AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-20, 03:05   Link #7061
ramlaen

So to reiterate those two fellows that appear in the PV.

1) They both appear in volume 13

2) PV has scenes made just for the PV (the Ouma bit for example)

There is not really any evidence they will go past v13 for season2 at this point given those two facts.
Old 2010-12-20, 03:56   Link #7062
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post

There is not really any evidence they will go past v13 for season2 at this point given those two facts.
At best those will be in the new OP, just like some of the quick shots that the minor characters get in this OP.
Old 2010-12-20, 04:41   Link #7063
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At best those will be in the new OP, just like some of the quick shots that the minor characters get in this OP.
*cough*UiharuandSatenpre-Railgunanime*coughcoughcough*

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-12-20, 06:50   Link #7064
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I can only imagine that if there's ever going to be a Toaru Majutsu no Index III, it'll start from Volume 14 and we'll only be able to start saying Hello to Terra on the screen at that time. Or maybe starting with an SS first. However, since the only gist I get of SS is that it details how GROUP was formed, maybe we can start with 14 first then proceed to SS which precedes the events in Volume 15.
IIRC, SS also had the introduction of Shiage and Touma saving Misaka's mother. Probably best to start the season on SS or do OVA's which include SS
Old 2010-12-20, 07:02   Link #7065
tsunade666

they should start with SS because it's directly connected to the end of vol 13. it's not like it's a different short story after the main story. That only applies on SS 2 but SS 1 is directly connected.
Old 2010-12-20, 08:19   Link #7066
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Two cours could also be 25 episodes long, but I digress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
A two-cour season basically means that it's 24 or 26 episodes long compared two a one-cour season where it's 12 or 13 episodes long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Fixed.

They already showed those 2 guys in the trailer so it wouldn't be farfetched to say there will be a 2 cours season, the first until vol. 13 and then after a break like Baka Test the next part will start with SS1 to vol. 16.
I think you guys mean course not cour.

Quote:

They appear but they don't fight. All i remember aqcua do is just pick up vento. Nothing more, nothing less. I think your getting confused with scenes and characters. Scenes may not appear in the show but characters for sure do. I'm not for V.14 starting this season. It'll make sense as an intro for the 3rd season, (if there is gonna be one), well if shana does a buinch of seasons why not index,(though i haven't finished season 2.). ANyway it makes sense as an "ok gods right seat exists and the R.C. Church wants me dead" Main Arc. Then ending at 19 will be perfect so then its the "Damn i gotta save index from that crazy Fiamma and i gotta do that with this damn perverted loli while accel has his loli and shiage has his girl here in Russia" Arc for the "if it happens" 4th season..

Last edited by I_am_Kami; 2010-12-20 at 08:33.
Old 2010-12-20, 08:53   Link #7067
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I think you guys mean course not cour.

They appear but they don't fight. All i remember aqcua do is just pick up vento. Nothing more, nothing less. I think your getting confused with scenes and characters. Scenes may not appear in the show but characters for sure do. I'm not for V.14 starting this season. It'll make sense as an intro for the 3rd season, (if there is gonna be one), well if shana does a buinch of seasons why not index,(though i haven't finished season 2.). ANyway it makes sense as an "ok gods right seat exists and the R.C. Church wants me dead" Main Arc. Then ending at 19 will be perfect so then its the "Damn i gotta save index from that crazy Fiamma and i gotta do that with this damn perverted loli while accel has his loli and shiage has his girl here in Russia" Arc for the "if it happens" 4th season..
well yeah course, cour, クル, all the same and you understand.

and about shana, yea it got lots of seasons they probably have gotten to more seasons but they ran out of material, and they did it on their own, and that was bad, thats why theyre going for a reboot, they did the same with a couple of other LN, probably thats why were gwtting index every 2 years , so the story can advance and they dont make the same mistake(well thay are doing it, but not story wise...).
Old 2010-12-20, 09:01   Link #7068
tsunade666

Shana has been decided to had a 3rd season after the last volume of shana is out which I think is 22 though not sure.

When Aqua pick up Vento. He only holds an umbrella not his favorite mace

as for Terra. his not waving his guillotine blade in vol 13 or even show it their at all.

So the pv of Index II is really messed up when they show 3 members of Roman Catholic Church.
Old 2010-12-20, 09:10   Link #7069
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

PV = Promotional video.

They don't have to be accurate, just get over it already.
Old 2010-12-20, 09:14   Link #7070
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Same thing as Wolverine Publicity.

I prepared my Wednesday update and forgot about my Tuesday update...
Old 2010-12-20, 09:16   Link #7071
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

are they mentioned somewhere in the novels prior novel 14? well thay appearing in the op is what i think too, but is weird they show "enemies" theyre not gonna face, it would be ok if they just were showed, but thay were showed using their weapons so thats just trolling...well not that the can not troll, well maybe ovas or dvd special episodes or a movie or....well at this point i dont know what would be worst since that anime ban and what that would do to a full higschooler cast, specially to vol 15....
Old 2010-12-20, 09:26   Link #7072
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Only Acqua, no signs of Terra until 14. It's the same with Hyouka, she doesn't appear like what the PV showed...

Back to that ban again, aren't we? Lesser on the fanservice (maybe, tell that to Saiai, Lessar AND Oriana AGAIN), more violence is to be expected (we're talking about the dark side of Academy City as well, and I don't know how are they going to animate Acqua's beatdown of Touma in Vol 16 Chp 1 without cutting out parts, Himegami's one was pretty bloody already). So yeah, expect to see a strike before season 3 even goes to the drawing board.
Old 2010-12-20, 09:30   Link #7073
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
PV = Promotional video.

They don't have to be accurate, just get over it already.
Yeah, lets hope they don't add it. I'll be fine with another season of railgun.

Last edited by I_am_Kami; 2010-12-20 at 09:58.
Old 2010-12-20, 09:56   Link #7074
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Only Acqua, no signs of Terra until 14. It's the same with Hyouka, she doesn't appear like what the PV showed...
and kyouka scene is clearly not a op one... well we should wait a couple of eps for the new ed or/and op(well maybe not since S1 changed op at ep 17) and if we dont see "those" in ed/op then lets get back to this.
Old 2010-12-20, 14:31   Link #7075
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I am more worried about how they are gonna animate Hound dogs vs Accelerator because thats a nightmare fuel part.
Old 2010-12-20, 15:28   Link #7076
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I am more worried about how they are gonna animate Hound dogs vs Accelerator because thats a nightmare fuel part.
If they cut it out i'll be pissed. Thats the bloodiest scenes from the novels i think.
Old 2010-12-20, 21:27   Link #7077
outerelf

Well, judging from the amount of outrage going on from just Japan, I don't think the ban is going to happen.

Anyways-

I'm away for 20+ hours to do plane hopping and I come back to find a new Novel, not SS novel, is coming out in March is it? Whoot! Novel means we get to know what's going to happen next faster!

(And dang, it's hard to believe it's only october in those novels)
Old 2010-12-20, 21:37   Link #7078
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Well, judging from the amount of outrage going on from just Japan, I don't think the ban is going to happen.

Anyways-

I'm away for 20+ hours to do plane hopping and I come back to find a new Novel, not SS novel, is coming out in March is it? Whoot! Novel means we get to know what's going to happen next faster!

(And dang, it's hard to believe it's only october in those novels)
You say it like 3 months is nothing.
Old 2010-12-20, 21:44   Link #7079
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
You say it like 3 months is nothing.
... We have Index anime, Teh_Ping doing translations, and I can be patient. There is no need to rush. It's going to be hard for the poor author to top volume 22, which I don't think will really happen. So thus volume 23 will be patiently waited for.

Or would you prefer another SS with all new characters and how they aren't affect by Touma's death? I'll just stick with waiting.

Besides, Teh_Ping translates a novel per month about, and with Flere821 translating GROUP parts... if we keep this up, but the time V23 comes out, we might have over half of the novels translated
Old 2010-12-20, 21:52   Link #7080
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
... We have Index anime, Teh_Ping doing translations, and I can be patient. There is no need to rush. It's going to be hard for the poor author to top volume 22, which I don't think will really happen. So thus volume 23 will be patiently waited for.

Or would you prefer another SS with all new characters and how they aren't affect by Touma's death? I'll just stick with waiting.

Besides, Teh_Ping translates a novel per month about, and with Flere821 translating GROUP parts... if we keep this up, but the time V23 comes out, we might have over half of the novels translated
I wonder if the author will do a halfway mark in the novel? Popular stories do it.
Naruto
Bleach
OP
Code Geass.
FMP sorta

the novels might be even better from now on. I think they got good after V.11.
Which might explain why people complain bout this dahiasesai arc
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen