battle with Noro Noro Pirate (** forgot his name **), but it will still be an awesome fight tho.

It might be that Ao Kiji gets called back to base for some reason and that is what stops the fight. I know it sounds lame, but it might happen.

The noro noro pirate's name is islver fox i think.
Old 2004-05-13, 15:25   Link #19
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace firefist
WRONG

Why

WTF? How can you state him as wrong, with your post containing no solid proof? You said he might be the D in Monkey D. Luffy, but any proof? No. You said he could be a part of the Pirate Kings crew, but any proof? Its idiotic to state other peoples ideas as wrong, without any solid evidence as proof.

Quote:
The noro noro pirate's name is islver fox i think.

Name was Foxy the Silver Fox
Old 2004-05-13, 16:40   Link #20
Zaku2

Quote:
WRONG

Why

From what is known Dragon is a starting a rebellion and he wants Luffy's help, that is why he saved him from Smoker.

Also keep in mind that Luffy, Gold Roger, Ace, and Black Beard are all related some how. Just as Ao Kiji said in 319 (I believe) "You are like you grand-father..." or a Nico Robin said in the Arablasta arc, " You people with D are all the same"
(not completly sure about the last quote).
Closed Thread