AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-12-03, 12:06   Link #21
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
I finally got a chance to watch all of these yesterday, and I personally found it lovely to watch, even if I find some characters annoying.

Minato is to sweet for his own good, and his reaction when he thought masa was ghost who was going to disappear after his 10000 shoot, was adorable.

Also, naming your owl Who is almost as bad as naming your dog, D.O.G. (true story xD)
Old 2019-01-05, 13:18   Link #22
LKK

Is Episode 10 well and truly the end of the series? If so, that was a non-ending ending if ever I saw one.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-05, 13:58   Link #23
tokinokanatae

It has thirteen episodes. The next one is set to air on 01/10.

Last edited by tokinokanatae; 2019-01-05 at 15:41. Reason: Oops, got it confused with another show.
tokinokanatae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-05, 15:43   Link #24
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokinokanatae View Post
It has thirteen episodes. The next one is set to air on 01/10.
That's a comfort. Thanks.

(Thread moved back to Current. Accidental move.)

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2019-01-06, 16:23   Link #25
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

ep 11...hmmm, wouldn't it have been better to tell the students about the accident after their tournament? They could have just made up some lie like Masa-chan is stuck in traffic or flat-tire or something. Now their performance will be affected either negatively (in real life) or positively (an option in anime ).

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 15:23   Link #26
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
ep 11...hmmm, wouldn't it have been better to tell the students about the accident after their tournament? They could have just made up some lie like Masa-chan is stuck in traffic or flat-tire or something. Now their performance will be affected either negatively (in real life) or positively (an option in anime ).
While, I agree, there's little to explain away why he's not reachable at least by phone. He's got a flat tire and his phone died, may sound way to coincidental. But there high school boys so they might have bought it.
Old 2019-01-07, 17:10   Link #27
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
People don't always make the best decisions, and they don't always make the best decisions with regards to a mere sporting event.

Also, maybe the next line is that he'll be fine, but is stuck at the hospital for observation at the moment or something.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 18:42   Link #28
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Something is fishy about that whole thing, what with Masa having asked the shopkeeper for a "favor" right before he left.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 21:28   Link #29
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
While, I agree, there's little to explain away why he's not reachable at least by phone. He's got a flat tire and his phone died, may sound way to coincidental. But there high school boys so they might have bought it.
They're anime high school boys, so they most likely would have bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
People don't always make the best decisions, and they don't always make the best decisions with regards to a mere sporting event.

Also, maybe the next line is that he'll be fine, but is stuck at the hospital for observation at the moment or something.
Well, this kind of reminds me of that incident with the Canadian woman skater who had to go out and skate her program right after she was told her mother passed away by heart attack or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Something is fishy about that whole thing, what with Masa having asked the shopkeeper for a "favor" right before he left.
Oh that's right. Forgot about that. Would be cruel if this was a ploy to get them to play better. Also risky since it can also have an opposite effect.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2019-01-11 at 00:33.
Old 2019-01-08, 17:05   Link #30
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Pretty messed up for a prank, if that's what it is. Just because Masa became a better archer when his master died doesn't mean it'll be the same for others.
Old 2019-01-20, 16:50   Link #31
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

That was a pretty good last episode. It was an enjoyable series, I think. I heard there's a 14th episode in March...why such a late release for a single episode? Special OVA?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2019-01-20, 16:59   Link #32
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I was glad to see one of the twins miss. Shame it wasn't both. Will he get target panic from now on?
Old 2019-01-22, 15:39   Link #33
LKK

The ending was beautifully done. The visuals were almost poetic in their presentation. The ending flashback where we saw that Masa as a teenager standing next to little Minato when he first heard the magic sound of the shoot was the perfect cap to a heartfelt show. Most definitely my favorite Fall 2018 show.

Tags
archery, sports