AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-01, 01:24   Link #281
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I agree. No one is morally upright in the series, including Zwei aka Reiji himself.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 01:43   Link #282
slayer545-sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Since when Phantom is about ethics? You watching a wrong show. As I said earlier, no one is clean or morally right in this story. It is all bunch of tainted souls trying to be human as much as they can under these conditions.

Even in game, Claudia is slightly MILF but she felt more like senior very wise girl who adept in playing people like puppet. The series just turn on this aspect of her higher.

There is always option of exiting this series. Why sticking around and get worked out? It is an entertainment, not an obligation.
WRONG! I have to watch many of these shows because I am doing a PhD on ANIME AND PSYCHOLOGY.

BTW: I know it is not about ethics but I am wondering WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY? Where is the FBI? Where is the police doing? There is not a single Mafia that is still safe so where are the ethics or someone who enforces them?

WE NEED THE GREEN BERETS! USA Special OPS.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 01:50   Link #283
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

That seems interesting...

I'd like to read up on that.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-05-01, 02:07   Link #284
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Claudia gave me a nose bleed
Yes, I too enjoyed the Claudia/Zwei hints on the show.

Old 2009-05-01, 03:25   Link #285
Mentar
Banned

slayer545-sama: As a reminder, this is a story about a criminal organization. It is SUPPOSED to be nasty, dirty, unfair and cruel. This anime-original episode is

1) to establish that Inferno are true bastards

2) to establish that Zwei in "phantom" mode is an empty shell and will kill even kids and women
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 04:25   Link #286
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think even though it was a comedy's act , Ein was enjoying the "date" . She needs more love lol .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 05:18   Link #287
CPOK
Gun Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
Tranqs? You don't a silencer FOR THAT! You need a silencer for bullets. Darts DO NOT MAKE NOISE LIKE BULLETS.

It isn't a silencer...it is a suppressor. Second, people in special effects need to fire a real gun with a real suppressor on it. the only noise you hear is the bolt working when a gun has a suppressor on it. a dull clunk as the slide extracts the spent cartridge and chambers a new cartridge into the breach is all you hear.

Now back on topic.

Yes Zwei is a cold bastard, but it does get better as it goes on (well at least in the game it does)
CPOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 05:46   Link #288
patnam

i think I have to seize watching this series until the story about the Inferno betrayal within...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 08:13   Link #289
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
i think I have to seize watching this series until the story about the Inferno betrayal within...
One should enjoy the good with the bad. Betrayals don't arise from people thinking that an org like Inferno is bad. It's just an excuse to gain more power. If you think an org like Inferno is bad, you disappear as fast as you can and pray that they don't find you.

Very few people with morals exist in this title. It is a story about a mafia and hitmen dealing with other mafias.
Old 2009-05-01, 09:13   Link #290
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

In my opinion it's a bit pointless to presume he didn't slept with her.
Spoiler for minor gamespoilers, up til anime episode 5.:

By the way her ark was my favorite, due to it's ending. It lets you in Claudia's personality completely, and allows the player to see there's more to her than meets the eye.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 10:59   Link #291
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
In my opinion it's a bit pointless to presume he didn't slept with her.
Spoiler for minor gamespoilers, up til anime episode 5.:

By the way her ark was my favorite, due to it's ending. It lets you in Claudia's personality completely, and allows the player to see there's more to her than meets the eye.
As far as I am concerned sex was not revealed and I don't believe that. Zwei is feeling if anything would be for Ein. If it is in the game then they should animate considering it already has gore/dark elements some serious ecchi elements that they did it would be nice to have so to see really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
slayer545-sama: As a reminder, this is a story about a criminal organization. It is SUPPOSED to be nasty, dirty, unfair and cruel. This anime-original episode is

1) to establish that Inferno are true bastards

2) to establish that Zwei in "phantom" mode is an empty shell and will kill even kids and women
Yeah, well I knew about that but hey this is a discussion and I like to discuss MY FEELINGS. Thank you for the words "TRUE BASTARDS" because that is exactly what I was thinking and still am. SOMEONE SEND THE SPECIAL OPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPOK View Post
It isn't a silencer...it is a suppressor. Second, people in special effects need to fire a real gun with a real suppressor on it. the only noise you hear is the bolt working when a gun has a suppressor on it. a dull clunk as the slide extracts the spent cartridge and chambers a new cartridge into the breach is all you hear.

Now back on topic.

Yes Zwei is a cold bastard, but it does get better as it goes on (well at least in the game it does)
Thanks for the definition but a silencer is also used as a term BTW. Yeah, I know because I played Metal Gear and they did the same thing with many weapons. Yeah the rest.....O_O I was in the army so I know.
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 11:22   Link #292
orion

You know guys, you don't have to bring in game spoilers to prove something that the anime practically is shouting on its own.

Anyone who watced a hentai or mature anime title knows what is implied when a female says words like "Amazing" in a bedroom and turns off the lights.
Old 2009-05-01, 12:14   Link #293
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Well I'm sorry, but I can't provide any other proofs than that. If that's not convincing enough than so be it, but no one should expect them to show hentaii scenes in a 15+ TV broadcast, to acknowledge something so obvious for those skeptical viewers.
Edit: By the way I'm pretty sure when some future events going to happen, Zwei himself going to admit it. Everyone should feel free to think whatever he/she wants until then though.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 12:20   Link #294
Key Board
Carbon

She pretty much ordered him to get in her pants
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 12:43   Link #295
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Who's the good guys and who's the bad guys!? lol. Ms. McCunnen is banging. I'd be her bodyguard any day.

And they could have had her tell him to take his pants off and follow her into her room as she disrobes herself.
Old 2009-05-01, 12:52   Link #296
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I had no idea this show would just get better and better. It was already pretty good.
Spoiler for ep5:
Fabulous BGM from Nanase Hikaru. And to give my own answer to DragoZERO's (rhetorical?) question: I think our heroes are the bad guys.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 12:53   Link #297
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

I just watched episode 5 That was a really good episode. Zwei shooting Eva and Duke was hard to watch but thats how things roll, when you are involved in that kind of business.

Claudia is one sexy ass skank, Zwei you should be happy that you got to beat that, I wouldn't mind staying over her house every night if I'm going to get the same reward.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 14:34   Link #298
SkoolRumble4Ya

Damn Phantom keeps on getting better. I like how Ein knows how to put on an act. I can't wait for next week.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 15:13   Link #299
u43368
Disabled By Request

Spoiler for Ep 5:
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 15:54   Link #300
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
I just watched episode 5 That was a really good episode. Zwei shooting Eva and Duke was hard to watch but thats how things roll, when you are involved in that kind of business.

Claudia is one sexy ass skank, Zwei you should be happy that you got to beat that, I wouldn't mind staying over her house every night if I'm going to get the same reward.

Yeah, but what happens when she gets tired of you? Claudia is not a person to be trusted since she's in that line of work.

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen