AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-10-21, 21:26   Link #21
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I really likes it, this anime far better and serious than that Garbage animation not to mention better waifu quality as well.
To compare Rina, and Aika to Matoi, Quna, Echo and others are big bad crime.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-22, 11:43   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Only two persons are still the same and they did age.

Spoiler for Council of six members show so far in anime:
Ok, thanks. Shame almost nobody seems to be interested in this show.
Old 2019-10-22, 15:14   Link #23
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ok, thanks. Shame almost nobody seems to be interested in this show.
I presume they fear it is based on the game and made by Gonzo.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2019-10-23 at 06:18.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-23, 00:46   Link #24
mickbis

Well a lot of people I see in anime communities thought it a story about "Teenager playing game" just like previous title "Game" subplot or believe this one is a season 2 which is actually not the case.

The timeline between two anime go like this

Spoiler for Timeline:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-28, 10:44   Link #25
mickbis

With this episode, I could see the direction they're going to take now in order for them to adapt all game materials to 25 Episodes as some long support arc have been entirely skip include a bunch of characters.

Spoiler for Skip contents:

well overall plot is still in the right track and skip contents didn't affect much so we can expect something big to happen in a few weeks

Last edited by mickbis; 2019-10-28 at 11:33.
Old 2019-10-28, 18:09   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That one guy got a really cool entrance saving the MCs' butts and killing Darkers effortlessly and yet he got killed 3 minutes later. That was pretty weird.
Old 2019-10-28, 18:22   Link #27
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Wow

Quna introduced earlier as expected. Glad her other role also introduced as well.

Lol for Afin developed a hopeless crush on Ulc, is this because she is hot Newman? Attracted to opposite gender same species is nature call.

They could not killed that gunner.

See Quna interaction with Ash i think they will make her closer to Ash than with Casra.

Can't wait to see Matoi and Quna developed love rivalry over MC, something we cannot see in game
Quote:
With this episode, I could see the direction they're going to take now in order for them to adapt all game materials to 25 Episodes as some long support arc have been entirely skip include a bunch of characters.

Spoiler for Skip contents:

well overall plot is still in the right track and skip contents didn't affect much so we can expect something big to happen in a few weeks
I do not understand why people rated bad this episode, perhaps killed the random player were hilarious part i also laughed in that scene but for most is it alright execution.

Am i am being too positve to ignore few flaws and enjoy the show or people are just being elitist nowaday?
Old 2019-10-28, 19:04   Link #28
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
I do not understand why people rated bad this episode, perhaps killed the random player were hilarious part i also laughed in that scene but for most is it alright execution.

Am i am being too positve to ignore few flaws and enjoy the show or people are just being elitist nowaday?
I guess it related to how each character still didn't have much time to develop and EP1 story contain a ton of mysteries didn't help much either despite plot is bring rearrange so that it will be easier to understand.

While we did know that everyone get development eventually include the one that didn't made it to anime but this will left a lot of anime-only watcher in the dark and some tend to judge thing without try to understand( 3 episodes rule will not work here )

Honestly we have ton of major character reveal in 4 episodes, Do people expect anime to develop each of them to have colorful personality with clear motivation and background?

Last edited by mickbis; 2019-10-28 at 19:45.
Old 2019-10-28, 19:45   Link #29
Xical
Phantom User

I really like this, but...
My opinion, in the best of the cases, is biased because I have been playing since release (S03 send its regards).
And I can't blame people for not wanting to watch this after - The Animation - , that thing must have been keep only for people playing the game and never been released to the general public.
Old 2019-10-30, 05:36   Link #30
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
I guess it related to how each character still didn't have much time to develop and EP1 story contain a ton of mysteries didn't help much either despite plot is bring rearrange so that it will be easier to understand.

While we did know that everyone get development eventually include the one that didn't made it to anime but this will left a lot of anime-only watcher in the dark and some tend to judge thing without try to understand( 3 episodes rule will not work here )

Honestly we have ton of major character reveal in 4 episodes, Do people expect anime to develop each of them to have colorful personality with clear motivation and background?
I am optimism this will be get better in future, Gonzo seem serious in adapating this show. Something rare to get from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xical View Post
I really like this, but...
My opinion, in the best of the cases, is biased because I have been playing since release (S03 send its regards).
And I can't blame people for not wanting to watch this after - The Animation - , that thing must have been keep only for people playing the game and never been released to the general public.
The animation was bad marketing strategy, whoever had the idea back then was under high.
But look at bright side, at least we finally get the demanded one with different studio, i likes the design of character from Gonzo more than previous one. The Matoi way cuter here
Old 2019-10-30, 08:44   Link #31
mickbis

Quote:
I am optimism this will be get better in future, Gonzo seem serious in adapating this show. Something rare to get from them
Game community also really like this adaption unlike many similar game adaption I know and most of us already realize what they plan with the Animation so it all good for now.
It rare that entire game community didn't have any dislike voice so far unlike "The Animation"
I can't wait to see how are they going to adapt
Spoiler for Battle:
Old 2019-10-30, 13:01   Link #32
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
That one guy got a really cool entrance saving the MCs' butts and killing Darkers effortlessly and yet he got killed 3 minutes later. That was pretty weird.
Agreed. Especially since he was just spacing out or whatever.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 10:27   Link #33
mickbis

HOLYSHIT This far better than game counterpart
They did add future cameo and capture every important event occur on Themis perfectly
and even fixed plot that is poorly execute in game story mode!!!!

Spoiler for Lists:
Old 2019-11-04, 18:01   Link #34
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The mysteries keep piling up. I'm liking it, but I hope we won't have to wait too long for answers.

Another cutie dead? No way...
Old 2019-11-04, 18:49   Link #35
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
HOLYSHIT This far better than game counterpart
They did add future cameo and capture every important event occur on Themis perfectly
and even fixed plot that is poorly execute in game story mode!!!!

Spoiler for Lists:
Don't forget certain person cameo
Old 2019-11-04, 19:30   Link #36
mickbis

Quote:
Don't forget certain person cameo
Ehh did I miss someone aside certain girl?

Quote:
The mysteries keep piling up. I'm liking it, but I hope we won't have to wait too long for answers.
Neberius conclusion should be happen soon as there still another 3 planet for 1st and 2rd arc
Old 2019-11-05, 19:18   Link #37
Kitsu Breaker

Wow, so many death of characters that look relevant.
Pretty good change of moot compared to previous season who was a bit silly.
I supposed it will be different in the moment that mc had a male partner instead of a girl, restrein a lot things.

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-11, 10:37   Link #38
mickbis

This episode is pretty brutal to the point that my hate for this power hungry bastard just resurface once again after all this years.

and the last part CG movie cutscene is actually taken directly from game itself which is extremely good but feel "budget saving" at the same time

so I will not forgive them if they mess up next chapter

which is one of the first major battle so stay tune for the next episode!

Spoiler for Dark Falz Resurrection cutscene:
Old 2019-11-11, 18:02   Link #39
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The CGI scene looked good, so I don't mind that they reused it from the game. Budget will be better spent elsewhere.

As for the plot, well, that escalated quickly.
Old 2019-11-11, 20:03   Link #40
Applehell

The Council of Six must not be all that much if two punches could take him out unless Gutterwhatever guy is a member. If so they need to choose better members that aren't abusive assholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
Wow, so many death of characters that look relevant.
Pretty good change of moot compared to previous season who was a bit silly.
I supposed it will be different in the moment that mc had a male partner instead of a girl, restrein a lot things.
I honestly wasn't expecting Ulku to die and her death was kind of sudden. I kind of liked her tho.

But yeah things have escalated, I would what that mysterious guy's connection to Dark Falz is. Is it himself and if so how did he get be in command of ARKS? It doesn't seem like anyone but that yellow ninja girl is aware of his existence.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game adaption, sci fi