AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-02-16, 17:53   Link #881
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
You can always find CG sets available for download on the internet...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 21:15   Link #882
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher7 View Post
Well I just got past the prologue... but still when i'm in the gallery, it does show me some thumbnails and I can drag it around the game screen. But that's it. I can double click to make it appear at higher resolution, but there is no option for anything else. Next to the thumbnails is the word clipboard and a small panel for it, but like I said, it seems like it has no function. If I can copy the image and paste it somewhere that would be good. I really don't want to hit Print Screen and crop it every time. (It's lower quality like that anyway). Dangit... has anyone saved any images from Fate Stay Night game gallery?
The solution is to not save it as .jpg, but as .png.

And the clipboard allows you to copy and paste images anyway.
Old 2008-02-16, 23:36   Link #883
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Like I said before, the clipboard seems to have no function and I have no idea how to get images from the gallery outside of the game. I can drag the thumbnail around, but that doesn't get me anywhere. I have right clicked, left clicked, hit letters a-b, 1-10, on the keyboard, ctrl, shift, tab, etc... nothing gives me the option to save somewhere.

Here is a sample of the screen:

How exactly do I use this clipboard function?
I just need to get these images out of the game, so I can do something on photoshop. *sigh*

Thanks.

Last edited by Synria_; 2008-02-16 at 23:56.
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 04:25   Link #884
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Like I said before, the clipboard seems to have no function and I have no idea how to get images from the gallery outside of the game. I can drag the thumbnail around, but that doesn't get me anywhere. I have right clicked, left clicked, hit letters a-b, 1-10, on the keyboard, ctrl, shift, tab, etc... nothing gives me the option to save somewhere.

Here is a sample of the screen:

How exactly do I use this clipboard function?
I just need to get these images out of the game, so I can do something on photoshop. *sigh*

Thanks.
Just print screen and save the image in Paint as a .png

see this quality?

Old 2008-02-17, 04:30   Link #885
Larfin_Man

Cipher7, u say u have photoshop? well then print screen and save at max quality or atleast at 8, then the pic will be fine
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 04:31   Link #886
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larfin_Man View Post
Cipher7, u say u have photoshop? well then print screen and save at max quality or atleast at 8, then the pic will be fine
.png > .jpg
Old 2008-02-17, 04:55   Link #887
Synria_

If I am desperate I will just go with the print screen. But obviously the word CLIPBOARD has to have some meaning there. I don't think the game developers put that there just for looks... If only the game had a manual... haha... Although I really don't see anyone being able to help me here though. I've pretty much done all the possibilities. BUT wth... IT SAYS CLIPBOARD!!!

Ryougi, I have learned that .jpg was created for using actual images and .png for web purposes. Although I don't have a reliable source, do you think you can explain why .png > .jpg?

Thanks again.
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 06:59   Link #888
Larfin_Man

Quote:
Ryougi, I have learned that .jpg was created for using actual images and .png for web purposes. Although I don't have a reliable source, do you think you can explain why .png > .jpg?
yeh i heard that too but in the end it doesnt matter what theyr intended for rather which is better of quality with more compression i guess (and compatible to a lesser extent)

oh and HA does indeed have eroge

Last edited by Larfin_Man; 2008-02-17 at 08:13.
Old 2008-02-18, 00:11   Link #889
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
If I am desperate I will just go with the print screen. But obviously the word CLIPBOARD has to have some meaning there. I don't think the game developers put that there just for looks... If only the game had a manual... haha... Although I really don't see anyone being able to help me here though. I've pretty much done all the possibilities. BUT wth... IT SAYS CLIPBOARD!!!

Thanks again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Network_Graphics

"JPEG can produce a smaller file than PNG for photographic (and photo-like) images since it uses a lossy encoding method specifically designed for photographic image data. Using PNG instead of a high-quality JPEG for such images would result in a large increase in filesize (often 5–10 times) with negligible gain in quality.

PNG is a better choice than JPEG for storing images that contain text, line art, or other images with sharp transitions. Where an image contains both sharp transitions and photographic parts a choice must be made between the large but sharp PNG and a small JPEG with artifacts around sharp transitions. JPEG also does not support transparency.

