AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-11, 00:47   Link #201
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
In the website's summary for episode 11, it is similar to the previous one given out, except for one main difference (there are other pointless changes though):

Shinichirou finishes his picture --> Shinichirou finishes his picture book, but hesitates to show it to Noe.

Spoiler for pictures:

1. Hiromi & ...?
2. Breakfast...
3. Noe, at night, at the chicken coop
4. Jun being Jun... Geez
5. Aiko blushing and who?
6. More chicken coop and Noe
7. Hiromi+Popsicle+Glasses
8. Needs to finish things off...
1) Probably Shin because what little of the sleeve we can see matches that of the black sweater he wore under his jacket at the end of episode 10. Plus she should no longer be in the state of mind where she would allow Jun to get that close to her again. Is Shin wiping her tears or just caressing her face? turned out to be Jun. At least she told him off
2) Breakfast probably at Hiromi's place. The mug seems to be the same green mug that Hiromi was holding in the preview clip. Two plates. Who's with her? Shin or Tomoyo?
3) Noe...not sure what to think about that pic other than she's obviously depressed, but then that's probably similar to how Hiromi felt for the past year, knowing that you can't be with the one you love.
4) Jun probably bugging Hiromi. No means no...
5) Aiko on the phone...seems to be blushing but why...also seems to be looking at someone in front of her.
6) Noe again...I have an idea but would rather wait to see it than say it.
7) Hiromi at her new place. When did she start needing to wear glasses? Kind of sudden.
8) Looks like Shin is standing in the room Hiromi used to live in at his place. Probably thinking about what he should have done but did'nt. Why do I feel that she's going to moving back in by the end of the series? Or at least that it would like it would be heading that way.

In the episode 11 preview clip I think it was Tomoyo saying "It was definitely on purpose. That's terrible!". I wonder who and what Tomoyo was referring to.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-03-17 at 14:02.
Old 2008-03-11, 05:10   Link #202
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Yeaa that's a good news certainly:
Old 2008-03-11, 09:59   Link #203
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
While I do think that a picture is worth a thousand words (and you're taking it literally ;p), I think we really need to get some grasp of context even though your conjecture is probably one of the few logical paths to lead to that scene.
well, there is another posibility to that, damn I said I was not going to make anymore theories but I thought we were done with Aiko. This second theory was flying to my head after I read the summary in the website.

Spoiler for about aiko:
Old 2008-03-18, 01:11   Link #204
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Because the website's summary had an additional part:

Spoiler for episode 12 summary:

Spoiler for pictures:

1. Just the mom...
2. Looks like Noe's still sane... Hope the chicken's okay...
3. Drumming...
4. Not bad at all~
5. Guy to guy talk
6. Just another Hiromi pic... Still prefer glasses-Hiromi.
7. Confrontation between Jun (the annoying idiot who stalks people around) and Noe (potential chicken killer). Bet this is where he goes "Can I kiss you?"
8. Arara, kowai~, kowai~ Looks like something got on his nerves. Maybe he found out Jun kissed Noe... (if they do)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-18, 03:10   Link #205
ZODDGUTS

7th pic could be the part where Jun ask for the kiss Noe seems to be surprise in that pic.

8th pic could either be either after Shin sees the kiss or most likely what I think hes resolution to finally set things right if so probably the last scene in the episode.
Old 2008-03-18, 03:59   Link #206
cloudninja

Quote:

Spoiler for pictures:

4) Hiromi looks surprised. I hope not in a bad way. I hope it's not because Shin followed through on Noe's request in episode 8 to do something for Noe that only she would know during the dance. Hiromi might be able to pick up on that and it might upset her, making her even more uneasy about Shin and Noe. As long as Jun is not trying to kiss her (go kiss Noe).
8) Does look angry, but I guess he could just be looking very determined about something.
Old 2008-03-18, 22:46   Link #207
jaisrh

Quote:

Spoiler for pictures:

1. Maybe someone wants to kiss the milf. Jun from the preview? Just kidding.
3. Looks like they're actually holding the hats(?) they use as part of the Mugiha dance. Probably indoors since I see a wall with windows behind Shin. Maybe doing final rehearsal.
4 and 6. Looking pretty good there.
7. Uncontrollable feelings at play? (from summary)
8. Why does his shirt/jacket seem so big? I'll take a leap and say he might be riding his bike and that's why his jacket is puffed up. Looks scary angry or determined.

Spoiler for about episode 12 summary:
Old 2008-03-18, 23:16   Link #208
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisrh View Post
Spoiler for about episode 12 summary:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-19, 20:15   Link #209
Puzzle_Pieces
Social Recluse

Hmm, any one else think that there's a possibility that Jun is telling Noe about the deal in the 7th pic? Maybe Jun realizes that it is partially his fault for making Noe unhappy(setting up the deal and all) and so he will be honest with her and tell her the truth. I think Noe can react to that in several ways. Angry at her brother for doing such a thing, or hurt because Shin only asked her out because of a deal, and also the fact that Shin agreed to it for Hiromi's sake will bring her more sadness.

...Or it might just be me hoping that Jun isn't really in love with Noe and just cares for her deeply.

Last edited by Puzzle_Pieces; 2008-03-19 at 20:54.
Old 2008-03-19, 22:41   Link #210
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle_Pieces View Post
Hmm, any one else think that there's a possibility that Jun is telling Noe about the deal in the 7th pic? Maybe Jun realizes that it is partially his fault for making Noe unhappy(setting up the deal and all) and so he will be honest with her and tell her the truth. I think Noe can react to that in several ways. Angry at her brother for doing such a thing, or hurt because Shin only asked her out because of a deal, and also the fact that Shin agreed to it for Hiromi's sake will bring her more sadness.

...Or it might just be me hoping that Jun isn't really in love with Noe and just cares for her deeply.
Well, even if his feelings are not like that, we know two things. He's going to ask to kiss someone. And the only person on the planet that he seems to care for anything more than an iota is Noe by what Hiromi said and by his own actions in the series which can all be tied to helping her in some way even if he does good deeds for others.

I don't know about you, but I'll be somewhat unhappy if he tries to go for Hiromi even after somewhat acknowledging what Hiromi said...
Old 2008-03-19, 23:18   Link #211
jaisrh

Quote:
I don't know about you, but I'll be somewhat unhappy if he tries to go for Hiromi even after somewhat acknowledging what Hiromi said...
Paranoid thought:
What has me worried is that Shin might do something for Noe during the dance as promised in episode 8 as cloudninja said above. I do remember Noe asking Shin to do that. That might bring the surprised reaction from Hiromi in pic 4 because I don't think Shin will have their heart to heart talk in episode 12 yet because they're too busy with the festival. Jun might try to take advantage of Hiromi if she gets upset and runs away. Pic 8 might be because Shin gets angry and chases after them after realizing he did something stupid.

Hope I'm just being too paranoid because I don't want to see that happen.
Old 2008-03-19, 23:48   Link #212
Westlo
Lets be reality

If Shin does a chicken dance for a few seconds I'll crack up.
Old 2008-03-20, 00:01   Link #213
jaisrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
If Shin does a chicken dance for a few seconds I'll crack up.
Unfortunately the sign that Shin is supposed to give Noe would be something that only she is supposed to notice, although Hiromi might recognize the sign too since she knows about the picture book.
Old 2008-03-20, 10:30   Link #214
Puzzle_Pieces
Social Recluse

Quote:
Well, even if his feelings are not like that, we know two things. He's going to ask to kiss someone. And the only person on the planet that he seems to care for anything more than an iota is Noe by what Hiromi said and by his own actions in the series which can all be tied to helping her in some way even if he does good deeds for others.

You have a point, but honestly, I wouldn't want him to ask Noe that question, neither do I want to see him asking Hiromi. But it's inveitable he'll ask one of them so meh. I'm not the type to be into incest, even if it is one sided.

Hmm, a sign that only Noe would notice... I have no clue as to what that could be.
Old 2008-03-20, 14:53   Link #215
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle_Pieces View Post
You have a point, but honestly, I wouldn't want him to ask Noe that question, neither do I want to see him asking Hiromi. But it's inveitable he'll ask one of them so meh. I'm not the type to be into incest, even if it is one sided.

Hmm, a sign that only Noe would notice... I have no clue as to what that could be.
I don't think it's inevitable that it's gonna be Hiromi or Noe. He could be talking to a doll or something. ^___^ lol wouldn't that be interesting?

Btw, I heard title of episode 13 will be "I want to Face You Properly, because I Want to Believe You". Anyone here heard the same thing?
Old 2008-03-20, 17:25   Link #216
Puzzle_Pieces
Social Recluse

Talking to a doll? Lol erm... Well, if he does that, wouldn't he be practicing for someone? That would lead to another question of who he is practicing for.

The titles and summaries for the last three episodes were posted two pages back. Most people think that it is Shin who will say that line for ep 13, and I think so too.
Old 2008-03-21, 04:15   Link #217
ani_d

Quote:

Spoiler for ep 13 summary:
Ah crap -_- Those writers suck at summaries. Doesn't this tells us everything? "Once again" =/ LOL My bet is Hiromi will be the one to say ep 13's title.
Old 2008-03-21, 15:34   Link #218
Theowne
耳をすませば

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Ah crap -_- Those writers suck at summaries. Doesn't this tells us everything? "Once again" =/ LOL My bet is Hiromi will be the one to say ep 13's title.

Your reaction itself almost seems like a bit of a spoiler even though I didn't read the summary...

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Old 2008-03-22, 07:02   Link #219
roan

Spoiler:

After Recording commentary → http://anime.goo.ne.jp/contents/news..._82/index.html
Old 2008-03-22, 11:58   Link #220
Sinta

it should be Hirmoi but you never really know with a show like this.
Closed Thread