AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-28, 06:21   Link #321
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I suddenly got the feeling the top 3 might not even be 100% with Aizen at all.
Of course not, I like to remember everyone of the big "eye" which saved aizen in soul society...
Old 2009-02-28, 09:03   Link #322
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Halibel didn't release yet.
she released the flotation devices >.>
Old 2009-02-28, 10:29   Link #323
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Anyone else think we are about to see Hichigo come out and play or possibly a Hollow tranformation like when he was in Vizard training?

Last edited by 9TailsOfDestruction; 2009-02-28 at 10:46.
Old 2009-02-28, 11:36   Link #324
Langus
Optimus Prime

I think we're about to see Nel make a stunning come back and save Ichigo. We may also see Orihime get the snot beat out of her. All this talk about despair and Ichigo not knowing true despair... and then add to that Ishida's monologue of how he instantly regretting his decision to agree to take her above the dome. Oh yes, Orihime is going to get pwned, Ichigo is going to go crazy, and then things will get really interesting.
Old 2009-02-28, 12:00   Link #325
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Anyone else think we are about to see Hichigo come out and play or possibly a Hollow tranformation like when he was in Vizard training?
Well, I would like for the guy in your sig to make a return, and save Ichigo's crab cakes like he did back in SC.
Old 2009-02-28, 13:04   Link #326
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
honestly I think, that ultimately Ulquiorra will become a good guy
I mean there were a lot of hints between him and inoue that I'm convinced that he's is gonna be a good guy
because ichigo can simply not defeat him. And nobody will interfere either

probably...
Old 2009-02-28, 13:08   Link #327
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
she released the flotation devices >.>
Touche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
honestly I think, that ultimately Ulquiorra will become a good guy
I mean there were a lot of hints between him and inoue that I'm convinced that he's is gonna be a good guy
because ichigo can simply not defeat him. And nobody will interfere either

probably...
Well it would certainly be unexpected to most of the fandom. As for Ichigo not being able to defeat him yet... we'll see. Plus, there's the possibility of the captains rescuing him too, as some have predicted.
Old 2009-02-28, 13:35   Link #328
Kyo69
paranoid

Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra on his own. At least that's how I see it.
What do you guys think about Ulquiorra getting all pissed like that? It shows that this fight is somewhat personal to him. What if he's actually testing Ichigo to see if he might defeat Aizen and offer a better solution to what ever the problem might be. And that would make him a good guy like Ryuuken said.
Old 2009-02-28, 14:05   Link #329
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra on his own. At least that's how I see it.
What do you guys think about Ulquiorra getting all pissed like that? It shows that this fight is somewhat personal to him. What if he's actually testing Ichigo to see if he might defeat Aizen and offer a better solution to what ever the problem might be. And that would make him a good guy like Ryuuken said.
rofl i wouldnt count that as getting pissed.

Ulquiorra will turn good when he's no longer emo.
Old 2009-02-28, 15:54   Link #330
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Ulquiorra is redeemable...but I think it will be because of Orihime.

Ten Bucks says no one else interferes, Ichigo does new move.
Like my boo Hijikata said "If you have a bodyguard that needs protecting. Then he's worthless"

For Orihime or Nel (wishful thinking langus ) to save him. That would not raise Ichigo's cool pts. Ichigo will pwn him and he will keep trying to fight despite getting his ass whipped and Orihime will give some teary -eyed speech and he and Grimm will join the good guys

Halibel didn't release. She just did a little peep-show. It did look like water or something came from her sword...
Old 2009-02-28, 16:05   Link #331
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

^To hakisak^

No, someone's going to interfere and it's going to be Ishida and Orihime. In his monologue, Ishida said that he regretted his decision. Kubo foreshadowed it so it’s going to happen. I do think Ichigo will get a new move, but after Orihime and Ishida get the ever living crap kicked out of them.

