In the next week or so.
Old 2012-05-26, 02:35   Link #763
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Thats why I said

There's no way he can bang 14 girls and walk away without a scratch. That could only happen if it was 1 night stands or just some sex friends fooling around.
But as he more or less go the TWGOK style and try to capture their heart, it's just impossible for all 14 girls go "ohhh whatever" or "ohhh we luv yu so much, fuck us harem style 15p".
huh? hooking up with 14 girls is nowhere near impossible
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 05:15   Link #764
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
One of them is his cousin, with the last boss probably being his aunt. Hooking up with 14 different girls you will likely not see again after breaking up is possible. But they will not appreciate dating a guy, who plays around with them only to dump them later. It is will most likely end in a casualty, most likely male one
Old 2012-05-26, 06:28   Link #765
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
One of them is his cousin, with the last boss probably being his aunt. Hooking up with 14 different girls you will likely not see again after breaking up is possible. But they will not appreciate dating a guy, who plays around with them only to dump them later. It is will most likely end in a casualty, most likely male one
School days *shiver*
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 07:44   Link #766
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
We are talking about Harem not Fuck and Run.
Unless you live in some country where your village people create polygamic families, its kinda impossible.
14 girls from monogamy society won't be to happy about "their" guy playing around with 13 other women, while he also sleeps with them.
So as I and everyone before said, its damn near impossible for him to go out without a scratch if he aims for harem. And he does that.
You don't make your targets fall in love with you, if you go for Fuck and Run, now do you?
As far as cousin story goes, she treats it more than just some screwing on sidelines. We can only expect that other girls will also treat it like something more than just sex friends.
Old 2012-05-26, 07:50   Link #767
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
We are talking about Harem not Fuck and Run.
Unless you live in some country where your village people create polygamic families, its kinda impossible.
14 girls from monogamy society won't be to happy about "their" guy playing around with 13 other women, while he also sleeps with them.
So as I and everyone before said, its damn near impossible for him to go out without a scratch if he aims for harem. And he does that.
You don't make your targets fall in love with you, if you go for Fuck and Run, now do you?
As far as cousin story goes, she treats it more than just some screwing on sidelines. We can only expect that other girls will also treat it like something more than just sex friends.
Actually some people would, your forgetting some people won't sleep with you unless there's some sort of relationship and there's plenty of guys that take advantage of those sorts of girls. Their known as douche bags, but fuck and run while making them fall in love with you still happens.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 08:05   Link #768
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Actually some people would, your forgetting some people won't sleep with you unless there's some sort of relationship and there's plenty of guys that take advantage of those sorts of girls. Their known as douche bags, but fuck and run while making them fall in love with you still happens.
And that's why we say "Nice Boat" will happen.
Jeeeez its tiresome. If 14 girls fall in love with you and you screw around them whats the chance to get Yandere or even worse.
I'm tired of trying to explain that, over and out.
Old 2012-05-26, 08:18   Link #769
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
And that's why we say "Nice Boat" will happen.
Jeeeez its tiresome. If 14 girls fall in love with you and you screw around them whats the chance to get Yandere or even worse.
I'm tired of trying to explain that, over and out.
Not everyone knows what Nice Boat means, so it's understandable :|
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 09:10   Link #770
JAGI_X

I think if some 14 girls fall in love with Terumi and i think most of them won't give up on him or they if do not mind becoming his concubine so long as they can be with him.

I guess thats crazy dont you think guys.
Old 2012-05-26, 09:30   Link #771
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Not everyone knows what Nice Boat means, so it's understandable :|
Know your meme right, all it takes is type not know word such as "nice boat" in the old uncle google to get the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
I think if some 14 girls fall in love with Terumi and i think most of them won't give up on him or they if do not mind becoming his concubine so long as they can be with him.

Frankly I don't think we will get all 14 girls with current pace. Let say it takes 30+/- chapters a girl. That will make it 420 chapters long manga. Romance usually don't tend to last that long, unless they are damn good. (yeah chapters may be 10+/- page short, but manga is still a weekly right)
Of course we could say that each girl will get 5-10 chapters, but that will be just cheap. Having 40-100 pages for a girl is just to low to flesh out a character and relationship with her. Especially when you consider that most of those chapters will either be some side events, or groping/flashing/sex/ecchi. There's just not enough panels for talking and story.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:20   Link #772
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:

That's in DxD, as of the latest chapters here the mc wants intercourse more than fleshing out his relationship. He aims for girls his aunt wants for her research, without her help I doubt he got the skills to seduce one girl, much less two-time them.

It will probably stop after 2-3 more girls, due to his girlfriends finding out he cheats on them.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:22   Link #773
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

dang man why the hell do people always compare every romance anime/manga to the boat? What other materials have that ending?
Old 2012-05-26, 10:36   Link #774
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
dang man why the hell do people always compare every romance anime/manga to the boat? What other materials have that ending?
Because it was something new, a move which required a lot of balls to show it.
Most mangas/animes tend to fall into typical cliché, either 1 girl ending, some happy open ended harem, or other variation of that.
Most authors just don't want to do anything extreme as to not create a backlash which would hinder/decrease or even totally stop the sales of that particular title/medium.

From animes I think I remember Shuffle! almost had a "nice boat" with MC sister or who was that blonde girl.

Rest of animes tend to not go anywhere near that territory.
There may be and probably are a few mangas which have more or less a "nice boat" in them. However type of that "boat" can vary from series to series.

Then theres a lot of H Visual Novels Games and I'm damn sure that theres hell a lot of "Nice Boats" there.

But we got quite off topic so ... when does the new chapters come out.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:36   Link #775
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
lol cause people just like to.
The instant something looks the slightest bit "bad", out comes the boat
I find it amusing when it happens

I would bet on some of the girls going off the deep end as in being very pissed off and try something but I highly doubt we'd see the boat here.

I don't expect to see fleshed out development for all the girls, I think we could see one or 2 being handled in much fewer chapters than we'd expect or at least development of a couple of girls at the same time.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:41   Link #776
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
That's in DxD, as of the latest chapters here the mc wants intercourse more than fleshing out his relationship. He aims for girls his aunt wants for her research, without her help I doubt he got the skills to seduce one girl, much less two-time them.

It will probably stop after 2-3 more girls, due to his girlfriends finding out he cheats on them.
Yeah i know it's in DxD but if some the girls find out i think they wont give up on you know like if they try to grab his attention.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:45   Link #777
Xaturas

Quote:
Yeah i know it's in DxD but if some the girls find out i think they wont give up on you know like if they try to grab his attention.
You forget one thing.
This story is set in *real life* and characters tend to behave more or less *real*.

There's no dragons devils angels and magical harems in this story. HS DxD have less regulations on characters relationship in that story setting. Having harems there is something normal, in MkM there is no such thing at least not widely spread/available.
Old 2012-05-26, 11:39   Link #778
JAGI_X

Well let's forget that topic and wait for the next chapter.
Old 2012-05-26, 12:12   Link #779
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Agreed! But they do bring up a point. If Terumi were to go through with the 14 women plan which of course he will because he's the prime "guinea pig" of his aunt's research. He doesn't have the logic or the smarts to get away with two-timing or keep a low profile, after he's finished seducing a woman without the aunt guiding him due to his lack of experience with women.

I doubt that Terumi will get killed but the woman will definitely get hurt and angry to the point where they'd cut off any contact with him whatsoever. For every actions there's a consequence, and it'll be interesting to see if he'll mature to the point where his goal will leave a bad situation in his wake and how he'll deal with it when the time comes.
Old 2012-05-26, 12:30   Link #780
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Agreed! But they do bring up a point. If Terumi were to go through with the 14 women plan which of course he will because he's the prime "guinea pig" of his aunt's research. He doesn't have the logic or the smarts to get away with two-timing or keep a low profile, after he's finished seducing a woman without the aunt guiding him due to his lack of experience with women.

I doubt that Terumi will get killed but the woman will definitely get hurt and angry to the point where they'd cut off any contact with him whatsoever. For every actions there's a consequence, and it'll be interesting to see if he'll mature to the point where his goal will leave a bad situation in his wake and how he'll deal with it when the time comes.
That's easy Deikan let's leave it to the Aunt because she know's best.

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu