Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-26, 01:38   Link #4101
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Of course we do. Have you seen Murrue Ramius? I mean seriously, god damn.
One of the hottest women in SEED universe indeed.
Old 2012-08-26, 01:44   Link #4102
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Kira and Lacus are still popular despite how detached their relationship appears. They haven't even been shown to kiss or sleep in the same bed. Even Shinn x Lunamaria and Athrun x Cagalli got their kiss scenes which the fans adored. I'm sure if they actually showed more relationship stuff between Kira and Lacus they would be even more popular.
Didn't Fukuda claim that Shinn x Luna were the "only true couple" in the series?
Old 2012-08-26, 01:47   Link #4103
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
That's a very sexist remark, I suggest you check yourself. Plenty of girls watch Gundam for the mecha, that's like saying boys only watch Gundam for the boobs which is wrong.

Guilty as charged there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Of course we do. Have you seen Murrue Ramius? I mean seriously, god damn.
This guy gets it!

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2012-08-26 at 02:02.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 02:28   Link #4104
Destined_Fate

At least you don't deny it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
Didn't Fukuda claim that Shinn x Luna were the "only true couple" in the series?
They're the only ones that actually acts like one after getting together. Cagalli and Athrun keep fighting and things getting in the way, Kira and Lacus refuse to kiss let alone share the same bed. Guess that means Lacus is just the girl Kira settled with since Fllay died. So yeah, that statement seems to hold true.

Though it may also be from how the VA's interacted with each other since they did eventually get married. So I'm sure there was a lot of chemistry between them while they were working on Destiny as Shinn and Lunamaria.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 05:12   Link #4105
Gundamx

Quote:
Rau's defeat and crushing Mwu is going to be the same. Maybe a bit more cashes but even the Perfect Strike is no match for Rau and his Providence. Not to mention that Mwu sacrifices himself anyway, there's nothing so far to show that the Perfect Strike can protect the Archangel like the Akatsuki can. So his fate leading into Destiny will remain the same. So too bad for those that hate Destiny, it's here to stay.

No, Athrun x Cagalli took a huge hit in Destiny and the fanbase fragmented to Athrun x Cagalli, Athrun x Lunamaria, Athrun x Meer, Athrun x Luna's sister, Athrun x Hawke Sisters, Athrun x Rey, Athrun x Shinn, and Athrun x Kira x Shinn x Shinn.

Kira and Lacus are still popular despite how detached their relationship appears. They haven't even been shown to kiss or sleep in the same bed. Even Shinn x Lunamaria and Athrun x Cagalli got their kiss scenes which the fans adored. I'm sure if they actually showed more relationship stuff between Kira and Lacus they would be even more popular.
Last time I check Kira and Lacus = ideal japanese couple...
(old japan = they only kiss after marriage.)

That why they are so popular in japan and since when > no kiss > unpopular?
(It's like watching anime only for kissing...)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 08:17   Link #4106
Destined_Fate

The ideal Japanese couple actually shows that they're a couple. Lacus seems like the girl he settled with but doesn't want to touch. While he took Fllay to town and back multiple times.

Showing them act like a couple would make them more popular, not showing them even show geniune affection towards each other as a couple would hurts their standing. They seem more like really close friends than a couple, especially compared to Shinn x Lunamaria or Athrun x Cagalli even if Athrun has issues when it involves being with his girl.

Anyway, since Mwu got the Perfect Strike it deems reasonable that Lunamaria will get the Destiny Impulse before Destiny is over if they do an HD remake.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-08-26 at 17:03.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 08:37   Link #4107
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Anyway, since Mwu got the Perfect Strike it deems reasonable that Lunamaria will get the Destiny Impulse before Destiny is over if they do an HD remake.
Didn’t they scrap Destiny Impulse the moment they finish developing Destiny Gundam? Still, seeing Destiny Impulse animated will be interesting. There are three units of those, right? Red, Blue, and Purple IIRC.
Old 2012-08-26, 10:09   Link #4108
quagmire

I wonder how they are going to have Mwu sacrifice himself to save the Archangel. The Perfect Strike doesn't have a shield so how will it stand against the Lohengrin long enough to protect the Archangel from it?
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 10:14   Link #4109
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I wonder how they are going to have Mwu sacrifice himself to save the Archangel. The Perfect Strike doesn't have a shield so how will it stand against the Lohengrin long enough to protect the Archangel from it?
my guess is perfect strike equipment got damage or was not used or etc on it?

besides give how it goes yea expect GSD cameo til point indeed yes yes yes HD version of GSD in 2014.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 10:14   Link #4110
Gundamx

1-They are more more popular than Shinn x Lunamaria in japan.
(Both Kira and Lacus after 10+- years >>>>> what about Shinn x Lunamaria?)

And for what I understand from your post >>> unless the have kiss/s*x with each other or they are not popular....
(You do know that you don't need to show them kissing each other to know that they are in love just like we know that kissing someone does not mean you are in love with them.)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 10:18   Link #4111
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

If they do an HD Remaster of Destiny, they should do new eyecatches; instead of just Kira and Lacus, they should also do Athrun and Cagalli (possibly to be later replaced by Athrun and Meyrin), and Shinn and Stellar (later to be replaced by Shinn and Luna), while also keeping the "day and night" theme.
Old 2012-08-26, 10:26   Link #4112
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Maybe this time, it is going to use the agnis cannon from the launcher strike pack to counter the dominion.
And the backlash blows up strike or something.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 14:22   Link #4113
Washu-Chan