Something is going to happen to them once they get up there and I don’t think it’s going to be pretty and it will cause Ichigo to go crazy. But I hope it won’t happen because then I think it would be ripping off of Naruto which would be ripping it off of Dragon Ball Z which would be ripping it off of something else. I think you get the picture.
Old 2009-02-28, 16:25   Link #332
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm sick of all this "this anime rips off this anime which rips off Dragonball Z" crap. Dragonball Z is not the greatest anime ever drawn into existence. By the sole fact that it ran for as long as it did, it's nearly impossible to introduce original plot ideas in a new anime that weren't covered by Dragonball Z at one point in time. And for that matter, the themes Kubo is using are universal in fiction and mythology - they are not original to DBZ, or Japan for that matter. They've been used and recycled for half a millenia - basically since humans began writing literature for pleasure reading. And even before that point they existed as integral parts of oral history and literature.
Old 2009-02-28, 16:27   Link #333
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm sick of all this "this anime rips off this anime which rips off Dragonball Z" crap. Dragonball Z is not the greatest anime ever drawn into existence. By the sole fact that it ran for as long as it did, it's nearly impossible to introduce original plot ideas in a new anime that weren't covered by Dragonball Z at one point in time. And for that matter, the themes Kubo is using are universal in fiction and mythology - they are not original to DBZ, or Japan for that matter. They've been used and recycled for half a millenia - basically since humans began writing literature for pleasure reading. And even before that point they existed as integral parts of oral history and literature.
Yeah but it's mostly known because of DBZ. So chill. And plus Langus he just explained that DBZ would be ripping it off from something else.

ima rofl when ishida is going to try to hurt ulquooria
Old 2009-02-28, 16:27   Link #334
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
^To hakisak^

No, someone's going to interfere and it's going to be Ishida and Orihime. In his monologue, Ishida said that he regretted his decision. Kubo foreshadowed it so it’s going to happen. I do think Ichigo will get a new move, but after Orihime and Ishida get the ever living crap kicked out of them.

Something is going to happen to them once they get up there and I don’t think it’s going to be pretty and it will cause Ichigo to go crazy. But I hope it won’t happen because then I think it would be ripping off of Naruto which would be ripping it off of Dragon Ball Z which would be ripping it off of something else. I think you get the picture.
Its not ripping off anything - emotion brings power, plain and simple. Some series are just known for it more than others. But it would be cheesy if he goes bonkers after Orihime gets hurt or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Yeah.. read Beowulf.. its a classic and one of the original stories about a hero.
Old 2009-02-28, 16:33   Link #335
saravis

You know Ishida should have just hit her over the head with a basball bat and dragged her off to someplace safe. Everyone seems afraid to fight Unahona, I'm sure Ishida could find her. Good grief enough of this Kurosaki-kun crap, Ichigo goes through all that trouble to rescue her, is currently getting the crap beat out of him, and now she wants to go near the same person, Ulq, Ichigo had went through all that trouble to save her from. Either she is as brain dead as they come or she has way too little faith in the person she cares so much about. Yes I know she's worried, but good grief what is she going to do? Go up there and try to break her record for how many times she can say Kurosaki-kun in the middle of a fight. Who knows maybe she will actually show some backbone for once. I keep waiting for it.

Also, I would love for adult Nel to make an appearance and save Ichigo, we need a whole arc just dedicated to adult Nel, and with a big fight at the end with Yoruichi.
Old 2009-02-28, 16:34   Link #336
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Ten Bucks says no one else interferes, Ichigo does new move....
Ichigo is gonna get smashed.
Old 2009-02-28, 16:41   Link #337
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Ichigo is gonna get smashed.
He's going to get owned so bad it would be like a small kid challenging Kobe in basketball.

SOMEONE is going to interefere. It's a given. Even with a new move it's not like it's going to help him much.
Old 2009-02-28, 17:00   Link #338
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

The way I see it is Orihime is going to go up there where she will activate a barrier and then confess her love to Ichigo, saying that she has always been watching him and all that she ever wanted to do was to walk alongside him.

All of this of course just before she got gets stabbed making Ichigo f'n crazy and bones start spreading from his mask and....oh sorry guys...wrong thread!
Old 2009-02-28, 17:03   Link #339
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Yeah but it's mostly known because of DBZ. So chill. And plus Langus he just explained that DBZ would be ripping it off from something else.

ima rofl when ishida is going to try to hurt ulquooria

Maybe in the tiny bubble that is anime nerdom... Try breaking out of it sometimes. You'd be surprised how big the world truly is. ALL anime and manga at their core are recycling ideas that have been used over and over again around the world for centuries. No one is ripping off anyone else unless it's blatant copyright infringement. Ever hear of the "collective unconscious"? Google it sometime.

DragoZERO: I did in high school. Writing a story featuring Grendal's thoughts was one of my first writing assignments ever hahaha
Old 2009-02-28, 17:45   Link #340
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
He's going to get owned so bad it would be like a small kid challenging Kobe in basketball.

SOMEONE is going to interefere. It's a given. Even with a new move it's not like it's going to help him much.
That's right!!
Wouldn't it be cool if, Dare I say it...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga