AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-29, 04:39   Link #20961
Aaron008R

SECOND DAY STRIAGHT!!!
BACKLOG BREEAAAKEEEER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
SMALL?!?!?!?!
I was kidding!

Quote:
Ooops

And yes, I can imagine. Though it'd still be quite awesome if that happened... like you said, Aurion has transformation magic afterall
Maybe he could act it out…

Quote:
Hey, I appreciate their performance
Thanks!

Quote:
Actually, that's 10 personas plus Ocean = Ocean's Eleven

... I just gave away the ref didn't I?

*runs*
Oops...

Quote:
Anti-Chaos Crack?
I can make a profit with this!

Quote:

Wait a minute... Lockon is played by Shinichiro Miki right? Does that mean...

*RUNS FASTER*
Oh hell no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Wait. Hold on. Chotto!

Almaria = Latooni????? So can we expect dancing fairies- oh, wait. Let the Gemini Sisters do that for us.

Agnes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500... again

Agnes: ara, ara.
Don't get it mixed up, okay.

I have two Almarias. First, Aurion's deceased soulmate. And the second is Aurion's AI-module device.

Oh. And just for fun.

Almarai (human)'s seiyuu = Atsuko Enomoto
Atsuko Enomoto = Yukine Miyazawa from CLANNAD. (THe girl who serves coffee.)

Am I the only one here who thinks YukineXTomoya would be nice?

Quote:
*coughs*
OSHI-

Agnes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron008R

Quote:
I don't see how you could nerf the concept any further considering it's weaknesses. Still, having Megaman-style sword/gun transformations for Reishiki is quite awesome in its own right
Thanks. That's also part of the idea.

Quote:
Ah Caro, how awesome you could be when you're making up incesto theories like that

*dodges*
She seems to fit the type to get strange ideas...

Quote:
And for some reason, jealous guilty Erio FTW

*runs*
FTW! Indeed!

*PWNed by Thunder Rage*

Quote:
Yes, the news is still quite stunning
I think I must start watching the original series now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Jou dan!
Hai, joudan da...

Quote:
Trust me...

Quote:

Looks like I have to spoil...
Spoiler for This is what happened to Kha in Rebuilt...:
Be glad Aaron, that crack's all part of the last episode of Rebuilt of StrikerS.

*RUNS*
Did you get the material I posted?

Quote:
Oh the pressure!!!

It'll come soon enough, just need to stop getting dragged around by the ears.

Quote:
I think if Kha heard that even he couldn't keep stoned either, and may even reply with a rare tease of his own. You could say he'd do that to get a lighter reaction from Fate (a playful slap across the shoulder perhaps?) and show Erio that is alright to laugh.

As for Caro, it all fits.
I'll put it in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Quick stupid something:

It came to me that Glen and Emili's relationship was awfully similar to a version of another relationship I've seen in fanfic-land. It hit me today:

Spoiler for YEAH THIS IS PRETTY MUCH HOW IT IS:

Now if only we had an experienced shopper who could really make them Glen and Emili... *glances at Keroko-kun*
Fits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And her guardian is called Aaron Fields
Err... What?!?!

Quote:

If THAT'S small I would like to see a big backlog breaka from you Aaron
I was kidding!
It's the largest I've ever posted!!!

Quote:
Creator-tan/Girls: Indeed you are
Thanks.

Quote:
Nah, you're still safe. Like I said, he probably does make things livelier...
Whew...

Quote:
Jacks-of-all-trades do exist Aaron-kun Although maybe a little more in-depth as to why she's so good would make it better?
But a master of none...

Quote:
Ahh, how I missed seeing this
I'll keep 'em coming.

Quote:
Anona.....

Dakara...

Ano.... could you please stop that?
HAI!!!

Quote:
I had wanted to create a longer update, but as it is this update for a single section is long enough.

Here's Part III of Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile:

Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Fighting Style and Weapons up next

That's it. She's my favorite Belkaranger member now!!!

Here sheer plethora of outfits are mind-boggling...

And the card concept is very innovative indeed.

nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Are you kidding? I loved it! I was actually out-loud laughing as I read this...what gave you the idea it was bad????

I just overreacted since you all seemed to experience explosion of brains...

Thanks.

Quote:
Hey...I know the latest round of this has people upset and all...but can you guys maybe call a truce?
We already did, don't worry.

Quote:
B...b...bunny harem?!?!? ACES?!?!?

*nose explodes, followed by head*

Quote:
Spoiler for SRW OG:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The one thing, I’d say of utmost h4xx is… probably the distance covered by Saga in his overloaded Unison Mode in 10 seconds. Even in that state, it honestly should’ve been that far. But that was written back in a more ignorant state of measurements, where I was writing based off a mental image more than putting much thought into ‘calculations’ of things.
Ah, that reminded me... he was covering miles in that short fly... And Wira went in even faster when thrown...

Quote:
Don’t you mean he is Shuu and Ingram mixed together? :3

Quote:
[Tesla]

*slams head*

It’s just Griffith without his glasses. It’s just Griffith wearing contacts… colored, one, but still! Why the hell did I see ‘his face’ instead, even for just a split second!?

*slams head further*

Maybe I need glasses as well.

[/Tesla]

Quote:

I suppose you have been quite used… to Backlog Breakers though, since your Breaker is the most powerful among ours.
I WAS KIDDING!!!

like I said! That was the largest I've ever posted!!!

Quote:
… You’re better off not knowing then.

Or in a nutshell…

Imagine IF Hayate had a crush on Aurion but JUST a mere crush.. and also is good friends with someone who considers Aurion her father, AND also someone she loved as a man, and Aurion somehow… gets into an awkward relationship triangle, and both an internal emotional drama as someone torn between his 'present self' and his 'cold enforcer' days, due to obligation to someone.

And somehow one of the obligations put him in a haywreck of 'being forced to try to seduce Hayate' and putting up with the other girl's emotional attachment to him.

:

For some reason, this sounds a hell lot better than how Mai-Otome handled it.

Er... Do not want...

Quote:
I feel like there's somethings adjustable here... but I can't seem to get what... I'm not like the H4XXbusters in nerfing out details that potentially can be over-the-top.
Maybe it's because the system is so new...

Quote:

Valencia. Which is not even on Midchilda.

I wonder what I should call this variation of KHA Breaker? ^^;
KHAtastrophy Breaker?

Quote:
Since Scene 3 is shaping up to be quite sizable, I'm going to post the first half now. This scene features much asskickery with a little bit of humor.

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Episode 2, Scene IIIA:

Hope you like

Oh man... OH MAN!!!

That was one BIG DAMNED AWESOME fight!!!

The interactions at the start was solid and fitting. though I got surprised when I read that Caro and Lu looked alike...

Spoiler for I imagined they'd be like this...:

Garyuu going Yoda was but badass, anyways.

And of course, Erio PWNZ hard here even though he eventually lost!

Not to mention the INCREDIBLY BADASS entrance of the OFM with an equally BADASS song!

I'm lliking it a lot! Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nighty gets busted just as bad as many of us do. Another example is Aaron, Aurion got a pass in the past because the thread was new, but every piece he posts now is subject to the very same scrutiny as all others. As for Kha, Kha does Khrack, not h4xx, and even the crack is busted, I stomped his 'lets give the bureau frames' and 'Lol Voltaire is a mecha' crack, remember?

Quote:
There's a reason why Tesla is there, you know. Keroko is one who acts largely on reflexes and emotion, someone like Jail would find it rather easy to manipulate her.
That's definitely true...

Quote:
Not really ships, but more an intelligent mind. One of the reasons Tesla and Aurion get along so well is that they can hold intelectual conversations. Griffith it also a bright guy. The main difference between Jail, Griffith and Aurion is that the later don't really throw charmes into the equotation.

Jail does.
Truth.

Quote:

is that good or bad?
It's BAD...

Quote:
He's not getting away with it this time, though.

Quote:
*watches recording as Keroko-chan chases Kha* Ahh, the memories.
Not to mention the time when she profusely apologized later, where Kha says something stupid that causes Keroko-chan to pound him more.

Quote:
I'm wondering, how fast can he switch between 01 and 02?
It's a process.

1) Slot open.
2) Slot in.
3) Close hatch.
4) Conversion. (takes about as long as those in the show)

And in the case of switching...

1) Revert back to arm.
2) Slot open.
3) Remove card.
4) Slot in new card.
5) Close hatch
6) Conversion. (takes about as long as those in the show)

No shortcuts since Reishiki is already chock-full of functions for anything else to be built in. As well as the fact that the system is still in prototype stages...

Is it fine enough?

Quote:
Fate begging Erio teary eyed not to laugh had me on the floor.

Quote:
Caro's terrified Vivio-like reaction is... somewhat stranger, though. I don't really see her as a girl who would hide behind others for something as simple as that.
Well... Let's just say that Aurion seemed quite scary to her... Maybe I'll edit that part to make a more lighter reaction that gives the same maessage.

Quote:
Jack-of-all-trades, master of none is the complete sentence, though.
I'm gonna have some problems here.
Nah. just kidding.

Quote:
The Lutecia/Caro interaction was also much apreciated, such an underated Yuri pairing for the normally yuri-obsessed fanbase. *shakes head*
Yeah...>.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
It seems fine as it.
Thanks.

Quote:
See Nighties Post..... And I got mixed up for a second.... Be happy he didn't mention Nina/Sergay.... which I reckon is closer to the Hayate/Aurion that people seem to like

Maybe I'll go wiki it now...

Quote:
Good job on this
Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Shamal even advised Nanoha to take sometime to rest, and not using magic at all...but she can't do that, seeing that her job involves using magic nearly all the time, not to mention that she loves her job.

~~~~

Well, it's been a (long) while, but here it is!

Spoiler for Visiting Day - Part 3:

That's it for now...there might be a few erros here and there though

Coming next, some KojixCinque , TreizexNumbers and maybe even a NovexMaren alliance
Ohh, nice! It's been a while since I've seen one of your scenarios. needless to say, they've been missed. Fate is scary in this one...

And it looks like Koji's harem'll be growing...

Quote:
Oh, and here's a cute gif of Cinque doing the famous caramelldansen XD
Spoiler for Caramelldansen Cinque:

So MOE I'm going to...*faint*
MOE~!!!

Quote:
Ocean - Julie herself, for when she's confident enough, like when friends are on her side. The most level headed.
And most usual, right?

Quote:
Rin - This is the persona that appears the most in low-threat fights and brawls, like in street muggings or petty thieves.
Fits...

Quote:
Tara - For when the situation escalates to beyond Rin's scope, for example serious duels and matches. Cares more about physical exercise than actual victory though.
Reminds me of Ku Fei from Negima for some reason I can't put my finger on...

Quote:
Saul - The best choice when you're REALLY serious to deal some serious hurt in the form of broken bones, smashed noses, disjointed limbs and lots of blood.

Quote:
Trisha - Rarely appear in fights, but when she does, she wants you DEAD, period. Appears only to exact harsh vengeance on her enemies.
Oh man...

Quote:
Khanita BreaKha?
Sounds fitting.

Quote:
I do not want to make Hayate a person who would go even in cracks...

"I don't want to 'do it' with an Aurion who does not remember he is my Ojii-chan."

Man, that was creepy.
For the sake of my true reaction with the idea...-_-

NIGHTY!!!

Quote:
I think disbelief will be the initial reaction, then stunned silence when people realize she isn't joking, and then Fate desperately (read, 'in utter panic') trying to change Tesla's mind.
That'll be a sight to see... And not in a good way!

Quote:

Warning:
The following profile is the result of a sleepless night spend lieing in bed making up silly stories and profiles while waiting for sleep. Crack is widespread throughout the profile.

Spoiler for Warning: high amounts of crack present, tread with care.:

Ore, Sanjou! was never more apropriate.
TORAPU KEROKO?!?!
AN OC?!?!
USODAAA!!!!

W-wh-wha-WHAT THE HELL!!!

This is so awesome and yet so CRACKish at the same time!!!

Though the reproducittion of Neltharion's taint is quite frightening, though...

Anyway, welcome to the OC world, officially, Keroko-kun.

Quote:
And Freidrich is indeed quite a beast. He's more of a true dragon now, not whatever that was during StrikerS.

Spoiler for Future Friedrich?:
Much more fitting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

No! It was AWESOME. So AWESOME my head exploded!! (why's my head back? um...magic?). EPIC AWESOME....and cute....oh the cuteness....
3Aces: Thank you~!

Quote:
Pretty much. Plus since each mode is just armor added onto Plat Form, he can switch to another mode after using Cast Off.
Cool idea.

Quote:
Eh?
*Wikis it*

hmm...

Well...what can I say...there's at least one (not always though) in every anime...a guy that captures the heart of every girl in the female cast (and maybe some "extras")
In some cases, the personality varies a lot between said male characters (Yuji, Saito, Yuuichi, Tomoya, and the list goes on and on...)

But I guess in the OC thread there's already a few of them (Kha...I think, and...Arcas? )
I'm not planning this to happen (subconciously, maybe...), it just happens

And in this case it's when a guy is just too kind hearted and treats everybody equally (see Da Capo II, episode 7 and you'll know what I mean ) it happens...and it seems girls in anime like it

Of course, there are some that can 'escape' from this effect (again, episode 7 of DCII, near the end), and in Koji's case, he just wants everyone to be happy...but, one day it might backfire...hard!
It's more of a lighthearted take in canon, anyway. So it seems to be fine by me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!

Quote:
<sigh> Okay, first.

Nanoha!

It's not that we're...unhappy with the performance...it's just that...the majority of us don't see you as that kind of girl - so we're having some adjustment problems...

Fate!

Kha is perhaps the densest being in the universe. You want him to look at you? Put him thru Marshmallow Hell.

Hayate!

Shame on you! I figured you were responsible for this! Don't drag the other girls down with you!
Hmph! So back to the old days, huh?!

Grumpy Reiji is GRUMPY!!!

RUNS LIKE HELL!!!

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!

REQUESTING IMMEDIATE AND HIGHLY PREJUDICIAL TERMINATION!!!

Wait, wait!

WAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Quote:
IwillnotUguu~IwillnotUguu~IwillnotUguu~

<smiles> 'sokay.
Thanks.

Quote:
No! We are NOT going thru this again! End of story!
I remember you were the most opposed to this idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*spasms*

*cries*

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TACKLE THIS BACKLOG ON TOP OF EVERYTHING THAT"S HAPPENEND?!?

*calming breath*
Bad enough that I've been confirmed as suffering from depression, and am now scheduled for theraphy to sort out myself. I have a shitload of work. I haven't had time to write. And I come home and I'm all worn out and tired and now even OG1 doesn't make me feel happy and there's so much to do and there's not enough time and there's isn't enough Goose to handle things and it never stops its going and going and goging and goging and the backlog never ever ends and i can't even keep track of it anymore and i barely even have time to sleep and i have almost no time for anything anymore and i can't even rest or do busting tonight because i have to go to church with my parents and....

*sighs*

Alright, forget it, I'm not going to bother with a backlog buster. I'll just handle the OCs.
Oh man...

Hope you get better soon, Goose! it's not the end of the world yet. And we'll be rooting for you! Take care!

Quote:
I hope Cadia fucking appreciates this.
We do! Of course we do!!!

Quote:
Tesla's not going to be in DestinyS, but since Kha also has ideas for a side-story to DestinyS with OCs... maybe I can intregrate some Jail's original/Tesla/Jail crack.

Spoiler for Jail's original says hi:
Friagne?!

Quote:
Now, goodbye, cadians. Take care.

And Gibbslap Reiji for me if he gets too arrogant again, y'hear me, Aaron?
Understood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
They don't even need to use magic with THOSE weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Doesn't look too bad, I see that you're making the advantages less and the disadvantages more. Does it limit Aurion's other more exotic capabilities, like magic particle control? :3
Largely unaffected. But the casting of spells in itself is compromised. :3
Despite his expertise, the devices he use are still large parts of the casting process. And casting powerful spells that is not in the specialization of the combined devices is almost like casting spells without a device or with a low-caliber device. This means it is harder and more strainuous.

Whiffy.

Quote:

Eep! Erio is being cutely protective of his adopted mother, and Caro is feeling the heat blues of ... confessions.

Erio can't bear to see Fate in pain.

Quote:
But ... bridge bunnies?
Shari, Lucino, Alto, etc...

Quote:
[Bob]Crack overload weakens PF greatly, here's my chance at a shot of stardom.[/Bob]

Spoiler for Sekuhara?:

PF: Huh? What's this? This looks a bit out of context from what I previously wrote ... Wait ... Is this ...?

Aaron/Aurion: KISAMA!!

Permanence Impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PF/Bob

N-NA-NAN-NANDA KOREGAAAA!!!!!!!

PHOENIXFLAAAAARRREEE!!!!!

T-this is... This is... To a certain degree... Well within Aurion's capabilities in acting out menacing personas... Oh man... This is still EPIC even though it does not compute! Expecially Leona's inner reactions... DOES NOT COMPUTE MORE!!!

KISAMAAA!!!!

Anyway, I was amused. Thanks. :3 And Aurion is still 39 in GuardianS. So he's definitely not in his fifties... >.>

Quote:
===========

Here's the updated character list.

Spoiler for GuardianS' cast:

I do hope you don't mind the naming scheme. I am bad at naming people.
hey, I like the names. though it may get hard to remember some at times.

Quote:
@Aaron: Since you asked for more spoilers, here they are.

Note: Actual chapter may not follow currently inserted dialogue/details/pattern to the letter.

Spoiler for Chapter Seven:

Right, that's about it for now.
I receive and appreciate it!

This is really starting to get interesting.

Quote:
@PF & thread: Franz is on teh receiving side of Naomi's tsun, not Emili.

Naomi's relationship with Franz, formerly a brother who cared about his sister and a sister who adored her brother (she was inspired to join the OFM by him), has now soured and both of them are fueding. This is an important charecter point as previously both hearted each other very much (even if Franz wasn't comfortable with expressing that he hearted Naomi).
Ough!
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Quote:
Now I was a proponent of HayAurion, but even this is...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

*nods quickly*

It does NOT compute!

Quote:

AARON DELIVERS!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:

WHAT KIND OF AWESOME AND SUPREME WINNING CRACK IS THIS?!?!?!?!

THE ESSENCE OF Aurion SEKUHARA DISTILLED!!!!

*RUNS*
TYRFING SLASH!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-02-29 at 05:38.
Old 2008-02-29, 04:40   Link #20962
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

What... Gap Generators?

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-29, 05:24   Link #20963
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Now these are propper crack reactions.

Quote:
Alarm bells started to ring way back when you first started to make Rein go 'Koji-sama' actually. I let it slide, cause it was funny, but now you're going after Cinque as well?
I already explained it...don't make me repeat myself

Quote:
Actually, Kha's harem was mostly cracklulz (same goes for Hikki's). Last I recall he's loyal to Fate in what passes as least crackish for Kha. Arcas has a harem of OC's, what makes Koji dangerous is that his harem extends to CC's, and is part of Kerokanon.
d-dakara...

Quote:
Yaay! They're back with more fluffy stories!

Oh, and just for the record...what Wendi said about Cinque...was a joke...

Quote:
Even the Numbers are compelled to dance with Caramell?????
No one escapes the caramelldansen

Quote:
FluffSparkz? I really like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Sounds like a typical Japanese dating sim game.
R-right...well...that's a good enough analogy

Quote:
Tesla's not going to be in DestinyS, but since Kha also has ideas for a side-story to DestinyS with OCs... maybe I can intregrate some Jail's original/Tesla/Jail crack.

Eh?
Don't tell me that the seiyuu that voice Friagne is the same that voice Jail?

Quote:
Yay! Few things to note, what's with the ~su in Wendi's speech? Does she often do that? *reminds self for the 100th time to re-watch StrikerS*
The "~su" is what Wendi adds at the end of each phrase

Quote:
Second, what kind of expression was Fate making??
It's best you never see it

Quote:
Third, Treize is a moe as ever.

Ahh...good to have you back indeed.

Quote:
NovexMaren alliance? For what?
jealousy

Quote:
Being noticing it all over lately. Whats with the craze of avatars or siggies with this dance thing?
Yeah...I think it started bacause of that dance in Popotan...never saw it though (the anime that is)

Quote:
Scary Fate is scary, though it does make for a nice conclusion post-battle. And Agito-Rein is cute.
Yeah

Quote:
And FlameS makes a COMEBACK!!!!!

Quote:
Fate getting a fit when ignored... not sure whether this is OOC or not, but it's cute And jealous Nove is most jealous indeed
Yeah...I don't think we ever saw Fate angry...

Quote:
But it seems Koji's pimping skill is going place

Looking forward to next chapter

Well, at least he's not hitting every girl he sees, wrapping an arm on their waist, and with the other, lifting their chin and staring them in the eyes

Quote:
twitch:

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!?!?!
Don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Ohh, nice! It's been a while since I've seen one of your scenarios. needless to say, they've been missed. Fate is scary in this one...

And it looks like Koji's harem'll be growing...
Again with the harem thing...

Quote:
MOE~!!!

Quote:
It's more of a lighthearted take in canon, anyway. So it seems to be fine by me...
Good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
Yep...Touhou's Yukari Yakumo (Yukarin for the fanboys ) a youkai with the ability to manipulate boundaries, and even opens up dimensional rifts for various purposes.

Well...back to work.
*runs*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2008-02-29 at 06:04.
Old 2008-02-29, 06:00   Link #20964
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Hoh? Here's some material

Spoiler for BUNNIES!:

*runs*
Zank yu! o.oy

*saves*

Quote:
Warning: The following profile is the result of a sleepless night spend lieing in bed making up silly stories and profiles while waiting for sleep. Crack is widespread throughout the profile.

Spoiler for Warning: high amounts of crack present, tread with care.:

Ore, Sanjou! was never more apropriate.
Ah! THE CRACK!!!
It stings my brain!

On the other hand...

Finally we have Keroko-kun!!

To be honest... I like this one really much.
Maybe I will steal lend him for my Dark Future Setting! ^.^

Quote:
BTW, Keroko, I think you'll definitely like this.

Spoiler for what about Tesla in glasses, we say?:
Looks like a sensei to me... Well... She can teach me anytime!

Quote:

Quote:
[Bob]Crack overload weakens PF greatly, here's my chance at a shot of stardom.[/Bob]

Spoiler for Sekuhara?:

PF: Huh? What's this? This looks a bit out of context from what I previously wrote ... Wait ... Is this ...?

Aaron/Aurion: KISAMA!!

Permanence Impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PF/Bob

Me like very much!

Quote:
@Aaron: Since you asked for more spoilers, here they are.

Note: Actual chapter may not follow currently inserted dialogue/details/pattern to the letter.

Spoiler for Chapter Seven:

Right, that's about it for now.
Interessting... let's see what will happen in the actual chapter. ^^

Quote:
Spoiler for ara, ara:

The photographer was found with an oar's mark on his face. It was not fully understood why he acquired such a mark, but it was later found that he accidentally saw Agnes' white-

*radio static*
At least it was worth it, seeing her p- *radio static*
Old 2008-02-29, 06:03   Link #20965
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Wow, I didn't expect my double doze of crack to be recieved so well.

Guess I'll have to start writing more Jail&Co related stories now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
If they could just teleport anywhere they wanted? Why would they need deployment at all? Why would they need deployment from helicopters to get anywhere? BAM! You're there!
It's situation dependant in my opinion. For example, the first few times we saw them deploy, they were fighting mobile targets. It's kinda hard to lock on to a fast moving train. During the battle of the Cradle, they couldn't just teleport into the cradle because of the strong AMF surounding it.

I don't buy the dimensional teleportations being easier because the dimension is 'right next to you' (otherwise it doesn't make sense that Chrono's fleet took three hours to cross it) Also, the dimensional sea is called as such for a reason. According to the best visual we have, there is indeed distance between seperating worlds:

Quote:
Oops. Got misled by the Cinque bit.
Just because he gets along fine with Cinque? I mean, I even wrote down that he didn't get along fine with Nove.

Quote:
No idea what love is?
Ah, yeah.

Quote:
Well, she can always learn the Way of the Gourmet.
She'll need to take lots of classes from Sasami before that'll work.

Quote:
Oh, my god! Why do I see this scene very fitting????

And Kane patting Keroko-tan's head is absolutely.... computable.
Isn't it?

Quote:
I am very aware of that. >_> <_< >_<

BTW, Keroko, I think you'll definitely like this.

Spoiler for what about Tesla in glasses, we say?:

*saves for great justice*

Quote:

WHAT KIND OF CRACK IS THIS CRACK???!!!

*dies of too much crack and traps*

Also, why did I get the Zengar Wodan Ymir vibe when you mentioned Keroko-kun was surprised at at his original host's contrast of personality?

In before epic clash between two universes over underground facility.

Keroko-kun: *OOC* ikuzo, Takamachi Keroko!!!

Not a clue why you get Wodan vibes. (<-- doesn't exactly know much about SRW) Care to explain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Yes... only 1 Otome so far who has LRA/LRB capabilites

*sees Natsuki sulking*

oh two i mean...

*sees Yukariko sulking along*
Natsuki's blasts aren't exactly ranking up to what we've seen Nanohaverse elites do though.

Quote:
That reminded me of Hazumu Osaragi's parents from Kashimashi...

"We really wanted a girl in the first place..."

So when Boy Hazumu turned into a Girl Hazumu by divine intervention, the parents went wild...

But i'm probably still going with the twins path, since the people that follow the magic system Bridget has believed that twins are bad luck- brought about by the so-called "evil twin effect" - for idea check out Kha vs Kluzie...

Each life has its own hymn, making one unique amongst the multitudes... when two of the same hymn are brought together though... a song of death, misfortune and disaster will befall all those who hear it...
- Some Ancient Dei Literature

yes... i have a teeny thing against twins...

still working
That should work. Though I personally like twins myself.

Quote:

Busy indeed

I think my memory is failing me badly (Sorry, work overload is driving me insane) who is this famous Kane-san that Keroko-tan likes so much?
This Kane:

Quote:

NANDA KOREWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!??????!!!????

No way! Nove is Keroko-kun?

My god...Keroko-kun...this Khrack is definitely made of pure WIN and GOLD!!!!

Will we see Keroko-kun in action?
Dakara, he's based on Wendi. Nove's hairstyle is more spread, and her eyes are a lot sharper.

And yes, judging by how well my incarnation has been recieved, we will be seeing more of him.

Quote:
If I can still somehow find it of course. The other alternative is to buy the DVD in local stores, and the prices here aren't cheap.
I know your pain. Just a few days ago I lost about 14,95 euros (which makes close to 20 dollars) on the latest Negima. One book.

Quote:
Keroko doing crack??
Lack of sleep does that to me.

Quote:
I'm taking a break from Cadia. Don't expect me back until Sunday. Or monday. Or even Wednesday.

I've hit my limit.
Go ahead, take a rest. We'll see you back when you're fresh and going again.

Quote:

Friagne?

Quote:

And Keroko-kun finally arrives in OC form

Though, why didn't it surprise me when Keroko-kun turned out to be a trap?

*RUNS*
Mainly because I've been pretty much classified a trap myself?

Quote:
I think I must start watching the original series now...
Oh definetely.

Quote:
Not to mention the time when she profusely apologized later, where Kha says something stupid that causes Keroko-chan to pound him more.
Yes, that too.

Quote:
It's a process.

1) Slot open.
2) Slot in.
3) Close hatch.

1) Revert back to arm.
2) Slot open.
3) Remove card.
4) Slot in new card.
5) Close hatch

No shortcuts since Reishiki is already chock-full of functions for anything else to be built in. As well as the fact that the system is still in prototype stages...

Is it fine enough?
That should do it. Concidering those transformation often have me wondering 'what the hell is the enemy doing' it should be fine.

Quote:
Well... Let's just say that Aurion seemed quite scary to her... Maybe I'll edit that part to make a more lighter reaction that gives the same maessage.
Yes, while I can accept Caro being nervous, actually hiding behind someone is a bit... much. I mean, Caro faced down people who tied to kill her before.

Quote:

Maybe I'll go wiki it now...
I'll spare you, Nina/Sergay was an adoptive father/daughter relationship that, due to circumstances and Nina's obession with her father, ended up in bed.

You definetely don't want a Haya/Aurion like that.

Quote:
TORAPU KEROKO?!?!
AN OC?!?!
USODAAA!!!!

*bows* domo.

I noticed that most people hardly touch the Sentoukijin part of Nanoha, despite the large amount of canned girls that apear.

Quote:
I already explained it...don't make me repeat myself

d-dakara...
hey, no complaints to the harem per-se, but its going... too smoothly fr my tastes. Not to mention you're starting on Cinque now, who, alongside Wendi, is one of the few numbers I really like.

But then, now I have Keroko-kun to throw around and present obstacles. Overcomable obstacles, but obstacles none the less.

Which reminds me, I think Maren might recognise 'him'

*goes of to write shorty*

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-29 at 08:39.
Old 2008-02-29, 06:10   Link #20966
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
This Kane:

No one can kill the messiah!

Old 2008-02-29, 06:14   Link #20967
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Back for a while, since I'm downloading Touho music stuffs. History of the Moon (orchestral version) is beyond awesome.

Quote:
She'll need to take lots of classes from Sasami before that'll work.

Quote:
Not a clue why you get Wodan vibes. (<-- doesn't exactly know much about SRW) Care to explain?
Wodan = Zengar resurrected from death and turned into cyborg (in Super Robot Wars, Wodan is from Shadow Mirror universe and sent to Earth to guard the Earth Cradle. He met Zengar and became obsessed of defeating him so he could become Wodan Ymir -- Sword of Magus -- not W15).

So yeah.

Although how Keroko-kun will treat Keroko-chan in the future is up to you.

Quote:
This Kane:

Quote:
Dakara, he's based on Wendi. Nove's hairstyle is more spread, and her eyes are a lot sharper.

And yes, judging by how well my incarnation has been recieved, we will be seeing more of him.
Yaay!!!

Quote:
I know your pain. Just a few days ago I lost about 14,95 euros (which makes close to 20 dollars) on the latest Negima. One book.

*considers giving one of the Gemini Sisters a Youmu Konpaku look - or Sakuya, without ZA WARUDO*

Last edited by USB500; 2008-02-29 at 06:27.
Old 2008-02-29, 06:16   Link #20968
Aaron008R

Quote:
Again with the harem thing...
H-hey. Don't be mad. I like that part... I'm not against anything you've been doing...

Quote:
That should do it. Concidering those transformation often have me wondering 'what the hell is the enemy doing' it should be fine.
Good.

Quote:
Yes, while I can accept Caro being nervous, actually hiding behind someone is a bit... much. I mean, Caro faced down people who tied to kill her before.
Like I said, maybe I'll tone it down a bit... But still, that sort of circumstance was initially there for fun type of fear on some people.

Quote:
