AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-09-30, 18:28   Link #7061
elfboy

Hi everybody. Yeah, joined up last week (because of Macross Frontier) and well, lost my mind just reading that damned episode 25 thread.

I'm... old. Well, 30, but shit, that's like old enough to know that if I make a statement about a loli being cute, the SWAT team is gonna storm my house and go all Law & Order: SVU on my ass. Thankfully, I do not like loli's. Yay!

I pretty much grew up on the old stuff -- the original Macross, Ultraman, original Transformers, Akira, Evangelion -- but it wasn't until stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic?! stuff like that came out that I became obsessed.

I'm a Macross fan (I sat through the entire run of M7!... only once, because I could feel myself dying with each episode, and I got scared that I actually might), so I'd probably be lurking around there a bit more, but I'm catching up on all the anime (old & new) that I've not had the opportunity to watch over the last 10 years (since I have to work for my money, because my parents don't love me anymore. If they did, they'd have set up a complicated trust fund system and an onsen filled with several lovely ladies to choose from in my harem, while I get into mad misadventures every week. Trust me, if your parents loved you, they'd have given you this. That or sent you to a high school with lots of hot babes with short skirts... they sent me to an all-boys Catholic school. Fascists!)

Anyway, that's my retarded intro. Catch ya guys later.
elfboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 18:35   Link #7062
RoVen
I'm ready

Hello there, i'm a new member on animesuki... nice to see you all
RoVen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 22:10   Link #7063
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Thumbs up hello

I am Le_Rukia, as you can tell from my ID, I love bleach, but I am obsessed with FMP. during the month of September while waiting for BLEACH updates I watched FMP on anime network, enjoyed it so much I went out and purchased the whole DVD series and read the novels starting with end of day by day, dancing a very merry Christmas, and I am completing como and pulling all details on BOMF and TMMD and NOT. Since I am finding it hard to put down I should be done by this Sunday. I hope to participate in the ongoing FMP threads...
Le_Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 09:19   Link #7064
Seeker

Hi everyone, first post.

My profile will tell you I'm into several anime. #1 is gonna always be Tekkaman Blade (Teknoman). I think its sad that it's kind of a lesser known series, so if any of you are also huge fans out there I'd love to hear from you. Also amoung my favs are Karas and Devil may cry. Im very selective about what I include in my favorites. Always on the lookout for more. Also, my love of the style and fan culture of anime has made me spontaniously decide to attept to learn Japanese. As of now I know random phrases, and I plan specificly to focus more on it in weeks to come as I buy a new computer, and language learning software with it. So if any of you are from japan, I'd like to hear from you.

Please keep in mind I speak very little Japanese just random phrases and cannot read it either, but I'm going to try eventually.

Thanks
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 14:38   Link #7065
SoulEvans
Miru the Death Scythe~♥

Hajimemashite! x3
My Name is Miru..and 18 years old^^
I'm from Germany..so I'll excuse for my bad English @.@

uhmn..yeah dont really know what to write^^
I read this forum for a while..
and now I thought
'why not register and join this community x3'

hah~
well..uhmn..
If you got any questions just ask or pm me lol

Hope e'll get al along~

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
SoulEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:24   Link #7066
Megann
All Hail Lelouch!

Send a message via MSN to Megann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Same with me when I arrived here last year.
I see you're a canadian!
Countrymen have to stick together you know!

Ah, and welcome to Animesuki!
behave and have fun!
We have a lot in common, then :P
Yup, I'm Canadian,
Thanks everyone <3
Megann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 05:23   Link #7067
Switch.

Osu!
I'm Davy, I'm 16 years old and I love anime/manga.
I love in Belgium(Europe) so there's no much manga to buy here and I dont read scans.
Some of my fav series are Lucky Star, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Air Gear , ...
Switch. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 06:19   Link #7068
Kiggz

Hey i am new any members from canada/toronto ?

PM me if you want to make friends and start a little forum community ^_^
Kiggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 10:53   Link #7069
Tykki_Mikk

Send a message via AIM to Tykki_Mikk
Whats up everyone
I'm from New York and I'm new here and i can't wait to discuss anime because all my friends are usually into whats popular on tv here and don't like to get into things that might make them different, hope to get along with all of you
Tykki_Mikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 12:25   Link #7070
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome to the forum.

Read the rules and be nice.
Old 2008-10-02, 13:15   Link #7071
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Hello, I am SuigetsuKun. I'm watching Naruto, Bleach, OnePiece and of course I'm open for more. I'm sure you can suggest something. In the past, I watched Noir, NGE, Samurai Champloo and Dragonball Z. I know there's a lot more and I've not even seen 1% of what's brilliant. If you have any suggestions, I'm open for anything.

Well, okay. I'm happy to get to know you all. Hi.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 15:42   Link #7072
kewlgurl4ya
USODA

Send a message via MSN to kewlgurl4ya
Hiya guys! My name's kelsey but i go by Samu (my Naruto OC) i'm rly new to this message board thinger XD so plz bear with me ^^; Higurashi is mai F A V O R I T E anime! Shion and Rika are my fave charas ;P
kewlgurl4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 17:06   Link #7073
LiuXuande

Hi everyone!

So, I lurk here a LOT. Figured I'd finally make an account and start posting ^_^

Let's see...

Favorite Anime: Honey & Clover
Favorite Manga: Azumanga Daioh
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy VII takes the cake, but I'm a huge KH fan (esp KH II FM+)

Also a huge Touhou fan (as per the avvy), and TH8 is my favorite. And I'm moderately proficient in Japanese (JLPT level 3, lol, so nothing great...) so I usually watch raws and sometimes buy import DVDs if I can manage to afford them ^^;; Since my prayers for Region 1 Honey & Clover will never be answered...

Anyway, look forward to meeting this community :P
LiuXuande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 20:12   Link #7074
Thor02
Teilzeit-Held

Send a message via MSN to Thor02
Hello everybody,

I've been lurking around Animesuki for about 2 years and just decided, don't know why though^^, to register here. Maybe I'll start posting and annoying you now.
Well what else shall I say... favourite anime: Too many =)
Going to sleep now, 3 am already over here -,-
Thor02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 20:45   Link #7075
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Hello everyone welcome to Wikipedia, Animesuki! It may be a good idea to check the forum rules.

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 12:40   Link #7076
EagleTempest
The Timid Introvert

Heya everyone ^^ I just joined here recently so I guess that makes me a noob again? Ah, well, "For everything there is a start." as they say.
Looking forward to talking about different types of Animes and such ^^
EagleTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 13:59   Link #7077
arcangelus
arcangelus

Send a message via AIM to arcangelus Send a message via Yahoo to arcangelus
hey all...noobie here.

full time LJ-er, sometimes hanging in MAL and crunchyroll :P

nice to meet you all!
arcangelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 14:26   Link #7078
Striding Cloud

Hello everyone!

Recently found out I had a registered account on ASuki, so here I am. I play the acoustic and electric guitar; and I have no artistic talent. xD

I'm looking forward to being here. =]
Striding Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 03:50   Link #7079
Belisaria
Locked Girl

Hello! I'm Belisaria, 14 years old. I'm french, so sorry if my english is not really good ^^'
I'm a huge Code Geass fan (Favorite character : Nunnally), Tales of fan, Touhou fan (All hail Kaguya!)..wait, there's too many things I like ^^'
I love drawing, reading, I'm also a sig maker and an AMV maker.
Nice to meet you, everyone!
Belisaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-05, 13:40   Link #7080
Evayo
I brings a ruckus.

Greetings, everypeoples. A HUGE lurker has just arrived.

My name is Evayo. I go by that name on pretty much every site. Anyways, I'm a 16-year-old anime artist from Dublin, CA. I take an ROP Animation & Motion Graphics class in high school right now, and my teacher sometimes utilizes my services to design logos and t-shirts for Hot Topic. So... I pretty much get paid to do what I love. That, and I do the gardening around the house.

My dad is part of a Christian rock band, which I also designed most of the graphics for. I designed the CD case, booklet, CD art...

I've also recently decided to take up the violin. Speaking of which, my AniMot Graphics class is making its own anime, and on top of doing most of the animation, I also write the background music. I've always been told I have an ear for orchestral stuff.

...My mother was right. I am special.(well... not really)

I have way too many anime series that I love, too many to list. However, I will tell you my favorite anime character: Tomoyo Sakagami of Clannad. If ever I could marry an anime character I would... oh, *ahem*... I apologize.

Sorry, I um... I like to talk.

~:Evayo:~

Last edited by Evayo; 2008-10-05 at 13:52.
Evayo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members