AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-08-21, 23:48   Link #2081
Password

More StrikerS SS03. As this is an information heavy track, corrections would be greatly appreciated.

04 - Scaglietti no Ajito Shimai Tachi
04 - Scaglietti's Hideout: The Sisters

Dieci: Nove, Sein, you're here again?
Sein: Ah, Dieci...
Nove: What, did you come here to make a comment?
Dieci: Not really...
Sein: Nove, you shouldn't be so snippy/argumentative/combative to our younger sisters.
Nove: It's just...
Cinque: She's right, Nove. To me, you’re always such a good child...
Dieci: Ah, Cinque-nee, you’re finally awake.
Cinque: I'm still pretty beaten up/in pieces though...
Dieci: Both your spine and upper body parts need to be repaired. Otto is currently working on it.
Cinque: I got damaged pretty seriously and I'm giving you guys so much trouble...
Sein: What? You shouldn't say that.
Deed: Ah, Sisters, you’re all together.
Wendi: O ~su! Heard Cinque-onee is already awake!
Cinque: Ah... Wendi, Deed, I'm sorry I let you worry.
Deed: It's nothing.
Wendi: No no, seeing that you're going to be all right now, it's all good, it's all good! Right, Nove?
Nove: Don't come and talk with me all the time. It's annoying.
Wendi: That's mean! You're so cold ~su!
Deed: Cinque-neesama, can we talk for a moment now?
Cinque: Mm? No problem, I have nothing to do right now.
Deed: Otto and I have almost no memories of the originals. The matter of our sisters is also unclear to us, so...
Sein: Oh right, the two of you were made by "Pure Culture" weren't you?
Wendi: "Pure Culture"?
Nove: You too, Wendi.
Cinque: Nove, explain it to them clearly.
Nove: Mm. Us Numbers are born in two ways: Clone Culture and Pure Culture.
Wendi: Oh~
Nove: Sette and I, Cinque-nee and Uno-nee, we were all made by Clone Culture. The raw materials for the copies were original humans.
Deed: Okay.
Nove: And the rest of you were made by Pure Culture. For a base, he used offsprings from artificial insemination that he had combined with suitable genes.
Dieci: Deed and Otto were born from the same genes.
Deed: Yes, I heard about that.
Cinque: And, while clones easily display special characteristics, it has problems with production efficiency and cost. They're to obtain the special skills the originals possess, creating models specializing in one art.
Wendi: Ah, like Nove's "Air Liner" and Cinque's "Detonator".
Cinque: Culturing is for mass production. It's hard to obtain desired abilities but their production is stable.
Deed: Sein-neesama, how about you?
Sein: I was made by Culturing, but I had a mutation. My "Deep Diver" is an accidentally-produced ultra-rare ability, don't you think? Hee hee hee~
Dieci: Are our sisters from 1 to 4 a little special?
Cinque: That's right. I'm not too sure on the specifics either, but those four are somewhat special existences for the Doctor. They greatly inherited the Doctor's genes...
Deed: I learned something new.
Cinque: To change the subject, Deed, Wendi, I'd like to hear what you young ones have to say.
Wendi, Deed: Yes.
Cinque: The outside world... do you want to see it?
Wendi: Ohh...
Deed: I wonder...
Wendi: Sisters, what about you ~su?
Dieci: It doesn't really mean much to me, all of that.
Sein: I have some interest~... and I don't have any~, haha.
Nove: For me, as long as Cinque-nee is there, I'm fine anywhere.
Sein: Ahaha, because Nove likes Cinque-nee, right?
Nove: Leave me alone!
Deed: However, I'm the same. As long as I'm with Otto, I'm fine anywhere.
Wendi: Me too. As long as it's a place where I can freely do stuff with my sisters, any will do ~su.
Deed: The Doctor allowed me to be born... I'm very grateful for it.
Wendi: Mmhmm
Cinque: I see...
Quattro: Hai hai, Cinque-cha~n.
Sein, Nove, Dieci: Quattro
Wendi: Hi ~su!
Deed: Thanks for your hard work.
Quattro: If our pure and naive youngest sisters become troubled from this sort of talk, that would be ba~d.
Cinque: Ah... Sorry Quattro, but I just wanted to hear their opinionséthoughts...
Quattro: Umu~... though I'm the older sister based on Numbering, just because Cinque-chan was born a little earlier you act like you're the older sister.
Cinque: That`s not my intention at all, please forgive me...
Nove: Wait, Qua-nee.
Quattro: Even though, you have a child-like figure with a flat chest.
Cinque: Um, you, that's horrible, Quattro! Figures and chests aren't related to this!
Quattro: Ahahaha, I wonder~
Sein: Qua-nee, about that, of course Cinque-nee worries quite a bit about her childlike physique.
Cinque: Sein, even you...
Dieci: The proper adjustments to the maintenance pod are complete. Let's go back, Cinque-nee.
Cinque: Ah, let's.
Nove: Shall I carry you?
Cinque: It's okay, I can walk by myself.
Nove: Mm.
Quattro: I happen to be on my way out too. Let me take you there.
Cinque: I'd appreciate it.
Dieci: Well, please do.
Cinque: Haa... I'm sorry little sisters; I will be sleeping for a while in the days ahead. It looks like my new body won't be completed before the next battle.
Deed: Don't mind it.
Sein: Take it easy.
Cinque: Work well together, little sisters. Come back safe...
Quattro: That's not it, Cinque-chan.
Cinque: Ah, right. Let's meet again in our new home.
Sein, Nove, Dieci, Wendi, Deed: Yes!
Quattro: Bye bye~
Deed: Cinque-neesama, although she spoke openly and cheerfully...
Dieci: Her vitals and power weren't too stable...
Sein: She worries about it, doesn't she? Our welfare...
Nove: It's because of them! Urgh! That headband-wearer and that orange-head! They're why Cinque-nee's in such pain...
Deed: The counter-measure group for the special forces is made up of just Wendi and I. With Nove-neesama, we'll be up to three people.
Wendi: Ah... that's right.
Deed: Let's pay them back, Nove-neesama.
Nove: You don't have to say it. With my IS, "Break Liner", I'm going to crush them.
Dieci: Good luck.
Sein: You should have your weapons tuned-up.
Nove: Yeah.
Deed: I'm leaving too.
Dieci: Nove... has found her reason for fighting, hasn't she...?
Sein: It's because she's so simple, that kid.
Dieci: Wendi, how about you?
Wendi: Well, while Nove is like that, we were born at the same time, so she's only my older sister by Numbering. We have many things to worry about, but I'll try my best to watch over Nove ~su, okay? What about you two?
Sein: For me, we~ll... As long as my sisters are healthy and safe, that's good, right? Ah! And the Doctor too, of course.
Dieci: Same with me... well... it's something like that...
Sein: Ah... Lu-ojousama, Zest-sama, and Agito-san... I hope the three of them are fine.
Dieci: Mm... I wonder how they are...

Last edited by Password; 2009-08-24 at 17:22.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 23:54   Link #2082
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

You know...combining the information that Uno was one of those created from a clone, and the note that Uno, Due, Tre, and Quattro were special to the Doctor, that sort of implies that Uno is actually an Opposite Sex Clone of Jail Scaglietti, doesn't it?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 00:46   Link #2083
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
You know...combining the information that Uno was one of those created from a clone, and the note that Uno, Due, Tre, and Quattro were special to the Doctor, that sort of implies that Uno is actually an Opposite Sex Clone of Jail Scaglietti, doesn't it?
Huh, so that's what TVTropes meant when I saw the character sheet on Uno.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 10:27   Link #2084
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Oh cool, more background on the Numbers. Thanks for the translation, Password. About the clones thing, I recall reading that Nove is a(nother) clone of Quint, which would make sense given that her combat style is similar to Subaru and Ginga's. So the question remains: are Cinque and Sette clones of named characters?

On the topic of TVTropes, one of the recent edits mentioned the new Sound Stage released at Comiket76. Any info about its contents yet?
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 02:13   Link #2085
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Huh, so that's what TVTropes meant when I saw the character sheet on Uno.
Jail does like to cover his bases... and making a genderbent version of himself as his secretary is one of those things he does to complete his perfect harem

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 04:59   Link #2086
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Nothing like yourself to know what really turns you on no?
Old 2009-08-23, 09:43   Link #2087
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Ugh, Animelo 2009 Day 2 leaves me horribly disappointed....

Tamura Yukari did perform Little Wish, even did a duet with Shintani Ryoko to DANZEN! Futari wa Purikyua Max Heart version, but....

.... Mizuki Nana singing DISCOTHEQUE and MonStAR with Hirano Aya.... ? Well, at least there's Shin Ai duet with Suara....

*mopes in corner listening to yummy movie drama CDs*

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 09:50   Link #2088
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
*mopes in corner listening to yummy movie drama CDs*
Speaking of which, what are they about anyway? I have the MP3's, but the geniius who uploaded them made one giant track of them which... I'm too lazy to listen to and summarize at the moment.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 10:08   Link #2089
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Speaking of which, what are they about anyway? I have the MP3's, but the geniius who uploaded them made one giant track of them which... I'm too lazy to listen to and summarize at the moment.
This is pretty much what it may mean to most NanoFate-ists. I still think 7Arcs is playing with us.

I was too busy going YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOLI ARFFFFFFFFFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to pay attention to what was really going on, sorry!

Split up version is up on TT now. In .ape format. I'm actually uploading a split up 320kbps mp3 right now for a mate, but my UL speed is.... slow.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-08-23, 10:20   Link #2090
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The way the "we're neutral" lines keep going on and on, its like a broken record. I swear they must use the same words every time!

At the moment it's all packing chaff and nothing new. I wonder if there's anything in those discs that us hardcore fans regard as meat. :/
Old 2009-08-23, 16:33   Link #2091
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Has anyone actually deciphered the songs used in Nanoha? This kinda blew my mind a wee bit.

Spoiler for Tamura Yukari - Hoshizora no SPICA:

It's not crazy, the lyrics were written with these intentions. I can see it from the on going mentions across the theme songs and imagery in the animations. That and I've been chatting with the footnoter for hours x_X;

Spoiler for more:

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 20:31   Link #2092
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Nothing like yourself to know what really turns you on no?
I find that vaguely disturbing, myself.
Old 2009-08-24, 07:57   Link #2093
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

SSX 05-06-07

08-10 probably out next week. And oh damn I'm behind on SSM D:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 17:23   Link #2094
Password

Track 4 edited with corrections from Nagumo
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 15:07   Link #2095
Nagumo
Random Translator

Slowly but surely, we are reaching the end of StrikerS SS03...

08 - Kodai Belka Yami no Sho no Ishi to Shugo Kishi to
08 – Ancient Belka: YnS (Book of Darkness) AI and the Guardian Knights.

Rein: Ah, this… I’m seeing a dream again, the same dream as always. The age of old Belka at war, all I can do is watch. It’s as if watching someone’s memory from far away, the same dream. The same person standing in the middle of the dream is always that lonely looking, silver haired woman.
Reinforce: It seems that this war will last a very long time.
Signum: So it seems.
Rein: Standing there is Signum, Shamal, Vita-chan and Zafira. The entire Yagami family Guardian Knights
Shamal: It’s been a long age of war and our period of activity has been long too; it’ll be over two years now.
Zafira: Two years and a half!
Reinforce: The Blazing General, Knight of the Lake, and Azure Wolf, have you ever thought to yourself this? This continuing age of war, has stretched from our oldest memories and surpasses our combined hundred year existence/history, yet this fighting has never ended once. The sky and sea are filled to the brim with warships; and the earth is littered with weapons and the spilt blood of corpses.
Zafira: In order to satisfy ambition/goals, fighting is quickest method.
Signum: And thus lose their lives in the process. Humans are truly hard to understand.
Shamal: But we aren’t all that different from the weapons that humans have created.
Zafira: Yes…
Shamal: But it seems that our current Meister seems to be much wiser/intelligent than previous Meisters.
Zafira: Rather than complete the YnS, the Meister has chosen delay completion to continue using us for as long as possible it seems.
Reinforce: I’m sorry, everyone.
Signum: No, it’s not something that you should worry yourself with.
Shamal: Just having you awake, comforts us greatly.
Zafira: And this war, our current Meister’s self-restraint, cannot last for all of eternity.
Shamal: One day, the Meister will want to complete the YnS for their own benefit.
Reinforce: That reminds me, I don’t see the Iron Scarlet Lord anywhere.
Zafira: Vita eh?
Signum: She’s probably alone, looking at the sky again.
Shamal: Even though all there is in the sky is dark clouds and warships.
Signum: Vita, YnS is worried about you.
Shamal: Return to us.
Vita: Shut up. I don’t listen to your orders outside of battle.
Reinforce: Vita…
Vita: I told ya to LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Shamal: Vita-chan…
Reinforce: As usual, the Scarlet Iron Lord is harsh.
Shamal: Sorry about this, YnS.
Signum: We’ll give her a good talking to.
Reinforce: No, don’t reprimand her. I know that child hates me.
Signum: It’s not just you. She refuses to let anyone into her heart.
Shamal: She’ll fight with us and protect us but she won’t let herself get close to us.
Reinforce: She’s a gentle child. I would like to let her live more freely but our cursed circumstances won’t allow even that. It’s my fault that I choose the Meister, and cause you so much grief. I’m sorry.
Signum: Don’t apologize. We are but a part of you.
Zafira: This is also our fate.
Signum: Until we break/die, we shall simply continue to fight.
Shamal: When we finally do break/die and sleep, we can finally be at peace, hopefully.
Reinforce: Yes… Scarlet Iron Lord, Vita.
Vita: YOU AGAIN! GET LOST!
Reinforce: If you look east past the castle, there’s a small narrow gap in the clouds where you can see the sky… and there aren’t many warships either.
Vita: Urg…
Reinforce: I’m sure there’s a beautiful sky to see.
Vita: Keh…
Signum: She… just cut the telepathic link.
Shamal: We need to scold her about this.
Reinforce: Its fine. As I suspected, she doesn’t want me around. No matter what battlefield we are called to the sky is the same; darkness, dull cloudy weather and polluted air. I really wanted to show her and all of you, the blue bright sky at least once.
Signum: It won’t be any good if you drive yourself into worry and exhaustion. Don’t worry about it anymore.
Shamal: As long as you lead us and order us on as usual…
Reinforce: Yes…
Rein: The Guardian Knights in the dream… seem so scary and hard to get close to…
Vita: Damn it…
Rein: All I can do is watch. From behind, that woman called the YnS, seems so lonely…

Hayate: Rein’s dreams, you say?
Mariel: Before it seems she was having normal dreams but this time…
Hayate: It might be the same left over memories I experienced long ago. My linker core is melded with the original Reinforce, and Rein’s linker core is born from my own core so...
Mariel: You’re saying that the memories and emotions have been left behind? That sounds like an occult/supernatural/unnatural phenomena to me.
Hayate: Well, I am pretty unnatural myself. It was a Lost Logia after all.
Mariel: Hayate-chan, that’s not true…
Hayate: I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about but I’ll come by earlier to pick her up.
Mariel: Oh no, Vita will be by soon, I’ll get her to take her. She says she wants to visit Zafira to see how he’s doing.
Hayate: I see, if that’s the case, please do. Rein…

Last edited by Nagumo; 2009-08-30 at 10:01.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 19:25   Link #2096
Supremezero

Slow and steady wins the race, neh? Thanks, Nagumo, Password.
Supremezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 22:01   Link #2097
raile
Retired Toaster
*Author

May'n did a cover of ETERNAL BLAZE in Animax Musix Countdown. It was number 1 in the countdown.

Spoiler for Clicku:
Old 2009-08-27, 22:18   Link #2098
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
May'n did a cover of ETERNAL BLAZE in Animax Musix Countdown. It was number 1 in the countdown.
Aha, forgot when that was.

Love how she looks like she's dying, but I would be too if I were trying to sing that. Pulled it off decently.... Then again, I've only heard like two three [lmao I forgot about Iwao Junko's bossa cover album] and a half ['cause HIMEKA only sang part of the song, or so was shown] covers of the song, including the May'n one and I'd love to forget THE LION's cover....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-08-29 at 11:28.
Old 2009-08-29, 05:38   Link #2099
Ottocycle

Are there collated sound stage translations somewhere?

I kind of need some context when I'm translating them nanos and I don't have the original audio anymore...
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 10:01   Link #2100
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Are there collated sound stage translations somewhere?

I kind of need some context when I'm translating them nanos and I don't have the original audio anymore...

You can find what has been translated so far here.

Most are in order, except for StrikerS SS03, which is at the very end.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85192

Tags
music