JPEG is a poor choice for storing images that require further editing as it suffers from generation loss, whereas lossless formats do not. This makes PNG useful for saving temporary photographs that require successive editing. When the photograph is ready to be distributed, it can then be saved as a JPEG, and this limits the information loss to just one generation. That said, PNG does not support Exif image data from sources such as digital cameras, which makes it problematic for use amongst amateur and especially professional photographers. TIFF does support it as a lossless format."

Old 2008-02-18, 05:56   Link #890
Larfin_Man

ok so i beat HA and got i think 95% completeion and theres too many options to go back and find the last bits so does anyone have a 100% save file i could gank?
i think there is one part of Eclipse that i havent unlocked yet seein as there is text over the kitchen area but no pic or person to go there so yeh i assume theres one left to unlock
Old 2008-02-20, 13:25   Link #891
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
You can always find CG sets available for download on the internet...
Any pointers in the right direction? Been looking for those lately.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 19:32   Link #892
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer

I've uploaded the Fate/Stay Night CGs and added many other pics. Here are the links to the zip archives:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3xjiy0fumkm

*Note: Because these include pictures from the game, there is some H material present.

Last edited by Utter_iMADNESS; 2008-02-20 at 22:56. Reason: Fixed Links...Again
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 22:54   Link #893
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utter_iMADNESS View Post
I've uploaded the Fate/Stay Night CGs and added many other pics. Here are the links to the zip archives:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nt52dwttnx
http://www.mediafire.com/?xo4jjjm19d
http://www.mediafire.com/?c1fnziybvn
http://www.mediafire.com/?uc9fboyzxy
http://www.mediafire.com/?3g1coc30zb
http://www.mediafire.com/?hnwwlzwju1
http://www.mediafire.com/?v1kyx3lmgb

*Note: Because these include pictures from the game, there is some H material present.
Thanks for uploading but the links lead to the home page instead.

Old 2008-02-20, 22:58   Link #894
Utter_iMADNESS
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Thanks for uploading but the links lead to the home page instead.
It seems that the files didn't upload properly. So I've decided to simply make them all into one folder:

Old 2008-02-20, 23:08   Link #895
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utter_iMADNESS View Post
It seems that the files didn't upload properly. So I've decided to simply make them all into one folder:

It works fine now. Thanks again.

Old 2008-02-21, 17:15   Link #896
gh0stmice
*Artist

where do you think i can get the fate patch/saber patch/ and final patch, so i can play the whole thing in english???? thats how it works right?? ive been looking everywhere but i can only find the fate route patch....

can somone PM me with details on where i can find this
Old 2008-02-21, 17:31   Link #897
Utter_iMADNESS
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stmice View Post
where do you think i can get the fate patch/saber patch/ and final patch, so i can play the whole thing in english???? thats how it works right?? ive been looking everywhere but i can only find the fate route patch....

can somone PM me with details on where i can find this
I'm pretty sure that the only patch available for Fate/Stay Night is the Fate route patch. You'd have to use an in-game translator if you'd like to play the other routes.

If you'd like a good translator then I'd recommend you read Dxon's tutorial: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=60879
Old 2008-02-21, 19:59   Link #898
gh0stmice
*Artist

darnit i keep getting the blue screen of death....ive tried regional language thing and that windows application...the steup works right and im able to install, but i cant play

i either get a blue screen of death or some bitmap error.......ive spent to much time trying to get this to work so im not giving up, plz someone help me out, wtf am i doing wrong

im a freaking PC technician for god sake, why can't i figure this out!!!!

i think that my third disc is corrupt, but how would i know the error messages are in freaking japanese

edit-----

ok i figured out my problem.....

im unable to mount cd3

ive tried everything, magiciso, poweriso, and deamon tools. nothing seems to work...

is there another application i should be using to mount cd3???

ive been looking all over the internet for the past day and it seems alot of people are unable to mount cd3. but in my long web browser quest i was unable to get a clear answer on what to do. how do you mount cd3??

everything else im ok with.....ive got the regional language working and the window language application working, and the both are doing their jobs fine....

it all boils down to why cd3 wont mount....
help me out plz

Last edited by gh0stmice; 2008-02-22 at 08:50. Reason: figured out one of my problems
gh0stmice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 09:46   Link #899
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Ask T-Moon to send you a new CD...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 13:12   Link #900
Synria_

Right off the bat... other people have encountered this problem. CD3 wont mount because it is corrupted/damaged/etc. You need find another cd3.

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel