AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-03-24, 12:43   Link #521
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'd say that it is likely she did that at this point. Does her family know that she is involved though? I suppose given that she never came back, one could assume they do.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 12:53   Link #522
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Is Loyd (how was that written again?) Clovis's brother? He said that "My brother has made a wonderfull thing (about Lancelot)". Loyd made it, is this a misspeling in the subs?
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 12:53   Link #523
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I'd say that it is likely she did that at this point. Does her family know that she is involved though? I suppose given that she never came back, one could assume they do.
not like anyone really cares.

Her mother's in jail, her father's out of the country, her step-mother's a stupid jerk. We never saw any wanted posters for Kallen despite seeing ones for other's, she could probably just walk right back into the Stadtfeld mansion (assuming Lelouch didn't destroy it back int 23 >_>)

Last edited by ashlay; 2008-03-24 at 13:11.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 12:56   Link #524
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
Is Loyd Clovi's brother? He said that "My brother has made a wonderfull thing (about Lancelot)". Loyd made it, is this a misspeling in the subs?
no Lloyd is not Clovis's brother, Schniezel is the one that was in control of the creation of Lancelot, Lloyd worked for him, so technically, Schniezel was responsible for the creation of Lancelot.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 13:01   Link #525
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
Is Loyd Clovi's brother? He said that "My brother has made a wonderfull thing (about Lancelot)". Loyd made it, is this a misspeling in the subs?
No. Lloyd isn't from royal family.
Schenizel is the sponsor behind Lloyd and has the right to it. So you could still say Schenizel "made" that thing.

BTW if it's 17:14 of Ep2 you're talking about, what Clovis said was, "great, now I owe brother a favor."
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 13:03   Link #526
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Quote:
BTW if it's 17:14 of Ep2 you're talking about, what Clovis said was, "oh great, now I owe brother a favor."
Yep, that one. It was diffrerent i my subs.
"my brother has made quite the formidable machine"
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 13:15   Link #527
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, those subs aren't really incorrect I suppose. Since Schneizal is the one who had it built you could say he made it.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-03-24, 17:46   Link #528
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

That line is incorrect, though. XD It should be "oh great, now I owe brother a favor."
Clovis refuses to use Lancelot unless it's the last thing helpful because he doesn't want to owe Schenizel anything.
Old 2008-03-24, 17:50   Link #529
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
That line ("oh great, now I owe brother a favor.") is incorrect, though. XD
Clovis refuses to use Lancelot unless it's the last thing helpful because he doesn't want to owe Schenizel anything.
wait..."oh great, now I owe brother a favor" is correct though, and
"My brother has made a wonderful thing" is off, right?
Old 2008-03-24, 17:53   Link #530
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Yes. I edited my post so it won't be that confusing now.
Old 2008-03-24, 18:11   Link #531
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

What line was that episode from? 2 I think? The only line I have with my subs is "Well, it looks like I've incurred an unwanted debt," unless I missed it. I didn't hear any words that sounded like brother either when listening to that or was this before the Lancelot was deployed.

Old 2008-03-24, 18:16   Link #532
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
What line was that episode from? 2 I think? The only line I have with my subs is "Well, it looks like I've incurred an unwanted debt," unless I missed it. I didn't hear any words that sounded like brother either when listening to that or was this before the Lancelot was deployed.
aniue is a word for older brother
Old 2008-03-24, 18:27   Link #533
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Ah, I hear it now. Well, that is one of the few mistakes I've ever found with my subs. I guess nothing is perfect.

Old 2008-03-24, 19:27   Link #534
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Ah, I hear it now. Well, that is one of the few mistakes I've ever found with my subs. I guess nothing is perfect.
The one that Aurr was talking about is from the Shinsen release....just another reason no to watch their release of R2
Old 2008-03-24, 21:47   Link #535
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, Shinsen won't do it now that it is released unless under another name.

Old 2008-03-25, 19:52   Link #536
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

just finished watching through whole series, and in the end, the *black knight* is finished right? cause zero abandoned them and basically i've seen some people from black knight die (like inoue *she was one of my fav D:*)
Old 2008-03-25, 20:00   Link #537
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
just finished watching through whole series, and in the end, the *black knight* is finished right? cause zero abandoned them and basically i've seen some people from black knight die (like inoue *she was one of my fav D:*)
.......you really didn't check any of the spoilers in the first post of the Code Geass Season 2 Spring thread did you.......
Old 2008-03-25, 20:18   Link #538
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
long story short: no.

read through the first post in http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=59004 if you want to know exactly what happened between 25 and 26.
Old 2008-03-25, 21:17   Link #539
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

alright, i read that thread; so basically black knight is still alive, but without zero and episode 25-26 was just one battle they lost. also, i heard season 2 will be *global* battle so it probably won't be jap rebel vs emperors only right? (like china might be involved?)
Old 2008-03-25, 21:21   Link #540
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
alright, i read that thread; so basically black knight is still alive, but without zero and episode 25-26 was just one battle they lost. also, i heard season 2 will be *global* battle so it probably won't be jap rebel vs emperors only right? (like china might be involved?)
Pretty much. They lost one battle in 24-25. 26... begins anew the Rebellion, I think (waiting for the actual episode and not reading the summaries/music files).

Yeah, global battle means the whole world (like China and EU) and not just Japan vs. Britannia.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a