I'll spare you, Nina/Sergay was an adoptive father/daughter relationship that, due to circumstances and Nina's obession with her father, ended up in bed.

You definetely don't want a Haya/Aurion like that.
Definitely not!

And it's not like HayateXAurion will reach beyond crack, anyway. No, no. That's why Grandis was made for Hayate, right?

Quote:
*bows* domo.

I noticed that most people hardly touch the Sentoukijin part of Nanoha, despite the large amount of canned girls that apear.
Quite true...

OC Profiles
Old 2008-02-29, 06:27   Link #20969
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

I don't buy the dimensional teleportations being easier because the dimension is 'right next to you' (otherwise it doesn't make sense that Chrono's fleet took three hours to cross it) Also, the dimensional sea is called as such for a reason. According to the best visual we have, there is indeed distance between seperating worlds:

Hey, it is like the description of Michael Moorcock's multiverse in Books of Corum!
Old 2008-02-29, 06:32   Link #20970
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Last post, and yes, I'm working on Gemini Sisters, Rebuilt as we speak.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
More like......

*the towers suddenly emit beacons*

Oshi-

*RUNS*

Quote:
CH-CHOTTO!!!!

*is hit by Aqua Javelin altogether with Lowe*

Too late.
I'mma need medical insurance if this keeps up

Quote:
I know. I know. Alicia's motherly love is BEYOND THE SCALE. I wish she were my mother.

*flags Agnesism & Aliciaism banners*
Deshou?

Quote:
Light: *snickers* Just as planned!!

*runs*

Ja matta ne.

*waves & rides a gondola to the sunset*

Quote:
Maybe he could act it out…
Just beware the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
I can make a profit with this!

*points to Fuyu*

Quote:
She seems to fit the type to get strange ideas...
Most definitely

Quote:
FTW! Indeed!

*PWNed by Thunder Rage*

Erio's joining in the league of Moderators I see

Quote:

That's it. She's my favorite Belkaranger member now!!!

Here sheer plethora of outfits are mind-boggling...

And the card concept is very innovative indeed.

nice job!
Julie: ... eto, domo

And the card concept was actually slightly inspired from Kamen Rider Blade, though obviously the similarities are superficial

Quote:
ERIO HAREM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Garyuu going Yoda was but badass, anyways.
I think it was already explained that the one talking was Lutecia, and not Garyuu

Quote:
It's a process.

1) Slot open.
2) Slot in.
3) Close hatch.

1) Revert back to arm.
2) Slot open.
3) Remove card.
4) Slot in new card.
5) Close hatch

Is it fine enough?
Reminds me of Rockman EXE for some reason

Quote:
Reminds me of Ku Fei from Negima for some reason I can't put my finger on...

You reading my mind now or something?

When I was searching for images to use for Tara, I had Ku Fei in mind should I fail to find a suitable image. Thankfully I did, but even then the inspiration for her personality came from Ku Fei

Quote:
For the sake of my true reaction with the idea...-_-

NIGHTY!!!

Aaaah the Aaron-patented Nighty Breaker

Quote:

Now THAT is the most impressive set of smileys I've ever seen

Quote:
Anyway, I was amused. Thanks. :3 And Aurion is still 39 in GuardianS. So he's definitely not in his fifties... >.>
Yup, people do tend to forget that fact don't they?

Quote:
TYRFING SLASH!!!
YAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

*explodes in fireworks show*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler:
*saves*

Quote:

Well, at least he's not hitting every girl he sees, wrapping an arm on their waist, and with the other, lifting their chin and staring them in the eyes

With enough.... inspiration and... guidance, I think he might start doing so.

Chrono: *cough*

Quote:

That's because Kerokrack is GOOOOOD Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Spoiler for SRW OG:

Quote:
This Kane:

And the GDI's #1 Menace

Quote:
Mainly because I've been pretty much classified a trap myself?
Exactly

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-29, 07:01   Link #20971
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Exclamation

Saint X rows silently...

Saint X rows around...

Saint X spots an ideal place...

Saint X drops something...

*Rows fast... Really Fast..*

"Have a Bridget..."

+++===+++===+++

Spoiler for Yo-Yo Sentai... Bri-Ranger??? OH NOES!!!:

"Bridget"

Spoiler for General Information:

Spoiler for Skills and Spells:

Spoiler for History:

====

P.S.

@ Keroko: I know you like/love traps... but Don't let Kane Order Keroko-tan T3H ORDER on this post...

That goes the same for you guys...

Busting is okay...

But...

Anyone who wrecks my core beliefs will su-*static*

*rows even faster*
Old 2008-02-29, 07:13   Link #20972
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Saint X rows silently...

Saint X rows around...

"Have a Bridget..."

+++===+++===+++

"Bridget"

Spoiler for History:

====

P.S.

@ Keroko: I know you like/love traps... but Don't let Kane Order Keroko-tan T3H ORDER on this post...

Busting is okay...

But...

*rows even faster*
And Bridget's profile finally appears after much foreshadowing

But... his original name was KYRIOS?!?!?!?!?!

Now THAT is an awesome name to have, especially with the unique and ingenious implementation of the GN Drive/Gap Generator in his skills

But... Yo-Yo Sentai?!?!?!?!?!

Asagi: OMOCHIKAERI!!!!!

Now you've done it

*runs*

PS: What's T3H ORDER?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-29, 07:20   Link #20973
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
hey, no complaints to the harem per-se, but its going... too smoothly fr my tastes. Not to mention you're starting on Cinque now, who, alongside Wendi, is one of the few numbers I really like.
Well...it just happened...at least Wendi is safe...

Quote:
But then, now I have Keroko-kun to throw around and present obstacles. Overcomable obstacles, but obstacles none the less.

Which reminds me, I think Maren might recognise 'him'

*goes of to write shorty*
Eh?

Quote:
H-hey. Don't be mad. I like that part... I'm not against anything you've been doing...
Quote:

With enough.... inspiration and... guidance, I think he might start doing so.

Chrono: *cough*

I sure hope not
That would be OOC for him

Quote:
Saint X rows silently...

Saint X rows around...

"Have a Bridget..."

+++===+++===+++

"Bridget"

Spoiler for History:
Well...the pink one...and the white one are cute
But I guess they're still traps

*goes back to work*
Old 2008-02-29, 08:04   Link #20974
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
That's because Kerokrack is GOOOOOD Crack

Quote:
Spoiler for SRW OG:
Quote:
Wodan = Zengar resurrected from death and turned into cyborg (in Super Robot Wars, Wodan is from Shadow Mirror universe and sent to Earth to guard the Earth Cradle. He met Zengar and became obsessed of defeating him so he could become Wodan Ymir -- Sword of Magus -- not W15).

So yeah.

Although how Keroko-kun will treat Keroko-chan in the future is up to you.
Naruhodo. And no, Keroko-kun won't act like that. Too much effort for something that doesn't even matter to him. He knows he is a copy, but he has neither the originals memory nor her body, nor her personallity. Trying to 'become' her is laughable to him.

Quote:
Definitely not!

And it's not like HayateXAurion will reach beyond crack, anyway. No, no. That's why Grandis was made for Hayate, right?
Speaking of which, any news of the front?

Quote:
Well...it just happened...at least Wendi is safe...
Small comfort.

Quote:
Eh?
*playfull grin* Oh, you'll see, you'll see.

Quote:

Busting is okay...

But...

*rows even faster*
I don't see why she would, Keroko-tan blasts canon inconcistencies, not h4xx.

That's my job.

Quote:
Mage Rank: BB+, gets promoted to A+ upon the end of Rebuilt/StrikerS.
Uhm... There's no such thing as a BB+ rating, you know.

Quote:
Threat Level: A+, may go as high as AAA depending on the situation. An over-reaction can even draw S in threat level.
Not buying him going from A+ to S, didn't we already go over this with Reiji? AA, maybe AAA at most. High consequences if going AAA.

Quote:
- Crystal Coat:
"Ka-" type, "-ite" based skill ("Kaite" means "Self-reflection" in Dei)

Skill Description:

A special Dei-based buff that enables a special barrier that reflects any kind of magic back to the caster, though only two shots can be reflected- and those reflected shots can be evaded by the caster. So in the case of Nanoha firing 10 Accel shooter shots to a target with this buff, only 2 of the 10 will reflect back- with Nanoha dodging/controlling the two, and the other 8 will still hit, unless there is barrier or if the caster recasts this skill or still under the influence of evasion/protection spells- those spells will decide the effect of the other shots. In the case of Divine Buster, if there is only 1 shot lobbed towards a person with this buff, that entire shot is reflected back- with Nanoha evading it. Any AoE spells like Lord of Vermillion will only reflect the initial impact- the succeeding damages may or may not hit dependent on the same circumstances as shown on the first example with Accel Shooter. Upkeep is costly and the downside is that support spells will also return to the caster, until it is dispelled. Can only be cast on self or on other Dei users, unless under the influence of "Force Teaching". Only two "Ka- type" spells can be active on Bridget at any one time, with the exception of Force Teaching, his passive skill Attitude Hymn and when applied by/to others.

Skill Details

+ Lasting time: 777 seconds or until dispelled
+ Effects: Reflect any magic back to the caster 2x.
+ Tax: 20% upon cast without this buff on, 65% when cast with this buff still on.
+ Upkeep: 5% on self cast, 1% when cast on target, but target upkeep about 4%.
Allright, time for details. Define 'any kind of attack' would Bridget be able to block, say, a Starlight Breaker? Of so, then this abillity is by default overpowered.

Quote:
- Snap React:
"Ka-" type, "-upe" based skill ("Kaupe" means "Self-rejection/dodge" in Dei)

Skill Description:

A specialist buff that for one moment, heightens the target's senses so much that any form of attack, regardless of kind is evaded for that one moment. Another form of this a ethereal duplication- almost at the point that the target is, in any perspective appearing as a single unit, but in reality, the ethereal pair is what everybody- including caster and target sees, only be dispelling it reveals that the real body is in a different place altogether- giving it the impression of dodging it totally. Bridget's kind of buff under this category is more of a mix of the two, upon when a hit almost lands, the target instantly and momentarily 'dives' into a dimensional pocket- without any notice from any party, avoiding the attack, and also the 'dive' alters the target's space a bit, so that shots with the same "intent wavelength", like Salvoes, or chained attacks simply "pass thru". It is either the shots "pass thru" or totally dodged in action. Can only be cast on self or on other Dei users, unless under the influence of "Force Teaching". Only two "Ka- type" spells can be active on Bridget at any one time, with the exception of Force Teaching, his passive skill Attitude Hymn, and when applied by/to others.

Skill Details

+ Lasting time: 777 seconds or until dispelled.
+ Effects: The absolute evasion of one attack- Salvoes count as one if released at the same time/or as a chain.
+ Tax: 20% upon cast without this buff on, 65% when cast with this buff still on.
+ Upkeep: 5%
A single perfect dodge... sounds reasonable, what's the cooldown on this spell?

Quote:
- Fighting Soul
Reita: "Spirit of Fighter"

Skill Details

+ Additonal Effects: For Dei-Type Melee Users Only- Like Arisa. Unlocks "Fuusetsu", a small barrier type field that upon application, delays the target and outside perception of time, enabling the Templar to do 3x more hits on amount of time- same time fooling both target and audience. Activates certain elemental effects dependent on the kind of element being used- what exact effects are still being examined.
Arisa? Heh, I see Burning Arisa references here. AlternateS stuff I asume?

However, I do want to know how long the fuuzetsu can be active. 3 times more hits for is already powerfull, but the duration can make it extremely h4xx
Old 2008-02-29, 08:37   Link #20975
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
I don't see why she would, Keroko-tan blasts canon inconcistencies, not h4xx.

That's my job.

Quote:
Uhm... There's no such thing as a BB+ rating, you know.
well just a minor alteration/fine measurement... you can take it/group it as a B+

will edit...

Quote:
Not buying him going from A+ to S, didn't we already go over this with Reiji? AA, maybe AAA at most. High consequences if going AAA.
Rough Threat measurement not real mage rank... how would an enemy view him as?

Even the calm, peaceful and silent forest has some dangers...

I based it on some factors- well mostly being the fact of being an unknown type... and that my info is not yet complete.

But i can tone it down to AAA at most for over-reaction- well since from this point on, the TSAB will be looking and observing...

Will edit...

Quote:
Allright, time for details. Define 'any kind of attack' would Bridget be able to block, say, a Starlight Breaker? Of so, then this abillity is by default overpowered.
Oh yes... i forgot about SLB...

Will change AoE effect to "just barely protecting" of course if it's a low level/effect AoE spell, expect something to reflect

how about this?

Quote:
Reflects any kind of Single target magic, even support spells 2x. Protects the user against AoE spells for two blows (with SLB: protects against the initial shockwave and firt .5 seconds of being within the AoE) with 10% 2x reflect chance with/at low level AoE spells (A class and below)
I need some more suggestions if you don't mind.

the Original spell i based this on can reflect massive AoE like SG and LoV - perfect for irritating/killing KS wizards in RO PvP- if you can cast it fast enough. serves as a fine way to pwn HWizzies and Profs in RO Privvies...

Quote:
A single perfect dodge... sounds reasonable, what's the cooldown on this spell?
about 13 mins after being dispelled. another 777 seconds.

*smacks head*

I forgot to place the cooldown... same number of seconds as well for last effect... 777 seconds after being dispelled

Quote:
Arisa? Heh, I see Burning Arisa references here. AlternateS stuff I asume?
Partly

Quote:
However, I do want to know how long the fuuzetsu can be active. 3 times more hits for is already powerfull, but the duration can make it extremely h4xx
Instant only... what defines instant?

about 0.5-1.0 second... and for about 1-5 uses only

Will update

====

waaaah *runs like crazy* it seems that i need to do more updates and fixes!

Thanks Keroko.

And what is the overall view on the character?

Lemme see... passed Tier 1...

almost passed Tier 2...

that makes it about at least 2 Tiers more before he can join any group...

any takers once he graudates?

Last edited by Saint X; 2008-02-29 at 09:30.
Old 2008-02-29, 09:26   Link #20976
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Light Yagami

[Lowe Vision]

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

[/Lowe Vision]

HAYATE'S LONG LOST BROTHER?!?!?!?!?!

*dies of heart attack*
Oh didn't you know? But now I guess Rebuilt of Hayate isn't so surprising anymore...

...:

*RUNS*

Quote:
*prays for Kha's soul*

Wesson's smarter than he usually is, and is quite able to take down the RTS-Queen Gwen in a straight match
Now I see.

Quote:
Justice Be Done

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Quote:
Did you get the material I posted?
"The Imperium has benefited greatly from your contribution."

Quote:
I'll put it in as well.
No need to bother if you never had Kha in mind.

Quote:
I just overreacted since you all seemed to experience explosion of brains...

Thanks.
To me, that is praise.

*RUNS*

Quote:
KHAtastrophy Breaker?
There seems to be a pattern in the suggestions...

Quote:
The boy learned well.

Quote:
Hmm... I didn't think that far, but yeah this works!

Kha:

Quote:
TORAPU KEROKO?!?!
AN OC?!?!
USODAAA!!!!

*Khrack growing*

Quote:
3Aces: Thank you~!
[Lowe Vision]

Fate, Nekomimi and looking absolutely delectable:
"Kha-chan... Arigatou~~!"

[/Lowe Vision]

"Ikuyo, Feito-chan~~! <3"

*jumps into computer screen*

Quote:

*applause*

Quote:
N-NA-NAN-NANDA KOREGAAAA!!!!!!!

PHOENIXFLAAAAARRREEE!!!!!

T-this is... This is... To a certain degree... Well within Aurion's capabilities in acting out menacing personas... Oh man... This is still EPIC even though it does not compute! Expecially Leona's inner reactions... DOES NOT COMPUTE MORE!!!

KISAMAAA!!!!

The Aaron Breaker seems to become rather clunky on people with IGNs having more than 2 syllables.

Quote:

*Khrack grows still*

Quote:
This Kane:

Quote:
Saint X rows silently...

Saint X rows around...

"Have a Bridget..."

+++===+++===+++

"Bridget"

Spoiler for History:

====

P.S.

Busting is okay...

But...

*rows even faster*
IT'S A TRAAAP!!!

All set and well done here. Bridget really got lots of love here; hard pressed not to enroll him in Rebuilt.

But one thing:

Taiyo: Ore mo Gundam... was named after...?! U- Uso--
Foy: Calm down...

In other news...

Sophia: Uomo-kun is really really well received ne...
Hayate: Sou, sou... Never expected Keroko-kun would... what's that word Creator-san always uses?

Sophia: That's the least of my concerns.
Hayate: Why is that, Rin-nee?

Sophia: It's riddled with what the Creators call Crack, and good crack begets more crack, which then tends to attract...

"ASH/TRAY, ITEKIMASU!!!"

[Cue music: "Disarm Dreamer" by Aki Misato]

Sophia: ...ano baka.
Hayate: But isn't that...!

*static*

Now I've done it.

*RUNS*

Last edited by Kha; 2008-02-29 at 09:45.
Old 2008-02-29, 09:41   Link #20977
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Rough Threat measurement not real mage rank... how would an enemy view him as?

Even the calm, peaceful and silent forest has some dangers...

I based it on some factors- well mostly being the fact of being an unknown type... and that my info is not yet complete.

But i can tone it down to AAA at most for over-reaction- well since from this point on, the TSAB will be looking and observing...

Will edit...
Well, if he is an S-rank threat at his peak, then logically I'd say they'd rank him as an S-rank threat. Underestimating is what gets people killed.

Quote:
Oh yes... i forgot about SLB...

Will change AoE effect to "just barely protecting" of course if it's a low level/effect AoE spell, expect something to reflect

how about this?

I need some more suggestions if you don't mind.

the Original spell i based this on can reflect massive AoE like SG and LoV - perfect for irritating/killing KS wizards in RO PvP- if you can cast it fast enough. serves as a fine way to pwn HWizzies and Profs in RO Privvies...
So it dampens the effect of an SLB a bit, but does not block it, right? That sounds reasonable.

Quote:
about 13 mins after being dispelled. another 777 seconds.

*smacks head*

I forgot to place the cooldown... same number of seconds as well for last effect... 777 seconds after being dispelled
In that case, I see no problem.

Quote:
Instant only... what defines instant?

about 0.5-1.0 second... and for about 1-5 uses only

Will update
That should work.

Quote:
waaaah *runs like crazy* it seems that i need to do more updates and fixes!

Thanks Keroko.

And what is the overall view on the character?
No problems beyond what I adressed, from my point of view.

Quote:
Oh didn't you know? But now I guess Rebuilt of Hayate isn't so surprising anymore...

...:

*RUNS*
'long lost sibling?'

More info. Now.

Quote:

[Lowe Vision]

[/Lowe Vision]

Keroko-kun:
*trips Kha as he pops out, causing him to tumble past a normally dressed Fate*

Quote:
The Aaron Breaker seems to become rather clunky on people with IGNs having more than 2 syllables.
Seems just fine to me. (<-- 1440X900 resulution and loving it)

Quote:
*Khrack grows still*

In other news...

Sophia: Uomo-kun is really really well received ne...
Hayate: Sou, sou... Never expected Keroko-kun would... what's that word Creator-san always uses?

Sophia: That's the least of my concerns.
Hayate: Why is that, Rin-nee?

Sophia: It's riddled with what the Creators call Crack, and good crack begets more crack, which then tends to attract...

"YO~~ MINNA-SAN!!!"

Sophia: ...ano baka.
Hayate: But isn't that...!

*static*

Now I've done it.

*RUNS*
... Allright, I'll bite. Who did I manage to summon?

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-29 at 10:51.
Old 2008-02-29, 09:45   Link #20978
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
IT'S A TRAAAP!!!

All set and well done here. Bridget really got lots of love here; hard pressed not to enroll him in Rebuilt.
Enroll faster Gundam!

Quote:
But one thing:

Taiyo: Ore mo Gundam... was named after...?! U- Uso--
Foy: Calm down...
Well, Same Spelling but different ways to say it...

your Kyiros is pronounced Ki-ri-o-su

mine is pronounced either Kai-ri-o-su or Ki-ro-su
Old 2008-02-29, 09:49   Link #20979
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
'long lost sibling?'

More info. Now.

Now I see.

And in case you got the wrong idea, Hayate has a Book doesn't she?

*runs*

Quote:
Keroko-kun: *trips Kha as he pops out, causing him to tumble past a normally dressed Fate*
Fate: Kai-san? What are you doing here?
Me: Nuuuuuuuu...

Quote:
Seems just fine to me. (<-- 1440X900 resulution and loving it)
Same here, I meant how it sounds, as I was reading it aloud.

Quote:
... Allright, I'll bite. Who did I manage to summon?
This is your clue:

"ASH/TRAY, ITEKIMASU!!!"

[Cue music: "Disarm Dreamer" by Aki Misato]

Any more will have to wait till tmr. It's midnight here.
Old 2008-02-29, 09:49   Link #20980
Aaron008R

Quote:
*points to Fuyu*
Oh...

Quote:
Julie: ... eto, domo

And the card concept was actually slightly inspired from Kamen Rider Blade, though obviously the similarities are superficial
I see...

Quote:
I think it was already explained that the one talking was Lutecia, and not Garyuu
Noted...

Quote:
Reminds me of Rockman EXE for some reason
There's a bit of similarity, I admit.

Quote:

You reading my mind now or something?

When I was searching for images to use for Tara, I had Ku Fei in mind should I fail to find a suitable image. Thankfully I did, but even then the inspiration for her personality came from Ku Fei
Lotsa Newtype reactions, huh?

Quote:

Aaaah the Aaron-patented Nighty Breaker
Oi... -_-

Quote:
Now THAT is the most impressive set of smileys I've ever seen
Hey, a most CRACK-ish work deserves no less...

Quote:
YAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!

*explodes in fireworks show*
*Poses, raises a thumbs up and inverts it.*

GOT YOU!

Quote:
Speaking of which, any news of the front?
Major holdup on the progress...

I'm in editing the middle parts. Tesla (mainly) explains Aurion's style, skills, and limitations to Agito while watching him give Hayate a hard time...

Quote:

...:

*RUNS*
No. Just NO!

No turning the YnS into Death Note!!!

Quote:
"The Imperium has benefited greatly from your contribution."

Quote:
No need to bother if you never had Kha in mind.
HELLO?!?!

Of course I have Kha in mind! I'm not unincluding him from my Fanon, you know! It's FateXKha in my history as well!

I only lack details...

Quote:

[Lowe Vision]

[/Lowe Vision]

Oh boy... That absolutely WINning cosplay pic, right?

Quote:
*applause*
*bows*

Quote:

OC Profiles
Closed Thread