Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-03, 11:37   Link #221
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
This makes me want to read it even more. It either really IS borderline H, or mangastream is overreacting. My mind is on the latter right now. Borderline H has such a loose definition these days. It used to just be used for real borderline series like Aki Sora, Koibana Onsen, Haru Yo Koi, Yomeiro Choice, Sense, etc. But now it seems like people use it when they see seinen level ecchi or nudity...
They're overreacting. The ecchi-est scene in this chapter is the one with Momo in the bath (I'm sure the spoiler pics have shown pretty much all of it) which is really not that different from what we had in the old manga (tankoubon) or Mayoi Neko Overrun. I'll never understand why people are fine with violence yet are easily offended by some (beautifully drawn) breasts/nipples.
Old 2010-10-03, 11:40   Link #222
ShiroiRyu

Like Kanon and i want to say more of it :
I REALLY prefer well drawned nipples like ones in TLR volume or Seikon no Qwaser, Queen's Blade ...
And i hate so muche breasts covered or you saw 95% of it in anime/manga but never the aureola or nipples.
Hey, mens and womens have nipples, that the problem to show them if you draw ecchi ? <_<
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 11:42   Link #223
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'll never understand why people are fine with violence yet are easily offended by some (beautifully drawn) breasts/nipples.
I just thought some people don't like it because of the age of the girls.
Old 2010-10-03, 11:48   Link #224
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I just thought some people don't like it because of the age of the girls.
You've got a point here, I tend to forget how young Momo is. I'm not sure that's truly the reason they won't do it though, but it's not like I can speak for them. Besides, the only difference between this chapter and the old WSJ chapters is the nipples. That's all.
Old 2010-10-03, 22:09   Link #225
Johnny
Working the bags...

Seen the chapter and just insert nipples where they would normally not be drawn. Don't really see a major difference, but to each his own I guess...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-03, 22:52   Link #226
Freeter
beyond

There is no difference aside from the non-censored nips. MS's body was not ready for the TLR.

Blushing Yami in the beginning was love And of course, Momo kicked her game up to 11, even giving Rito service while protecting her man

New TLR and OP, feels so good
Old 2010-10-04, 00:12   Link #227
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

As you've probably noticed, some off-topic posts have been squashed.

Let's try to keep on the topic of the TLR:D manga itstelf and not speculate who's going to do the scan or question their apparent morals about nipples...

...or mention nipples seen in other series...
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 03:59   Link #228
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Just checked out the raw and..
Spoiler for Chapter 01:
Old 2010-10-04, 05:30   Link #229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^My face when reading this chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
There is no difference aside from the non-censored nips. MS's body was not ready for the TLR.

Blushing Yami in the beginning was love And of course, Momo kicked her game up to 11, even giving Rito service while protecting her man

New TLR and OP, feels so good
Figured there wouldn't be any differences. Momo's fight scene was simply amazing, she does everything with style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Just checked out the raw and..
Spoiler for Chapter 01:
Spoiler for Darker than darkness chapter 1:
Old 2010-10-04, 05:46   Link #230
Used Can

As many people thought, it was a sequel indeed, but I guess you can also call it a spin-off, since the main females will be Yami and Momo this time around. While reading the chapter, other than what the previous manga made rather clear (in my opinion), I realised Lala can indeed no longer be a female lead, in terms of romance. She's made her point rather clear to Rito, and Rito has also told her he liked her back (twice). Lala is fine with it, and she has no problems with sharing him with Haruna. In fact, she even said this chapter both of them can marry him. My thoughts on Haruna are the same. With Lala being fine with sharing, there's no real competition anymore. Of course, Haruna may not agree to the idea of sharing, but even in the case that Rito would opt to choose Haruna only, Lala would also be fine with that. So, in terms of romance, I think both of them have already burned out.

Of course, I'm not saying they can not longer add to the series. But I'm expecting them to take a back-seat this time around, since the other heroines could use that focus and development. Personally, I think having Yami and Momo was a really good idea. Yami seemed to have a very interesting back-story, which, in the previous manga, went underused. That and, even though we know she has a thing for Rito, that was never seriously developed. In fact, amongst all the heroines, she probably was the one with the least amount of romantic development. Yami aside, Momo was, in my opinion, the best choice. There's no girl in this manga whose personality contrasts Rito's as much as Momo's. In addition, unlike the other girls, Momo is seriously aggressive. She has no qualms when it comes down to being flirtatious, a tease and even direct to Rito. So, I think she can seriously tweak this manga a notch. Of course, I'd like to see her develop as well.

I also agree with Hanazawa Kana voicing Mea. There's never enough Hanazawa Kana, and Mea does look exactly like Suou.

Anyway, I hope the coming chapters are as long as this one, but I'd probably better not get my hopes up.
Old 2010-10-04, 06:57   Link #231
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
As you've probably noticed, some off-topic posts have been squashed.

Let's try to keep on the topic of the TLR:D manga itstelf and not speculate who's going to do the scan or question their apparent morals about nipples...

...or mention nipples seen in other series...
¡La Represion!
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 09:07   Link #232
justavisitor

read the chapter....lol all the hype that this manga has become borderline h...nah, imo, the art is more or less the same...it's just that the author is willing to put more "detail" on the character's body, that's all

And I really really like this new story and the new main heroine...yami is great as always, and momo's fighting scene will definitely earn her more good points from the readers

Too bad that this is a monthly series tho
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 09:46   Link #233
blade82

if its true that it'll focus on Yami then we can count on Blackcat return and maybe Sven

Last edited by blade82; 2010-10-04 at 10:57.
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 13:17   Link #234
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for Still using spoiler tag just in case since the scanlation hasn't been released yet...:
Old 2010-10-04, 13:37   Link #235
digi.amuro

Just saw the raws and what a great way to start things off. Momo and Yami are a great replacement imo for Lala and Haruna, since they've pretty much gone stale in the development department, while both Momo and Yami are very interesting in their own rights and create a more intriguing dynamic within Rito's relationships. Also, if what I read earlier is true, then Momo's guidance of Rito to the harem end will make things that much more entertaining, not to mention delicious Yami plot and some Mikan on the side, lol.
Old 2010-10-04, 14:17   Link #236
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for Still using spoiler tag just in case since the scanlation hasn't been released yet...:
I was going to say I'll be missing Lala, but I think Momo has topped all of her previous exploits.

Well, I was hoping this would be better than how TLR was towards the end. I felt it got really bland and repetitive.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2010-10-04 at 14:28.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 14:53   Link #237
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

You know I've just noticed that Nana and Momo are lacking their own entries on TLR's Character page on TV Tropes. Anyone feel like rectifying that? I'd do it myself but I never paid any attention to them in the original series.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 20:48   Link #238
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Spoiler for Summary of Chapter 1:
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 21:22   Link #239
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Chapters out by CXC, can't post a link to it though.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 21:24   Link #240
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Scanlation is out (although one page isn't typeset, slight error which will prolly be fixed), but out of courtesy...
Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen