AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-23, 18:43   Link #121
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Wow, you gotta wonder how the heck they're gonna stretch this for, 8 volumes was it?, or so until they finally hook Kido and Emiru up?
We still know next to nothing about Emiru's circumstances. I'm sure revealing her backstory can take up an entire volume by itself.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 20:28   Link #122
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Not to mention the fact that Kido has to develop actual feelings for her and not just I broke up with my bustiest bimbo girlfriend yet so I need something to calm my johnny down a notch.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 22:33   Link #123
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

There is definitely plenty of ground to cover. We can even have some coming of age chapters for Kido too. But Emiru is awesome. No love and she puts the brakes on, you don't find that enough.

I was surprised when we saw Yuri. That was swept under the rug quickly.
Old 2011-06-23, 23:16   Link #124
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You kinda have to wonder why Emiru keeps helping Kido after all those times he said what he felt about her, and dammit Kido you keep hurting her and you don't even realize it ya nut>.>. 8 volumes, and I hope we get a proper love scene between Emiry and Kido up in this mofo, with both sides saying they love each other this time, otherwise, I'm gonna do something wicked drastic, like, saying Kimi no Iru Machi is, an ok manga to read o.o. THAT'S RIGHT! I...went...there...
Old 2011-06-24, 00:35   Link #125
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You kinda have to wonder why Emiru keeps helping Kido after all those times he said what he felt about her, and dammit Kido you keep hurting her and you don't even realize it ya nut>.>. 8 volumes, and I hope we get a proper love scene between Emiry and Kido up in this mofo, with both sides saying they love each other this time, otherwise, I'm gonna do something wicked drastic, like, saying Kimi no Iru Machi is, an ok manga to read o.o. THAT'S RIGHT! I...went...there...
It's not like Emiru's interest in Kido is dependant on him liking her back. She does care for him, but she also knows him too well and isn't afraid to play the bad cop.

For example, when Makiko ran out crying and Kido asked Emiru why, she basically said what amounts to "too bad, so sad". Now we learn from Makiko herself that Emiru went to go apologize without Kido knowing and took full responsibility.
Old 2011-06-28, 17:28   Link #126
riverside

I disagree that Emiru likes Kido. Emiru likes peeping on Kido, and goes out of her way to make things as they are. So he can stay in that room with some chick he knows and luckilly Emiru in the other room peeping.

It seems that the roles in the main characters are mixed. Perhaps one might imagine Emiru's personality more like a guy (with the peeping, and strong leading) and Kido's more like a girl ( submissive towards Emiru), if you know what I mean.

Chapter 47 was unexpected to me, but seeing 48 seems to me more of the same (in a good way). Perhaps new gf and Emiru playing Kido however she wants, again!

What do you expect from 49?
riverside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 17:41   Link #127
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverside View Post
I disagree that Emiru likes Kido. Emiru likes peeping on Kido, and goes out of her way to make things as they are. So he can stay in that room with some chick he knows and luckilly Emiru in the other room peeping.

It seems that the roles in the main characters are mixed. Perhaps one might imagine Emiru's personality more like a guy (with the peeping, and strong leading) and Kido's more like a girl ( submissive towards Emiru), if you know what I mean.

Chapter 47 was unexpected to me, but seeing 48 seems to me more of the same (in a good way). Perhaps new gf and Emiru playing Kido however she wants, again!

What do you expect from 49?
Emiru occasionally goes the extra mile when it has nothing to do with the peeping rule though. She never had to apologize to Makiko.

Anyway, looks like ch48 is out, and oh boy... is Kido going to score a virgin this time?

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2011-06-28 at 17:52.
Old 2011-06-28, 18:50   Link #128
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was wondering if there was going to be a new girl or something. I love how she is a complete opposite from Yuri in many regards. Should be interesting.

And that cell phone picture was out of no where, haha.
Old 2011-07-12, 07:42   Link #129
Shadow5YA

In retrospect, if Emiru needed to blackmail Kido she never needed to record a new video. She could have used that picture she took when they first met and framed him into groping her.

ch49 is out. I somehow get the feeling that Emiru and Kido are running some sexual relationship counseling. How many people have they come across like this? I'm sure they're going to do something about Madoka's insecurity with her virginity.
Old 2011-07-12, 10:22   Link #130
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

This situation seems awfully familiar...
Old 2011-07-21, 21:45   Link #131
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So chapter 50, the countdown to the end has begun.
Old 2011-07-22, 04:37   Link #132
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It's kinda obvious that by that time he'll have been fallen for her completely, even more than now, he just needs to realize it.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 09:11   Link #133
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Yeah... the original zing is gone now. It's just the inevitable. Throwing that type of character into the mix now is a good move though.
Old 2011-07-22, 11:12   Link #134
Shadow5YA

Isn't there still at least a whole volume to go? We still don't know much about Emiru.
Old 2011-07-22, 12:41   Link #135
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

We're at about 2/3 of volume 6 when it comes to scanlated chapters, whereas there are already volume 7 and 8 released (the latter just recently).
Old 2011-07-22, 13:43   Link #136
Shadow5YA

It also took five volumes to finish the first year. Unless the pace speeds up dramatically, Kido still has a long way to go.
Old 2011-07-27, 06:24   Link #137
EroKing

Chapter 51

Looks like we are already moving over to another girl, this one has some big melons
Old 2011-07-27, 08:21   Link #138
Shadow5YA

"I want to touch her breasts."

Emiru is amazing.
Old 2011-07-27, 14:01   Link #139
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
"I want to touch her breasts."

Emiru is amazing.
Yeah, that was the best part of the chapter.
Old 2011-07-27, 14:25   Link #140
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Even better when she actually sunk into them like into a pillow.

Tags
ecchi, romance, seinen